#1 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio

 
  

 
 Replace them with main character: 
 
 RE1: they replace Chris & Jill's roll 
 RE2: they replace Leon & Claire's roll 
 RE3: Let's say Chun Li replaces Jill's roll 
 RECV: They replace Claire and Chris's roll  
 RE4: Guile Replaces Leon's roll 
 RE5: Ryu and Ken replace Chris and Sheva's roll 
#2 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu & Ken would put up a better fight than Chris & Jill, but Wesker's speed is insane, he still would be able to blitz both Ryu & Ken, his speed would easily make him able to dodge any projectiles almost effortlessly, especially since they have to charge up to release a hadouken. 
 
RE1: Against a Tyrant, they would need to pull out the stops and work as a team to put it down. 
RE2: Not sure if they would be able to defeat both Mr. X and William Birkin, I think Birkin would have the speed & strength in his mutation to kill them. 
RE3: Chun-Li would be strong, & much faster, but Nemesis is an absolute beast with rocket launchers, tentacles and further mutations.  I don't think Chun-Li would be able to handle Nemesis. 
RECV: Without PIS, Alexia Ashford would destroy Ryu & Ken, due to the fact that not only does she have pyrokinesis at will, but she's able to also use organic tentacles from the earth and manipulate them at will, which she could either impale, swat or crush either of them. 
RE4: Krauser would cause him some difficulty, due to his long-range attacks and having the speed to dodge automatic fire point-blank.  Some of the BOW bosses would also provide to be difficult, but he could most likely pass this. 
RE5: Jill & Wesker against Ryu & Ken would be a good fight, but the reflexes and speed of Jill & Wesker would just be too much for the warriors, combined with the other BOW's that would wear them down.  Jill & Wesker take them down.
#3 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Resident Evil wins.
#4 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Resident Evil wins.
How? 
 
 
 
@progenitor said:
Ryu & Ken would put up a better fight than Chris & Jill, but Wesker's speed is insane, he still would be able to blitz both Ryu & Ken, his speed would easily make him able to dodge any projectiles almost effortlessly, especially since they have to charge up to release a hadouken.  RE1: Against a Tyrant, they would need to pull out the stops and work as a team to put it down. RE2: Not sure if they would be able to defeat both Mr. X and William Birkin, I think Birkin would have the speed & strength in his mutation to kill them. RE3: Chun-Li would be strong, & much faster, but Nemesis is an absolute beast with rocket launchers, tentacles and further mutations.  I don't think Chun-Li would be able to handle Nemesis. RECV: Without PIS, Alexia Ashford would destroy Ryu & Ken, due to the fact that not only does she have pyrokinesis at will, but she's able to also use organic tentacles from the earth and manipulate them at will, which she could either impale, swat or crush either of them. RE4: Krauser would cause him some difficulty, due to his long-range attacks and having the speed to dodge automatic fire point-blank.  Some of the BOW bosses would also provide to be difficult, but he could most likely pass this. RE5: Jill & Wesker against Ryu & Ken would be a good fight, but the reflexes and speed of Jill & Wesker would just be too much for the warriors, combined with the other BOW's that would wear them down.  Jill & Wesker take them down.
 
Nice one. But I think you might be underestimating Ryu and Ken a bit because they have Hado powers.
#5 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

1. this is not dbz they don't to charge up their hadoukens.

2. they have enough speed to react to wesker

3. Ryu is atleast 3 to 4 times stronger than wesker

5.They clear it

#6 Posted by Misterkyle91 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fragneto:

They should be able to handle themselves, but I think Ken's cockiness would get him infected and inevitably offed by his best bud.

#7 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

resident evil. shooting takes significantly less energy than punching someone hard enough to explode their head. they would tire out and if they didnt wekser would destroy them.

#8 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate that wesker lover.

#9 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
i hate that wesker lover.

Don't talk smack to me, woman.
#10 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
@demifiend said:
i hate that wesker lover.
Don't talk smack to me, woman.
She was referring to me LMFAO
 
BTW Guile can never be as awesome as Leon was in the 4th game
#11 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:  
 
There can be only one!
#12 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock@progenitor:  
 
i was talking about progenitor. i think he has a lot of wet dreams with wesker.
#13 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
@Sherlock said:   There can be only one!
I will overtake you THIS I SWEAR! 
@demifiend
Quiet you!
#14 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@Sherlock@progenitor:  
 
i was talking about progenitor. i think he has a lot of wet dreams with wesker.

..Only when i'm not with my fiancee.
#15 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

@demifiend said:

@Sherlock@progenitor:  
 
i was talking about progenitor. i think he has a lot of wet dreams with wesker.
..Only when i'm not with my fiancee.
oh! thats nice. i have them with nemesis and his BIG rocket launcher, you know what i mean.
#16 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock
There will never be more a Wesker fan than I! EVER.  SO IT IS WRITTEN.
#17 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:

@demifiend said:

@Sherlock@progenitor:  
 
i was talking about progenitor. i think he has a lot of wet dreams with wesker.
..Only when i'm not with my fiancee.
oh! thats nice. i have them with nemesis and his BIG rocket launcher, you know what i mean.

I would think it would be more about the tentacle porn, but yeah.
#18 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor
There will be a bigger fan!So it is unwritten and rewritten!
#19 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
@progenitor:  There will be a bigger fan!So it is unwritten and rewritten!
you arenot the biggest  fan cause your scan isnot from wesker, is just a little sad piggy.
#20 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@Sherlock said:
@progenitor:  There will be a bigger fan!So it is unwritten and rewritten!
you arenot the biggest  fan cause your scan isnot from wesker, is just a little sad piggy.
Piggies are amazing!Did you see what i did in the Professor X vs Emma Frost topic?I will have no problem using that sort of fanboyish behavior to win!
#21 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give you major props for coming up with a very creative way of doing these battle things.

#22 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@Sherlock@progenitor:  
 
i was talking about progenitor. i think he has a lot of wet dreams with wesker.
  Wesker = Wet Dreams.

 
#23 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto:  
lol
#24 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto: LMFAO thats awesome!hated that game though
#25 Edited by ALdragon17 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Ryu are more specialized then Chris, meaning both of them can produce project out there hands. There strengths and speed are almost like X-Men level. Bison teleport around and stuff. Now if Evil Ryu or Violent Ken appears, then the fight is over. Chun can do the toe tap on there fore heads. Street Fighters can take a hit and still win.

#26 Edited by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@obscurefan said:

I have to give you major props for coming up with a very creative way of doing these battle things.

Thanks. That's why I am Fragneto!!! Master of plotting fragments of imagination and threading them together into one wild reality! 
 
FRAGNETO!!!! 

  MASTER OF FRAGMATISM!!!!

#27 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@ALdragon17 said:

Ken and Ryu are more specialized then Chris, meaning both of them can produce project out there hands. There strengths and speed are almost like X-Men level. Bison teleport around and stuff. Now if Evil Ryu or Violent Ken appears, then the fight is over. Chun can do the toe tap on there fore heads. Street Fighters can take a hit and still win.

so wrong. wesker rules!! he once hit chris in the face with his hand.
#28 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@ALdragon17 said:

Ken and Ryu are more specialized then Chris, meaning both of them can produce project out there hands. There strengths and speed are almost like X-Men level. Bison teleport around and stuff. Now if Evil Ryu or Violent Ken appears, then the fight is over. Chun can do the toe tap on there fore heads. Street Fighters can take a hit and still win.

so wrong. wesker rules!! he once hit chris in the face with his hand.
Everyone should just go and hit Chris in the face
#29 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto said:
@demifiend said:
@Sherlock@progenitor:  
 
i was talking about progenitor. i think he has a lot of wet dreams with wesker.
  Wesker = Wet Dreams.

 
Go to 1:25 to see the Wesker/Excella sex. Its hilarious!
#30 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@ALdragon17 said:

Ken and Ryu are more specialized then Chris, meaning both of them can produce project out there hands. There strengths and speed are almost like X-Men level. Bison teleport around and stuff. Now if Evil Ryu or Violent Ken appears, then the fight is over. Chun can do the toe tap on there fore heads. Street Fighters can take a hit and still win.

so wrong. wesker rules!! he once hit chris in the face with his hand.

Not to mention he's got sunglasses.
#31 Posted by ALdragon17 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, I know your on Wesker drops, but Chris is weak. Can he shot project out of hand like Ryu? Hey, Troll please do home work before talking to me, cause that is the dumb thing I've seen. Chris has to get a gun and shot. Ryu has the Hado at his side. NO BULLETs are needed.

#32 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto:  
im sure progenitor would like to be excella in that scene
#33 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto: Im not gonna reply to a vid without watching it dude@ALdragon17 said:

Really, I know your on Wesker drops, but Chris is weak. Can he shot project out of hand like Ryu? Hey, Troll please do home work before talking to me, cause that is the dumb thing I've seen. Chris has to get a gun and shot. Ryu has the Hado at his side. NO BULLETs are needed.

Man you are in the wrong place.Almost everyone here is Wesker fanboys/girls
#34 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@ALdragon17 said:

Really, I know your on Wesker drops, but Chris is weak. Can he shot project out of hand like Ryu? Hey, Troll please do home work before talking to me, cause that is the dumb thing I've seen. Chris has to get a gun and shot. Ryu has the Hado at his side. NO BULLETs are needed.

wesker can beat galactus even without his sunglasses!!. 
#35 Posted by alexl86 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Akuma destroy an Island with a single punch in alpha 2? I'm pretty sure Ryu's strength and fighting capabilities aren't far from Akuma's, and Ken's aren't far from Ryu's.

Unless this topic has devolved to Wesker fan-love, the winners should be obvious.

#36 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@Fragneto:  im sure progenitor would like to be excella in that scene

You like exploiting my fantasies, don't you?
#37 Posted by Sherlock (7230 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@ALdragon17 said:

Really, I know your on Wesker drops, but Chris is weak. Can he shot project out of hand like Ryu? Hey, Troll please do home work before talking to me, cause that is the dumb thing I've seen. Chris has to get a gun and shot. Ryu has the Hado at his side. NO BULLETs are needed.

wesker can beat galactus even without his sunglasses!!. 
But can he beat squirrel girl?Thats the real question
#38 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@alexl86 said:

Didn't Akuma destroy an Island with a single punch in alpha 2? I'm pretty sure Ryu's strength and fighting capabilities aren't far from Akuma's, and Ken's aren't far from Ryu's.

Unless this topic has devolved to Wesker fan-love, the winners should be obvious.

thats not cannon, its pretty clear you dont know ANYTHING about wesker.
#39 Posted by ALdragon17 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, it wasn't in the script:) Ryu and Ken kicks butt, Chun looks seek and stylish.

#40 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@alexl86 said:

Didn't Akuma destroy an Island with a single punch in alpha 2? I'm pretty sure Ryu's strength and fighting capabilities aren't far from Akuma's, and Ken's aren't far from Ryu's.

Unless this topic has devolved to Wesker fan-love, the winners should be obvious.

thats not cannon, its pretty clear you dont know ANYTHING about wesker.

See? I gain another member of the Wesker appreciation club.  People always underrate him due to PIS and WIS.  At least me and Excella appreciate Wesker, even if he just wants to saturate everything.
#41 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
@demifiend said:
@alexl86 said:

Didn't Akuma destroy an Island with a single punch in alpha 2? I'm pretty sure Ryu's strength and fighting capabilities aren't far from Akuma's, and Ken's aren't far from Ryu's.

Unless this topic has devolved to Wesker fan-love, the winners should be obvious.

thats not cannon, its pretty clear you dont know ANYTHING about wesker.
See? I gain another member of the Wesker appreciation club.  People always underrate him due to PIS and WIS.  At least me and Excella appreciate Wesker, even if he just wants to saturate everything.
gonna change my name for wesker fan number one
#42 Posted by ALdragon17 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#43 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@progenitor said:
@demifiend said:
@alexl86 said:

Didn't Akuma destroy an Island with a single punch in alpha 2? I'm pretty sure Ryu's strength and fighting capabilities aren't far from Akuma's, and Ken's aren't far from Ryu's.

Unless this topic has devolved to Wesker fan-love, the winners should be obvious.

thats not cannon, its pretty clear you dont know ANYTHING about wesker.
See? I gain another member of the Wesker appreciation club.  People always underrate him due to PIS and WIS.  At least me and Excella appreciate Wesker, even if he just wants to saturate everything.
gonna change my name for wesker fan number one

#44 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

They would stop at RE5, that was just a shooting gallery. Also they can't do anything about the gelatinous Oroburos monsters.

#45 Posted by ALdragon17 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Firing my laser!!!!!!!