#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle inside Danger Room.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

.....didn't she defeat him already?

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle. We all know he almost killed her in their first fight. But don't let that be the single determining factor. Pyslocke is no joke, then again neither is Sabretooth (when he's written like a g). I don't know who to pick. I think I'mma go with...........

#4 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

who would Blackgirlbabs say?

#5 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nice battle. We all know he almost killed her in their first fight. But don't let that be the single determining factor. Pyslocke is no joke, then again neither is Sabretooth (when he's written like a g). I don't know who to pick. I think I'mma go with..........."
yes he did but if you read uncanny x-men you would know that when psylocke came back to life she was much stronger i do recall a danger room session in which she took on sabertooth and vargas and she deafeted them both with ease
#6 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Psylocke would probably win here...
#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice battle. We all know he almost killed her in their first fight. But don't let that be the single determining factor. Pyslocke is no joke, then again neither is Sabretooth (when he's written like a g). I don't know who to pick. I think I'mma go with..........."
yes he did but if you read uncanny x-men you would know that when psylocke came back to life she was much stronger i do recall a danger room session in which she took on sabertooth and vargas and she deafeted them both with ease"
And if you had read my post you would know that I said, " But don't let that be the single determining factor." Right after I brought up their first fight :) Also, defeating a danger room hologram of Sabretooth isn't even close to beating the real thing.
#8 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention her Psy-Blade can do anything to him, Becuase Creed is already a psychopath. It would take pure skill for her to beat him becuase her powers are useless against him.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like Crimson Dawn Psylocke to me.

Sabertooth.  She got shadow teleportation powers from the Crimson Dawn and that's about it.

Sabertooth mopped the floor with her just before she got them and her psi knife doesn't work on him.

#10 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Gambler said:
yes he did but if you read uncanny x-men you would know that when psylocke came back to life she was much stronger i do recall a danger room session in which she took on sabertooth and vargas and she deafeted them both with ease"
And if you had read my post you would know that I said, " But don't let that be the single determining factor." Right after I brought up their first fight :) Also, defeating a danger room hologram of Sabretooth isn't even close to beating the real thing."

true
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Those pictures are kind of confusing. Creed looks to have adamanitum, and as has been said, it looks like Crimson Dawn Psylocke. I'd pick Psylocke in any case, because she can just unplug Creed's brain, but a stronger case could be made if she has her TK. Before anyone gets into the whole "Sabretooth's mind is somehow impenetrable" thing: it doesn't matter. Psylocke can bring him down, even if he has heavy resistances. This is how the X-Men used to lose to Emma, and it's how Xavier wiped Magneto. If CD Psylocke can take out the Shadow King, I'm sure she can handle Sabretooth.

#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke flat out stabbed Sabertooth in the head with her psiknife and nothing happened.

Like he said, "The glow don't work no more."

TK Psylocke could beat Sabertooth.  Crimson Dawn?  Nah.

#13 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Do not take the Crimson Dawn abilities as nothing...its powers are immense in the shadow teleportation technique, there is one instant that she teleported the x-men from america to africa passing through the shadows of the crimson dawn. The Crimson Dawn also makes its host have a stronger and faster healing factor plus added strength. She literally can pull him in between spaces or even come out from his inside.

#14 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio

This has happened occurred in Comic Form I believe.

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"She literally can pull him in between spaces or even come out from his inside."

Bull.

You have to walk into the shadow to be teleported.  When the X-Men were in antarctica and the base they were at was falling appart, the X-Men called to Rogue and Gambit because they were going the wrong way, away from the shadow.  Psylocke couldn't teleport them too and so Rogue had to fly back on her own.

Psylocke's teleportation is nigh useless, offensively.
#16 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Gambler said:
And if you had read my post you would know that I said, " But don't let that be the single determining factor." Right after I brought up their first fight :) Also, defeating a danger room hologram of Sabretooth isn't even close to beating the real thing."
Wait a minute, is this two holograms fighting or Psylocke fighting a hologram?
#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

No Holograms. Real Psylocke Vs Real Creed.

#18 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke fought Exiles Sabretooth in Exiles 90-91. She kicked him around a bit, but he wasn't trying to fight, just talk, so no good indication.

Though i think Psylockes fighting abilities are a bit overrated, she got beat by Slaymaster, who is a normal human, in Exiles 94.
Also she was killed by Vargas, another normal human, in Xtreme X-Men.

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Gambler said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Gambler said:
Wait a minute, is this two holograms fighting or Psylocke fighting a hologram?"
This fight is between real Creed and real Pylocke. I was responding to someone elses post about the time Pyslocke defeated a Danger Room version of Creed (hologram)
#20 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Psylocke fought Exiles Sabretooth in Exiles 90-91. She kicked him around a bit, but he wasn't trying to fight, just talk, so no good indication.

Though i think Psylockes fighting abilities are a bit overrated, she got beat by Slaymaster, who is a normal human, in Exiles 94.
Also she was killed by Vargas, another normal human, in Xtreme X-Men."
She almost beat Iron Man in Contest of Champions II..I mean he's not a great fighter but he outclasses her by quite a bit.