#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos wins?

Can you tell me both of their special abilities?

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) is an awesome ninja who is very athletic and can cast fire, ice, and lightning magic. Ryu (Street Fighter) is a martial arist who can channel his ki into fireballs.

Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) wins this fight easily.

#3 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

A deciding factor would be if Gaiden could use his ninja stars and sword. It would be a pretty sick fight no matter what.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja Gaiden takes down giant dragons. I'll say him.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Ninja Gaiden takes down giant dragons. I'll say him."

just for the record his name isn't ninja gaiden, it's ryu hayabusa. he'd win weapons or not, he's and amazing athlete and ninja and has magic.

#6 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayabusa

#8 Posted by DAwNTEy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ryu takes this

#9 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu lolstomps Hayabusa

#10 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Ryu lolstomps Hayabusa

That's not cannon

#11 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hayabusa can take on the non canon Ryu, or maybe I'm just crazy.

Anyways, Hayabusa takes this.

#12 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu takes this one in a good fight

#13 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Ryu takes this one in a good fight

Which one ?

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Jayfournines said:

Ryu takes this one in a good fight

Which one ?

that was actually the point.

But since you were polite enough to ask, I go with Ryu from Street Fighter.

#15 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmm. SF ryu would probably punch a whole in hyabusas chest.ryu has caught and did well against Akuma who was strong enough to punch an island 1 time and sink it. Akuma can move so fast you can't see him and ryu can stalemate him.

#16 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: :P

But if I compare both, Hayabusa looks more impressive.

#17 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Hayabusa is part dragon and has defeated fiends capable of destroying the entire world. He also has a little bit of a bullshit arsenal. Not sure how well the other Ryu would stand up to a shot from the Art of the Piercing Void, or the True Dragon Sword UT3.

#18 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem hyabusa is can he stop SF ryu from blitzing him?? Truthfully I don't know a lot about hyabusa but what is his best speed feet? Cause it wont matter what's in his bag of tricks if he can't open the bag?

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Jayfournines: :P

But if I compare both, Hayabusa looks more impressive.

He may look more impressive, but as soon as Ryu taps into the satsui-no-hado, it's all over. Skill wise, while Hayabusa might be an awesome ninja (I loved the old Ninja Gaiden titles) We must remember Ryu has been fighting high caliber warriors for most of his life, and that includes crazy teleporting ninjas, spanish bullfighting ninjas, insane dictators with massive psycho power, crazy would be demi gods with tighty whiteys, weird genetically engineered guys with yin yangs in their bellys...and most of all, Akuma.

While Hayabusa does look awesome with the whole turning into a dragon, Evil Ryu's levels of powers are off the scale when compared to regular Akuma (who can bust islands and submarines and who knows what else). In a straight up fight, I have to give it to the guy who does this for a living.

#20 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Death Certificate said:

@Jayfournines: :P

But if I compare both, Hayabusa looks more impressive.

He may look more impressive, but as soon as Ryu taps into the satsui-no-hado, it's all over. Skill wise, while Hayabusa might be an awesome ninja (I loved the old Ninja Gaiden titles) We must remember Ryu has been fighting high caliber warriors for most of his life, and that includes crazy teleporting ninjas, spanish bullfighting ninjas, insane dictators with massive psycho power, crazy would be demi gods with tighty whiteys, weird genetically engineered guys with yin yangs in their bellys...and most of all, Akuma.

While Hayabusa does look awesome with the whole turning into a dragon, Evil Ryu's levels of powers are off the scale when compared to regular Akuma (who can bust islands and submarines and who knows what else). In a straight up fight, I have to give it to the guy who does this for a living.

Ehh. Evil ryu hardly has any feats worth noting. Akuma never went all out on ryu otherwise, he would be dead. Hayabusa is a ninja who constantly saves the world from fiends, Geki and Vega are not in the same ball park as Hayabusa.

#21 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@usmuscle said:

The problem hyabusa is can he stop SF ryu from blitzing him?? Truthfully I don't know a lot about hyabusa but what is his best speed feet? Cause it wont matter what's in his bag of tricks if he can't open the bag?

When Hyabusa moves at maximum speed, (which he generally only does in short bursts) it's virtually instant, and often leaves multiple afterimages. It's certainly faster than the normal Human eye can see. At maximum speed he can also phase through solid objects, such as swords, rockets, and bullets. Note the Furious Wind movement ability from Ninja Gaiden 2.

#22 Posted by Genxsis (189 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be one of the worst mismatches ever.

Hayabusa would violate Ryu in ways to graphic for even the most mature minds. If you take the games into account, Hayabusa Solo's those hoards just to fight boss monsters that make Gil look like another random NPC. This is a slaughter-stomp.

Ryu Hayabusa by murder motion.