SA Superman and Darksied VS Thor and Odin

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There has been a tear in the dimension and the two universes collide. Odin and Thor respond to the threat. Darkseid has interests that require superman's help, so they unite.

Because of this tear Superman some how has no weaknesses. Morals off, everyone is at full power. FIGHT!

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A morals off SA Superman with no weaknesses?

Teams 1 curbstomps.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Team 1

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman solos

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rpottage: Odin>Thanos>>Darkseid>Surfer>Thor=Supes...

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By beautifulrevery

Odin murderstomps on his own. He's FAR more poweful than SA Superman and definitely out of Darkseid's league. Thor can hold off DS for a short while while Odin puts the beatdown on SA Supes and then the Allfather can turn his eye to Darkseid and that ends poorly for the lord of apokolips

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm... this one is actually interesting.

Because Odin's Magic is essentially something that can level Galaxies... but Silver Age Superman can sneeze Solar Systems away and move at speeds Odin should not be used to... so it's essentially who is the quicker draw ? Can Silver Age Superman get to Odin before he can even react to use his Magic and rip his head off ? Or does Odin use his Magic to take out Silver Age Superman... also is that supposed to be Pre Crisis Darkseid in the battle with him ?

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

@rpottage: Odin>Thanos>>Darkseid>Surfer>Thor=Supes...

No. SA Superman with no morals and no weaknesses is far beyond Thor.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Clark_EL

@rpottage: I was talking in general....I know SA stomps Thor.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

@rpottage: I was talking in general....I know SA stomps Thor.

Yeah, but the battle is SA Superman with no morals and no weaknesses; so it didn't really fit the context of the thread.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Supes may be well beyond Thor but Odin is well beyond SA Supes.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QFT

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Yes it is Pre...

All of them are their most powerful versions.

FireThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating a superman without weakness is nearly impossible but I remember that odin can manipulate time or he can just put a impenetrable barrier on superman and darkseid and keep them contained. Moreover Thor can godblast team 1 too.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I don't mean to be rude, but I simply must comment on your lovely avatar. Very nice. Also, Team 2 wins this battle because of Mjolnir's absorbing capabilities and Odin's might.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Yes it is Pre...

All of them are their most powerful versions.

Do you mean most powerful incarnation of each character or SA superman at his most peak.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: We all know sp1m is on the list but I want SA used here because SP1M is Overkill.

Nox_Arc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You might want to be more specific about what "full power" entails. Hypothetically, that could put Thor at levels similar to what he displayed as King Thor which would severely tip the scales for Team 2.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK just wanted to make sure,team 2 should definitely win then.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Imperator

Darkseid at full power has the ALE, or Soulfire, or has a habit of eating others powers. The first two allow him to win, and the third may give his team a chance.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Malevolent1

Silver Age Superman had a decided weakness against magic (DC has since changed their stance...Superman is no longer weak against magical items so much as he has no more defense against it than the average person); Odin has tremendous magical/mystical skill. Additionally, he is a confirmed galaxy buster. I also don't think it is beyond Odin to use the Odin force to mimic red sun radiation.

Odin, as mentioned above, solos.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman solos

With no weaknesses no one on team 2 can even hurt him let alone tag him.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malevolent1: Superman is stated in the OP to have no weaknesses. On top of that, Strongest Darkseid has Anti-Life Equation.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Malevolent1

@the_imperator: Ah. Helps if I read the whole thing. Nevertheless, what scan does anyone have of Superman wiping out an entire galaxy in one shot?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malevolent1: None, but if Supes goes for Thor, he can take him out. And if this is GDS Darkseid, or heck FC or Soulfire, he should be able to stalemate Odin, at a minimum. Then once Thor is gone, they can focus on taking out Odin together. I don't have the scans, but I'm sure someone does :P, of PC Supes sewing up a whole in space/time, or the one where he says he can dimension hop at will, or one of his other ridiculous strength feats.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That really didn't answer my question of how; I.E. how does Odin solo. From what I understand Odin's strength is only about 100 tons with the Odin force; while SA Superman can casually destroy entire solar systems by accident simply with a sneeze and (IIRC) break infinite speed and fly fast enough to break into heaven. I honestly don't see how Odin can even hope to be able to react to someone with that level of speed who's also immensly strong.

I mean you have to remember that the point of the Crisis was basically an excuse to depower heroes (I.E. Superman) so they could actually write stories again.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Floopay

Considering Odin and Sett were destroying galaxies and reigniting suns as a mere byproduct of their battle, I think even if SA Supes can blitz Odin, I doubt he is really going to do much damage before Odin can use his magic to make himself nigh invincible and level SA Supes and Darkseid.

Plus, Morals Off, he's gonna level a good chunk of the universe in one blast...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Considering Odin and Sett were destroying galaxies and reigniting suns as a mere byproduct of their battle, I think even if SA Supes can blitz Odin, I doubt he is really going to do much damage before Odin can use his magic to make himself nigh invincible and level SA Supes and Darkseid.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Which begs the question; how durable is Odin? If Superman blitzes him at full strength can he actually survive it? Bearing in mind that SA Superman's strength was immense (stationary with one hand he threw a neutron star weighing trillions of tons, a billion light-years away; with no sign of actual effort).

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Floopay

@rpottage said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Which begs the question; how durable is Odin? If Superman blitzes him at full strength can he actually survive it? Bearing in mind that SA Superman's strength was immense (stationary with one hand he threw a neutron star weighing trillions of tons, a billion light-years away; with no sign of actual effort).

In Odin's fight with Sett, every planet in the universe shook from their attacks. I think he can manage.

One of his major opponents, Surtur, forged a sword out of the core of a galaxy and fought with it against Odin. I mean, throwing a neutron Star is clearly an extremely impressive feat. But a neutron star is only part of a Solar System, when you have a guy who is a multi-galaxy buster, who's harder attacks make the universe itself quake....I mean, it's hard to put them on the same level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Malevolent1

@the_imperator: Wow. You make great points. But I have still have to agree with Floopay's points made above. Odin is a beast. Dude is really on another level, even amongst other gods.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Imperator

@malevolent1: @floopay: Superman is the weak link against Odin, but full powered Darkseid with ALE should be able to at least hurt Odin. Depending on the version of ALE, Darkseid once used to it start trashing the Source Wall. Later on, Darskeid realizes that the ALE and Source are opposite sides of the same coin (Life/Anti-Life). And once one realizes that the Source can affect all of reality when harmed, Darkseid with the ALE and Soulfire is rather a hard foe to combat. He's had the ALE since before Death of the New Gods, IIRC, so Soulfire would have both. Opposite sides of the same coin.

Normal Odin beats normal Darkseid, but amped up Darkseid should be able to at least stalemate Odin.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malevolent1: @floopay: Superman is the weak link against Odin, but full powered Darkseid with ALE should be able to at least hurt Odin. Depending on the version of ALE, Darkseid once used to it start trashing the Source Wall. Later on, Darskeid realizes that the ALE and Source are opposite sides of the same coin (Life/Anti-Life). And once one realizes that the Source can affect all of reality when harmed, Darkseid with the ALE and Soulfire is rather a hard foe to combat. He's had the ALE since before Death of the New Gods, IIRC, so Soulfire would have both. Opposite sides of the same coin.

I can't speak much for Darkseid. Standing up to the Source sounds impressive, but I dunno the context behind it. Does he have any real destructive or defensive showings to put him on Odin's level. It's hard to pull for someone on "assumed" power when going against a multi-galaxy buster who can revive armies, and shatter galaxies. Someone whose death is felt across the entire multiverse.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Darkseid's death crushed the mutliverse, so :P

I need to find the battle, but the Source affects all of reality. Darkseid and someone else, Orion or Highfather IIRC, were fighting in it. The battle was felt all over the universe because that was how the Source worked. Soulfire could match the Source, and ALE is supposed to be the Anti-Life/Anti-Source, so if used correctly (such as Darkseid punching a hole in the Source or Orion casaully mind raping and raising the dead of the entire New Gods/Earth/possibly universe (can't recall)), he should be able to get into Odin's head to at least stun him, if not outright take him over. That would give Supes and Darkseid a chance to beat up on a defenseless Odin.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: That really doesn't answer anything. Saying the universe shook is fine; but that doesn't tell you how hard he's actually hitting, nor does it tell you how durable he is. I mean he's died three times at least, and he needs protection when in the Odin-sleep; so he's clearly not invulnerable.

And the Neutron star isn't simply part of a solar system. It's trillions of tons with a magnetic force greater than a dozen supernova's. Which means at a bare minimum it's at least 12 solar systems in magnetic force alone plus trillions of tons in weight.

Also if we're going based on feats affecting the universe; Superman flew fast enough he was leaving reality, about to enter heaven, and threatened to reality. That was simply a side-effect of his speed.

And the reason I say it doesn't really answer anything is because it's not quanitfiable. I mean Superman was hit with the force of a million gravities (and that was Bronze Age, before he got even more powered); but that's not a quantifiable amount.

That said; I doubt that Odin is durable enough to withstand a fullpowered attack from SA Superman at a speed great enough to destroy reality and break into heaven.