Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

Ryu from Street Fighter: Deadpool, IMO.

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden: Ryu every, single, last time.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By vegeta

hyyyyuuuukkittttt

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Dormath

Rye would win the fight but Deadpool would win the war.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Kraven

This is a nice fight. I have to give it to Ryu. I see them being close hand to hand matches, even with Deadpool's weapons. Ryu's fireball would rock Deadpool but Wilson would heal but too little, too late.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Ryu from Street Fighter: Deadpool, IMO. Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden: Ryu every, single, last time."
what are you saying exactly. Does Ryu beat Deadpool but not Hayabusa or does Hayabusa beat both?"

Street Fighter Ryu loses to DP, I imagine, while Ryu Hayabusa kicks both of their @$$es.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If this is Ryu from Street fighter, Deadpool owns him. He has bullets people. Ryu is bringing a knife to a gun fight basically. Deadpool has too much equipment for Ryu to handle.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Gottheit

I'm voting against Ryu, because he's far too generic of a character. Now, Deadpool versus Guile? Different story.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"If this is Ryu from Street fighter, Deadpool owns him. He has bullets people. Ryu is bringing a knife to a gun fight basically. Deadpool has too much equipment for Ryu to handle."
I guess if were talking about Ryu from the comics then I have to give it to Deadpool because Ryu hasn't had the chance to show how powerful he is yet.the SF comic series is just getting to Alpha and there only showing Sakura's story as of late.But if we are talking about Ryu from the games...Deadpool has no chance what-so-ever."

Yes he does. Ryu gets beaten by people that don't shoot bullets. He doesn't move faster than a bullet, he's only peak human. DP has machine guns, and explosives. There's no way he's losing.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

First of all, Guile is a real American hero, and after consuming a can of Spinach he would sodomize Ryu with a tire iron and cause permanent damage, and a shattered self esteem, causing some radical cop who cares to delve into Ryu's autistic world to try and find out who would take advantage of such a special young man, and ultimately making for a compelling drama that you saw once but never caught the name of and now no one knows what you're talking about and thinks you're a sick freak who is making up the plot of the damn film and JESUS F*CKING CHRIST!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRHGHGHGHGHGHGHHH! I WILL FIND THAT GODDAMN MOVIE ONE DAY, AND FIND OUT THE NAME, BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL ALL SEE! GOD!

Second of all, read above.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Colt Python says:
"Sparda says:
"Ryu from Street Fighter: Deadpool, IMO. Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden: Ryu every, single, last time."
what are you saying exactly. Does Ryu beat Deadpool but not Hayabusa or does Hayabusa beat both?"
Street Fighter Ryu loses to DP, I imagine, while Ryu Hayabusa kicks both of their @$$es."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

You're laughing at me because I'm right? Go watch some videos of what Ryu Hayavusa can do before you laugh. Considering how the ninja can make cyclones, teleport, fall hundreds of feet, move faster than eyes can see, and effectively destroy an entire empire's power, I don't see either of the other two winning.

Haha.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Colt Python says:
"Sparda says:
"Colt Python says:
"Sparda says:
Street Fighter Ryu loses to DP, I imagine, while Ryu Hayabusa kicks both of their @$$es."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
You're laughing at me because I'm right? Go watch some videos of what Ryu Hayavusa can do before you laugh. Considering how the ninja can make cyclones, teleport, fall hundreds of feet, move faster than eyes can see, and effectively destroy an entire empire's power, I don't see either of the other two winning. Haha."

I don't have to go watch videos of what Hayabusa can do.I beat Ninja Gaiden Black and Sigma.i know the full extent of what he is capable of.What I'm saying is..Ryu from the comics isn't really that tough, but we haven't seen the extent of his powers.However Ryu from the game can beat Hayabusa no problem.Hayabusa is no Akuma and Ryu beat him so he'd beat Hayabusa too."

Oy-here we go. You mean to tell me that Ryu (from the games) can dodge cyclones, see a ninja that can move faster than the eye can follow, and said ninja has been stabbed, shot, sliced, pounded, run over, blown up, etc. and still keeps going? When was Ryu so utterly powerful in game? It takes him multiple punches to K.O. people. Hayabusa teleports and stabs them.
Post Edited:2007-11-14 18:31:58
Post Edited:2007-11-14 18:32:39

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gottheit

Houston, we have fanboy, over.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

That is some massive inconstistency. It takes Ryu dozens of hits to knock out someone, but with one cyclone kick he parts half the sea. Didn't you do something similar once-Champion got his ribs broken by She-Hulk so you thought Spidey, Wolvie and Venom could take him?

Nevertheless, going off of what Ryu has doen to what Hayabusa has done, I choose Hayabusa, if only for the fact that he's much, much faster. And, yeah, he cuts jets in half-Ryu punches people.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gottheit

But Gill was created to be defeated by a fighting character to begin with. To fight a person that goes in three dimensions and who can kill people without paying attention to a lifebar? That's going to be a challenge for Ryu, who takes time to press the right buttons for his hadoken...

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"That is some massive inconstistency. It takes Ryu dozens of hits to knock out someone, but with one cyclone kick he parts half the sea. Didn't you do something similar once-Champion got his ribs broken by She-Hulk so you thought Spidey, Wolvie and Venom could take him? Nevertheless, going off of what Ryu has doen to what Hayabusa has done, I choose Hayabusa, if only for the fact that he's much, much faster. And, yeah, he cuts jets in half-Ryu punches people."

1.That scenario is totally different.I don't know as much about the Champion as I know about Spider-man and Logan.In this case I know alot about Hayabusa and Ryu.

2.Your right, even the DOA4 Hayabusa looks like more than a match for Ryu but put it this way.Ryu in SF3 was able to beat Gill who is basically a god.Gill can ressurect himself and he has the power of fire in one arm and leg and ice in the others.He can make hail and fire rain from the heavens.Ryu beat him so Hayabusa shouldn't be that hard to beat."

Okay-let's look at it like this. In....hmmm......the recent Megaman ZX: Advent, the final boss has the power to reshape reality. You beat him. Does that mean that you're character can beat reality-warpers? No-it was writing for a game. It's not the same.

We could go back and forth like this, but I would rather just agree to disagree (we've taken this thread far enough off track).

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gottheit

But whoever is playing Ryu Is Ryu at the time. That's how his universe works. The reason he sucks in the comics is because some new kid is playing and doesn't know any of the combos.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Colt Python says:
"Sparda says:
"That is some massive inconstistency. It takes Ryu dozens of hits to knock out someone, but with one cyclone kick he parts half the sea. Didn't you do something similar once-Champion got his ribs broken by She-Hulk so you thought Spidey, Wolvie and Venom could take him? Nevertheless, going off of what Ryu has doen to what Hayabusa has done, I choose Hayabusa, if only for the fact that he's much, much faster. And, yeah, he cuts jets in half-Ryu punches people."
1.That scenario is totally different.I don't know as much about the Champion as I know about Spider-man and Logan.In this case I know alot about Hayabusa and Ryu. 2.Your right, even the DOA4 Hayabusa looks like more than a match for Ryu but put it this way.Ryu in SF3 was able to beat Gill who is basically a god.Gill can ressurect himself and he has the power of fire in one arm and leg and ice in the others.He can make hail and fire rain from the heavens.Ryu beat him so Hayabusa shouldn't be that hard to beat."
Okay-let's look at it like this. In....hmmm......the recent Megaman ZX: Advent, the final boss has the power to reshape reality. You beat him. Does that mean that you're character can beat reality-warpers? No-it was writing for a game. It's not the same. We could go back and forth like this, but I would rather just agree to disagree (we've taken this thread far enough off track)."

I agree to disagree.This thread was dead anyway and this actually a real debate; but if you don't want to continue it's cool.

"

I'll make another thread for it.....

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gottheit

And the song remains the same.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ryu.

jachinC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god....ryu will make deadpool shit his pants

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternal_chaos: ryu can dodge bullets from point blank range. street fighter alpha 3 series

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ryu stomps.. Ryu puts his Dragon blade through his heat that will K.O him

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers