#1 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

The three chosen Street Fighters will go through a gauntlet of trials that will pit them against DC heros and villians.

Here's the catch, they don't fight together.. but seperately. Can any of these three fighters clear?

1. Killer Croc (fight is in the sewer) Arkham Aslyum version

2. Joker along with two thugs armed with metal base ball bats and protective chest gear.

3. Harley Quin (Battle takes place on the roof tops of Gotham)

4. Damian Wayne/Robin (Fight is in the bat cave) standard gear.

5. Catwoman

6. Huntress

7. Black Canary

8. Bane (with venom)

9. Batman (fight is in the bat cave)

10. Lady Shiva (cage match)

11. Ra's Al Ghul and ten of his assasins

12. Deathstroke (only his sword and armor)

Can any of the three clear on their own? If not where do you see the road ending for these three warriors? Please state for all three.

#2 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan is definitely not clearing

Ken may make it as far as Bane and stop there..

Ryu can clear it, except for the fact that Batman is in his Batcave and Deathstroke has his sword. Can Ryu go Dark Hadou?

#3 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan - No

Ken Masters stops at number 9

Ryu can clear if he goes Evil (During or After 9)

#4 Edited by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan-No

Ken- Honestly I think he has the potential to clear it in my opinion

Ryu: He clears it but with difficulty in the end.

#5 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5387 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Dan - no
  2. Ken stops at 9
  3. Ryu can clear it
#6 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan hell no lol

Ken stops at Batman at most

Ryu also stops at Batman, but if he beats Bats then he stops at DS

#7 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does everyone think Dan stops at?

Also no Dark Hadou for Ryu.

#8 Edited by cliffrice (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan supertaunts than joker cackles like all WTF than dan Beats up his thugs. than joker hit him with jokergass. I would have made joker fight number 1 I think he doesn't fight as well as crock.

#9 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

The only people Ryu would have trouble against is Batman and Deathstroke though. I mean anyone without Armor will end up like this

#11 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan hell no lol

This, but I'd say he wouldn't get past Lady Shiva if he got past Batman.

@grandmastersexyhd:

That is Ryu using the dark hadou and DH was taken out of this match.

#12 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary's Cry could either blast these guys apart or lullaby them to sleep before they could get any farther into this gauntlet.

#13 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Dan hell no lol

This, but I'd say he wouldn't get past Lady Shiva if he got past Batman.

@grandmastersexyhd:

That is Ryu using the dark hadou and DH was taken out of this match.

I think its regular Ryu because when Ryu uses Dark Hadou his eyes turn red. You can clearly see that he knows whats going on because even later he remembers this match completely when Sagat attacks him at Goukens Dojo. Ryu using the Dark Hadou and fighting he will most of the time usually forget what even happens but he remembers this match perfectly. He took a Tiger Shot and was about to take a Tiger knee before telling himsef he wont lose, his face got angry but it was never stated he used the Dark Hadou for that attack, he did ask the question "Whats this feeling inside" me after he left but even so he was on the defense and he was going to have to do a Shoryuken anyways so he could have made that same exact scar on Sagat's chest.

#14 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure its mentioned somewhere that by SF3 Ryu has mastered the power of the dark hadou and can now use it without going evil. An example of this is in his fight with Seth in the OVA where he goes from being curb stomped to no selling everything Seth could do.

Considering that is his most current version in terms of timeline I'd say Ryu can very easily clear all this. Ken is hard to place as while he doesn't train as hard as Ryu or use the power of the dark hadou he can still match Ryu which seems to say he actually is an overall stronger fighter who Ryu has to constantly train to match.
Dan could actually make it somewhat far I'd say considering guys like Killer Croc and Bane are nothing but big targets for his Haoh Gadoken but Batman and beyond I don't see him winning.

#15 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3247 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't see how they advance past Round 7 with their bones ground to powder or perhaps even being put to sleep by the Canary's Cry. I mean they've all tangled with Guile and his Sonic Boom attack, but that technique is VERY self-contained and does'nt cover nearly as much surface area as Black Canary's Cry. God help any of these guys if their fight with her is anywhere near a confined space, because that would make it that much worse.

#16 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they can.clear ez spy das alghul and his men wud be a problem

#17 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Some very good points. So where do most feel Dan stops at?

#18 Edited by Onemoreposter (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan stops at round 9. Batman's with all the caves resources is definitely going to be to much for him.

Ken and Ryu clear. I think if they're going to have some problems with Batman's cave. It's full of tricks, traps, and some serious fire power. However, all they need to do is get a hand on Batman to win the fight and i think they will. Deathstroke is the only one who's going to be any trouble in martial combat. He's super-strong, super-fast, and super durable. However, I don't see him being stronger, faster, or more durable than Ken and Ryu.

All three of these character have shown to be physically superior to peak DC humans like Batman as well as enhanced humans like Bane. All three are also used to fighting opponents with special powers and all have special powers of their own.

#19 Posted by jamesisaacs (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu can clear with moderate difficulty.

If Ken can get past Black Canary then he stops at DS after a super hard fight with Ra's Al Ghul and ten of his assassins. Ken is almost on par with Ryu so that's why i placed him so high.

Dan...

#20 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:

The Dark Hadou came out / overwhelmed him for a split second; that is how the official story explains it anyway. In the panels before those that you posted, Sagat had Ryu beat, but Ryu, upset because he was about to loose / was loosing, was taken by the DH and surprised Sagat with a DH infused DP. Without the DH's power/influence he would have lost that fight. Ryu's whole stroy revolves around not letting the DH take him like it did then.

@rozalia:

If my memory serves me correctly, SF3 didn't mention the DH at all. SF4 said something of it being sealed or expelled within / from Ryu, and I've read theories on that being the reason why SF3 didn't mention it, but at this point in the SF story it is a loose end.

#21 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Some very good points

#22 Edited by dondave (34666 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Street Fighters UDON Comics it's issue 0 and follows the "Street Fighter: Alpha" storyline. UDON has also produced Street Fighter 2 comics and in 2010 made SF4 comics as well and I think just last year said they were going to continue making them. These issues here are of the very first issue back in 2007

#24 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:

If my memory serves me correctly, SF3 didn't mention the DH at all. SF4 said something of it being sealed or expelled within / from Ryu, and I've read theories on that being the reason why SF3 didn't mention it, but at this point in the SF story it is a loose end.

Just checked and its apparently due to Ryu mastering the power of nothingness (aka the only thing that can block the raging demon). Evil Ryu's power was vast but measurable by Seth's machines, with the power of nothingness the machines found Ryu's power immeasurable. Reading the wiki also states that the Hadoken he blasts Seth with is the most powerful one he has ever thrown which would count the ones used by Evil Ryu so I'd say any feats done by Evil Ryu can now be used in evidence for regular Ryu too. Considering Evil Ryu is bullet proof, can punch craters into the floor, can disappear and reappear behind opponents in an instant and has practically limitless stamina I'd say Ryu clearing this is not in doubt.

Also...Seth must have some Godlike durability as even Bison has never taken a Hadoken that strong and survived. Though of course it was likely plot armour.

#25 Edited by randomcharachter (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan no

Ken sure came up to Bats but that one can go either way.If can takes he can go up to DS but can't beat him

Ryu up to DS could go either way

I think you put Bats to a low levels.He spouse to be under DS

#26 Edited by LordChaos (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan loses, bad. Ken is right up there with Ryu in skill and physical ability (save for the Dark Hadou). However, Ken should only make it to 11, while Ryu clears it.

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio