• 51 results
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

To the death both blood lusted fight takes place in empty asgard Prime does not have his armor on no bfr

VS

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
not too familiar with Silver Age Mangog... I take it he is a Pre Crisis Superman Brute with Incredible Superhuman Strength and Superhuman Durability... but how is his Speed and can he Fly ?
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"not too familiar with Silver Age Mangog... I take it he is a Pre Crisis Superman Brute with Incredible Superhuman Strength and Superhuman Durability... but how is his Speed and can he Fly ? "

He has taken down the avengers with little trouble  is almost if not impervious to phiyscal harm as mega super stengeth he can easily lift 100 tons and more much much more high jumps he was fast enough to contend with thor with little troube i have seen him stalemate a small army of asgardians
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@slacker the hacker said:
" @King Saturn said:
"not too familiar with Silver Age Mangog... I take it he is a Pre Crisis Superman Brute with Incredible Superhuman Strength and Superhuman Durability... but how is his Speed and can he Fly ? "
He has taken down the avengers with little trouble  is almost if not impervious to phiyscal harm as mega super stengeth he can easily lift 100 tons and more much much more high jumps he was fast enough to contend with thor with little troube i have seen him stalemate a small army of asgardians "
how fast was Thor moving there though... I mean Thor doesnt use his Super Speed that much... 
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDestroyer187

SUPERBOY PRIME OWNS

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

rofl. Mangog stomps. This is a non-fight.

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Mangog wins this... 

he's too much even for SBP...
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, what ? I like Mangog, but SPB stomps.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"LOL, what ? I like Mangog, but SPB stomps. "

No he really does'nt...  

Shit Mangog's tail was stronger then Thor....  
 Mangog wins it...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Superboy Prime wins... he has the speed and strength advantage...
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@King Saturn said:
"Superboy Prime wins... he has the speed and strength advantage... "

only speed advantage... 

Though once he bull rushes like he will eventually thinking he's the toughest going face to face, he starts to feel what it's like to get hit by Mangog... 
(Bam)He shocked at first, (another) then dazed (another) Now Crying (another) sends him rocketing away crying about how he's suppose to be the strongest never to be seen from  again,,,:)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @King Saturn said:
only speed advantage...  Though once he bull rushes like he will eventually thinking he's the toughest going face to face, he starts to feel what it's like to get hit by Mangog... (Bam)He shocked at first, (another) then dazed (another) Now Crying (another) sends him rocketing away crying about how he's suppose to be the strongest never to be seen from  again,,,:) "
Mangog can move Planets like they are Softballs huh... I dont think so...  
I think your boy Mangog will be the one doing the Crying
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@King Saturn said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @King Saturn said:
only speed advantage...  Though once he bull rushes like he will eventually thinking he's the toughest going face to face, he starts to feel what it's like to get hit by Mangog... (Bam)He shocked at first, (another) then dazed (another) Now Crying (another) sends him rocketing away crying about how he's suppose to be the strongest never to be seen from  again,,,:) "
I think your boy Mangog will be the one doing the Crying "

so to movea  soft ball you use both hands pushing with large amout of force & then projectile yorself someone with great speed?? 
lol 
He's not shown casually lifting planets with one hand or anything guy... 

No SuperMan/SuperGirl/PowerGirl  or SuperMan/SuperMan E2  Or Flash's  will not make him cry but only laugh to think they could defeat him!
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GT-Man

SP hard battle
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @King Saturn said:
 so to movea  soft ball you use both hands pushing with large amout of force & then projectile yorself someone with great speed?? lol He's not shown casually lifting planets with one hand or anything guy...  No SuperMan/SuperGirl/PowerGirl  or SuperMan/SuperMan E2  Or Flash's  will not make him cry but only laugh to think they could defeat him! "
his strength is beyond a regular Superman character... is Pre Crisis Superman level character easy... and you cant even give a solid strength feat in favor of Mangog you just insult what I have to say in favor of Superboy Prime... which is true... Superboy Prime is a Planet Mover with Great Speed... Mangog is Not... Simple as That...
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By reactor

Who's Mangog?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@Reactor said:
" Who's Mangog? "
some monster that Thor and his buddies fought...
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Hercules held up the heavens. Thus, going by the same logic as you, Herc > Superboy Prime strenghtwise. Like I said, this isn't even a fight. Mangog stomps.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By reactor
@King Saturn said:

" @Reactor said:

" Who's Mangog? "
some monster that Thor and his buddies fought... "
He looks like one of those loser characters that appear in like one storyline then vanish. What's some of his feats?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Reactor said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Reactor said:
" Who's Mangog? "
He looks like one of those loser characters that appear in like one storyline then vanish. "
Nah, he's been around. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Hercules held up the heavens. Thus, going by the same logic as you, Herc > Superboy Prime strenghtwise. Like I said, this isn't even a fight. Mangog stomps. "
Hercules holding up the Heavens is Bogus... cause it doesnt add up with the other Strength Feats he has... meaning it can easily been written off as PIS... where as PC Superman characters or PC Superman level characters have multiple showings of Incredible Strength Feats of Moving Planets... Sneezing away Solar Systems... holding Black Holes in their hands... its different homeboy
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reactor
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Reactor said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Reactor said:
" Who's Mangog? "
He looks like one of those loser characters that appear in like one storyline then vanish. "
Nah, he's been around.  "
Is he Marvel, DC, Image, or DarkHorse?
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@King Saturn said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @King Saturn said:
 so to movea  soft ball you use both hands pushing with large amout of force & then projectile yorself someone with great speed?? lol He's not shown casually lifting planets with one hand or anything guy...  No SuperMan/SuperGirl/PowerGirl  or SuperMan/SuperMan E2  Or Flash's  will not make him cry but only laugh to think they could defeat him! "
his strength is beyond a regular Superman character... is Pre Crisis Superman level character easy... and you cant even give a solid strength feat in favor of Mangog you just insult what I have to say in favor of Superboy Prime... which is true... Superboy Prime is a Planet Mover with Great Speed... Mangog is Not... Simple as That... "

No it's not "easy' PC levels at all unless you take lower power level era or something...When people say PC supes, seems alot of people think of his highest Slverage level & SBP ain't nowhere even close to that level.... 

Mangog is somone that can give SilverAge Odin one of the most powerful characters in Marvel at the time a battle!  This is above anything BoyPrime did
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Reactor: Silver Age Marvel. Pretty powerful dude. He's never been defeated in a straight physical fight. 
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reactor
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Reactor: Silver Age Marvel. Pretty powerful dude. He's never been defeated in a straight physical fight.  "
Really? Can anyone crop up some scans? I'm interested now.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@King Saturn said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" Hercules held up the heavens. Thus, going by the same logic as you, Herc > Superboy Prime strenghtwise. Like I said, this isn't even a fight. Mangog stomps. "
Hercules holding up the Heavens is Bogus... cause it doesnt add up with the other Strength Feats he has... meaning it can easily been written off as PIS... where as PC Superman characters or PC Superman level characters have multiple showings of Incredible Strength Feats of Moving Planets... Sneezing away Solar Systems... holding Black Holes in their hands... its different homeboy "
 How is it that Herc's feat is PIS and not Superman's? 2 instances isn't enough when Superman has had thousands upon thousands of appearances. Tell me how sneezing away a solar system is considered to be a strength feat? And that feat was accomplished because of Mxy's powder. Hence why nothing happened here when Supes snooze here without any influence;  http://phiwumbda.org/~jesse/images/supersneeze.gif. PC Superman was also owned by Karate Kid and Parasite. Parasite and KK = Planet movers? 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @King Saturn said:
his strength is beyond a regular Superman character... is Pre Crisis Superman level character easy... and you cant even give a solid strength feat in favor of Mangog you just insult what I have to say in favor of Superboy Prime... which is true... Superboy Prime is a Planet Mover with Great Speed... Mangog is Not... Simple as That... "
No it's not "easy' PC levels at all unless you take lower power level era or something...When people say PC supes, seems alot of people think of his highest Slverage level & SBP ain't nowhere even close to that level....  Mangog is somone that can give SilverAge Odin one of the most powerful characters in Marvel at the time a battle!  This is above anything BoyPrime did "
dude... Pre Crisis Superman moved Planets before... he isnt quite Silver Age Superman in strength no... but he is still a Planet Mover... so what exactly are you saying here... also Mangog is Silver Age Odin level huh ? well can you prove this... has Mangog destroyed Galaxies before on panel ? and even if he is Odin level... Odin's physical strength isnt much above 100 tons anyways... its nowhere near Superboy Prime's as well as Prime's speed and reaction time is beyond Odin...
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Reactor said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @Reactor: Silver Age Marvel. Pretty powerful dude. He's never been defeated in a straight physical fight.  "
Really? Can anyone crop up some scans? I'm interested now. "
 Mangog and Odin went all out in a battle which resulted in Odin's death. Mangog ruled Asgard for a time and altered himself to look and act like Odin.  
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reactor

Odin? Odinforce Odin?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @King Saturn said:

Hercules holding up the Heavens is Bogus... cause it doesnt add up with the other Strength Feats he has... meaning it can easily been written off as PIS... where as PC Superman characters or PC Superman level characters have multiple showings of Incredible Strength Feats of Moving Planets... Sneezing away Solar Systems... holding Black Holes in their hands... its different homeboy "
 How is it that Herc's feat is PIS and not Superman's? 2 instances isn't enough when Superman has had thousands upon thousands of appearances. Tell me how sneezing away a solar system is considered to be a strength feat? And that feat was accomplished because of Mxy's powder. Hence why nothing happened here when Supes snooze here without any influence;  http://phiwumbda.org/~jesse/images/supersneeze.gif. PC Superman was also owned by Karate Kid and Parasite. Parasite and KK = Planet movers?  "
  How is it that Herc's feat is PIS and not Superman's?    because Superman has multiple incredible Strength Feats... Herc only has this one... and nothing else he has is anywhere near as incredible as it... Plain and Simple... PC Superman has multiple crazy feats of Strength... moving ships the size of the Moon... moving Planets... holding a Black Hole in his hand... moving a Planet with a Super Harness made by a Green Lantern... thats actually 4 feats... and there are even more then this... but what else does Hercules have thats even close to him holding up the Heavens... thats right nothing... no planet moving... no planet lifting... nothing of any sort like that... therefore we can write it off as PIS... whereas Superman has multiple crazy strength feats... 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

How is it that Herc's feat is PIS and not Superman's? 2 instances isn't enough when Superman has had thousands upon thousands of appearances. Tell me how sneezing away a solar system is considered to be a strength feat? And that feat was accomplished because of Mxy's powder. Hence why nothing happened here when Supes snooze here without any influence;  http://phiwumbda.org/~jesse/images/supersneeze.gif. PC Superman was also owned by Karate Kid and Parasite. Parasite and KK = Planet movers?  "
  How is it that Herc's feat is PIS and not Superman's?    because Superman has multiple incredible Strength Feats... Herc only has this one... and nothing else he has is anywhere near as incredible as it... Plain and Simple... PC Superman has multiple crazy feats of Strength... moving ships the size of the Moon... moving Planets... holding a Black Hole in his hand... moving a Planet with a Super Harness made by a Green Lantern... thats actually 4 feats... and there are even more then this... but what else does Hercules have thats even close to him holding up the Heavens... thats right nothing... no planet moving... no planet lifting... nothing of any sort like that... therefore we can write it off as PIS... whereas Superman has multiple crazy strength feats...  "
That's because Herc doesn't have 1/100th of Superman's appearances.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @King Saturn said:

How is it that Herc's feat is PIS and not Superman's?    because Superman has multiple incredible Strength Feats... Herc only has this one... and nothing else he has is anywhere near as incredible as it... Plain and Simple... PC Superman has multiple crazy feats of Strength... moving ships the size of the Moon... moving Planets... holding a Black Hole in his hand... moving a Planet with a Super Harness made by a Green Lantern... thats actually 4 feats... and there are even more then this... but what else does Hercules have thats even close to him holding up the Heavens... thats right nothing... no planet moving... no planet lifting... nothing of any sort like that... therefore we can write it off as PIS... whereas Superman has multiple crazy strength feats...  "

Neither are pis Hercules held up the heavens in greek mtyh so and SA Superman has alot of pis but Planet pulling is not one of them
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

That's because Herc doesn't have 1/100th of Superman's appearances. "
that could be so... but as things stand as they are... for the most part PC Superman level characters are stronger than Hercules overall... 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Reactor said:
" Odin? Odinforce Odin? "
Silver Age equal to classic Galactus Odin.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

that could be so... but as things stand as they are... for the most part PC Superman level characters are stronger than Hercules overall...  "
I never said otherwise. All I'm saying is that your logic was faulty at that point. PC Superman's had low showings as well as high ones; not just high showings as you seem to think.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Reactor said:

" Odin? Odinforce Odin? "

Yes. Mangog was a real powerhouse back in the day. In his first appearance Thor's best strikes just bounced off him and he waded through the entire Asgardian army like they were garbage bags in the wind. He usually get beat by his dependence on psychic energy. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Superman & WW held up the Universe within Spectres being before also... (Not PC feat either)  obviously herc feat is PIS just like that was... 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @King Saturn said:

that could be so... but as things stand as they are... for the most part PC Superman level characters are stronger than Hercules overall...  "
I never said otherwise. All I'm saying is that your logic was faulty at that point. PC Superman's had low showings as well as high ones; not just high showings as you seem to think. "
just because I am solely discussing the high end showings of PC Superman... doesnt mean I dont recognize PC Superman has low showings... this is a discussion and I am speaking in favor of a character who has PC Superman level abilities... it wouldnt make sense for me to dwell on low end stuff if the character has several high end feats to draw from...  
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse: Mangog beat Odin ?
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By uknow

prime is faster and stronger

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By bumnut
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: Mangog beat Odin ? "

And posed as him for a while.  Classic Mangog takes this imo. 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumnut: Scans ?
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sexy beast

I think Mangog wins .

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By New_World_Order

Mangog.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#47  Edited By AssertingValor

Sbp easily

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog strength level is of a billion beings and assuming each of those beings only can lift 20 pounds. At least 2 million tons strength in base form and gets stronger feeding off anger and hatred. Super Boy Prime becomes his source of power.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Mangog is a beast i don´t see SBP doing much.

Mangog takes it 8/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@9dragons said:

Mangog strength level is of a billion beings and assuming each of those beings only can lift 20 pounds. At least 2 million tons strength in base form and gets stronger feeding off anger and hatred. Super Boy Prime becomes his source of power.

Assume that each being can lift 50 tons and he can lift 50 billion tons. That's NOTHING to Prime.