• 72 results
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

In the middle of I-95 (or any interstate)

Agent24567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agent24567

this makes not sence ryu kills sasuke the bitch!
Aurel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aurel

Sasuke

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Hayabusa

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Tradog

ryu, he takes on multiple demons,ninjas dragons and helicopters all the time he also has fire moves wind ect he is faster and not to mention he is a real ninja. Sasuke will literally get his head chopped off.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Sasuke.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DaMan

Even though I haven't seen Shippuden, I'll have to give the edge to Sasuke since he has the Sharingan.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@DaMan said:
" Even though I haven't seen Shippuden, I'll have to give the edge to Sasuke since he has the Sharingan. "
How is he going to use his sharigan without a head?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"How is he going to use his sharigan without a head? "

You say that as if Ryu is faster than he is.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Static Shock said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
You say that as if Ryu is faster than he is. "
I dont see why he isnt...Ryus been able to run on top of water without amping himself with chakra which characters from Naruto have to do

Ryu can also run on and up walls..again characters in Naruto cant do that without amping themselves with chakra
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaMan
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @DaMan said:
" Even though I haven't seen Shippuden, I'll have to give the edge to Sasuke since he has the Sharingan. "
How is he going to use his sharigan without a head? "

How is Ryu going to swing his sword with his hand burnt to ashes?
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@DaMan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @DaMan said:
How is he going to use his sharigan without a head? "
How is Ryu going to swing his sword with his hand burnt to ashes? "
Ryu can go intangible buddy 
And Ryu has fire based attacks also
Aurel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Aurel
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
You say that as if Ryu is faster than he is. "
I dont see why he isnt...Ryus been able to run on top of water without amping himself with chakra which characters from Naruto have to do  Ryu can also run on and up walls..again characters in Naruto cant do that without amping themselves with chakra "
So that makes him better? Yes Sasuke uses chakra to run across water but that does not take away his power, skills and incredible physical capabilities. 

Ryu can go full out in speed, but he aint laying a finger on Sasuke. Any move he makes will be read by the sharingan, and Sasuke can counter.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"I dont see why he isnt...Ryus been able to run on top of water without amping himself with chakra which characters from Naruto have to do  Ryu can also run on and up walls..again characters in Naruto cant do that without amping themselves with chakra "
Running up walls and running across water doesn't make him faster than Sasuke. Black Panther can run across water and WIldcat can run up walls, but that doesn't make them faster than Sasuke either. Even if they need chakra to do so, running on water isn't a viable speed feat (when superhuman speed isn't even required to do so, anyway), nor does it give Ryu in edge in battle. The only real speed feat Ryu has is the Flying Swallow Technique (jump and Y button) and that's nothing because Naruto characters move just as fast on foot.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DaMan
@Johnny_Nemesis:
Then he'll copy Ryu's moves with the Sharingan.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Static Shock said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"I dont see why he isnt...Ryus been able to run on top of water without amping himself with chakra which characters from Naruto have to do  Ryu can also run on and up walls..again characters in Naruto cant do that without amping themselves with chakra "
Running up walls and running across water doesn't make him faster than Sasuke. Black Panther can run across water and WIldcat can run up walls, but that doesn't make them faster than Sasuke either. Even if they need chakra to do so, running on water isn't a viable speed feat (when superhuman speed isn't even required to do so, anyway), nor does it give Ryu in edge in battle. The only real speed feat Ryu has is the Flying Swallow Technique (jump and Y button) and that's nothing because Naruto characters move just as fast on foot. "
Eh..you know what you're probably right

NVM
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By killermike
@Static Shock:
Does black panther use tech to run across water because normally to do that you have to be moving pretty darn fast.
deathswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By deathswitch

ryu

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DaMan

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@killermike said:
"@Static Shock: Does black panther use tech to run across water because normally to do that you have to be moving pretty darn fast. "

Vibranium soles. But the question of the matter is, how fast would you have to be moving? Is this what you call fast? 

Skip to 0:27. It looks like he might as well be running on the pavement. Even with tech, Black Panther could probably run at the same speed on water, too. If anything, the reason as to why Ryu runs on water isn't speed.
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By killermike

Oh I see. In reality you have to be moving alot faster than that.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
@killermike said:

"In reality you have to be moving alot faster than that. "

Exactly. Perfect example is Superman, Barry Allen, and Wally West. Ryu's case is different, and I bet it has nothing to do with speed in general. In history, there were these soles that ninjas wore to allow them to walk/run on water. Though, no solid evidence on it. It was what was believed.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MisterGuyMan

We don't really know how powerful Ryu is.  The Xbox/360 games aren't a good benchmark for him.  Those are his early and weaker showings.  Even from the first one to NG2, he shows a lot of improvement.  In the ending of one of the original games he turns into a beam of light.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
@MisterGuyMan said:
"In the ending of one of the original games he turns into a beam of light. "
You mean the Nintendo versions? Those aren't a good benchmark for him, either.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MisterGuyMan
@Static Shock said:
"You mean the Nintendo versions? Those aren't a good benchmark for him, either. "
Well, they were still the originals.  The gameplay was obviously limited but the cutscenes are still canon.  He's also been into the super ninja gig for far longer than the Xbox iterations.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
@MisterGuyMan said:
"Well, they were still the originals.  The gameplay was obviously limited but the cutscenes are still canon.  He's also been into the super ninja gig for far longer than the Xbox iterations. "
True, but weighing those versions against Sasuke is kinda..... ehhhh.... It doesn't make it any better for Ryu, you know?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hellos

I want to say Ryu, but Sasuke has his brothers sharingan attacks know along with been trained Orochimaru. 

Black fire burns >.<    
Agent24567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Agent24567

Ryu
Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By The Devil Tiger

I'll give victory to the guy who'll be using his brain... 

Sasuke.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FLCL1

sasuke

DeCaro91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeCaro91

even is sasuke has the sharingan and can see the attacks coming the has to actually be fast enough to dodge them. Ryu is fast enough to deflect bullets and strong enough to cut through tanks with the dragon sword. The fight would literally be Ryu using the flying swallow technique and sasuke's head rolling around on the floor.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Hayabusa decapitates Sasuke via Flying Swallow

Extremis_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Way, Sasuke take this, Eternal Mangekyo, Susanoo and Amaterasu also if he like to use the cursed seal and snakes at other shitjutsu.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hayabusa wins

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This couldn't be serious. Hayabusa on so many levels it's not even funny. Sasuke is a child and does not want it with a freaking Ninja.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kobra678

Sasuke stomps this, there really is no way around Sasuke's susanoo for him. I also doubt that he could run around fast enough to where Sasuke can't even see him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By New_World_Order

Sasuke.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Sasuke stomps hard.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke curbstomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dondave

Sasuke

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just recently finished Razor's Edge. Hayabusa wins. He dodges surface to air missiles easily. He can parry a sword longer than a building wielded by a Godzilla sized goddess. He can survive a nuclear blast at point blank range (two in quick succession). Then he has his quirky powers like freezing time or turning intangible that he's used in cutscenes or the original games.

True Dragon Sword would eat Susanoo for breakfast. The sword is pretty much designed to take down things like Susanoo.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By Hyperlight

i have no idea

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryu wins with ease

dangersky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

First : sharingan

Sharingan have the ability to read other people movement and copy it for yourself , but sasuke isn't the typical to use other people move

So he would use sharingan for easily read the movement and see ryu weak spot

And don't forget with sharingan you can use amaterasu , tsukoyomi , and one of the most powerful weapon susano'o ( which protect the user too )

And actually sasuke and ryu ( in a normal battle ) actually had the same speed and reflect , but because the lightning element which sasuke control made sasuke could move faster ( although I'm not sure how fast ) but as far as I know its hard to see with a simple eyes. And don't forget sharingan not only affect your eyes but your body too ( improve physical ability ) , and don't forget summoning jutsu , sasuke can summon a gigantic snake ( what's his name ? I forgot ._. ) Which had a very huge destruction power , combine it with susano'o and I found it difficult for ryu to keep up , then sasuke can use his fire technique to heat up the sky and make it rain to use kirin ( read sasuke vs itachi ) its one of the ultimate lightning technique which create a gigantic form beast made of lightning decent from the sky to earth and destroy anything on impact.

So I think its a little bit one sided ._.

Honestly I'm a fan of ryu too , but I read naruto manga and I know what sasuke capable of

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed: Ryu can dodge a surface to air missile from point blank range. Surface to air missiles travel at mach 6 speeds.

Strength: Ryu can block a sword swing from a giant deity that can slice a building in half.

Durability: Ryu can tank multiple Nuclear explosions in quick succession.

majik12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By majik12

you sasuke siders HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT RYU IS CAPABLE OF....

if ryu was in the naruto universe. he would be an IMMENSELY POWERFUL shinobi. he can teleport in a blink of an eye at will WITHOUT the use of seals. so this would make him faster than minato (who is already the fourth hokage) plus his use of flying swallow. his devil-like brutality with his dragon sword (and when combined with the eye of the dragon it is said to tip the balance of the universe) and other weapons. and his PLENTY lists of justus from elemental to abstract and mysterious. examples include ninja art: art of piercing void(which is pretty much throwing a black hole at extremely high speeds), a jutsu that allows ryu to stop or slow time and PLENTY MORE finally DRAGON BLOOD, Hes not completely human...he defeats supernatural foes and even SUPREME DEITIES.

those of you who think sasuke's sharingan can make a big difference. you are mistaken. sharingan can read and copy moves but u cant copy and dodge it if its too fast. sasuke might know its coming but he wont have enough time to react. If you guys think that simple eye contact will allow sasuke to trap ryu in tsukuyomi torture, you are also mistaken. if ryu can fight like a taijutsu master like guy if not better, he doesnt have to look at someones eyes. some of u might say "sasuke can just go in susanoo mode".....ryu defeated devils, evil gods, and satan. im pretty sure he can defeat a susanoo. plus he has a "susano'o" of his own which is turning into a fiery dragon by utilizing his dragon god blood.

its demon/devil slaughtering ninja vs other HUMAN ninja fighting ninja......use ur imagination people. RYU killed the archfiend which is pretty much satan. sasuke had trouble with regular ninja like deidara or danzo (dont get me wrong both are crazy strong....nevertheless he is STILL human)

for those who STILL cant imagine/accept this fact. its pretty much this

ryu is pretty much minato (without seals...which gives him alot more options to teleport to)+raikage's physical speed (as seen with ryu's flying swallow technique)+guy's taijutsu skills (as seen in the dead or alive series.....maybe even better than guy's cuz he won that tournament and killed his opponent in the final WITH ONLY hand to hand combat PLUS his skills with falcon's talons which shows taijutsu is at a totally different level with unorthodox techniques)+ kakashi's jutsu diversity+ since he's descended from the dragon gods he's not completely human and has the ability to manifest a fire dragon himself.

I LOVE NARUTO. it is my favorite series. however this is no contest. ryu is THE ultimate ninja that cant simply be copied/hit by amaterasu/analyzed by sasuke's sharingan

videos for absolute ripping apart people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JHvyWA3WJA

demonstration of his speed and teleporting 1:52-2:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664WeB9eScA

his sword brutality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVySzgLzdjs

17:01 a brief of his fire dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcUkCHK2EKE

again 11:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bAmq4q2a3Q

27:09 art of piercing void (black hole)

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Seriously, sasuke wrecks house, unless i see a video (cutscene) of him dodging an attack that is as fast as sight, Guy would destroy ryu, Raikage would destroy ryu, Minato would curbstomp ryu and sasuke hulk stomps ryu

Ryu has speed, wow, he beat like 25 guys in 2 minutes, SASUKE WHILE STILL UNDER OROCHIMARU TOOK DOWN 100 SAMURAI UNHARMED.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just recently finished Razor's Edge. Hayabusa wins. He dodges surface to air missiles easily. He can parry a sword longer than a building wielded by a Godzilla sized goddess. He can survive a nuclear blast at point blank range (two in quick succession). Then he has his quirky powers like freezing time or turning intangible that he's used in cutscenes or the original games.

True Dragon Sword would eat Susanoo for breakfast. The sword is pretty much designed to take down things like Susanoo.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman said:

Sasuke is argueably as fast or faster ( lee no weight speed when child), he wont parry sasuke, who uses his sharingan to see where ryu will block then attacks the oppening, he might take nukes, but not amaterasu which isnt force, it just burns through him, have no answer to freezing time, and genjutsu for the win

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@majik12: I agree. Ryu outclasses Sasuke, in terms of speed and power.