• 60 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Some God trolls the Fate Zero verse and makes Raiden a servant to the holy Grail War. But he's so badass he becomes his own master and goes on a killing rampage agaisn't the Servants because to him, they are all killers. He meets Saber and they fight.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

thank you for reminding me to watch this today :) i forgot ._.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

thank you for reminding me to watch this today :) i forgot ._.

No problem dude lol

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if speed is equal raiden can literally tank any hit besides ea and shrug the shit off and NO ONE is clashing weapons with his if they want to keep there weapon and one hit from him =Death by a molecular severing blade hell his strength for bench pressing ray and excelsulus already tops the strongest strength feats in fate he can bench press servants to the atmosphere probably or just toss them really fucking high also by logic raiden has far more experience than any of them do to being a child soldier and all his special training he also is a master of stealth.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also I swear to god if someone says LOL gae bolg ends him I call bullshit how is gae bolg even penetrating his body????? it would hit were the heart would supposedly be at and then he uses his strength to grind lancer to dust also in truth it is unknown if raiden even has a heart even if his heart was pierced pretty damn sure he would survive it look what he had to go through to become a cyborg.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber easy

Superior speed, healing factor, greater firepower, precognition-like instincts etc

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raiden f**ks her up.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If not for the opening, I'd give it to Saber 100%. He'd have no way to get through Servant intangibility. But he's translated to a servant here so enhancements to that are now unknown.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@deus said:

Raiden f**ks her up.

Raiden can't survive when Saber destroy all of his atoms

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol you do realize that raidens fighting speed is mach 300 right? saber can only react at mach 30 something and since he is a servant all his stats increase weirdly enough raiden coud be either beserker saber or assassin classes oh before i forget saber just had a bad showing against Souichirou Kuzuki and even got her arm dislocated raiden could shrug off any of his hits and a punch from raiden shatters bone on contact for any human hell with that horrible of a showing i would not be suprised if armstrong would catch her blade and say nice knife hell by that armstrong pastes saber also saber does not start using excalibur she charges right in to attack and that is a fatal flaw.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Where did u get Mach 300 from? I own the game & nowhere have Raiden shown to be able to move that fast. I rly hope ur not using the calcs from narutoforums cuz those r just unreliable.

Also, context dude.

• Kuzuki was amped by Caster's magic
  • Saber isn't at full power because of her amature master
  • Kuzuki's techniques specialize on suprising & taking down superior opponents the first time. + Add the fact that she were underestimating him.
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pc has upped quality and shit the scans on that show he apparently fights mach 300 according to one of my friends that have done the pc calcs also armstrongs punches or raidens punches>>>>>>>>>>>> casters enhancement magic

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also this really does not matter how does saber clash with raiden without losing her sword?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Yaawn, so i'm just going to believe he's Mach 300 because ur friend think so?You will have to come up with something better than that.

Again, it was vs nerfed Saber & Kuzuki's style is especially effective against some1 like Saber. Her precognition-like instintcs back-fired against his technique but it won't against Raiden. + Excalibur one-shots him.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha:

1. Raiden dies because he has no source of prana and therefore can't exist
  2. 1 word Excalibur
Loading Video...

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also raiden was a child soldier he has FAR more experince than saber and op said he was a servant so he has prana and you have yet to point out how saber clashes blades with raiden without losing her sword and once again saber does not start out EXCALBLASTING anything

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Yep.

Multidimensional Refraction Phenomenon >>>>>>>>>>>> Raiden's atk speed

+ once again, prove that he's Mach 300.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raidens rain feat puts him at mach 300 attack speed since the rain is falling so slow you can see it in indivdual drops also did you really just pull avalon?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SainguineXshadow

oh yea and before i forget saber could barely react to tsubame gaeshi in enough time to get the fuck away from it raiden would paste kojiro and his blademode speed strikes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tsubame gaeshi.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: I'm talking about Fake Assassin's technique. His atk was so fast that it defied physics & bent time space itself. Yet, Saber's instincts allowed her to avoid a direct hit from it.

How on earth does that rain feat put him at Mach 300? That doesn't make any sense

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@theorder14:

think bout how an master or outsider would see raiden cutting up shit that flew at him in a matter of seconds before it hit the ground before i forget sam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kojiro

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also raiden was a child soldier he has FAR more experince than saber and op said he was a servant so he has prana and you have yet to point out how saber clashes blades with raiden without losing her sword and once again saber does not start out EXCALBLASTING anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Raiden has more experience than King Aurther!?!?!?

No just No

second Please explane to me how the hell Raiden can cut though a Magical concept? Excalibur is essentaily an Idea that all warriors have on the battlefilde Raidens sword is not abstract level

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: No way does put him at Mach 300. I don't think u realize how fast that is.

Well, that's simply ur opinion. I don't rly see u doing any real debating so let's just agree to disagree.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RypphRK14t8 notice how raiden cuts rays arm up while moving fast enough so that he continues running before said arm falls to pieces and also pretty sure a mgr would be the death of saber via getting crushed or a big ass plasma laser eating her her strongest feat of strength was flipping a friggin car also you have yet to prove to me how saber can clash with raiden without losing her precious sword also since raiden is a servant he now has a magic hf blade and all his previous stats have been increased.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@cjdavis103: ummm how about you use logic sure she existed along time ago so she has alot of experience but raiden started killing at the age of 5 so he still has more experience since he has killed at an earlier age regardless of how much battles she has been through he still has more battle exp also he is master of stealth and was in foxhound for abit and foxhound>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blackops

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Of course it doesn't. They've been bs'ing Raiden's speed for over a year without any factual evidence to back it. Saber is at least Mach 15 and with Prana Burst, pushes her to Mach 30. Plus Avalon gives her 5th-Dimensional level protection. So basically Raiden couldn't hurt'er even if he dropped a dozen MG-Rex's loaded with Tsar's.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

fanmade thing thats in game smart one you can actually do that hell if you let sam use his explosive shealth to throw rocks at you if you have infinite blademode you can stay in that hyper blademode also it wierdly enough lets you slash from stupid long distances.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

don't bring avalon in this thats just stupid oblivously she wins if she uses that stupid bs noble phantasm

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

1. Raiden's a child solder we get it however unless every one of those years was combat with a blade only that dosent mean anything.
  2. Saber is a legendairy being who has killed legendairy beings for years and years how long has Raiden been in his cyborg super suit?
  3. She is a Knight he is a Spec ops guy. Raiden's variety of skills mean nothing when fighting Saber in a sword fight she specalizes in soly sword fighting for all her life
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: And why wouldn't I bring up a tool that's in Saber's arsenal? Because it damns Raiden right from the start? Well that's not really my problem now is it?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: @cjdavis103:

you obliviously don't why do you think he is nick named jack the ripper because wait for it when he was a little kid he used blades more than anything to kill his enemy because solidus told him it was way more noble than a gun.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@reikai:

no that just means your a saber wanker bringing out avalon

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: No. Wanking would be making up bull$hit and claiming she wins against someone she'd have no chance against. As that is clearly not the case here and Avalon is an ability in her arsenal, you really don't have any right to gripe. It's legitimate and she stomps the crap out of him.

Gamer over man. Game Over.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

fanmade thing thats in game smart one you can actually do that hell if you let sam use his explosive shealth to throw rocks at you if you have infinite blademode you can stay in that hyper blademode also it wierdly enough lets you slash from stupid long distances.

Not even sure what that means but if we use Gameplay then we can use the lows of gameplay as well

also if you want to use that as sword speed Saber can swing circles around him

don't bring avalon in this thats just stupid oblivously she wins if she uses that stupid bs noble phantasm

actually i was referring to Excalibur

and since you admit that and Avalon is a part of her arsenal then we can put this thread to bed

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Act_11_Part_3

"The holy sword intertwined with the demonic lance, in direct opposition; the sparks flying were simply dazzling. The clash between the precious artifacts of legend, driven by strength and speed far beyond that of a human, passed the speed of sound, nearing the speed of light. Observation had long since lost meaning in this momentous battle. Those divine skills, pushed to the limits at the point of this fierce battle, were having a supreme contest between the two."

He wants to use an unproven Mach 300 Raiden? We get to use an official source stating Saber approaches light speed then.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

well no shit smart one avalon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EA how is that fair to bring out in a straight up sword fight she gets tooled by raiden and sam aswell especially if speed is equal

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lou_cypher:

and was this by chance idk observed by a master?

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Act_3_Part_4

"But the amount of escaping prana and the intense heat were different. If it was merely a clash between cold steel, what would be the mighty torrent of air that accompanied it and threatened to destroy all within sight?

The foot that landed crushed the ground.

The wind that followed the swinging of weapons crudely severed the lamp post in half.

Irisviel could no longer see the movements carried out at such high speeds. She was only feeling the after-shock of the conflict between the two.

The peeling sheet iron on the outer walls of the warehouses was ripped away by the wind from Irisviel’s side as if it was a piece of coiled tin foil. She could not comprehend how the iron can be torn away. Perhaps it was Saber’s sword or Lancer’s spear that brushed against its adjacent hollow space. Apart from that, she could not come up with any other explanation."

She has more than enough firepower to get through his defences if even the swing of her weapon not touching a warehouse can rip apart sheet iron. He gets atomized and gets his head chopped off.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cjdavis103:

well no shit smart one avalon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EA how is that fair to bring out in a straight up sword fight she gets tooled by raiden and sam aswell especially if speed is equal

1. Avalon stoped EA not infinity greater it only functions as a sheild and a healing factor
  2. No
  3. tell me how does Raiden handle an invisible sword?
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

except a regular cut from excalibur does nothing to raiden and before i forget she swings circles around raiden yet had to take cover form lancelot unloading on her with smgs infused with prana yet she is near lightspeed awefully suspicious if she is near light speed dodging or swatting that away would have been childs play.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i got to go but i will be on tommorow to continue the debate.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By synchronized_123

EX-CALIBLAST. Raiden is physically superior to her in every aspect except combat speed. No, really. Not even FSN Berserker has shown the strength to lift stuff like Excelsus and then rip off its HF Blade and slice the Excelsus with it to pieces.

Btw, I think the Mach 15 feats was because of a Command Spell, and servants are normally on the mach 2-5 range.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

bump

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Servants are on mach 600+ range.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ripper mode Raiden is is Mach 4000 he blitzes her tits off and decaps her

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Saber wins high diff

Thiagl156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Thiagl156

@gamer-guy: Raiden is not even Mach 2000, let alone 4000. I agree he wins this fight if Saber doesn't have Avalon or doesn't use Excalibur right off the bat, but he's not blitzing her. Nuh uh.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: Raiden is not even Mach 2000, let alone 4000. I agree he wins this fight if Saber doesn't have Avalon or doesn't use Excalibur right off the bat, but he's not blitzing her. Nuh uh.

how fast is she from what i know she is only Mach 300