Thats right Sa Mongul vs 15 WWH

Warm up Round

mongul vs 3 WWHS with admantium maces

Round 1

Mongul vs 15 hulks with 5 ton admantium maces

Round 2

Mongul vs 30 hulks with admantium maces and 10 of the hulks have 10 ton swords

Round 3

Mongul vs 30 hulks with maces and swords , and 5 hulks are riding dinosaurs and posses the losso of truth and know how to use it 
mongul has an admatium sheild

Round 4

Mongul with a 2 ton sword Vs 5 hulks with maces and swords and wear the destroyer armour

Round 5

okay this is an over kill
Mongul with 10ton sword vs hulk with destroyer armour, able to tap into the speed force and all the flash facts are applicable and has the brain of Banner
+35 ton sword and 35 ton mace

takes place on mongul's warworld in a dessert like arena
hulks have a coordinated attack or all at once (assume all are team players)
the admantium is undentable
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IZZR

He loses every round imo, Flash casually knocked him around, 3 WWH's will really pound him

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR said:
He loses every round imo, Flash casually knocked him around, 3 WWH's will really pound him
this is SA mongul the one that made SA supe really push it and WW broke her hands by just punching him
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IZZR
@higher_evolutionary said:
@IZZR said:
this is SA mongul the one that made SA supe really push it and WW broke her hands by just punching him
I know but Flash solo'd him pretty easily
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR said:
@IZZR said:
that PIS incarnate wins in just about anything  and he defeated mong after he tapped into the speedforce
technically anyone slower than the flash would lose
and flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWH
 you of all people should know that
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Manchine

Its kinda obvious your a hulk hater.  Its an effect of comicvine.  Hulks obviously takes it in the Warm Up.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Manchine said:
Its kinda obvious your a hulk hater.  Its an effect of comicvine.  Hulks obviously takes it in the Warm Up.
if you look at my posts i kinda defend the hulk all the time
SA DC guys were like a cut above the rest
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Death Certificate

SA mongul takes this.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:

SA mongul takes this.

even round 5 ?!!
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By a88378438

i think SA mongul wins.. 
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higher_evolutionary
Expect for round 5
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Manchine

@Manchine said:

if you look at my posts i kinda defend the hulk all the time SA DC guys were like a cut above the rest

Yeah I have seen your posts before.  I am sorry... I was thinking someone else posted this.  =)
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By a88378438

oh,is flash speed? stop round 5

t_swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By t_swordsman

I feel that Mongul would just simply be overwhelmed ... even more is that he would have no attack that could simply obliterate hulk meaning he could never truly kill any hulk for the fact of his healing factor. Eventually the hulks would win each round after i terrible beating at first though ... that's just what i think though

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Boobster

Hulks stomp.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IZZR
@Death Certificate said:
@higher_evolutionary: Expect for round 5
There's no way, the Hulk's would simply keep getting more and mroe frustrated and enraged and will eventually reach a platform of power which will overwealm Mongul and seriously he wont make it past round 1 alive
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438 said:
i think SA mongul wins.. 
can you post SA mongul scans if you have em
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By a88378438

@higher_evolutionary

yes,my friend...
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438: thanx great scans
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By monarch2016
@IZZR said:
@Death Certificate said:
@higher_evolutionary: Expect for round 5
There's no way, the Hulk's would simply keep getting more and mroe frustrated and enraged and will eventually reach a platform of power which will overwealm Mongul and seriously he wont make it past round 1 alive
are you serious?SA mongul 1 shot hulk in every round exept round 5
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By a88378438
@higher_evolutionary
LOL!MY FRIEDN!!!
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@IZZR said:
@IZZR said:
How is this a low-end feat, exactly? Flash could solo the WWH team, as well.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
@IZZR said:
@IZZR said:
How is this a low-end feat, exactly? Flash could solo the WWH team, as well.
come on man flash solos maybe a few but not all dont be biased
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@higher_evolutionary

I'm not. WWH doesn't have the speed to touch Flash. Name some people he has tagged even close to Flash's speed. Hulk is not nearly fast enough nor does he have the reaction time to land a hit. Hulk is vastly overhyped; he didn't beat anybody note worthy other than Sentry (who is overhyped himself) and Strange (who kinda threw the fight; he was winning, but stopped when he realized his power was hurting people. He didn't deal the killing blow). He didn't even beat the real Black Bolt, so that right there won't count.

Please do not resort to name calling. I would think you would were above that.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
@higher_evolutionary:   I'm not. WWH doesn't have the speed to touch Flash. Name some people he has tagged even close to Flash's speed. Hulk is not nearly fast enough nor does he have the reaction time to land a hit. Hulk is vastly overhyped; he didn't beat anybody note worthy other than Sentry (who is overhyped himself) and Strange (who kinda threw the fight; he was winning, but stopped when he realized his power was hurting people. He didn't deal the killing blow). He didn't even beat the real Black Bolt, so that right there won't count. Please do not resort to name calling. I would think you would were above that.
i didnt say anything offensive i think 
i think flash will be overwhemled and might get tagged come on 15, 30 hulks
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@higher_evolutionary

If they are basically standing still to him, what difference will the number make if they don't have a chance of tagging him? I want some speed feats that show he can tag a light speeder.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Assman
@IZZR said:
@IZZR said:
That was post-crisis, not SA Mongul.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
@higher_evolutionary:   If they are basically standing still to him, what difference will the number make if they don't have a chance of tagging him? I want some speed feats that show he can tag a light speeder.
he cant, i lose here
but if this count as a feat,i am sure it doesnt, quicksilver said that hulk much faster than poeple claim him to be
i know it doesnt mean anything but that is all i could say
but if you are referring to flash's IMO punch, i believe he always consider it a last option, i heard some one say that wally endangers himself by entering the speed force, i really dont know that much DC except for the SA superman
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@higher_evolutionary

Quicksilver isn't a great source. He isn't even a light speeder. He may have gotten a power boost recently (maybe, not sure), but he would have to push himself. Wally is a casual light speeder. 

He doesn't need the infinite mass punch. He hits hard enough and is already fast enough, so he could take his time if need be.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I really should just copy and paste my WWH's supposed skills.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan
umm if hulks thunder clap in all diraction, it is said to level cities or so i heard, then wally is in a lot of trouble
thats my final say, but pls dont be harsh
i know your rough with criticism
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@JediXMan:  umm if hulks thunder clap in all diraction, it is said to level cities or so i heard, then wally is in a lot of trouble thats my final say, but pls dont be harsh i know your rough with criticism
I'm not so much critical as blunt; don't take it personally.

This thunder/sonic clap is only at the speed of sound. That's nothing to a light speeder. The speed of sound is about 761 miles per hour. The speed of light is about 186,000 miles per second. He wouldn't even need to move at light speed to casually dodge that move.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan: no one can really win you huh ........... you think of everything

anyway nice debating with you
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@JediXMan: no one can really win you huh ........... you think of everything  anyway nice debating with you
Likewise.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR said:
I not sure why this comment was not yet questioned in the debate.

Flash never beat SA Mongul or PC Mongul or even fought him to my knowledge. 

The beating you are referring to took place on 1995. This was when the writers were turning Flash into a "Superhero" as opposed to what he was in the SA, a b list hero that was constantly taking down petty street level criminals, they used Mongul as a stepping stone to that end purpose and also for new upcoming super villians. The revamp of the Flash that started in 1995 was the beginning of what his character evolved into today (One of the most powerful JLA members) and to what most people seem to think he always was. It was also the beginning of Mongul Sr. getting severely nerfed. He was killed shortly after at the hands of Neron who snapped his neck.

SA Mongul was leagues above the Mongul that the flash defeated and one of the most powerful and feared villains in the Universe. That Flash was also leagues above SA flash.

Your comment was pretty much irrelevant to this debate anyway, as others have already said the Flash that beat Mongul would do the exact same thing to any Hulk.

No offense of course :)

As far as the debate, SA Mongul would win quite easily in all rounds. He was far far stronger and more durable than even SA Superman (The SA was so silly in these regards). He would one shot the Hulks with his bare hands and they would not have the strength and or speed to even hurt him.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By a88378438
@CapitolPunishment
he not stronger than SA superman,is BA superman
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By a88378438

just one thing: 
not SA " Mongul",just has a BA  Mongul  
and BA superman is far far far far far far weaker than SA superman 
Mongul just stronger than BA superman not SA superman 
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Outside_85

Hulks win from round one due to resilience and growing powers and Mongul's lack of killing power in this scenario. 

Btw, Hulk did beat Black Bolt and that stood until they reconned it into a Skrull.

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment said:
@IZZR said:
I not sure why this comment was not yet questioned in the debate.  Flash never beat SA Mongul or PC Mongul or even fought him to my knowledge.   The beating you are referring to took place on 1995. This was when the writers were turning Flash into a "Superhero" as opposed to what he was in the SA, a b list hero that was constantly taking down petty street level criminals, they used Mongul as a stepping stone to that end purpose and also for new upcoming super villians. The revamp of the Flash that started in 1995 was the beginning of what his character evolved into today (One of the most powerful JLA members) and to what most people seem to think he always was. It was also the beginning of Mongul Sr. getting severely nerfed. He was killed shortly after at the hands of Neron who snapped his neck.  SA Mongul was leagues above the Mongul that the flash defeated and one of the most powerful and feared villains in the Universe. That Flash was also leagues above SA flash.  Your comment was pretty much irrelevant to this debate anyway, as others have already said the Flash that beat Mongul would do the exact same thing to any Hulk.  No offense of course :)  As far as the debate, SA Mongul would win quite easily in all rounds. He was far far stronger and more durable than even SA Superman (The SA was so silly in these regards). He would one shot the Hulks with his bare hands and they would not have the strength and or speed to even hurt him.
hmmmmmm you are right about the post thing
but are you really sure he is gonna pass round 4 and 5, the destroyer armour is probabley the most durable armour in marvel after galactus and the celestials, i dont think mongul is gonna easily break it, allowing a good time for hulk to get angry to maybe, maybe affect mongul
and roung 5, flash's IMO punch someone said =dwarf star=300000 earth and he doesnt have super strength imagine hulk

@JediXMan said:
@higher_evolutionary:   Quicksilver isn't a great source. He isn't even a light speeder. He may have gotten a power boost recently (maybe, not sure), but he would have to push himself. Wally is a casual light speeder.   He doesn't need the infinite mass punch. He hits hard enough and is already fast enough, so he could take his time if need be.

by the way does flash have super strength i dont think so, he speeds himself to the speed of light and his mass reaches infinity or something like that and hits
i dont think that flash is portrayed to rival the man of steel in power right, i mean he is always amazed by his strength and has tons of respect for it
soo technically if he doesnt have super strength, i am sure he doesnt i looked at all his respect threads, he will just annoy the hulk if he doesnt  steel hulk's speed or use the imo punch

just food for thought
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By Superskrull86

No fight what so ever
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superskrull86 said:
No fight what so ever
umm what ?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@higher_evolutionary

He hits hard enough so that it's almost Superman level. It's not about strength. The Flash hits hard enough so that it makes up for strength. Bart hurt Superboy Prime during Infinite Crisis. 

No Caption Provided
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan: what do you mean hits hard enough, do you mean if i hit hard enough i'll be like superman i dont understand
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@JediXMan: what do you mean hits hard enough, do you mean if i hit hard enough i'll be like superman i dont understand
The Flash hits hard and fast, but is not physically strong like Superman is. It's more the force of his hits rather than brute strength.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump, seriously no one wants to discuss this