Ryu Hayabusa vs Darth Maul

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ryu from ninja garden vs TCW Maul. Who takes it?

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu is cool and all but why wouldn't Maul ragdoll him with TK? Ryu can't even hide from Maul he'll be found in the force.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

does Ryu have the dragon eye?

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does Ryu have full ninpo power? ITC he can win, otheerwise i give it to Maul

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu stomps with ease

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Feats for Ryu? And is this EU Maul?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Same as above what feats does Ryu have?

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ryu, but not in a stomp. He's going to have lots of trouble, though eventually win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: @i_like_swords:

General abilities for Ryu include low-hypersonic speeds (seeing as how he can outrun/dodge automatic gunfire), a lot of Ninpo (ninja magic basically, including elemental and energy attacks), and a vast arsenal of weapons (though to be honest his only viable weapon in this battle would be the Dragon Sword; which is essentially an indestructible magic katana at full power).

As for actual feats, he's decimated groups of heavily armed soldiers and even demons with ease, taken out helicopters with a bow 'n arrow, and even fought and defeated a possessed statue of liberty in one instance. If you want, I can pull up a video of sorts actually show casing his abilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stingerrain: None of that indicates he would stomp Maul as some others have been saying.

General abilities for Ryu include low-hypersonic speeds (seeing as how he can outrun/dodge automatic gunfire)

Maul has done the same against blaster weaponry as a teenager, which are faster than bullets already.

a lot of Ninpo (ninja magic basically, including elemental and energy attacks)

Are they AoE type attacks? How powerful exactly?

and a vast arsenal of weapons (though to be honest his only viable weapon in this battle would be the Dragon Sword; which is essentially an indestructible magic katana at full power).

Maul's main weapon is his saber too, although he also has telekinesis which he uses on occasion either to throw objects at an opponent or directly attack them.

As for actual feats, he's decimated groups of heavily armed soldiers and even demons with ease

So slaying, relatively speaking, unskilled fodder? Maul has done this and then some. He's taken out, and fought evenly with, some of the best swordsmen in the SW mythos, and he is ranked among them in several sources - which counts for a lot given the sheer amount of time lightsaber combat has had to progress over 25,000 years, with millions possibly billions of practitioners.

taken out helicopters with a bow 'n arrow, and even fought and defeated a possessed statue of liberty in one instance.

I don't think either of these matter against Maul, he isn't a helicopter or a massive statue.

Yeah I'm not seeing much to put him past Maul based on what you've listed, to be honest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well first things first, this is by no means a stomp. Generally speaking a lot of popular video game characters tend to have their overall strength blown out of proportion.

Secondly, Ryu is by no means some generic ninja who beats on fodder for a living. Seeing as he was born into the Hayabusa ninja clan, he has been training in the ways of ninjitsu ever since he was a child. There's also the fact he carries the blood of the Dragon Lineage, which in turn grants him easily superhuman physical stats.

In my own personal opinion... actually thinking about it now, I can't come to a clear conclusion. The Force is obviously a big advantage for Maul, but depending on the circumstances Ryu could potentially get around it with his ranged Ninpo and weaponry.

Ehh, I'll just stay neutral for now. After all, I am by no means trying to persuade you. I simply wanted to provide what Ryu was capable of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stingerrain: Even if we say their speed is close enough for it not to matter, I don't see anything to suggest Ryu is Maul's calibre of swordsman. I'm not saying he's bad or anything but IMO any Star Wars swordsman around Maul's level should be able to beat anyone who originates on fictional, present-day earth, because as a species we haven't had the time or resources to get to the level of organizations like the Jedi and Sith, even in fictional universes.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul.

J_Jonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't the dragon eye make ryu's dragon sword unbreakable

J_Jonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu is a master of basically any weapon and a master at ninjitsu different martial arts. While Jedi's are just masters at sword fighting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_jonzz said:

Doesn't the dragon eye make ryu's dragon sword unbreakable

That doesn't really help other than being able to stop his blade from being destroyed by the lightsaber.

@j_jonzz said:

Ryu is a master of basically any weapon and a master at ninjitsu different martial arts. While Jedi's are just masters at sword fighting.

Being a "master" by title doesn't really mean much. Maul is also a "master" of multiple swordfighting disciplines. He's also a master of numerous unarmed martial arts, so I'm not sure where you've got yourself the idea that he's restricted to sword fighting.

J_Jonzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: you are right, but ryu has taken down countless enemies and fiends.even with the dark side of the force on his side i believe they would be out of Darth maul's league.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu prob