S.G.T. Round 1 Justicethor vs TtBA "Voting Open"!

• 50 results
Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SightlessReality

The S. G. T.

In this tournament, you use mid level character team and gear them up with high tier weapons. There will be up to 6 characters per team, each stripped of their regular gear in exchange for their new toys. How your team employs the weapons is up to you. They will be given a month to master their new gear, so choose wisely.

@justicethorpsylocke

Kaine (Marvel)

Cassandra Cain (DC)

L (Death Note)

Captain Levi (Attack on Titan)

Katara (Avatar)

James Kirk (Star Trek)

Perks

Who are You?- If your characters are all from different universes, you get your characters morals off.

Gear

High Level Items:

2 Creation Blades X3 (12) Goes to Cassandra Cain, Kaine and Captain Levi

Green Lantern Ring (8) Goes to Kirk

Mid Level Items:

Bleeding Edge Iron Man Armor (10) Goes to L

Mento's Helmet (5) Goes to Kirk

2 Low Level Points X5 (5)

Low Level Items:

Battle Computer (10) Goes to Kirk

5 Legion Flight Rings (10) Goes to all except Kirk

Captain America's Sheild X3 (9) Goes to Cassandra Cain, Kaine, and Captain Levi

@thetruebarryallen

The Industry V2.0

• Antonio Stark (Earth 1610) w/Anthony (Brain Tumor)
  • Bishop
  • Blackout
  • Cloak
  • Mister Negative
  • Spider Man (Peter Parker)

Perks:

• Marvelous - Information on foes & their gear/weapons 30 minutes before the battle begins; giving your team 30 minutes to prep before the battle ON the battlefield.
  • This is a Man's Job - Additional 1 HT Point, 3 MT Points, and 5 LT Points due to team composition being entirely male.

Gear

High Tier (21) Points:

• Medusa Mask (8)
  • 10 Rings of the Mandarin (3)
  • Captain Cold's Cold Gun & 5 Cold Grenades (3)
  • Doctor Alchemy's Philosopher Stone (2)
  • 3 Mid Tier Points X5 (5)

Mid Tier (38 - 15 due to HT purchases & 3 due to Perk) Points:

• Staff of One (12)
  • Doctor Doom's Armor (10)
  • Weather Wizard's Wand (5)
  • Omnitrix w/5 Aliens (5)
    • Ghostfreak
    • Brainstorm
    • Upgrade
    • Gravattack
    • Grey Matter
  • Soul Sword w/Eldrich Armor (3)
  • Southern Cross Cane (2)
  • 2 Low Tier Points X3 (3)

Low Tier (31) Points:

• Battle Computer (10)
  • 12 Talismans (7)
  • 1 Dose of Pym Particles X2 (8)
  • Brain Bio Chip & Surgery X3 (6)

The Battlefield & Prep Area

Your team gets three months to train with their new weapons, during this time they can do anything to prepare themselves, however they cannot spy on the other team during this time in any way, shape, or form.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sightless-s-gear-tournament-closed-1648127/#686

The battle takes place on an indestructible planet. To win you need to either perma kill or perma BFR your opponents team.

No Caption Provided

Let the battle BEGIN!

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Radical; I'm perfectly willing to go first (since I have the 30 minutes of prep before the battle begins) but if you could just do an opener to explain the abilities of some of your characters & their gear that'd be great, @justicethorpsylocke.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thetruebarryallen: alright.

I'm not sure which of my characters you're farmiliar with, but I'll give info on a few.

L is the greatest detective in the world, and a super-genius with an indomitable will. He managed to track down light yagami, the owner of the death note, by simply deducing the pattern at which he uses it to kill and who he will recognize in the media. Giving him the bleeding edge armor will allow him to uses it's nanobots, and in the hands of a tactical mastermind, that's a serious threat.

Captain Levi is the best Titan-slayer in the Attack on Titan universe. He has reaction speed that borders on being a speedster, his swordsmanship skills are unparalleled, and he has shown the ability to nigh-effortlessly solo the Female Titan, who stomped an entire platoon of high-ranking Titan-slayers. Giving him the creation blades and Captain Americas shield means he can not only slice through anything, but defend against any attack should he be in serious trouble.

Katara is possibly the best waterbender in Avatar. Her skills are enough that she take water from vertually any source including moisture and plants, freeze the water she is bending to incapacitate opponents, and even bloodbend, which allows her to control someone's body movements at will. Theoretically, this power could also pull the blood out of a person, killing them, which she won't hesitate to do morals off. In addition, she can use water to heal others, which can come in handy here.

I'm sure you're farmiliar with the rest.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: everyone has 3 months of prep to master their gear, not just 30 minutes

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: everyone has 3 months of prep to master their gear, not just 30 minutes

I know that.

However; if you look further I have the Marvelous Perk which grants my team knowledge of the enemy team & their gear 30 minutes before the battle begins.

Thus; I have more "prep" than the other person since I get to prep on the battlefield.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: my bad, by your previous post I thought that you were unaware of the 3 months. Good luck and T4V :)

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when did Cassandra Cain become a mid level?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: it's supposed to be street level based on the parameters and stipulations he set

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

In this tournament, you use mid level character team and gear them up with high tier weapons

Sure. I'll delete my posts, but only for those who are debating.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen | Post 001

Apologies for the delay but I've finally found the time to craft myself an opener. I tend to do rather elaborate opening posts containing a wide variety of things (character profiles, gear explanations, etc.) so I'll write a little table of contents so I can keep it organized for myself.

Table of Contents:

• Character Profiles // Meet the Team
  • Gear Explanations
  • Prep Time (3 Months of Training)
  • Prep Time (30 Minutes Before Battle)
  • Battle Diagnostics

There won't be that much in the battle diagnostics bit considering I'll need to see what route you're planning to take your team.

Without further adieu, lets begin!

Character Profiles | Meet the Team

My character roster is as follows:

I've linked to their 'wiki' pages in case you'd like to learn more about them should I fail to provide enough input in my descriptions. If you already know my characters in depth feel free to skip this portion as its mostly to help those unfamiliar with who I'm using & what they're capable of on base levels.

Antonio Stark

Antonio Stark is the Iron Man in the Ultimate Universe and is very similar to his 616 counterpart. He still is the head of the corporation known as Stark Industries and he's used his scientific and engineering genius to create a vast array of battle suits to be used against super villains within the Ultimate Universe.

The main difference between Antonio and Tony is that Antonio suffers from a severe brain tumor; and I mention this because unlike most illnesses of this nature it is actually a benefit to Stark. The tumor was actually created by exposure to an Infinity Gem that was created inside of Stark's brain. Don't panic; the Infinity Gem's effects are unlike those of the Gems found within the 616 universe and Tony didn't know the Gem was there until Reed Richards (The Master) told him about it. The Gem manifested itself in Tony as a brain tumor; however, this brain tumor was able to talk and communicate with Stark. Antonio named the tumor 'Anthony' and explained that Anthony was a consciousness that could interact with and control technology; thus, Anthony gave Stark the ability of technokinesis/technopathy.

I WILL NOT be using the version of Antonio that was a pure electronic consciousness; so all of my feats/showings will be coming from issues BEFORE Ultimate Comics Ultimates #27 - Disassembled Part 3; New World Order.

If the concept of Anthony is still confusing then I'll post a scan in which Tony explains it himself:

No Caption Provided

Anthony is the small boy sitting on the desk; nobody can see him but Tony. He's a consciousness who can interface with technology (as I've explained before) but even some forms of technology can prove too difficult for Anthony to interact with.

I'm going into such detail about this so you don't worry that I'm trying to sneak an OP character or something into this. I see how it could be easy to think that considering I mentioned an Infinity Gem; but Ultimate Universe Infinity Gems work differently than 616 Infinity Gems, and Tony didn't know what he had in his head was an Infinity Gem.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Genius Intellect: Stark is a genius in the field of engineering and several scientific fields. He is also very skilled at creating battle strategies and the such both w/prep and w/o it.
  • Technokinesis: With the help of Anthony, Stark is able to interact with technology. He can use it to take over hostile technology or to communicate with several suits at once; however, it was shown that Anthony can be stopped if the technology is too advanced.

Stark does NOT come with any of his armors for this fight; I wanted to clarify that considering I picked a picture in which he was wearing his suit.

Role in the Team

Stark's major role in this team was his engineering genius, technological skill, and technokinesis. He should be incredibly useful during the prep phase of this battle.

Bishop

Lucas Bishop is the name of the mutant code-named Bishop; a time traveling mutant from Earth 1191. This Earth is known as 'Forever Yesterday' and is an incredibly hostile environment in which mutants are hunted down and placed in camps due to a genocidal event caused by Hope Summers.

Due to this event Bishop believed that he could travel back in time and prevent his future from ever happening; because of his deep hatred for HIS future he began chasing down Cable and Hope trying to kill them. Unfortunately for Bishop he became obsessed with this task which resulted in him being dropped in the time stream without a way of returning.

Eventually Bishop returned (because comics, yo) and joined a team consisting of Psylocke, Puck, Storm, and Spiral. Together they fought some psychic zombies known as revenants that came from wherever it was that Bishop had been sent to previously.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Energy Absorption - Bishop's mutant power is that his body can absorb energy and project it outwards as blasts; because of this he is practically immune to energy based attacks. He has shown to absorb energy such as Cyclops's Visor Blasts, Psychic Energy from the Stepford Cuckoos and has been learning how to absorb kinetic energy like Sebastian Shaw. He can also use this absorbed energy to increase his physical stats & fly.
  • Location Awareness - For some reason (because comics, yo) Bishop is able to obtain full knowledge of what year he is in and WHERE he is if he should travel to a new location via BFR or teleportation. It's probably one of the silliest powers I've heard of and it doesn't make much sense... but yeah. LOCATION AWARENESS!
  • Survivalist - Bishop has the traits of a survivalist. He's very good at making strategies on the fly as well as improvising equipment with whatever he can find in his surroundings. This is due to the time period in which he grew up and to the fact that he's often traveling through time and not always having/finding what he needs at that moment.

Bishop used to have a Cybernetic Arm; but that got fixed because comics, yo.

Blackout

Marcus Daniels was once the assistant for a genius physicist who had been working with an unknown cosmic energy; Daniels had helped his boss build a machine to tap into other-dimensional forces before it exploded and coated Daniels in radiation of this unknown energy.

It was later learned that this energy was from the Darkforce Dimension and that Daniels now had the ability to tap into the Dark Force and build solid constructs out of the energy; similar to a Green Lantern with Willpower.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Darkforce Manipulation - Blackout can tap into the Darkforce Dimension to summon Darkforce Energies. He can manipulate this energy to create solid constructs that are nearly indestructible.

Cloak

Tyrone Johnson is the other half of a Superhero Duo known as Cloak and Dagger. He uses his powers to fight crime; wielding power from the Darkforce dimension.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Darkforce Manipulation - Cloak can summon Darkforce from his cloak thus creating an impenetrable field of darkness. Those who get trapped in his cloak begin having their life force drained from them as they are paralyzed by fear and illusions. Cloak can also render himself intangible, teleport, and probably some other weird things.

Mister Negative

Mister Negative is the result of experimentation (the same kind done on Cloak & Dagger actually) on a man named Martin Li. He is a man stuck in the balance of light and dark; Martin Li being the light and Mister Negative being the dark.

He is a Spider Man foe and runs a rather large criminal industry with an iron fist and maximum efficiency.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Corruption Force - Mister Negative can use a sort of dark energy to corrupt those around him. He did so to Spider Man and it turned him into a bloodlusted villain who wasn't afraid to hurt whoever he was fighting, essentially removing him of his morals and making him entirely loyal to Mister Negative.
  • Skilled Swordsman - Mister Negative is a very skilled swordsman and commonly uses swords as a weapon.
  • Enhanced Physicals - Mister Negative has withstood a building falling on him as well as blows from Spider Man. He also possess the strength to easily toss a normal human with a single hand and was able to send Spider Man flying through a wall with one of his blows. His reaction time is also worth mentioning seeing as he was able to react to and cut several bullets with his sword after they had been fired at him.

Spider Man

Peter Parker is Spider Man; one of Marvels most well known characters and a shining example of what a hero should be.

I don't think much needs to be said about him since he's the most popular character on my team.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Spider Sense - Spider Man has a precognitive sense known as the Spider Sense which alerts him to danger before it happens.
  • Genius Intellect - Spider Man is an incredibly smart and talented inventor/scientist. He's created a good portion of his gear and has been remarked about by Tony Stark & Reed Richards.
  • Enhanced Physicals - Spider Man has enhanced speed, strength, durability, etc, due to a Spider Bite which granted him his powers.
  • Wall Crawling - Walls. He can crawl on them.

That about sums it up for my team; time to get into the actual FUN stuff.

Gear Explanations

Here I will just give a quick overview of what my gear can do:

• Medusa Mask - A powerful mask used by the Psycho Pirate. It allows the wearer to manipulate the emotions of others on a vast scale while also making the user immune to psychic attacks and the ability to absorb the psychic power of others.
  • 10 Rings of the Mandarin - A series of rings that give the wearers various abilities.
  • Captain Cold's Cold Gun & 5 Cold Grenades - The Cold Gun allows the user to fire beams of absolute zero which stops all molecular motion in its path; it can also create a wide field to protect the user from attacks. The Cold Grenades pack enough power to turn an entire prison building (size of Iron Heights) into an ice block.
  • Doctor Alchemy's Philosopher Stone - A mystical stone that allows the user to transmute objects.
  • Staff of One - A staff that requires a tribute of blood to be used; each spell can only be used once and effects of the spell are based off of what the user says phrase-wise.
  • Doctor Doom's Armor - The armor of Marvel Villain Doctor Doom. It has a bunch of neat tricks.
  • Weather Wizard's Wand - The wand of Weather Wizard; it allows the user to manipulate the weather on a massive scale.
  • Omnitrix - An alien technology in Ben 10 that allows the user to transform into different aliens.
  • Soul Sword - Magical sword used most commonly by Magik.
  • Southern Cross Cane - A technological artifact that can boost the power of ones Telekinetic abilities.
  • Battle Computer - Used by Midnighter to predict all of the moves his opponent(s) will make in a fight.
  • 12 Talismans - Magical talismans found in Jackie Chan Adventures.
  • Pym Particles - The particles discovered(?) by Hank Pym to either grow or shrink.
  • Brian Bio Chip - An artificial brain chip.

That's the basics.

Prep Time | 3 Months of Training

I'm gonna do bullet points; if you have any questions about anything just ask and I'll explain more in depth:

• Mister Negative uses his powers & Medusa Mask to remove the morals of my team as well as removing any team-work issues. We'll work together perfectly despite having a mix of heroes & villains.
  • Using the Soul Sword my team will transport the laboratory complex into Limbo; thus granting my team 2 years of total prep time to create/modify gear.
  • Tony Stark makes copies of Doom's armor using the Omnitrix aliens of Brainstorm, Greymatter, and Upgrade. Brainstorm can fully understand how something works just be looking at it, Greymatter is incredibly intelligent and can build technologies even if he doesn't have the same exact parts, and Upgrade can upgrade machinery. The Philosophers stone can also be used to transmute materials into new substances in case the lab doesn't contain them.
  • This will grant me a maximum of 4 suits/armor due to the item building/duplication rule. These suits will be worn by Tony Stark, Bishop, Mister Negative, and Peter Parker.

Tony Stark's Suit:

• Battle Computer
  • Captain Cold's Gun
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Dragon Talisman
  • Pig Talisman
  • Monkey Talisman
  • Black Light Ring
  • White Light Ring

Bishop's Suit:

• Captain Cold's Gun
  • Battle Computer
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Omnitrix
  • Flame Blast Ring

Mister Negative's Suit: The following will be integrated into Mister Negative's Suit:

• Medusa Mask
  • Captain Cold's Gun
  • Battle Computer
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Rooster Talisman
  • Horse Talisman
  • Dog Talisman
  • Snake Talisman
  • Ox Talisman
  • Rat Talisman
  • Sheep Talisman
  • Tiger Talisman
  • Rabbit Talisman
  • Mento Intensifier Ring

Peter Parker's Suit:

• Captain Cold's Cold Gun
  • Battle Computer
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Matter Re-Arranger Ring
  • Impact Beam Ring
  • Vortex Beam Ring
  • Disintegration Beam Ring
  • Electro Blast Ring
  • Ice Blast Ring

Those will be the suits; they're all based off of Doom's suits as well so they'd contain his regular technology.

Mister Negative will also be wielding the Soulsword and the Staff of One. The Brain Bio Chip will be overtaken by Anthony and installed into Bishops suit.

Now that my team is fully outfitted it's time to get into the next phase of things.

Prep Time 30 Minutes Before Battle

My team is given intelligence on your team and your gear; time to put this to use.

• Cloak is given the Pym Particles and uses them to grow INCREDIBLY huge right when the 30 minutes begins. Since he's spent 2 YEARS without Dagger he's going to have an incredible hunger for the Light which causes him to spew Darkforce energy EVERYWHERE. At his size and hunger level he should be able to cover the entire battlefield in Dark Force making it impossible to see.
  • Using the Weather Wizard Wands built into the Doom Suits the (4) wearing the suits will create an incredibly thick fog to cover the battlefield.
  • Cold Gun Technology will be activated in each Doom Suit to surround those four in their own personal Cold Fields.

The battle can now begin.

The Battle:

Your team won't be able to see anything thanks to the Fog & Darkforce that was created during the prep phase for my team.

Mister Negative will use his HIGHLY amplified psychic abilities due to the following objects:

• Medusa Mask
  • Mento Intensifier Ring
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Rooster Talisman

Using these objects he should be able to mentally overpower anyone on your team that lacks mental defenses as well as feeding off the psychic energy of Kirk w/Mento Helmet

Then it's pretty much Kirk vs my team and we've got a plethora of spells, technology, and the such to bring him down in a 6 v 1. It doesn't help that the Battle Computer also allows my team to predict everything your team will do before they do it during the battle, it's like everyone in the Doom Suits have Advanced Spider Sense.

I'll need to see what you actually plan on doing before I respond with a more advanced battle plan, but thats the basics.

GOOD LUCK :D

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen | Post 001

Apologies for the delay but I've finally found the time to craft myself an opener. I tend to do rather elaborate opening posts containing a wide variety of things (character profiles, gear explanations, etc.) so I'll write a little table of contents so I can keep it organized for myself.

Table of Contents:

• Character Profiles // Meet the Team
  • Gear Explanations
  • Prep Time (3 Months of Training)
  • Prep Time (30 Minutes Before Battle)
  • Battle Diagnostics

There won't be that much in the battle diagnostics bit considering I'll need to see what route you're planning to take your team.

Without further adieu, lets begin!

Character Profiles | Meet the Team

My character roster is as follows:

I've linked to their 'wiki' pages in case you'd like to learn more about them should I fail to provide enough input in my descriptions. If you already know my characters in depth feel free to skip this portion as its mostly to help those unfamiliar with who I'm using & what they're capable of on base levels.

Antonio Stark

Antonio Stark is the Iron Man in the Ultimate Universe and is very similar to his 616 counterpart. He still is the head of the corporation known as Stark Industries and he's used his scientific and engineering genius to create a vast array of battle suits to be used against super villains within the Ultimate Universe.

The main difference between Antonio and Tony is that Antonio suffers from a severe brain tumor; and I mention this because unlike most illnesses of this nature it is actually a benefit to Stark. The tumor was actually created by exposure to an Infinity Gem that was created inside of Stark's brain. Don't panic; the Infinity Gem's effects are unlike those of the Gems found within the 616 universe and Tony didn't know the Gem was there until Reed Richards (The Master) told him about it. The Gem manifested itself in Tony as a brain tumor; however, this brain tumor was able to talk and communicate with Stark. Antonio named the tumor 'Anthony' and explained that Anthony was a consciousness that could interact with and control technology; thus, Anthony gave Stark the ability of technokinesis/technopathy.

I WILL NOT be using the version of Antonio that was a pure electronic consciousness; so all of my feats/showings will be coming from issues BEFORE Ultimate Comics Ultimates #27 - Disassembled Part 3; New World Order.

If the concept of Anthony is still confusing then I'll post a scan in which Tony explains it himself:

No Caption Provided

Anthony is the small boy sitting on the desk; nobody can see him but Tony. He's a consciousness who can interface with technology (as I've explained before) but even some forms of technology can prove too difficult for Anthony to interact with.

I'm going into such detail about this so you don't worry that I'm trying to sneak an OP character or something into this. I see how it could be easy to think that considering I mentioned an Infinity Gem; but Ultimate Universe Infinity Gems work differently than 616 Infinity Gems, and Tony didn't know what he had in his head was an Infinity Gem.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Genius Intellect: Stark is a genius in the field of engineering and several scientific fields. He is also very skilled at creating battle strategies and the such both w/prep and w/o it.
  • Technokinesis: With the help of Anthony, Stark is able to interact with technology. He can use it to take over hostile technology or to communicate with several suits at once; however, it was shown that Anthony can be stopped if the technology is too advanced.

Stark does NOT come with any of his armors for this fight; I wanted to clarify that considering I picked a picture in which he was wearing his suit.

Role in the Team

Stark's major role in this team was his engineering genius, technological skill, and technokinesis. He should be incredibly useful during the prep phase of this battle.

Bishop

Lucas Bishop is the name of the mutant code-named Bishop; a time traveling mutant from Earth 1191. This Earth is known as 'Forever Yesterday' and is an incredibly hostile environment in which mutants are hunted down and placed in camps due to a genocidal event caused by Hope Summers.

Due to this event Bishop believed that he could travel back in time and prevent his future from ever happening; because of his deep hatred for HIS future he began chasing down Cable and Hope trying to kill them. Unfortunately for Bishop he became obsessed with this task which resulted in him being dropped in the time stream without a way of returning.

Eventually Bishop returned (because comics, yo) and joined a team consisting of Psylocke, Puck, Storm, and Spiral. Together they fought some psychic zombies known as revenants that came from wherever it was that Bishop had been sent to previously.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Energy Absorption - Bishop's mutant power is that his body can absorb energy and project it outwards as blasts; because of this he is practically immune to energy based attacks. He has shown to absorb energy such as Cyclops's Visor Blasts, Psychic Energy from the Stepford Cuckoos and has been learning how to absorb kinetic energy like Sebastian Shaw. He can also use this absorbed energy to increase his physical stats & fly.
  • Location Awareness - For some reason (because comics, yo) Bishop is able to obtain full knowledge of what year he is in and WHERE he is if he should travel to a new location via BFR or teleportation. It's probably one of the silliest powers I've heard of and it doesn't make much sense... but yeah. LOCATION AWARENESS!
  • Survivalist - Bishop has the traits of a survivalist. He's very good at making strategies on the fly as well as improvising equipment with whatever he can find in his surroundings. This is due to the time period in which he grew up and to the fact that he's often traveling through time and not always having/finding what he needs at that moment.

Bishop used to have a Cybernetic Arm; but that got fixed because comics, yo.

Blackout

Marcus Daniels was once the assistant for a genius physicist who had been working with an unknown cosmic energy; Daniels had helped his boss build a machine to tap into other-dimensional forces before it exploded and coated Daniels in radiation of this unknown energy.

It was later learned that this energy was from the Darkforce Dimension and that Daniels now had the ability to tap into the Dark Force and build solid constructs out of the energy; similar to a Green Lantern with Willpower.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Darkforce Manipulation - Blackout can tap into the Darkforce Dimension to summon Darkforce Energies. He can manipulate this energy to create solid constructs that are nearly indestructible.

Cloak

Tyrone Johnson is the other half of a Superhero Duo known as Cloak and Dagger. He uses his powers to fight crime; wielding power from the Darkforce dimension.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Darkforce Manipulation - Cloak can summon Darkforce from his cloak thus creating an impenetrable field of darkness. Those who get trapped in his cloak begin having their life force drained from them as they are paralyzed by fear and illusions. Cloak can also render himself intangible, teleport, and probably some other weird things.

Mister Negative

Mister Negative is the result of experimentation (the same kind done on Cloak & Dagger actually) on a man named Martin Li. He is a man stuck in the balance of light and dark; Martin Li being the light and Mister Negative being the dark.

He is a Spider Man foe and runs a rather large criminal industry with an iron fist and maximum efficiency.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Corruption Force - Mister Negative can use a sort of dark energy to corrupt those around him. He did so to Spider Man and it turned him into a bloodlusted villain who wasn't afraid to hurt whoever he was fighting, essentially removing him of his morals and making him entirely loyal to Mister Negative.
  • Skilled Swordsman - Mister Negative is a very skilled swordsman and commonly uses swords as a weapon.
  • Enhanced Physicals - Mister Negative has withstood a building falling on him as well as blows from Spider Man. He also possess the strength to easily toss a normal human with a single hand and was able to send Spider Man flying through a wall with one of his blows. His reaction time is also worth mentioning seeing as he was able to react to and cut several bullets with his sword after they had been fired at him.

Spider Man

Peter Parker is Spider Man; one of Marvels most well known characters and a shining example of what a hero should be.

I don't think much needs to be said about him since he's the most popular character on my team.

Powers/Abilities/Skills

• Spider Sense - Spider Man has a precognitive sense known as the Spider Sense which alerts him to danger before it happens.
  • Genius Intellect - Spider Man is an incredibly smart and talented inventor/scientist. He's created a good portion of his gear and has been remarked about by Tony Stark & Reed Richards.
  • Enhanced Physicals - Spider Man has enhanced speed, strength, durability, etc, due to a Spider Bite which granted him his powers.
  • Wall Crawling - Walls. He can crawl on them.

That about sums it up for my team; time to get into the actual FUN stuff.

Gear Explanations

Here I will just give a quick overview of what my gear can do:

• Medusa Mask - A powerful mask used by the Psycho Pirate. It allows the wearer to manipulate the emotions of others on a vast scale while also making the user immune to psychic attacks and the ability to absorb the psychic power of others.
  • 10 Rings of the Mandarin - A series of rings that give the wearers various abilities.
  • Captain Cold's Cold Gun & 5 Cold Grenades - The Cold Gun allows the user to fire beams of absolute zero which stops all molecular motion in its path; it can also create a wide field to protect the user from attacks. The Cold Grenades pack enough power to turn an entire prison building (size of Iron Heights) into an ice block.
  • Doctor Alchemy's Philosopher Stone - A mystical stone that allows the user to transmute objects.
  • Staff of One - A staff that requires a tribute of blood to be used; each spell can only be used once and effects of the spell are based off of what the user says phrase-wise.
  • Doctor Doom's Armor - The armor of Marvel Villain Doctor Doom. It has a bunch of neat tricks.
  • Weather Wizard's Wand - The wand of Weather Wizard; it allows the user to manipulate the weather on a massive scale.
  • Omnitrix - An alien technology in Ben 10 that allows the user to transform into different aliens.
  • Soul Sword - Magical sword used most commonly by Magik.
  • Southern Cross Cane - A technological artifact that can boost the power of ones Telekinetic abilities.
  • Battle Computer - Used by Midnighter to predict all of the moves his opponent(s) will make in a fight.
  • 12 Talismans - Magical talismans found in Jackie Chan Adventures.
  • Pym Particles - The particles discovered(?) by Hank Pym to either grow or shrink.
  • Brian Bio Chip - An artificial brain chip.

That's the basics.

Prep Time | 3 Months of Training

I'm gonna do bullet points; if you have any questions about anything just ask and I'll explain more in depth:

• Mister Negative uses his powers & Medusa Mask to remove the morals of my team as well as removing any team-work issues. We'll work together perfectly despite having a mix of heroes & villains.
  • Using the Soul Sword my team will transport the laboratory complex into Limbo; thus granting my team 2 years of total prep time to create/modify gear.
  • Tony Stark makes copies of Doom's armor using the Omnitrix aliens of Brainstorm, Greymatter, and Upgrade. Brainstorm can fully understand how something works just be looking at it, Greymatter is incredibly intelligent and can build technologies even if he doesn't have the same exact parts, and Upgrade can upgrade machinery. The Philosophers stone can also be used to transmute materials into new substances in case the lab doesn't contain them.
  • This will grant me a maximum of 4 suits/armor due to the item building/duplication rule. These suits will be worn by Tony Stark, Bishop, Mister Negative, and Peter Parker.

Tony Stark's Suit:

• Battle Computer
  • Captain Cold's Gun
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Dragon Talisman
  • Pig Talisman
  • Monkey Talisman
  • Black Light Ring
  • White Light Ring

Bishop's Suit:

• Captain Cold's Gun
  • Battle Computer
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Omnitrix
  • Flame Blast Ring

Mister Negative's Suit: The following will be integrated into Mister Negative's Suit:

• Medusa Mask
  • Captain Cold's Gun
  • Battle Computer
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Rooster Talisman
  • Horse Talisman
  • Dog Talisman
  • Snake Talisman
  • Ox Talisman
  • Rat Talisman
  • Sheep Talisman
  • Tiger Talisman
  • Rabbit Talisman
  • Mento Intensifier Ring

Peter Parker's Suit:

• Captain Cold's Cold Gun
  • Battle Computer
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Matter Re-Arranger Ring
  • Impact Beam Ring
  • Vortex Beam Ring
  • Disintegration Beam Ring
  • Electro Blast Ring
  • Ice Blast Ring

Those will be the suits; they're all based off of Doom's suits as well so they'd contain his regular technology.

Mister Negative will also be wielding the Soulsword and the Staff of One. The Brain Bio Chip will be overtaken by Anthony and installed into Bishops suit.

Now that my team is fully outfitted it's time to get into the next phase of things.

Prep Time 30 Minutes Before Battle

My team is given intelligence on your team and your gear; time to put this to use.

• Cloak is given the Pym Particles and uses them to grow INCREDIBLY huge right when the 30 minutes begins. Since he's spent 2 YEARS without Dagger he's going to have an incredible hunger for the Light which causes him to spew Darkforce energy EVERYWHERE. At his size and hunger level he should be able to cover the entire battlefield in Dark Force making it impossible to see.
  • Using the Weather Wizard Wands built into the Doom Suits the (4) wearing the suits will create an incredibly thick fog to cover the battlefield.
  • Cold Gun Technology will be activated in each Doom Suit to surround those four in their own personal Cold Fields.

The battle can now begin.

The Battle:

Your team won't be able to see anything thanks to the Fog & Darkforce that was created during the prep phase for my team.

Mister Negative will use his HIGHLY amplified psychic abilities due to the following objects:

• Medusa Mask
  • Mento Intensifier Ring
  • Southern Cross Cane
  • Rooster Talisman

Using these objects he should be able to mentally overpower anyone on your team that lacks mental defenses as well as feeding off the psychic energy of Kirk w/Mento Helmet

Then it's pretty much Kirk vs my team and we've got a plethora of spells, technology, and the such to bring him down in a 6 v 1. It doesn't help that the Battle Computer also allows my team to predict everything your team will do before they do it during the battle, it's like everyone in the Doom Suits have Advanced Spider Sense.

I'll need to see what you actually plan on doing before I respond with a more advanced battle plan, but thats the basics.

GOOD LUCK :D

Here we go.

L (Bleeding Edge)

Countermeasures--The Bleeding Edge Armor is monstrous. It is composed of nano-bots that can be assembled into anything the user wants or needs. You left out in your post that pretty much all Iron Man armors allow for serious psychic resistance/immunity. But not just for the user, oh no, for everyone within his suit's telepathic inhibitor signal.

The inhibitor is so powerful that even Red Onslaught was unable to use his telepathy on all of the Avengers and X-Men during AXIS. This means that telepathy that you are priding Mister Negative on here will be instantaneously made ineffective.

The suit is too advanced to be taken over by Antony Stark.

L is also a prep god.

Prep-- Using the technology of the suit, he will duplicate the severely inferior technology of Mento's Helmet and the Battle Computer using the nano-bots and (limited by the rules) give an altered copy of each to Katara, Levi, and Kaine. The telepathy will already be made ineffective by L, but this gives my team some TP of their own, (even if the inhibitor makes it ineffective) and the Battle Computer they all have will mean that they can tell when you'll be using these prep tactics. More on that later.

Captain Kirk

We all know how Kirk is infamous for his indomitable will and his stellar tactics, so I'll spare you those details, but I will tell you how with him having a GL ring, a Battle Computer, and a Mento Helmet, he's a serious problem for your team.

Countermeasures-- The plethora of things that the ring can do will be dangerous as it is, but there is a particular power that I think will come into play here:

The ring (you probably know) can refract light and manipulate wavelengths. The power you discussed will where Cloak will fill the arena with Darkforce will be countered by this ability. Kirk will refract the darkness and revert it. How will he know to do this? The Battle Computer.

Mister Negative's telepathy will already be useless by L's signal, but the ring can resist telepathy (as you know) especially in the hands of someone like Kirk who has an indomitable will. Also, the Mento Helmet gives him some telepathy (and TP resistance) in addition to what the ring can do in that regard.

Katara

Countermeasures--Katara could possibly be the wildcard of this fight. That fog created by Weather Wizard's Wand will do nothing against my team. Why?

Because Katara will bend the fog (which she can do, it's just water's gaseous state of matter) and send it toward your team. This will not only blind them, but it will flash-freeze them when she turns the mist into ice. This alone could take out a few members of your team. She'll know to do this because, you guessed it, the Battle Computer.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten, bloodbending. After Katara has taken out one or more members of your team with the flash-freeze and Kirk has reverted the darkness, she won't hesitate to Bloodbend any of your teams members, which she could use to kill them or make them attack their teammates, and I don't see why that can't happen. Just in case you say she'll get killed first, I think Kirk could protect her while she does the deed while the rest of my team attack.

Also, Captain Cold's gun is useless when Katara can control the beams and use them against the user, which can potentially take even more members out. The cold fields she can also manipulate to her advantage.

All this considered, Katara could be MVP morals off.

Kaine and Captain Levi

As we already know, these two are extremely fast and in Kaine's case, strong. But here, with them each having Dual Creation Blades, a Battle Computer, a Mento Helmet, and a Captain America Shield, they will be invincible with help from their teammates. They will be able to cut through literally anything here. Dark-Force constucts, any of you team's armors, anything.

With the Shields and Battle Computers, they can predict any attack coming at them and block it. Once Kirk refracts the Dark-Force produced by Cloak, Kaine and Levi will cut him down to size.

Cassandra Cain

She is the least effective member on my team with all the gear the others have, but she can help out if needed. And honestly, she probably won't be needed.

IN CONCLUSION----

1. L creates dupes of gear my team has, giving many powerful items to most of the team.
  2. The Bleeding Edge Armor will make any telepathic attempt useless via TP inhibitor signal, can resist technopathy (like the kind Antony has on your team), and is powerful enough to compete with any of your suit wielders anyway.
  3. Kirk with a GL ring can refract the Dark-Force blackout power of Cloak and make him useless.
  4. Katara will make the Weather Wizard Fog useless by bending it away toward your team and flash-freezing them with it. She can also manipulate any blast coming out of Captain Cold's Gun, along with the Cold Fields. On top of this she can kill members of your team via bloodbending.
  5. Captain Levi and Kaine will cut down a now-useless Cloak with the Creation Blades, and both of them will use Cap's shield to block anything that comes toward them.
  6. Everything I just listed WILL happen because they whole team (save for Cassie and L) have a Battle Computer of their own.
  7. TP won't work on my team when L's TP inhibitor, the various Mento Helmets, and a GL Ring all are in play

Your turn.

@killerwasp@deathhero61@lvenger@thenewbluebeetle007@life_without_progress@metaljimmor@just_banter@sean12345@linark@jacthripper@pierpat@thevivas@baztet@llehdevil

How am I doin guys?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: Mhh seems like a good start to me, but people can start strong and end on a poor note, We can see this with other CaVs in fact one that comes to mind is this one right here,

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/missions-r1-merulezall-vs-8bitgangsta-voting-1638242/#13

Seriously that was a weird CaV, but yeah you seem like u got ur stuff covered, I'd just make the subjects a little bigger so we can be clear is all, otherwise seems good to me lol.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: solid opener. As long as you give TTBA a decent fight here, you'd have surpassed the expectations of one as inexperienced as yourself. Dude's a hall of famer for a reaaon.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: You may want to indicate that you aren't seeking help here just telling them about it. I would hate to see you disqualified for having other people debate for you.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: You may want to indicate that you aren't seeking help here just telling them about it. I would hate to see you disqualified for having other people debate for you.

Oh, hell no. I'm asking them to follow and vote

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: All I can say is, be more specific. Don't spare any "troubles" of having to mention why your member of the team will overtake an aspect of the battle to tilt the scales in his or her favor or don't hold back when you say someone's a complete "badass" at something without further explaining why. You need to work on your "why's" and "how's" more in your next posts but all else is well so far. Also make sure you establish how your members can use weapons that are unfamiliar to them and be more specific on what your characters' capabilities are, for the voters that can be unfamiliar with the lore and backstories.

L. D.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@justicethorpsylocke: Don't leave out details , act like you are talking to someone who knows nothing of the characters at hand. Your job is to leave as little doubt as possible to the voters. If you let them have any doubts on what you are explaining they are going to vote against you. Other than that it;s a good opener.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@justicethorpsylocke: Don't leave out details , act like you are talking to someone who knows nothing of the characters at hand. Your job is to leave as little doubt as possible to the voters. If you let them have any doubts on what you are explaining they are going to vote against you. Other than that it's a good opener.

This too especially.

L. D.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: I don't mean to be rude but could you stop asking people how your doing on the debate so far? At least until voting is done?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Okay, I'll stop. I'm only asking bc I got kinda slammed on my last one and was somewhat scrutinized on it, so I'm just asking those voters if i got it

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: @justicethorpsylocke: So incredibly sorry that I haven't gotten a counter post up yet.

This past week ( 15th - 22nd ) were Tech/Dress rehearsals and then performances for the play that I was in at my University; which meant that I had NO free time what so ever to write up a decent post.

Thankfully the show is over now (went incredibly well) which means I'll have free time again.

Thanks for your patience and I look forward to continuing this debate :)

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Alrighty, hows till the end of this week sound? I don't want to prolong it to much. Also Kudos. :)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Sounds great, I've got some time tonight and lots of time tomorrow so it should HOPEFULLY be up by tomorrow around 6:00 PM Eastern Time :)

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: It's time I deconstruct your post and explain why many of your "counters" aren't actual problems for my team to deal with.

TTBA's Counter-Palooza!

Come one, come all, to the "counter" section of this post. Basically I'm going to look at your arguments/points/etc and explain why the things you're trying to do are either:

1.) Impossible and/or won't work

OR

2.) Meaningless due to what my team can do

Lets begin :)

Iron Man Bleeding Edge Armor / L

The Bleeding Edge armor was a solid choice; it's something I was considering choosing but then I remembered how vastly superior Doctor Doom's technology is (generally) when compared to that of Stark. Now here are the following claims you've made about your armor as reasons why it won't be beaten:

• The suit's psychic inhibition signal will be strong enough to suppress the telepathic powers of Mister Negative w/Medusa Mask
  • The suit is 'too advanced' to be taken over by Anthony (Stark's technopathic tumor)

Regarding the first point it seems like now is the perfect time to explain what the Medusa Mask is in more depth:

In the Pre-52 continuity the Medusa Mask was worn by the Psycho Pirate and allowed him to manipulate the emotions of those around him. Originally there existed a different mask for each emotion on the emotional spectrum but the Psycho Pirate forged them all into one mask. The mask also (oddly enough) allowed Psycho Pirate to summon those whose realities were destroyed during Crisis on Infinite Earths, as the mask holds the remnants of the Multi-Verse.

In the New 52... well... I'll just let this scan explain it as it says it perfectly:

Superman Issue 23 - Psi War pt. 1
Superman Issue 23 - Psi War pt. 1

The mask grants Psycho Pirate power over every mind on the planet; a vast level of telepathic power. It also seemingly amp'd up the wearers durability as Psycho Pirate was able to withstand direct blows from a blitzing Superman.

So Mister Negative is getting an incredibly high power amp with this mask alone; however, that's not all.

The mask basically feeds off of psionic/telepathic power in the surrounding area and as it seems you've got four members on your team wearing Mento Helmets. This means that Mister Negative is going to be draining them of their telepathic power to amplify his own.

Lastly; I'd like to question how L would know to IMMEDIATELY activate the suits Psionic Dampener before Mister Negative could telepathically dominate him, reason being the following:

No Caption Provided

In the above scan we see that while the Psychic Dampeners did remove Professor X from Stark's mind it wasn't until AFTER Xavier had already entered his mind for a short period. The difference between Xavier and Mister Negative is that Mister Negative has no morals and was prepped on WHO he was facing and WHAT gear they had 30 minutes before the fight.

It should also be noted that Stark has to ACTIVATE the signal to protect his team members as well; he hadn't done so when Red Onslaught was first using his telepathy so your team wouldn't be protected right off the bat; Red Onslaught was able to get the Avengers to start attacking each other quite easily:

No Caption Provided

Granted; Stark DID eventually activate a wide range inhibitor to help his team; however, it wasn't until after they had kicked the crapped out of each other a tad. So it's not something that is constantly activated within the suit and I feel that's important to mention. My team has the advantage of knowing what to expect in this fight; your team doesn't know they're dealing with a telepath nor does ANYONE on your team know what the Medusa Mask does; your counter to this might be 'Battle Computer' but I'll explain why that's not a proper counter in the Battle Computer specific section.

Now you've also claimed that the Bleeding Edge suit would be too technologically advanced for Anthony to hack and at this I ask a simple question. Why?

Anthony's technopathy allowed him to turn Ultimate Reed Richard's 'City' against him:

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #12 - Two Cities. Two Worlds. Part Six

Reed's technology is more often than not more advanced than Tony Stark's technology and the Ultimate Version of Reed was no slouch when it came to creating firewalls/security considering he created an encryption on Stark's Iron Man suits that Stark said would've taken FIVE YEARS to crack.

Also; this was Reed's reaction to Stark and Anthony taking over the City:

So I'd say Anthony is quite a capable technopath.

There's also the fact that Anthony has spent two years of prep time with Doctor Doom's armor and technology; another person who has overcome Stark time and time again when it comes to suit creation. Plus Anthony is a part of Stark (in a sense) and has an understanding of how his suits work and while Stark hasn't built a Bleeding Edge suit in the Ultimate Universe he still has a very decent grasp on dealing with Stark technology.

These are reasons why I believe that Anthony could easily hack and shut down the Bleeding Edge suit; and why I think the Medusa Mask is going to have more of an effect on your team than you may think.

Battle Computers / Kirk, Katara, Levi, Kaine

I'm going to talk about the Battle Computer now because you mentioned it in your post a lot; I'll make a bullet point for each time you mentioned it:

• The telepathy will already be made ineffective by L, but this gives my team some TP of their own, (even if the inhibitor makes it ineffective) and the Battle Computer they all have will mean that they can tell when you'll be using these prep tactics.
  • The power you discussed will where Cloak will fill the arena with Darkforce will be countered by this ability. Kirk will refract the darkness and revert it. How will he know to do this? The Battle Computer.
  • Because Katara will bend the fog (which she can do, it's just water's gaseous state of matter) and send it toward your team. This will not only blind them, but it will flash-freeze them when she turns the mist into ice. This alone could take out a few members of your team. She'll know to do this because, you guessed it, the Battle Computer.
  • With the Shields and Battle Computers, they can predict any attack coming at them and block it. Once Kirk refracts the Dark-Force produced by Cloak, Kaine and Levi will cut him down to size.
  • Everything I just listed WILL happen because they whole team (save for Cassie and L) have a Battle Computer of their own.

To most of this I respond with a simple answer; nope.

You'll be given absolutely ZERO information on what my team did in the 2 years of prep before the fight and the 30 minutes on the battlefield because of the rule displayed in the main thread:

Do we have knowledge on our opponents team during this time? Are we able to get knowledge on them during this time? No & No. All your team knows is that their going to fight an opposing team. I "Do Not" want to see people prepping for every possible outcome. And if I see people trying to bend their way around this they are out.

There is absolutely no way you'd get knowledge of my gear, my abilities OR what I've done with my prep.

Now you've mentioned that several things your team will be doing is going to happen BECAUSE of the Battle Computer: Kick will know to refract the light, Katara will know to bend the fog, Kaine can predict every attack and block it... but... did you forget that I ALSO have Battle Computers?

The Battle Computer isn't an exclusive piece of technology that only your team harnesses, I've integrated the Battle Computer INTO the Doctor Doom suits that my team members are wearing which means that we'll also be able to predict outcomes. It's also worth mentioning that I have MAGIC on my team (Staff of One, Soul Sword, Talismans) which cause problems for the Battle Computer when it tries to predict what it's foe will do. This means that your team isn't getting an accurate representation of my team from the Battle Computers that'll only be useful to you the moment the battle begins. So your whole plan of predicting anything and everything my team can/will do has gone pretty much down the drain thanks to the Magical Factors I have.

I'd also like to mention that the Battle Computer is a piece of technology; correct? I see absolutely NO reason why Anthony can't just hack your Battle Computers (he knows how they work since he's spent two years prepping with the SAME technology) and render them absolutely useless for your team.

Your battle computers won't work and any/all knowledge you THOUGHT you had is now pretty much gone. Good luck dealing with that lil' road bump :)

Mento Helmets / Kirk, Katara, Levi, Kaine

You've mentioned that the Mento Helmets will help your team; but thats more technology that Anthony can use against you.

Oh and the fact that Mister Negative w/Medusa Mask feeds of psionic energy, so you're just powering him up by using those, thanks!

Captain Cold's Gun / Weather Wizards Wand / Katara's Bending

The last major point of yours that I want to address and debunk regarding my equipment would be the abilities of the Cold Gun and the Weather Wand.

You've claimed the following regarding my Cold Gun(s):

Also, Captain Cold's gun is useless when Katara can control the beams and use them against the user, which can potentially take even more members out. The cold fields she can also manipulate to her advantage.

AND

She can also manipulate any blast coming out of Captain Cold's Gun, along with the Cold Fields.

Which are both completely incorrect due to the nature of the Cold Gun. The Cold Gun does NOT fire blasts of ice or snow which is how it appears you seem to think it works. The real function of the Cold Gun is that it fires beams of absolute zero which are so incredibly cold (colder than the vacuums of space) that it causes the water particles within the air/surrounding objects to freeze.

Katara has absolutely NO control over Absolute Zero which also means she has no control over the Cold Gun(s) or my Cold Field(s).

As far as the Weather Wand goes... I have FOUR of them which are integrated into my Doctor Doom suits. The Weather Wand doesn't allow for the manipulation of a single element, it allows for the manipulation of ALL of the elements and prolonged exposure to this technology grants the user protection from the environment.

See; here's what Weather Wizard had to say about the matter:

The Flash #175 - Birth Right Part 1: Eye of the Storm
The Flash #175 - Birth Right Part 1: Eye of the Storm

As Weather Wizard states the climate protects him now; that's just because Blacksmith (who isn't known for genius level intellect like on the likes of my team) was able to help Mardon use his weather wand with greater knowledge about it. In the scan above Wally West was hit by a lightning bolt that wasn't commanded by Weather Wizard; it just came down from the sky to protect him on its own free will.

Now my team would have no problem figuring out how to use the Weather Wand to its fullest potential and utilizing it against someone whom we know is an elemental bender thanks to the Marvelous Perk.

So the question is this, do you actually think Katara is going to be able to beat FOUR people w/technology that allows them to manipulate ALL elements who also have the climate protecting them?

If so then you're really over estimating Katara.

The Battle | Why I Win

Now that I've countered some of your major points its time for me to explain why your team is going to lose this fight within a matter of minutes.

Telepathic Domination:

Since I've shown that the Bleeding Edge suit requires the wearer to activate the telepathic inhibitors (in both the Professor X scan AND the Avengers Fighting Each Other scan) the majority of your team is open to a telepathic shutdown the moment the battle begins; especially since we have knowledge on your team and their gear.

This means that the following members of your team should be taken out of the fray at the start of the match:

• Kaine: Equiment given to him doesn't prevent telepathy and he has no innate telepathic defenses.
  • Cassandra Cain: Equipment given to her doesn't prevent telepathy and she has no innate telepathic defenses.
  • L: Equipment given to him requires him to activate telepathic inhibitors which he won't have the time to do before he's telepathically shut down. It's also possible for Anthony to hack the Bleeding Edge suit and turn it against your team should L SOMEHOW activate the inhibitor before Mister Negative has the chance to mind-bang your team.
  • Captain Levi: Equipment given to him doesn't prevent telepathy and he has no innate telepathic defenses.
  • Katara: Equipment given to her doesn't prevent telepathy and she has no innate telepathic defenses.

This would leave JUST Kirk w/Green Lantern Ring, Battle Computer and Mento's Helmet to fight my entire team.

The first thing to address is how Kirk would fare against Mister Negative's telepathic influence, because Green Lanterns don't have the BEST track record against telepathy:

No Caption Provided

In JLA 119 Hal got put under Despero's telepathic control and fought against the Justice League alongside Despero and the other brainwashed heroes. I'd argue that Hal has better willpower than Kirk and he has FAR MORE experience with a Lantern Ring.

Despero's telepathy is slightly more powerful than that of the Base Medusa Mask (based off of feats) but with the psionic energy that Mister Negative is absorbing from your four Mento Helmets it should enhance his telepathic output, thus putting a huge strain on Kirk if he tries to prevent mind control.

No Caption Provided

This comes from the New 52 Green Lantern Series IIRC in which Hector Hammond was able to get inside Hal Jordan's head. Granted Hal was slightly new to being a Lantern at this time it still shows that Hammond was able to get into his head and bypass the shields.

The reason this scan is important is because during the Psi War arc in which the Medusa Mask makes its appearance (in the New 52) the Psycho Pirate was able to face off against Hector Hammond AND the HIVE Queen with ease, and Hammond was a much more powerful telepath during that arc than he was in the Green Lantern instance.

Basically; the question becomes can Kirk actually withstand the telepathic power (enhanced thanks to your teams psionic energy) of the Medusa Mask when he only has 3 months with the Lantern Ring?

We've also got to remember that Kirk will have to focus on shielding his mind and his body since the other members of my team will be attacking him in full force.

Killing Kirk

If Kirk somehow withstands this telepathic power I'd like to inform you of all the other methods of disposal on my team:

• Using Doctor Alchemy's Philosopher Stone to transmute the fog I made earlier (which is why I made the fog to begin with) into poisonous gas to instantly kill Kirk should he inhale it.
  • Freezing Kirk in a field of Absolute Zero and shattering him into several tiny tiny pieces.
  • Using Mister Negative's enhanced telekinesis (Rooster Talisman + Southern Cross Cain which is a huge AMP + Mento Intensifier Ring) to remove the Green Lantern Ring from Kirk's finger thus rendering him a normal human who would die incredibly quick.
  • Using the Weather Wizard Wand to create a storm inside of Kirk's stomach. This is a move that was seen in Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge.
  • Using Katara against your team via Telepathy to blood bend them like you had planned on doing to me.
  • Using the Creation Blades that your team will drop upon death against you; super easy victory.

I can come up with even more ways to beat Kirk to death; he just isn't equipped for this fight, especially considering how ruthless my team is (thanks Mister Negative) and the gear they have.

Conclusions

• L dies pretty quick as well as the rest of your team (save for Kirk) due to telepathic domination.
  • The Bleeding Edge armor requires the inhibitor to be activated; your team doesn't know they're dealing w/telepaths until AFTER the battle begins whereas my team knows what we're going up against BEFORE the battle begins. You've also shown no reasoning why it can resist Anthony Hacking it should the signal SOMEHOW become active. You're also trying to tell me that an Iron Man suit is superior to Four Doom Suits which is false.
  • The Darkforce doesn't work like you think it does; so I don't believe it can be refracted like you're claiming. Not like this is even a major point to contest because regardless of what happens your team is pretty screwed.
  • Katara won't have time to bend the fog due to telepath blitz nor would she be able to bend the fog considering my Weather Wizard Wands grant me a far more powerful scale of Elemental Manipulation than Katara has. She also can't do anything to the Cold Guns because they don't work like you think they do. Blood Bending is irrelevant on several of my team members nor would Katara have the time to use it.
  • Levi and Kaine may have the Creation Blades but they're lacking the speed, versatility, and power to do much of anything to my team with them. They also get dropped via TP.
  • It doesn't matter that you have Battle Computers; you can't learn anything about my prep. I also have Battle Computers and someone on my team who can hack your Battle Computers. They're irrelevant for you now.
  • TP WILL work on your team because the inhibitor requires activation and can be hacked, the Medusa Mask is far superior to the Mento Helmets, and Green Lanterns have suffered against telepathy before.

Good luck, mate :) You really do need it!

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JTP'S RE-RE REFUTATION

I'm going to address all your major refutations and re-refute them.

The Bleeding Edge Armor, Antony's TCHP, and the Inhibitor Signal

First off, I don't think Antony can take over the Bleeding Edge Armor. Now I know that Antony taking over Ult Reed's firewall is indeed impressive, BUT, both 616 Tony and Reed were designers on the Bleeding Edge Armor. I won't deny the extreme capabilities of either Ultimate counterpart, but I doubt there can be a serious argument made for how either is superior to their 616 version. The tech that L is using here is massively complex and is essentially making him a walking bundle of billions of little versatile high-tech machines. When combined, I'd argue it could solo 4 baseline Doom Armor's (not counting the enhancements you gave them.) The technology employed Tony with a cybernetic intellect that was so massive even 616 Reed couldn't keep up with him in that department. L is already a super-genius prep master who will make incredible use of the suit, but it will be amplified to a degree that Ultimate Antony likely hasn't faced before.

On the subject of Antony taking of the Battle Computers: No. Let's remember, in the 3 months that I'll have, I've used the nano-bots to duplicate the tech I stated. Do you think L isn't going to Starkify the equipment and give it the same coding that is used in his own armor. "But Tony has the same tech." Not if L has anything to say about it. L thinks ahead. WAY ahead. In my opinion, he would have prepared for an attack on the suit. That might seem like a desperate argument, but if you've ever seen Death Note, you'd have seen the type of things L has predicted and prepared for. The TCHP won't work on devices he's tinkered with.

Telepathy is something you've helped campaign very well here, but it's still not going to solo the way you think it is. More on that later, but I'll show you this:

No Caption Provided

There's Tony using Telepathic Micro Tasers. Once inhaled, they do serious damage to any telepath that still tries to use his/her TP. L can do this to Mister Negative. While blitzing him like this

If you need to know the kind of speed an INFERIOR armor can pull, there you go. This speed used to blitz Mister Negative combined with the Micro TP Tasers will put him down in no time.
If you need to know the kind of speed an INFERIOR armor can pull, there you go. This speed used to blitz Mister Negative combined with the Micro TP Tasers will put him down in no time.

Oh, and the Cold Field surrounding Mister Negative that you might argue could stop L blitzing toward him? L will have the suit project an EM field to push it out of the way. And no, I don't think that the Cold field will freeze the EM field. It's just energy on a different spectrum. Not physical matter.

Battle Computer Galore

As I've already said, you won't be able to hack my Battle Computers due to L's altering them into Stark Tech products. Therefore, with the plan I made of L taking down Mister Negative, I don't see why the things I said wouldn't happen still happen.

Yes, I do realize you also have various Battle Computers, but that doesn't change the fact that mine can counter your plans, or at least cancel them out (with you also having some and all).

Kaine and Levi will still chop Cloak apart with their Creation Blades due to the fact that Kirk will still refract the Dark-Force <<INTERJECTION: I understand the Dark-Force doesn't work exactly like darkness, but I think of it like this: The Ring's energy is like light, and dark-force energy is like dark (duh). They both fundamentally have the same function (making constructs and all) but the Ring is superior. Kirk can and will cancel out the energy.>> Anyway, since they all still can do those things, that so far renders Mister Negative, Cloak, and probably Blackout (Kirk or Cassie have that covered) all defeated.

You could argue that your team will evade these attacks with Battle Computers, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be victorious at the beginning of the fight like you think. We could very well cancel each other out for a while.

Levi and Kaine: The Slaughterhouse

You stated above that Levi and Kaine don't possess the speed it takes to do anything here. This is certainly not the case. I gave both of these guys Legion Flight Rings, and Levi has quite impressive speed and mobility feats with much less useful movement gear.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The movement gear Levi uses here is outright primitive compared to a Legion Flight Ring, yet he shows speed and reflexes that practically border on being a speedster.

Now imagine what someone like Kaine, who has been widely argued to be a physical superior to Spider-Man could do with the gear Levi uses in the fights I just posted, then compare that to what mobility he could achieve with a Flight Ring.

These 2 alone are putting down Cloak, Blackout, and I'd say some of the suit wielders you have here POSSIBLY (The gear you put on the suits might be able to counter it regardless of speed.)

Katara and Prep Time VS Weather Wizard's Wand and Captain Cold's Gun

I can admit, you may have been right about Cold's Gun and WW's Wand. I was wrong there.

HOWEVER, with morals off and prep I think Katara will do very serious damage.

How? Cassandra Cain will teach her Body Reading. Through Cassie, Katara will learn to notice the most minute body movements that her opponents will make. Particularly Spider-Man, Tony, and Bishop. She will notice if any of them try to take a shot at L, Levi, or Kaine and she'll bloodbend them to force one to shoot the other. If one of them attempts to use Weather Wizard's Wand, she'll just make them freeze where they are and they won't move a muscle.

INFACT, I don't see why she can't just freeze their blood. Katara has shown the ability to freeze water (like nearly all waterbenders) and can bend blood, so I don't see ANY reason she can't freeze the blood in you team's veins, except maybe Mister Negative and Cloak, but they'll be taken care of.

She will be able to do these things without the Battle Computer, I think, which she has anyway just in case.

CONCLUSION

1. L has already taken down Mister Negative with a powerful microsecond blitz and micro TP tasers, and already made their tech unstoppable by making it's wiring advanced and foreign to technopaths as 616 Tony Stark has done in the past with his tech. With Negative gone, no TP

2. Kirk will still be capable of refracting the Dark-Force, and if you choose not to go that route you're making Cloak even more of a non-factor than I already have.

3. Kaine and Levi, like I've shown, will be very fast here with the Legion Flight Rings and can easily kill Cloak and Blackout with the Creation Blades.

4. Katara can use Body Reading (that she learned from Cassie in the 3 month prep) and Bloodbending to handle the rest. Cassie can help where needed.

I look forward to your response. :)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTBA Concluding Post

Since the deadline is Friday (3/27/15) I'll write up a concluding post to finish my end of the debate:

Counters:

Bleeding Edge Armor

Lets examine your argument about the Bleeding Edge Armor

First off, I don't think Antony can take over the Bleeding Edge Armor. Now I know that Antony taking over Ult Reed's firewall is indeed impressive, BUT, both 616 Tony and Reed were designers on the Bleeding Edge Armor. I won't deny the extreme capabilities of either Ultimate counterpart, but I doubt there can be a serious argument made for how either is superior to their 616 version. The tech that L is using here is massively complex and is essentially making him a walking bundle of billions of little versatile high-tech machines. When combined, I'd argue it could solo 4 baseline Doom Armor's (not counting the enhancements you gave them.) The technology employed Tony with a cybernetic intellect that was so massive even 616 Reed couldn't keep up with him in that department. L is already a super-genius prep master who will make incredible use of the suit, but it will be amplified to a degree that Ultimate Antony likely hasn't faced before.

It is incredibly impressive; especially considering that Ultimate Reed spent thousand(s) of years thinking of his ultimate plan and Anthony was able to throw a wrench in it.

I also wouldn't be to quick to discredit Ultimate Reed & Tony; Reed was solving world problems such as famine and shelter with his technologies and Tony still led Stark Industries and built a plethora of Iron Man suits.

Your argument thus far has been "its too advanced" without anything suggesting that it's too powerful to Anthony to disrupt or hack. It's Stark Tech and Anthony is used to deal with Stark Tech (since he's Stark's tumor) and he's hacked plenty of high level technologies without fail, just because the suit is a bundle of billions of tiny machines doesn't make it any harder to hack in my honest opinion.

You're also trying to claim that Tony's Bleeding Edge armor could solo FOUR baseline Doom Armor's which is just completely untrue and I'll show you why:

Fantastic Four #27 - Say -- What?!
Fantastic Four #27 - Say -- What?!

Firstly; in the scan shown above Reed Richards is trapped inside Doctor Doom's armor, I say trapped because Reed CAN'T let himself out. The armor is too smart for Reed Richards to escape and it continues learning.

Remember; this is 616 Reed (the same one who helped Tony with the suit L is working with now) and he struggled with a single Doom Armor. I've given a technopath access to this armor for a total of TWO YEARS study time. If you're trying to tell me that L is going to somehow make the armor smarter than Tony or Reed could than be my guest, but this basic Doom armor was enough of a challenge for Reed and Anthony gets to spent two years learning of its tricks and growing with it.

The Mighty Avengers #10 - Time Is on No One's Side
The Mighty Avengers #10 - Time Is on No One's Side

Secondly; Stark in his Extermis armor couldn't hack Doom's armor. He also tried scanning Doom's vitals (in another scan you can find HERE) in the same issue and failed. I understand that the Extremis Armor came before the Bleeding Edge armor, but its still a showing of Stark (in one of his better suits) being unable to keep up with a Doom Suit.

So to conclude this small bit; I've given you demonstrations of Reed Richards being completely outsmarted and trapped inside Dooms armor AND Tony Stark being unable to get past its firewall and scan blockers. These are the two people who you've said worked on creating the Bleeding Edge and they failed against a single Doom suit without the modifications I gave it. Now I have FOUR of those with plenty of other advanced technology integrated into it (along with magic of sorts) and you think your Bleeding Edge can actually stand up to it?

I don't see how you could possibly think that at this point. You also keep talking about how smart and intelligent L is; however, has he actually ever dealt with technological engineering on this level? From my short bit of research done on the character he seemed more detective smart not engineering smart.

Basically; my armor is superior to your armor and I see no reason why my team can't hack your team; especially since we've got a technopath.

On the subject of Antony taking of the Battle Computers: No. Let's remember, in the 3 months that I'll have, I've used the nano-bots to duplicate the tech I stated. Do you think L isn't going to Starkify the equipment and give it the same coding that is used in his own armor. "But Tony has the same tech." Not if L has anything to say about it. L thinks ahead. WAY ahead. In my opinion, he would have prepared for an attack on the suit. That might seem like a desperate argument, but if you've ever seen Death Note, you'd have seen the type of things L has predicted and prepared for. The TCHP won't work on devices he's tinkered with.

Okay; so you're duplicating tech that you still haven't proven to be hack proof. You're getting a small three months of prep before the fight while I'm getting two years thanks to me placing the laboratory in Limbo via Soul Sword.

I'll agree with you; your argument seems incredibly desperate because you haven't shown any engineering talents of L nor have you shown anything of the Bleeding Edge armor that leads me to believe it's as "Hack Proof" as you're claiming it to be.

Telepathy is something you've helped campaign very well here, but it's still not going to solo the way you think it is. More on that later, but I'll show you this:

I think my telepathy will solo just the way I think it will; but I'd like to see what your defense against it is.

There's Tony using Telepathic Micro Tasers. Once inhaled, they do serious damage to any telepath that still tries to use his/her TP. L can do this to Mister Negative. While blitzing him like this

There could possibly be an argument for this but:

1. You'd have to send out the telepathic micro tasers the SECONDS the battle begins and hope they make their way to my team fast enough for them to have any sort of effect
  2. There is absolutely no way any of my suit users are going to inhale any foreign substance considering Doom keeps filters in all of his suits to prevent the inhalation of foreign chemicals/substances.
  3. I have a cold field to freeze the micro tasers in their tracks.
No Caption Provided

Gas was ineffective on Doom because he's got a filter; his suit also gives him his own oxygen supply so none of my Doom Suit users would have to breathe any of the micro-taser infested air.

You've also shown a picture demonstrating your suits speed but I've got a Cold Field that'll nullify your speed advantage should you try to physically blitz any of the suit users on my team.

Oh, and the Cold Field surrounding Mister Negative that you might argue could stop L blitzing toward him? L will have the suit project an EM field to push it out of the way. And no, I don't think that the Cold field will freeze the EM field. It's just energy on a different spectrum. Not physical matter.

Absolute Zero doesn't just stop "physical" matter; it stops anything that tries to break through it. See absolute zero is the complete absence of energy. It's so incredibly cold that it drains the heat (energy) of whatever tries to pass through it thus stopping it from passing through.

Lastly; lets take a look at all the things you're trying to accomplish here:

• Attempting to activate your personal telepathic defenses within the suit.
  • Attempting to activate a telepathic inhibitor to protect your team members.
  • Attempting to send out micro-tasers to nullify my telepathy if inhaled.
  • Attempting to send out an EM pulse to take my Cold Field.

You're trying to do ALL of this in the time it would take Mister Negative to just shut down your teams minds with his planetary level telepathy. The fact that Mister Negative KNEW who your team consists of and what gear they have and that he (and the rest of my team) have been given 30 minutes ON THE BATTLEFIELD before the battle starts to prepare for the moment of your arrival.

If you think you have an element of speed or surprise on me you're sorely mistaken. There's no defense from Anthony for your team and there isn't a defense from Mister Negatives amplified telepathy; the majority of your team is getting dropped via TP the moment this battle begins.

Battle Computer

Lets see what you have to say about the Battle Computer(s)

As I've already said, you won't be able to hack my Battle Computers due to L's altering them into Stark Tech products. Therefore, with the plan I made of L taking down Mister Negative, I don't see why the things I said wouldn't happen still happen.

I've proven why your Stark Tech products are inferior to what my team has and you're still somehow assuming your battle computers are better than mine. A completely baseless assumption might I add.

Yes, I do realize you also have various Battle Computers, but that doesn't change the fact that mine can counter your plans, or at least cancel them out (with you also having some and all).

What would make your Battle Computers any better than mine? I don't understand why you think your gear is superior than mine, I really don't. My team has had FAR more prep time than yours and we have FAR more knowledge on your team than you do for my team. You're at a significant disadvantage and you're failing to recognize that.

Kaine and Levi will still chop Cloak apart with their Creation Blades due to the fact that Kirk will still refract the Dark-Force <<INTERJECTION: I understand the Dark-Force doesn't work exactly like darkness, but I think of it like this: The Ring's energy is like light, and dark-force energy is like dark (duh). They both fundamentally have the same function (making constructs and all) but the Ring is superior. Kirk can and will cancel out the energy.>> Anyway, since they all still can do those things, that so far renders Mister Negative, Cloak, and probably Blackout (Kirk or Cassie have that covered) all defeated.

The only light that has an effect on Cloaks Darkforce would be the light from Dagger; someone whose energy sources you have no access to. Kaine and Levi are still getting rofldropped by TP.

Kirk won't be canceling out anything; Cloak is still far more useful than anyone on your team, same goes for Blackout and Mister Negative.

You could argue that your team will evade these attacks with Battle Computers, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be victorious at the beginning of the fight like you think. We could very well cancel each other out for a while.

Unfortunately for you, yes it does. My team has been given information on who your team consists of and what gear you're bringing to this fight. We're far more prepared than you are and we have a much higher damage output.

Levi & Kaine | Slaughtered

They gonna die!

You stated above that Levi and Kaine don't possess the speed it takes to do anything here. This is certainly not the case. I gave both of these guys Legion Flight Rings, and Levi has quite impressive speed and mobility feats with much less useful movement gear.

This is certainly the case; they've got no defense against telepathy, or telekinesis, or storms in their stomachs via WW wand, or any of the other multitude of tricks I've got up my sleeve. You gave some street level characters some cool blades and expected them to wreck house without giving them any other real amplifications or defenses.

They're gonna get killed right at the start of this battle.

The movement gear Levi uses here is outright primitive compared to a Legion Flight Ring, yet he shows speed and reflexes that practically border on being a speedster.

Cool; he'll still get struck by a lighting bolt, held in place by TK and torn in half, a hurricane will erupt from his eye sockets. I can keep coming up with morbid ways in which Levi dies but you get the picture.

Now imagine what someone like Kaine, who has been widely argued to be a physical superior to Spider-Man could do with the gear Levi uses in the fights I just posted, then compare that to what mobility he could achieve with a Flight Ring.

Your base level physical superiority means nothing when I've got a morals off Parker in a Doom Suit outfitted with far more advanced technology. I don't see how you think Kaine or Levi could do anything in this situation.

These 2 alone are putting down Cloak, Blackout, and I'd say some of the suit wielders you have here POSSIBLY (The gear you put on the suits might be able to counter it regardless of speed.)

Lolnope; and I've explained why.

Katara

Lets see....

HOWEVER, with morals off and prep I think Katara will do very serious damage.

I don't.

How? Cassandra Cain will teach her Body Reading. Through Cassie, Katara will learn to notice the most minute body movements that her opponents will make. Particularly Spider-Man, Tony, and Bishop. She will notice if any of them try to take a shot at L, Levi, or Kaine and she'll bloodbend them to force one to shoot the other. If one of them attempts to use Weather Wizard's Wand, she'll just make them freeze where they are and they won't move a muscle.

My team can win this fight without movement. We can stand still and use the wands which have been built into the suits. We can stand still and use the TK. Blackout can stand still and crush Katara in a Darkforce construct.

You also haven't countered Katara getting mindfoozled at the start of the match and I've already explained why your Bleeding Edge armor is useless in preventing that.

INFACT, I don't see why she can't just freeze their blood. Katara has shown the ability to freeze water (like nearly all waterbenders) and can bend blood, so I don't see ANY reason she can't freeze the blood in you team's veins, except maybe Mister Negative and Cloak, but they'll be taken care of.

Because she's never shown that before as a valid battle tactic so there's absolutely no reason for her to do it here. Even with morals off it's not something she's ever been shown to do and my four wands are still more powerful elemental manipulators than she is.

Katara isn't doing anything useful in this fight.

Conclusions

Time to conclude:

• Doom Suit(s) are superior to your Bleeding Edge suit. I've shown the armor being smarter than Reed and Tony being unable to hack/scan it with one of his more powerful suits. Nothing you've shown suggests that the Bleeding Edge is superior in any way.
  • Your suit isn't hack proof and your arguments to suggest it is are lacking. You're claiming that because L is smart that he'll make it impervious to anything my team can throw at it. You haven't shown L doing anything significant with his smarts nor have you shown him being skilled and on the same level of technological engineering as Stark, Reed, or Doom.
  • You think for some reason that L is going to be able to put all of these counter measures in play the moment the battle begins BEFORE Mister Negative can ruin your day w/telepathy. I don't know why you think this because I have all of the prep advantages; you know absolutely nothing about my team. You don't even know my team has a telepath on it.
  • Doom Suits prevent my team from inhaling any of your micro tasers.
  • Your Battle Computers are as hack-able as your suits. They're also no better than the Battle Computers that my team possess so I don't see why you think they'd give you any sort of an advantage over me.
  • Kaine and Levi have no defenses against my attacks. It doesn't matter if they've got blades that can cut through anything if they don't have the defense to survive a single attack from my team. They're getting slaughtered incredibly quick.
  • Katara is still as useless as she was before. Her bending doesn't stand up to telepathy OR (4) Weather Wizard Wands. The body reading is also useless because my team is hiding in a shroud of Darkforce and we don't need to move to use the majority of our attacks.
  • Cassandra Cain is just useless in this fight.
  • Your suit is getting hacked.
  • Your battle computers are getting hacked.
  • Kirk is getting dominated in a 1 vs 6 against my team and I've given my reasons for that in the last post.

You can create a concluding post if you make it before the deadline; but I don't see any feasible way for you to win this. Thanks for the debate; it was fun!

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

I'm going to wrap this up before the deadline. There's a lot I would say if there was time, and I'm having some technical difficulties so I'm on my phone.

CONCLUSION

1. I'm not saying that my Battle Computers are better, nor have I ever in this debate, but they are still there, and L can use them. I already proved his reaction time and speed with the suit to be nanosecond, and with the Battle Computer he can predict the TP. The Inhibitor Field will be up before Mister Negative can even process the thought to use his TP. Not to mention, the Bleeding Edge suit itself is immune to TP. In AXIS, he was immune to Red Onslaught's TP BEFORE getting the field up, and this was a suit inferior to the Bleeding Edge. RO's TP was confirmed to be worldwide with how many people he was influencing and the way he stomped Thor, Hulk, and even Vision (an android) with just TP while being across the world from them. Also, the reason he took time to activate it is because he thought it was a pheremone attack. With the Battle Computer, he'll know what's going on and react immediately.

2. The Bleeding Edge Armor was designed years after Technopaths were no longer a problem to Stark and Reed. Many of his suits were built with TCHP countermeasures and even some of their own. I don't see why you think the Brain Tumor of an inferior version of Tony would be able to hack it, frankly. With the TCHP that Tony's suits allow anyway, I can definitely see L countering it somewhat, even if he can't entirely do so.

3. Doom's Armor is NOT superior to the Bleeding Edge Armor just because Doom was boasting his superiority (which is very commonplace for Doom to do) and DOES NOT qualify as a quantifiable feat. Reed being unable to escape Doom's Armor means nothing. Was Reed equipped with Stark Tech while inside? Was he equipped with any tech at all? If your answer is no, then you're proving the meaninglessness of the feat. Reed would have an even harder time escaping the Bleeding Edge Armor, especially considering that it's made of nano-bots and therefore has much more potential to adapt and has more versatility. And when I say more powerful, I'm talking about firepower and speed. I've already shown speed, but FAR inferior suits have shown the ability to destroy entire mountains with simple repulsors. The Doom Armor can't do that, as far as I'm concerned.

4. You are underplaying how useful Kirk can be here. With his TP resistance on top of the Inhibitor Field, he can easily take out a few of the suit wielders here while he's at it. And yes, he can still take out Cloak with refraction the way I said he would. I thought that was in the trash at this point to be honest.

5. If the Cold Field has that level of protection, it sounds like you can't shoot anything through it except for the absolute zero blasts. Either way, the field will do NOTHING to Electro-Magnetic energy, which exists on a different wavelength, like light. Are you saying that the Cold Field will stop all the light coming toward it? Lolnope

6. Mister Negative's TP is already useless with the nano-second reaction combined with the Inhinitor Singal (thanks to the Battle Computer), so L's blitz will take him, Kirk can take one or two others by smacking them with constructs, and with the TP made useless, Levi and Kaine will slaughter.

7. I see NO reason that Katara can't freeze your team's blood. It is WELL within her power limits. And just to nitpick, Blackout killing Katara by crushing her with a construct breaks the rules.

Well, this was fun. :) let's see how it goes.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

I cannot tell a lie for this match

And TTBA kinda wrecked

Not only were his posts better organized and easier to follow, but his debate was better constructed, and his team seemed to be much less tossed together.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

My vote goes to TTBA, for utilizing prep & having the better strategy. justicethorpsylocke debate was unsupported and inconsistent.

Even if you feel my reasoning isn't sound in a hypothetical tournament. justicethorpsylocke didn't explain how his team would use their gear with half the effectiveness of their original owners or have any enhancements to compensate.