Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@spystreak: out of spite sasuke solo 
@Matezoide:  out of spite sasuke solo   
those 2 cant fight if their eyes are close!!! 
not even a match for naruto hahaha
No Caption Provided
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@kn210nlng_kita: 
hum....they can and they dont need to,both can speedblitz then,or Killer can force chokes then
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Darkseid Elite

team 2
kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@Matezoide: 
hum....they can and they dont need to,both can speedblitz then,or Killer can force chokes then? 
hahaha fighting an uchiha with their eyes close they must be dreaming and force chokes with his eyes close hahaha 
they wont last 5 seconds!!! 
you guys tickles me hahaha 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@kn210nlng_kita said:
" @Matezoide:  hum....they can and they dont need to,both can speedblitz then,or Killer can force chokes then?  hahaha fighting an uchiha with their eyes close they must be dreaming and force chokes with his eyes close hahaha  they wont last 5 seconds!!!  you guys tickles me hahaha    "
the force gives Killer limited preconginition powers and Ryu can use his other senses
these two are both bullet timers with several powers and can one-shot both of then,additionaly,one is highly resistent to telepathy and the other is a speedster jr
no,you tickle me,your just a fanboy respected by no one who cant even get a proper avatar and cant even press the freaking quote button
dont waste my time anymore with your useless crap,because i wont respond,i would rather lick soap than ``debate`` with you,the day you can stop ignoring facts and actualy use inteligent arguments is the day i will debate you,as it stands,you are a troll and nothing more
kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@Matezoide: 
the force gives Killer limited preconginition powers and Ryu can use his other senses
these two are both bullet timers with several powers and can one-shot both of then,additionaly,one is highly resistent to telepathy and the other is a speedster jr
hahaha you dont even have any idea what the uchiha's are capable of? 
with those abilities of your  Starkiller and Ryu Hayabusa youve stated before this battles ends  before it happens!!! 

no,you tickle me,your just a fanboy respected by no one who cant even get a proper avatar and cant even press the freaking quote button? 
that was my style hehehe

dont waste my time anymore with your useless crap,because i wont respond,i would rather lick soap than ``debate`` with you,the day you can stop ignoring facts and actualy use inteligent arguments is the day i will debate you,as it stands,you are a troll and nothing more?
i dont even see a debate here hahaha 
better not to respond at all unless you can stop ignoring facts and actualy use inteligent arguments 
and im not trolling the truth here is your the fanboy respected by no one afraid to lose and face the reality! 
just read some manga of naruto (specially about itachi and sasuke) then that will be the day i debate you (if you have those knowledge!)    
 may the force be with you hehehe.",) 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@kn210nlng_kita: 
dont waste my time anymore with your useless crap,because i wont respond
kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@Matezoide: as i expected you couldnt face the reality  hehehe.",)  
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Starkiller can sense them in the force. In a way, he's right. This won't take five seconds. Starkillers just going to crush their throats with the force.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
@Lance Uppercut said:

" Starkiller can sense them in the force. In a way, he's right

yeah,thats what i meant to say :)
mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mysticboy

Ryu solos

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Acer

Team 1

kn210nlng_kita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kn210nlng_kita
@Matezoide: 
dont waste my time anymore with your useless crap,because i wont respond
 as i expected you couldnt face the reality  hehehe.",)    
also you sounds pathetic when you post something like that and that tickles a lot hahaha 

let me you give you some info about sasuke uchiha then counter all his abilities and if you cant 
dont bother to reply at all 
 the current sasuke uchiha has posses all the abilities of itachi and ofcourse as an uchiha he also have a sharingan! 
The Sharingan is well known for its abilities to counter, copy and reverse whatever is used against it. 
Third stage of the Sharingan (Thr   
Third stage of the Sharingan (Thr   
The Sharingan can cast genjutsu by making eye contact to fool his opponents. 
now combining his abilities with itachi, sasuke can use the following genjutsu:
Amaterasu - "Goddess of the Sun" - The black fire that "burns for seven days and seven nights." It can burn through mostly anything including a normal fire. 
 Sasuke has surpassed Itachi in the use of Amaterasu as he can manipulate and extinguish the black flames. One such jutsu is the use of Amaterasu spikes called Kagutsuchi - "God of Fire".  
  Tsukiyomi - "God of the Moon" - The most powerful genjutsu, Itachi can force someone to live in the moon-world for three days while he tortures them yet only a second passes in the real world. Only another Uchiha can break the genjutsu, they must have the full three tomoe version to do so. ( third stage of the sharingan ) 
  though sasuke tsukuyomi cant be compared to itachi ( itachi's tsukiyumi puts his opponent into a dimension where time and space are controlled by him thats why when you caught by his genjutsu even for 1 second you feel like youve been in hell for a month hehehe) 
Susanoo  - "God of the Sea and Storms" It is a ethereal warrior who becomes an ultimate defense for its user and it can change its form into a sword called 
Totsuka no Tsurugi (it has no real physical form) also known as the sakegari's katana, a sword that has sealing properties which traps the victim in an eternal genjutsu. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/16/
sasuke's sasunoo can shoot an arrows which is difficult to dodge. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/479/05/ 
sasuke also has the "Kusanagi" a sword that can levitate and cut through almost anything and its a one of kind 
sword coz it cant be blocked! http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/07/ to  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/09/    
( please read the series from right to left hehehe)  

Over the two and a half year time skip Sasuke developed new jutsus, including:   
  "Dragon Flame" where he projects a continuous stream of fire from his mouth. "Grand Fireball" where he exhales a gigantic ball of fire. "Mythical Fire Phoenix" where he spits bird-shaped balls of fire from his mouth, which he can also hide shuriken inside for a surprise attack. "Chidori" which covers his hand in piercing electricity. "Curse Seal" which increases Sasuke's physical abilities and chakra. And "Curse Seal lv. 2" which increases Sasuke's abilities farther and gives him wings.
 Great Dragon Fire- Allows Sasuke to project a huge ball of fire shaped like a dragon's head. 
Chidori Sword, where he covers his sword with the Chidori.  
Chidori Spear-  Creates an electric spike   
Chidori Current- Electrifies the body.   
Chidori Senbon-  Throws several electric needles  
Kirin- Sasuke guides a naturally occurring lightning bolt at his opponent.

After absorbing Orochimaru Sasuke gained Orochimaru's abilities:  
 Hidden Shadow Snakes-  Multiple snakes appear from his body to attack or bind his opponent.  
Snake Authority Spell-  Gigantic snakes appear from Sasuke's body. 
"  Molted Skin Substitution- Allows him to escape harm by creating a completely new body without any injuries and leaves his old body behind in his place.  
"Snake Clone" where he creates a clone out of snakes.     
Snake Summoning- Summons a variety of snakes to aid him in battle.    
White Snake Power- Increases Sasuke's recuperative and healing abilities.  

Since training with Orochimaru, Sasuke has two summoning seals on his arms which allow him to summon different weapons. 
  Soon afterwards Sasuke tells Madara that he wants Itachi's eyes transplanted to him. When Madara askes why the change in heart Sasuke replies that he wanted to fight Naruto with everything he has so he could utterly crush him. After the surgery Sasuke comments that he can feel Itachi's power making him stronger than ever.   
It is said that one who takes the Mangekyou eyes of one person and replaces it with their own gains a new level of power in which they will never have to worry about the negative effects of the Mangekyou ever again.

PS: also reading this chapter of naruto manga will give you an idea how fast sasuke is http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/307/14/   

sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sifsclub

Team Hayabusa and Stark

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By mrtrickster

the naruto emo brothers wins

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By saiyan_earthling

50/50

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Shikarenji
@mrtrickster: lol
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
@kn210nlng_kita said:
" @Matezoide:  the force gives Killer limited preconginition powers and Ryu can use his other senses these two are both bullet timers with several powers and can one-shot both of then,additionaly,one is highly resistent to telepathy and the other is a speedster jr hahaha you dont even have any idea what the uchiha's are capable of?  with those abilities of your  Starkiller and Ryu Hayabusa youve stated before this battles ends  before it happens!!!    no,you tickle me,your just a fanboy respected by no one who cant even get a proper avatar and cant even press the freaking quote button?  that was my style hehehe  dont waste my time anymore with your useless crap,because i wont respond,i would rather lick soap than ``debate`` with you,the day you can stop ignoring facts and actualy use inteligent arguments is the day i will debate you,as it stands,you are a troll and nothing more? i dont even see a debate here hahaha  better not to respond at all unless you can stop ignoring facts and actualy use inteligent arguments  and im not trolling the truth here is your the fanboy respected by no one afraid to lose and face the reality!  just read some manga of naruto (specially about itachi and sasuke) then that will be the day i debate you (if you have those knowledge!)      may the force be with you hehehe.",)    "
your still not quoting right lol

but starkiller solo's. he doesnt need to use his eyes and the force would warn him about the uchiha's.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Achilles.

Ryu solos 
Starkiller solos

K_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By K_B

Either one from T1 solos.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Starkiller is overkill. He destroys both without the need for ryu.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kn210nlng_kita: finally someone with sense all this logic-less stomp crap annoys me

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So viners were as ignorant about Naruto's level as they are now ? Good to know.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So viners were as ignorant about Naruto's level as they are now ? Good to know.

narutos level is just inconsistent during shippuden

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@ultimategohan: I don't think you realize what "inconsistent" means, but go ahead and explain.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: what i mean is narutos level increases as his will gets stronger and during times like the encounter with sasuke he got beat because his determination dwindles often leading him to get beat and sooooo he has to train

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimategohan: Yeah, I knew it...

That's not how it works, bro. In part 1 Naruto's power was decided by his anger since that allowed the Kyuubi's chakra to bypass the seal and strengthen him, but in shippuden Naruto's level has nothing to do with his determination, it's all about his training.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@ultimategohan: @mudamudamuda: @kn210nlng_kita: Ryu Speed blitz. And Starkiller Crushes their throats. They don't have resistance against the force son!!!

Ryu isn't blitzing, not even close. He gets OS on sight.

Starkiller is the only factor.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illiterate troll is illiterate.

Also, starkiller.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: then explain why after his encounter with sasuke he got beat up by a cloud ninja?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda: then explain why after his encounter with sasuke he got beat up by a cloud ninja?

You mean that redhead ?

Because he allowed her to hit him :

No Caption Provided

He was handling the cloud Ninjas while protecting Sakura just fine till he realized that Sasuke killed their master. Their desire for revenge reminded him of how he felt when Pain killed his own master :

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Starkiller probably atomizes everyone here.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller probably atomizes everyone here.

You mean definitely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mudamudamuda: I only have limited knowledge on everyone except from him, but I guess I was right dis time.

tetraxatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm a very good fight indeed if this was a fight based on their sword skills, ryu with his hardened skills and starkiller's intermediate knowledge of all seven jedi fighting arts and his unpredictability would win the match clearly

unfortunately....... It isnt but the team still has a chance here

Ryu has trained well past the limit so have his weapons thus his conditioning allows him to predict an enemy's moves-like the two tomoe sharingan- so they cant pull anyting there . We also know he can harness his chi (chakra) to at least an A-rank level, he has limited augmented strength and speed and agility and an over exeptional swordsman so..... He's a low S-rank ninja by naruto standard and that's pushing it. On his own he stands no chance, but with starkiller?

Starkiller has a base in all seven forms of jedi combat and is exceptional in the agressive shien tchnique.he, being a jedi is immune to mind tricks aka genjutsu, his sword can cut through anything at all being made of pure light and can augment his abilities with the force can generate lightning through his sword too so.... Sasuke's chidori laced blade cant even match up even without starkiller channeling lightning through it. Can generate a bubble of pure force energy laced with lightning so i dont know how the amaterasu can burn lightning or pure force energy. The susanoo is where the brothers get the upper hand since it is also aconstruct of energy so a lightsaber against it would be interesting .a good force push can break through it though

so in conclusion its a very good fight here but starkiller takes it with ryu as support

and please no one try and argue the ineffectiveness of genjutsu, mind control is mind control period

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Team 2 stomp.

As in Ryu & Galen?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironmonkeyking86: You're easily top 5 lame 'debaters' I've ever seen on here. You're in no position to say that no one cares about Leo-343s opinion, he isn't right all the time but at least he doesn't post nonsense and expect people to listen while giving no reasons what so ever when asked.

Grow up.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4: Itachi and Sasuke stomp. Truth be told I don't know slot about Ryu but I've a debate between him and Raiden and Ryu is only just above him, either brother stomps Raiden Star Killer don't be dealing with a double genjutsu and overall more powerful opponents. At the end of the day the brothers are just too damn versatile to lose here, unless I see some more feats of Ryu.

Ryu Hayabusa's speed is at the level where he outpaced lightning, he can slow time and even stop time, has a whole bunch of other abilities (Art of the Piercing Void), and is at least a good challenge for either from my limited knowledge of the Naruto franchise. There was a CaV with Raiden Vs Itachi, & Raiden won, so that's neat.