Superman fanboys wont let him lose this

Azrael66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Azrael66

I think I'll actually say Odin in this. SA Supes is broken but Odinsword is arguably more broken. Destroyer Armor is the cherry on top.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dex_Starr

Silver Age Superman had a huge vulnerability to magic, I don't see him winning without a plot device.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By HolySerpent

Supermans loses

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By venomyak

Odin curbstomps Superman

Falcor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Falcor

@Dex_Starr said:

Silver Age Superman had a huge vulnerability to magic, I don't see him winning without a plot device.

And Odin is excellent at magic, and certainly no slouch in non-magic combat. Odin definitely takes this one.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thanobomb1124
@alcoholbob

Lol
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a88378438

lol,SA superman lose because magic

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By emperorznb

Odin stomps... way hard.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver age Superman was a bit more powerful than those guys with the spears that owned Odin in fear itself, or the cave trolls that used to casually slap Odin around. I don't think its an easy win at all

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By a88378438

no,odin can beat SA superman with easily

because odin has magic

if odin not magic

SA superman kill him ,too easily.@CapitolPunishment said:

Silver age Superman was a bit more powerful than those guys with the spears that owned Odin in fear itself, or the cave trolls that used to casually also Odin around. I don't think its an easy win at all

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperorb777

well ill go sa superman he still has speed

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By a88378438

lol,no,odin has pretty good magic,i don't think SA superman has a change,even he use speed though,SA superman is more powerful than odin,but,he sill lose alcoholbob:this forum maybe has fanboys,but,SA superman is really powerful,never has some guys to exaggerate purposely SA superman he muscle strength can do anything,even hold the universe weight in his hand

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438

because odin has magic

if odin not magic

SA superman kill him ,too easily.

Magic is not an instant win against SA Superman by any means. On multiple occasions SAS has shown surprising resistance to high end magic attacks. One that springs to mind was a certain elder gos that was able to transmute Wonder Woman into stone but was unable to transmute Superman and got KO'd for the effort. Another common example would be how SAS used to handle the Marvel family with ease. Another would be the time he beat down an Eclipso possesed Mon-el. Another would be when he contained a nuke that was the size of the sun then flung it out into deep space as he was busting out of a powerful Magical straight jacket. It is true that he has many low showings against magic but he also has a good number of high end showings against magic as well. 

As I said, if Odin can win this, it won't be easy.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By HolySerpent

Can superman strength and speed factor be to much for Odin.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By a88378438

sure

but,if odin not has magic,he can't take SA superman,he power not enough

No Caption Provided

@CapitolPunishment said:

@a88378438:

because odin has magic

if odin not magic

SA superman kill him ,too easily.
Magic is not an instant win against SA Superman by any means. On multiple occasions SAS has shown surprising resistance to high end magic attacks. One that springs to mind was a certain elder gos that was able to transmute Wonder Woman into stone but was unable to transmute Superman and got KO'd for the effort. Another common example would be how SAS used to handle the Marvel family with ease. Another would be the time he beat down an Eclipso possesed Mon-el. Another would be when he contained a nuke that was the size of the sun then flung it out into deep space as he was busting out of a powerful Magical straight jacket. It is true that he has many low showings against magic but he also has a good number of high end showings against magic as well. As I said, if Odin can win this, it won't be easy.
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SteveRogers

Odin in a stomp!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Odin should be able to defeat Silver Age Superman under these conditions.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By MrDirector786

@a88378438 said:

sure

No Caption Provided

That was Surtur who did that. Not Odin.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:

@a88378438 said:

sure

No Caption Provided

Not to mention hyperbole.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By a88378438

lol,i just say,odin power can destroy galaxy ,(though this scan is not odin feats)this nothing to SA superman he can beat SA superman just because he has magic,SA superman more powerful than him like i say,SA superman muscle strnegth can do anything

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrDirector786

@CapitolPunishment said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@a88378438 said:

sure

Agreed. I've read that issue and Surtur's goal was to melt the icecaps and flood the Earth. Why would he need enough energy to destroy a galaxy to do something like that? And if he did charge himself with that much power, why not just use it to destroy the Earth itself (and the galaxy with it) instead of using it all to melt the icecaps? The only explanation is that it was hyperbole.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

Now this fight can go either way. it depends how the fight starts. If supes doesnt gets hit by magic Odin loses the punch of this fool easily knocks ou t odin .Zeus is the physical righter not Odin. he uses the magic and artifacts. I am leaning towards Odin because it all depends on how the fight starts . Unless odin can summon a multi galaxy blast in seconds and hit him various times he is not winning

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By a88378438

i think you should't say this was hyperbole.even this really,SA superman is more powerful than him@MrDirector786 said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@a88378438 said:

sure

Agreed. I've read that issue and Surtur's goal was to melt the icecaps and flood the Earth. Why would he need enough energy to destroy a galaxy to do something like that? And if he did charge himself with that much power, why not just use it to destroy the Earth itself (and the galaxy with it) instead of using it all to melt the icecaps? The only explanation is that it was hyperbole.

@termiteone4ever: i think odin is just single galaxy buster,Unless he use magic to pound SA superman,he can't win....

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boobster

@alcoholbob said:

You think Odin's would ?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By termiteone4ever

@a88378438 said:

i think you should't say this was hyperbole.even this really,SA superman is more powerful than him@MrDirector786 said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@a88378438 said:

sure

@termiteone4ever: i think odin is just single galaxy buster,Unless he use magic to pound SA superman,he can't win....

This is my argument as well i dont see how Odin can take Silver age supes with his vast speed and power. I never seen Odin take on any one with Great strength win in a physical form . Unless he uses magic wisely and depending on how far away the fight is .

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By a88378438

@termiteone4ever said:

@a88378438 said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@a88378438 said:

sure

This is my argument as well i dont see how Odin can take Silver age supes with his vast speed and power. I never seen Odin take on any one with Great strength win in a physical form . Unless he uses magic wisely and depending on how far away the fight is .

lol!i agree!

@Boobster: i just Clarify matters:this forum maybe has some fanboys,but,some one say SA superman fanboys?lol,SA superman is really powerful,he not need some guys to exaggerate purposely,this unreasonable conduct

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Boobster

@a88378438: No, both characters are overexaggerated by their fellow fans.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By a88378438

lol,why?where exaggerate?you say SA superman?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever
@a88378438
@CapitolPunishment :
@MrDirector786 :

1.Zeus/Odin don't depend too much on their physical bodies. You would need some magical sword (Godkiller, Odinsword...) to kill them by cutting their heads off. 
2.Surtur destroyed a galaxy in different occasion.
3.Odin in his fight with his evil half (Infinity) destroyed a galaxy and later reform it. In the same story they were destroying quasars (and quasars have more energy than galaxies).
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDirector786

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever :
@a88378438 :
@CapitolPunishment :
@MrDirector786 : 1.Zeus/Odin don't depend too much on their physical bodies. You would need some magical sword (Godkiller, Odinsword...) to kill them by cutting their heads off. 2.Surtur destroyed a galaxy in different occasion. 3.Odin in his fight with his evil half (Infinity) destroyed a galaxy and later reform it. In the same story they were destroying quasars (and quasars have more energy than galaxies).

I know that Surtur has destroyed a galaxy to create the twilight sword. I'm saying that in that particular instance, it was definitely hyperbole because it makes no sense that you'd need enough energy to destroy a galaxy just to melt the Earth's ice caps.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever :
@a88378438 :
@CapitolPunishment :
@MrDirector786 : 1.Zeus/Odin don't depend too much on their physical bodies. You would need some magical sword (Godkiller, Odinsword...) to kill them by cutting their heads off. 2.Surtur destroyed a galaxy in different occasion. 3.Odin in his fight with his evil half (Infinity) destroyed a galaxy and later reform it. In the same story they were destroying quasars (and quasars have more energy than galaxies).

I know that Surtur has destroyed a galaxy to create the twilight sword. I'm saying that in that particular instance, it was definitely hyperbole because it makes no sense that you'd need enough energy to destroy a galaxy just to melt the Earth's ice caps.

I understand, I just wanted to clear few things. 
Bedides, didn't he do this (this scan from top of the page) in figth with Ymir?
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thanobomb1124
@CapitolPunishment
@MrDirector786 said:

@a88378438 said:

sure

No Caption Provided

Lmao.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrDirector786

@czarny_samael666 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever :
@a88378438 :
@CapitolPunishment :

I understand, I just wanted to clear few things. Bedides, didn't he do this (this scan from top of the page) in figth with Ymir?

Actually, the instance in which that scan came from had Surtur and Skagg facing Odin and Thor. Here's the scan with the rest of the page with it. As you can see, he said he was going to flood the Earth by melting the ice at the arctic circle. So it doesn't make sense that he'd need enough power to destroy a whole galaxy just to do that.

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever :
@a88378438 :
@CapitolPunishment :

I understand, I just wanted to clear few things. Bedides, didn't he do this (this scan from top of the page) in figth with Ymir?

Actually, the instance in which that scan came from had Surtur and Skagg facing Odin and Thor. Here's the scan with the rest of the page with it. As you can see, he said he was going to flood the Earth by melting the ice at the arctic circle. So it doesn't make sense that he'd need enough power to destroy a whole galaxy just to do that.

No Caption Provided
Thanks.
Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killerjax

SA Superman is broken

and Superman haters wont let him win this

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#38  Edited By AssertingValor

Odin in a rough figght......................

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SexualLobster

I say Odin, but really SAS was just stupidly overpowered.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spiderbuck1
No Caption Provided

Odin

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By a88378438

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever :
@a88378438 :
@CapitolPunishment :

i know odin power,but,SA superman is near-universe buster.SA superman is universe threat,

also,quasar this feats ,blackstarr,she possess limitless forces,she can control entire universe power,she use quasars to attack pc supers,supers survive(a quasar is 1000time powerful than A galaxy)and she use limitless forces power to attack pc supers,supers also survive,and she use hold the universe together power to hold the pc supers,supers break loose

Odin and Superman is different.superman survive quasars is just his body,odin can destroy quasar was some magic power

this fight is physical vs magic.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Emperorb777

Odin needs the destroyer amour just to surive one hit from SA Superman

SAS wins he just drops a million planet busting attack in a sec eventually detroyer armour would get destroyed nothings indestructeble

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beardo wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Immortal777 said:

Odin needs the destroyer amour just to surive one hit from SA Superman

SAS wins he just drops a million planet busting attack in a sec eventually detroyer armour would get destroyed nothings indestructeble

No, he don't.

@a88378438 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever :
@a88378438 :
@CapitolPunishment :

i know odin power,but,SA superman is near-universe buster.SA superman is universe threat,

also,quasar this feats ,blackstarr,she possess limitless forces,she can control entire universe power,she use quasars to attack pc supers,supers survive(a quasar is 1000time powerful than A galaxy)and she use limitless forces power to attack pc supers,supers also survive,and she use hold the universe together power to hold the pc supers,supers break loose

Odin and Superman is different.superman survive quasars is just his body,odin can destroy quasar was some magic power

this fight is physical vs magic.

I remember only situation in which Supergirl was attacked by mini quasars, which means that they weren't even powerfull enough to destroy one planet.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By a88378438

"mini"not mean is weak,blackstarr can control entire universe power,she power enough do that feats@czarny_samael666:

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#46  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@emperorznb said:

Odin stomps... way hard.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By a88378438

i say this not mean i belive SA superman wins in fact,i think odin can beat SA superman, he had a huge vulnerability to magic so,yes,Odin stomps no magic SA superman kill Odin,with easily

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SPM1M

odin can beat SA supes with ease with the slightest prep, if the fight is face to face then speed would be a huge factor on SA supes side, supes could potentially speed blitz odin before odin has a chance to raise a finger

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jaywray

@Boobster said:

@alcoholbob said:

You think Odin's would ?

Since when does Odin even have fanboys...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By isaac_clarke

@CapitolPunishment said:

Silver age Superman was a bit more powerful than those guys with the spears that owned Odin in fear itself, or the cave trolls that used to casually slap Odin around. I don't think its an easy win at all

Was this in journey into mystery, because I don't remember that happening in Fear Itself. Regardless, the Destroyer armor and the Odinsword are quite a different beast than just Odin himself. Nobodies with the Destroyer have mopped the floor with Thor and Odin in it was actually able to cleave through Celestials, which are quite a few leagues beyond SA Superman. Doesn't help that recent showings have the Destroyer+Odin potentially being able to give a fight to Galactus if need be.