#1 Posted by WillPayton (10385 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Silver Age Mordru vs Galactus at his average power levels.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Killemall (18649 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#3 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

your scan isnt "SA"mordru,is jusy BA mordru,the BA mordrn never show us he have galaxies power again,and BIG G.....

he best feast destroy three solar system,i dont know who more powerful...

#4 Edited by WillPayton (10385 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

your scan isnt "SA"mordru,is jusy BA mordru,the BA mordrn never show us he have galaxies power again,and BIG G.....

he best feast destroy three solar system,i dont know who more powerful...

It's the image I had, didnt realize it wasnt SA Mordru. Regardless, it's SA Mordru in the fight.

#5 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well,the BIG G also has galaxy power level in the panel,both never destroy a real galaxy in the comics book,so this is panel vs panel battle

I think this would be stalemate

#6 Posted by WillPayton (10385 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well,the BIG G also has galaxy power level in the panel,both never destroy a real galaxy in the comics book,so this is panel vs panel battle

I think this would be stalemate

I'm hoping others more knowledgeable about SA Mordru can post scans or feats to help out.

#7 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: your scan is SA mordrun best feats..... he full power can destroy galaxy,i dont remember his other feats can more powerful than this

#8 Posted by dondave (39096 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by WillPayton (10385 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: your scan is SA mordrun best feats..... he full power can destroy galaxy,i dont remember his other feats can more powerful than this

Darn, I thought Mordru might give Big G a good fight. How about if I give Mordru some help... in the form of Nabu?

#11 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: I think the SA mordru can match BIG G,both have galaxies power in the panel(also each other never destroy real galaxy),this battle just panel vs panel,i was no idea who was more powerful,more like just stalemate

#12 Posted by Killemall (18649 posts) - - Show Bio

While i admit we have never seen Galactus destroy anything bigger than 3 solar system with a blast, which he did in an extremely weakened condition we have:

1. a weakened Galactus vs Inbetweener threatned the destruction of entire universe, and their fight was shaking the entire universe despite them only going h2h.

2. It was concluded by Tyrants central intellegience on his ship as well as Thanos that galaxies must have been destroyed as a side effect of Galactus vs Tyrant fight.

3. Galactus vs Mephisto in hades was also said to destroy galaxies.

4. Galactus vs The Scarier vs The Other, a 3 way battle nearly destroyed the multiverse.

5. Odin and his power has constantly been explained as being universal by nature and Galactus shown as his superior.

There is plenty to suggest Galactus, at the least is a universal powerhouse, and most likely higher, the galaxy tag is a little weird really.

#13 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: all these thing just a panel...I;m just use real feats,the panel..i;m dont too really care it,though i think BIG G is universe level

#14 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: unless can prove panel not exaggeration,that need debate to exact it

#15 Posted by Killemall (18649 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: We also have the fact that he has fought pretty powerful guys. For example: Inbetweener, who is a 13 dimensional being and Galactus was getting the upper hand. Galactus, after having ate 4 planets fought 4 celestials, the same celestial who were said to be just as powerful as Franklin Richard, who created an entire universe under his bed sheet.

I dont think destruction should be the only thing that should be used but rather we look at over-all power level.

#16 Edited by beatboks1 (7769 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins handily IMO

#17 Edited by P0rtal (880 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is a casual Galaxy Buster, seems like Mordru ( or the writer ) was boasting about that ability like it was something amazing. To him it might have been an incredible feat, but to Galactus...well...GALACTus.

#18 Posted by King Saturn (217716 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus should be able to beat Mordru in a decent fight...

#19 Posted by XiiX (9553 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#20 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal: wait...BIG G is casual galaxy buster?where happened?scan?

#21 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Yeah..this look like SA supergirl toe with toe fight COIE AM(who destroy dozen of planets)so she would be on the some level

sure,if you agree this logic i go to BIG G

#22 Posted by Killemall (18649 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Yeah..this look like SA supergirl toe with toe fight COIE AM(who destroy dozen of planets)so she would be on the some level

SA Supergirl should be a lot more powerful than capable of destroying dozen of planets, but even then Supergirl lost though, rather handily, and she fought a weakened Anti Monitor.

Galactus instance is different because most of the feat listed above, Galactus won.

sure,if you agree this logic i go to BIG G

I have not read SA Supergirl vs COIE Anti Monitor, but if there is no context involved, and she did really hold her own against COIE, then why not, that certainly reasonable.

That also should put her above Galactus, which i find weird, but if its a clear feat not much place to disagree.

#23 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: yep,bro,this is most weakened Anti monitor,though even he was weak still destroy many universes and absorb them energy grow up his power,so,the weakened Anti monito still above universe level,she not beat COIE AM,but COIE AM himself say she almost kill him,though

however,the PC superS always have some Low ridiculous feats,like Karate Kid easily beat PC superman.....

BIG G should be above universe level,at least,more like is Multiverse level if he full power

#24 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: My failing,Most weakened anti monitor is SCW anti monitor,SCW AM even not destroy a single universe

#25 Posted by lol (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by eternityx (2850 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

Mordru dies.

#28 Posted by galactus1967 (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I must admit,I am one of the biggest Galactus fans out there.Yet after 40 years I don`t know anything about this Mordru guy.Any info from a true fan will be very helpful.Honestly don`t know how I missed it?

#29 Edited by WillPayton (10385 posts) - - Show Bio

I must admit,I am one of the biggest Galactus fans out there.Yet after 40 years I don`t know anything about this Mordru guy.Any info from a true fan will be very helpful.Honestly don`t know how I missed it?

@beatboks1

#30 Posted by beatboks1 (7769 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: the scan often used of Mordru having galaxy destroying power never amounted to anything. He was in a cave and about to unleash this so called galaxy destroying blast against the most powerful LoSH members when the energy he built brought the cave down in his head. It was a plot win for LoSH as Mordru has/had a fear of being confined and this always weakened him. In short put him in a hole and throw some dirt on him and his fear overrides his power (which was how Legion always won).

There is little doubt he has that level of

Power based on what he did at half power but we really have nothing to prove it, just statements.

I personally put SA Mordru at just below Odin who can't beal G, hence my stance in this thread ( and I'm a major fan of the character)

#31 Edited by beatboks1 (7769 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: didn't see your post before. Whilst Mordru will loose he won't die because he can't. It's been confirmed multiple times that he is a being without beginning or end.