SA Superman&Kal Kent vs Trion Juggernaut&Rune King Thor (Read OP)

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TonyMack510

This is a DC vs Marvel Comics Battle, the last Team standing Wins.The SOS = Sword of Superman cannot be used or mentioned in this thread.
Silver Age Superman has full access to all of his abilities during the "Silver Age" of DC Comics including his insane PIS Powers. 
Battle Location will take place on a deserted planet inside the Multiverse.
Who Wins??? 
      Silver Age Superman                                   Kal Kent                   Trion Juggernaut                     Rune King Thor

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Supes takes Thor 
Jugg takes Supes 
Kal takes Juggs
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Warlord

LOL, RKT solos !
Juggs could probably too !

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo
@Warlord said:
"LOL, RKT solos ! Juggs could probably too ! "

No... just no... RKT is powerful but i dont think he can take both supes. Trion juggs is too slow to catch any supes so hes almost a nonfactor.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheCerealKillz

RKT I think could take SA Superman, unless this is a PIS Turned on match.

Juggs cant get hurt. so until he lands a punch, it is a tie.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By tensor

superman team for the win

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:
"RKT I think could take SA Superman, unless this is a PIS Turned on match.  Juggs cant get hurt. so until he lands a punch, it is a tie. "

The OP stated that SA supes has PIS on. I still think Thor can take him. Trion Juggs can't really die from these guys so and since it's a last team standing, i assume that means the team with the most members standing wins. Which i believe would be the Supes since RKT MIGHT fall to them.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tensor
@slacker the hacker:  plz tell me how juggs take superman
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
" @slacker the hacker:  plz tell me how juggs take superman "

Hes much stronger like punching though dimmensions instead of carrying Planets 
Preety much impervious to everything like punches and powerful energy blast etc 
Can tag guys like Supes which hes done  
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tensor
@slacker the hacker:  tag as in hit sa superman an kal kent are u smoking so juggs move at light speed now ?
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
" @slacker the hacker:  tag as in hit sa superman an kal kent are u smoking so juggs move at light speed now ? "

Hes tagged Thor who has moved at light speed in the past
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Susanoo
@slacker the hacker said:
"@tensor said:
" @slacker the hacker:  tag as in hit sa superman an kal kent are u smoking so juggs move at light speed now ? "
Hes tagged Thor who has moved at light speed in the past "

Thor's speed is kind of inconsistant. He could be moving slower then Cap at one point and faster then Light at the next. But i can see Juggs punching through Dimensions and a fist come out of nowhere to hit Supes though. But supes reflexes and speed might allow him to dodge it.
allhaildoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By allhaildoom

Thor and Trion Juggs all the way for me

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tensor
@slacker the hacker:  unless juggs can hit supes  then u can have a winner an using thor is a poor example of speed against sa superman who has speed feat that thor can only dream of
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
@tensor:
Trion Juggs can punch through dimensions right? In that sense, Juggs can tag Supes then. I change my mind. I think Team 2 takes this 6-7/10
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
" @slacker the hacker:  unless juggs can hit supes  then u can have a winner an using thor is a poor example of speed against sa superman who has speed feat that thor can only dream of "

So u think its tie Cause Juggs cant tag Supes and Supes cant hurt Juggs
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TonyMack510

In my Opinion i think SA Superman with PIS would beat Trion Juggs, sure juggs can't be hurt but if i remember correctly nothing can't hurt SA Supes especially with PIS lol, SA Supes took punches from a Raged Hulk and it didn't even do anything to SA Supes not to mention he took a super nova to the face and held a black star that weighed trillions and trillions of tons and had a magnetic pull exerting a dozen super novas. And I am confident that SA Supes can match Trion Juggs in every aspect of strength, the main thing that sets Trion Juggs from SA Supes is the overwhelming speed factor and power creative abilities which SA Supes has over Trion Juggs, also i don't think that Trion Juggs has ever had to have the Spectre & the Presence come out and tell him to stop because he was wrecking everything in and out of existence from going too fast.   

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now Kal Kent vs RKT would be an intersesting fight but im gona have to go with Kal, he has evolved powers added to his bloodline and he was also granted power by the Gold Prime Superman, powers glean from the very edge of time and space.  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By termiteone4ever

I was waiting for some to post this battle. Than post it my self. This battle goes to Team 1. 
1. First Take out Rune Thor he has my respect but for this fight he is no match for the power level. Too much charging and his strength and speed feats has not been really shown. He would be beaten by either of these supermen. 
2. SA Supes with all his powers and his insane feats Punching through demensions is the least. This man been flying and breaking through these things for while even Prime did this demension punching thing. These superman are way above prime. SA supes in my history of reading his comics has never really shown real anger and alway holding back and thinking not to do too much. Yes i said it always holding back, always not trying to kill. I dont know how you can compare punching through demension to this man pulling 14 planets with one hand , blowing out a solar system countless of ridiculous powers even magnetism like magento not to mention this man heat vision back then that could ignite suns easily witnin less than a second cut a planet in half.
3. Comparing these two Contenders at high level with thier full power is like compare them at thier low level. When they were at low level standards superheroes and villians they would have lost to regular superman. Now they are at high level and yet we compared them to high level supermen..They will still lose, in any case JUg as always said to be unstoppable. Yet at low level he was stopped countless of times. Now in his high level it would be the same he would be stopped agaist a higher level in his class and above his level. Yes these two supes would do the beat down. 
4. Let me give you Fans something to think about well i am sure most of you did think of this but probably look pass it. Lets use speed for instance, So i have read Thor can move at light speed yes thats flying with his hammer. His agility movements, i have yet to see that moving at light speed, I know JUG speed is not even close to Thors. I would like to know how JUG would hit any of these Supes who moves way faster beyond light speed. Each of these Supes is faster than the both of them combine. Yes eash of these Supes have Tremendous Strength and durability.. 
5. Now back to SA Supes again, not even touching KAL kent but SA supes with all his powers he has, i wouldnt be surprise if he has Anti Trion JUG repellant:) powers:). Dont be surprise if he gives that immovable pose he does and takes all of Trion JUG punches with out even budging. I have read all about T JUG powers as powerful as he is with the  Crimson Gem of Cyttorak .  Agaist either one of these going all out he would go down.. 
6. Notice i haven't really stressed on the SA supes Stupid powers he has to use agaist either RK Thor or T JUG. I wouldnt be surprise if he used his Magnetism powers and pic them up both and keep hitting them togather at light speed till one of them dies or explode.  
:) 7 I am a fan of DC and Marvel and i know, when a hero or villian is beaten.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By HellionVulcan

trion juggernaut couldn't be hurt or effected by anything those supermans could do but thor is more powerful then superman any way so Thors team would win .

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uknow

team 1 9/10

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By termiteone4ever
@HellionVulcan:
NOT in this case not at all. SA supes Alone solo. i am sure you have seen the scan A trillion ton one hand :) lol with out even trying i notice no body mention SA krypto in thread lets see Thor Beat krypto SA lol
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Achilles.
@HellionVulcan said:
" trion juggernaut couldn't be hurt or effected by anything those supermans could do but thor is more powerful then superman any way so Thors team would win . "
this
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Warlord said:

Not even in an alternate universe that could happen. SA supes should be more than enough trouble for them both .:)
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CosmicSpiral

RKT would solo. 

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever said:
"@Warlord said:
Not even in an alternate universe that could happen. SA supes should be more than enough trouble for them both .:) "

SA supes is powerful i agree... but i think anyone on team 2 can take him. Like i said, if this juggs can punch through dimensions and reality, then he should be able to tag both supes on the other team. Ability to travel (in this case, punch) through dimensions/realitys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lightspeed.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: so if you can punch through dimensions,you can tag FTL fighters?how is that?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow:
Dimensions :
the dimension of a space or object is informally defined as the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify each point within it. Thus a line has a dimension of one because only one coordinate is needed to specify a point on it. It's like teleporting in a way. Trion Juggs can punch through dimensions AND reality.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Susanoo:
YOu know This is a new feat for JUG at this level. Supermen has been doing this for years in comics even Prime did this. Plus JUg did this with multiple blows this man been doing this with single blows. He been ripping thru time and space braking all kinda barries and demensions. So Jug Little Start up punches with a major power boost still isnt enough. Again a man who can easily toss a thrillion Tons not to mention Pull multiple planets with one hand is snough to rattle JUG in his Armor if not kill him and send the pain back to that gem and its master.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever: 
Physical Force can't take out Juggs. My opinion, however has changed for this battle. RKT might be able to take out one of the Supes, but would fall eventually. The supes however, can't really take out Juggs unless BFR counts as a win. Since the OP stated the winners is the last team standing with no specified time limit, RKT will fall... but Juggs won't. If Juggs waits an enternity, then team 2 wins due to Juggs being immortal and invulnerable. (Sounds very stupid....). If theres an added time limit such as 1 month or such, then team 1 takes it due to RKT going down.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TonyMack510
@Susanoo said:
" @termiteone4ever: Physical Force can't take out Juggs. My opinion, however has changed for this battle. RKT might be able to take out one of the Supes, but would fall eventually. The supes however, can't really take out Juggs unless BFR counts as a win. Since the OP stated the winners is the last team standing with no specified time limit, RKT will fall... but Juggs won't. If Juggs waits an enternity, then team 2 wins due to Juggs being immortal and invulnerable. (Sounds very stupid....). If theres an added time limit such as 1 month or such, then team 1 takes it due to RKT going down. "
@Susanoo: SA Superman bursted the very bonds of infinity and destroyed all dimensions untill there was only one left and SA Supes did this on accident because he was trying to save supergirl since she was stuck and knocked out flying several hundred trillion times the speed of light, it was such a catastrophe that Classic Spectre & the Presence had to come out to stop SA Supes from destroying everything in and out of existence, and as i said it was an Accidental feat by SA Supes, i highly doubt Trion Juggs has ever done anything that would call out LT & TOAA to stop him. And Trion Juggs can't die but he can be knocked out or be Submitted, and with SA Supes PIS there is no doubt that he would just create another ridiculous power to counter Trion Juggs.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Susanoo
@TonyMack510 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @termiteone4ever: Physical Force can't take out Juggs. My opinion, however has changed for this battle. RKT might be able to take out one of the Supes, but would fall eventually. The supes however, can't really take out Juggs unless BFR counts as a win. Since the OP stated the winners is the last team standing with no specified time limit, RKT will fall... but Juggs won't. If Juggs waits an enternity, then team 2 wins due to Juggs being immortal and invulnerable. (Sounds very stupid....). If theres an added time limit such as 1 month or such, then team 1 takes it due to RKT going down. "
@Susanoo: SA Superman bursted the very bonds of infinity and destroyed all dimensions untill there was only one left and SA Supes did this on accident because he was trying to save supergirl since she was stuck and knocked out flying several hundred trillion times the speed of light, it was such a catastrophe that Classic Spectre & the Presence had to come out to stop SA Supes from destroying everything in and out of existence, and as i said it was an Accidental feat by SA Supes, i highly doubt Trion Juggs has ever done anything that would call out LT & TOAA to stop him. And Trion Juggs can't die but he can be knocked out or be Submitted, and with SA Supes PIS there is no doubt that he would just create another ridiculous power to counter Trion Juggs.

"

I always knew SA Supes was ridiculas for a hero... but this is wow. That's nuts xD. I change my opinion (Again....). Team 1 ftw.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Susanoo:
Again BAck to levels . When JUg was normal JUG it was said he couldnt be hurt by Physical attacks and Blah BLAH unstoppable. YEs we all cheered for JUG, even i did but we were proven wrong when he stopped countless of times. Well at this level all it takes to take him down  is anything on a higher level or more powerful than him or on the same level. Even in this form no matter how long he waits it will be a beat down Plus with his speed its like waiting for him to punch to superman. You keep forgetting that KAl kent is here too. Thor wouldnt stand any chance agaist either Supes.  Again 1 thrillion tons one hand so one punch :) Thor get hits with that it done, it might even break his Hammer. Well now with the intelect of there two superman and power there is nothing Jug can do to hurt Kal kent and SA supers well he is no joke i am pretty sure if angered he would KO THis Tired JUG i mean Trion JUG.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TonyMack510:
THanks for the scan lol in my current location i cant really upload anything. 
This is what i was trying to mention lol
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tensor
@TonyMack510:  that was the speed feat i was talking about u beat me to the post
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever
@tensor:
YEah man D . The computer i am on right now can't upload this feat at all .. Well at least susanoo comes to his/her sences.  
I was trying to tell this susanoo that this demension punching thing is nothing    what JUG did.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TonyMack510
@termiteone4ever:@tensor: Why Thank ya, thank ya both... HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HE.HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.HA OHHH... HAPPY DAY
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever said:

"@Susanoo: Again BAck to levels . When JUg was normal JUG it was said he couldnt be hurt by Physical attacks and Blah BLAH unstoppable. YEs we all cheered for JUG, even i did but we were proven wrong when he stopped countless of times. Well at this level all it takes to take him down  is anything on a higher level or more powerful than him or on the same level. Even in this form no matter how long he waits it will be a beat down Plus with his speed its like waiting for him to punch to superman. You keep forgetting that KAl kent is here too. Thor wouldnt stand any chance agaist either Supes.  Again 1 thrillion tons one hand so one punch :) Thor get hits with that it done, it might even break his Hammer. Well now with the intelect of there two superman and power there is nothing Jug can do to hurt Kal kent and SA supers well he is no joke i am pretty sure if angered he would KO THis Tired JUG i mean Trion JUG. "

Skyfather level beings strength are incalculable meaning it > 1 Thrillion Ton one hand punch. Galactus for ex has incalculable strength.
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TonyMack510

@Susanoo: SA Superman's Base Strength is on the quintillion ton level easily which is beyond the Trillion Ton level, SA Supes Strength is more on pure will power, he can basically make his strength how ever strong he wants even to Incalculable levels just like Galactus which is another reason why i think SA Supes & Galactus would be a great fight but i'll get to that another time lol... i was just pointing out SA Supes strength.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Susanoo:
SA supes strength never had limit back then even when they placed a number just to describe what he was lifting. You have never seen supes struggling in the Silver Age times with any of his planet feats and always with one hand. This alone should make you wonder about his strength. Now I c

an't believe i walk so darn far just to post this picture. at 230 am in the morning.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman of the Silver Age and Kal Kent wins here
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Susanoo
@TonyMack510 said:

@Susanoo: SA Superman's Base Strength is on the quintillion ton level easily which is beyond the Trillion Ton level, SA Supes Strength is more on pure will power, he can basically make his strength how ever strong he wants even to Incalculable levels just like Galactus which is another reason why i think SA Supes & Galactus would be a great fight but i'll get to that another time lol... i was just pointing out SA Supes strength. "

Already been done with some help as well. 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/sa-superman-hal-jordan-vs-galactus-100-full-power-read-op/576735/    
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SilverGalford

silver age superman solo
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TonyMack510
@Susanoo said:
" @TonyMack510 said:

@Susanoo: SA Superman's Base Strength is on the quintillion ton level easily which is beyond the Trillion Ton level, SA Supes Strength is more on pure will power, he can basically make his strength how ever strong he wants even to Incalculable levels just like Galactus which is another reason why i think SA Supes & Galactus would be a great fight but i'll get to that another time lol... i was just pointing out SA Supes strength. "

Already been done with some help as well. 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/sa-superman-hal-jordan-vs-galactus-100-full-power-read-op/576735/     "
@Susanoo: Well with PIS involved it would make for an interesting match up, but i don't really think PC Hal is even needed to help SA Supes fight Galactus, basing my opinion on feats and scans alone SA Supes is more then capable of taking on Galactus by himself and actually has a good chance at winning. Remember it took Classic Spectre & the Presence to come out in order to stop SA Supes from destroying everything in and out of existence, and that feat from SA Supes was just by Accident lol just imagine if he actually focused his powers along with the crazy PIS.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fallenangel5991

Rune King Thor's magic will give SA Superman problems.

But ultimately, Kal Kent is too much for Team 2.

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By svtballa

kind of a strange fight...juggs is drastically slower than the sups crew to say the least and he cant fly...so imo the sups team up on rkt and take him out then its 2 on 1 and the 1 cant fly...the 2 sups zip around and manage to each grab a leg and throw jugs into the sun