This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is giving a speech in New York when out of no where a Hadoken hits him in the back. He falls off the stage into a crowd of people and the fight begains

There fighting on a stage with people near by

Ryu has gotten 1 good Haudoken on Thor

Ryu is bloodlusted, Thor is not

They start 15ft away

No calling on help

Ryu has a this adamantium sword which can block lighting

Who Will Win?

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (11443 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4lock

#3 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: why

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (11443 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@nickzambuto: why

Ryu would have a good fight with Captain America.

#5 Edited by SonicRULEZ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@joewell said:

@nickzambuto: why

Ryu would have a good fight with Captain America.

Ryu can go up against SSJ3 Goku and win Ryu beats Thor

#6 Posted by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not well versed in Street Fighter, but can't Ryu fight reasonably well with Akuma? A guy who can break islands? I think. That would put him quite above Cap. America level. Not Thor level of course, but eh.

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ said:

@nickzambuto said:

@joewell said:

@nickzambuto: why

Ryu would have a good fight with Captain America.

Ryu can go up against SSJ3 Goku and win Ryu beats Thor

#8 Posted by SonicRULEZ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ: Alright. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us something that Ryu has done, that Thor wouldn't be able to handle.

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ said:

Two can play this game :)

#11 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Ryu is Crazy strong as you can see from that video....not sure how Canon that fight is because it was from a What if DLC, if so after a good fight, Thor will realize his life is in Danger and end Ryu.....maybe....lol

#12 Posted by SonicRULEZ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@allfornot2 said:

@SonicRULEZ: Alright. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us something that Ryu has done, that Thor wouldn't be able to handle.

Lets see Ryu is a master martial arts and can defeat the highest Street fighters. Thor however is so bad at combat, and Ryu would beat his ass to the ground.

Wolverine was wrecking Thor

Sentry wrecks Thor in martial arts

Thor can't even react to Juggernaut grabbing him.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ said:

@allfornot2 said:

@SonicRULEZ: Alright. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us something that Ryu has done, that Thor wouldn't be able to handle.

Lets see Ryu is a master martial arts and can defeat the highest Street fighters. Thor however is so bad at combat, and Ryu would beat his ass to the ground.

Wolverine was wrecking Thor

Sentry wrecks Thor in martial arts

Thor can't even react to Juggernaut grabbing him.

Thor tanked a planet destroying attack, Ryu can't put him down. Thor wins easily.

#14 Edited by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

:And Ryu is the equal of Sentry or Juggernaut? You realize the only reasons those Blows even harm Thor is because of the High level of Strength behind them right? It doesn't matter if Ryu outmatches Thor in pure skill, his attacks would do less than nothing against Thor. Even a Hadouken would do little real damage to Thor. Thor however would wreck Ryu with even the lightest of attacks.

#15 Posted by SonicRULEZ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@SonicRULEZ said:

Two can play this game :)

LOL God of Thunder farts, looks like a girl and fights like one.

#16 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#17 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ:

LOL, YOU THINK RYU IS A MATCH FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!! WOW DUDE THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!

#18 Posted by SonicRULEZ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@SonicRULEZ said:

@allfornot2 said:

@SonicRULEZ: Alright. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us something that Ryu has done, that Thor wouldn't be able to handle.

Lets see Ryu is a master martial arts and can defeat the highest Street fighters. Thor however is so bad at combat, and Ryu would beat his ass to the ground.

Wolverine was wrecking Thor

Sentry wrecks Thor in martial arts

Thor can't even react to Juggernaut grabbing him.

Thor tanked a planet destroying attack, Ryu can't put him down. Thor wins easily.

Thats not planet busting.

Planet busting is blowing it all up in 1 blast. Nice try

#19 Posted by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ: YOU TROLLIN AWFUL

#20 Posted by SonicRULEZ (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@SonicRULEZ:

LOL, YOU THINK RYU IS A MATCH FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!! WOW DUDE THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!

Oh insulting my intelligence?

Tell me more while you talk in all caps, and use !!!!!!!!!!!! like an 8 year old.

#21 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@SonicRULEZ: Well since you asked:

LMFAO!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!! YOU DON"T HAVE MUCH INTELLIGENCE TO INSULT, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RYU DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A TOTAL STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

@SonicRULEZ: Well since you asked:

LMFAO!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!! YOU DON"T HAVE MUCH INTELLIGENCE TO INSULT, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RYU DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A TOTAL STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's his opinion, he gave scans and his argument while you sit here and flame him.

I don't care about his past posts on Sonic, you flamed him and called him stupid for putting up an argument. And instead of putting up a counter argument you sit and caps flame.

You are getting Flagged.

#23 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps. Thor MEGA stomps. A god versus a kung-fu dude with some weird magic blast moves?

THOR. BEATS. RYU. SO. BAD. IT. IS. FUNNY.

#24 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

edited, to try to make it more fair

#25 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor still wins.

In H2h Ryu wins

#26 Edited by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would crush Ryu's fist, knock him out with a flick to the head, no, not even.

Thor's brute strength is just too much. Sorry my friend. (However if you said something like: Thor is grounded, weaker lightning, and Ryu has vibranium brass knuckles with small spikes made out of Midgard Serpent tooth fragments, we have a fight. This would be cancelling out your sword though.)

#27 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

Thor would crush Ryu's fist, knock him out with a flick to the head, no, not even, Spider-Man could do that.

Now is not the time to fanboy Spiderman, even if it goes against your name.

#28 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Thor would crush Ryu's fist, knock him out with a flick to the head, no, not even, Spider-Man could do that.

Now is not the time to fanboy Spiderman, even if it goes against your name.

Wow, really? Saw that coming, read edited version I posted.

#29 Posted by Onemoreposter (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Ryu might stand a chance against Ultimate Thor (the one pictured in the OP). However, I seriously doubt he can even put much of a dent in 616 Thor.

#30 Edited by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pacperson said:

Bloodlusted Ryu is Crazy strong as you can see from that video....not sure how Canon that fight is because it was from a What if DLC, if so after a good fight, Thor will realize his life is in Danger and end Ryu.....maybe....lol

What ifs are normally considered alternate versions of a given character. @joewell: So changing the fighter to this version is another way to even the playing field. However I recommend my other suggestion (In another comment in parentheses).

#31 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

Thor would crush Ryu's fist, knock him out with a flick to the head, no, not even.

Thor's brute strength is just too much. Sorry my friend. (However if you said something like: Thor is grounded, weaker lightning, and Ryu has vibranium brass knuckles with small spikes made out of Midgard Serpent tooth fragments, we have a fight. This would be cancelling out your sword though.)

He has a lighting proof Sword

and he gets the first shot

#32 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

I'm afraid with Thor's godlike durability, that it would not be enough to hurt him my friend.

#33 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins: what kind of metal hurts him?

#34 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily...

#35 Posted by nickzambuto (11443 posts) - - Show Bio

Great thread guys.

#36 Posted by BlueComet (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@SpidermanWins: what kind of metal hurts him?

Well he can't destroy Adamantium or Vibranium go with one of those.

#37 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

edited

#38 Posted by TheGodofThunder (555 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read most of the street fighter comics/played all the games and a decent chunk of thor comics. Thor stomps. Even with a stupid lightning proof sword. Ryu has never shown speed feats enough to dodge a throw of mjolnir, even if it is evil ryu, or that non-canon ryu from asura's wrath.

#39 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a great example but Bloodlusted Ryu shouldn't be taken so lightly....i'm trying but in all seriousness...Thor wins

#40 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@SpidermanWins: what kind of metal hurts him?

He can't break Vibranium so that can damage him, but not enough, that's why I said there should be some midgard serpent tooth fragments, which damages him a lot (A whole tooth might be spite. In Spider-Man: Ends of the Earth he was run through with it and then taken out.). Your choice though.

#41 Edited by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Never mind my earlier post I didn't notice you already edited it. What you put could work.

#42 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolute spite.

Thor would make quick-work of Ryu with only a quarter of his full-strength.

#43 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

How did this reach page 3?

#44 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the dumbest thread i've seen in a while. Thor CURBSTOMPS Ryu.

lockee?