• 133 results
Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@terry2012: well if that's the case putting character like nightwing in this is pointless, even more so than the fact ryu owns him. Nightwing isn't going to go and kill someone even if he was skilled enough and since no mention of morals it's assumed they are on.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@redxiii18881990: Yeah putting character like nightwing in this are pointless from the get go, and exactly have you said Ryu owns him and because the person whom made this thread do not know Ryu well enough to know character like nightwing would not stand a chance unless you limited character like Ryu. That is true. Also thy are not going to be able to hit Ryu whether if moral are on or not since Ryu is hypersonic speed.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: yea nightwing and batman are seriously outclassed. But even if they weren't and they had the skills and strength and speed. They would try to incap ryu. And everyone knows batman won't kill. So it's safe to assume incap is on.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redxiii18881990: Yeah you can kinda assume, but i will not until Mortal answer if it are.

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: from what I saw in the game I've seen that raiden can run at 100-200mph. After the fight with Sam we can see a billboard in the back that says "solice, 100 miles away" or something along those lines but it was 100 miles away I know for sure. Boris comes on and says that he has less than 1 hour either before the launch or until operation tekumse starts. Depending on what he meant he can run 100 or 200mph. In combat he can move just as fast if not faster

Avatar image for deadliestwarriors
DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ryu can teleport anywhere on the battlefield by using his "Blink" technique, his divine dragon sword can cut through anything, including Raiden's body, Raiden can flip Rays over his shoulders, Ryu stopped a titan-sized sword from the goddess and locked swords with it before throwing the sword off to the side (this was after the curse was removed from his arm), Ryu's durability far exceeds Raiden's, He's been savagely beaten to near-death and lived, Raiden can't go in water (anymore) Ryu survived a huge explosion by the archfiend at the end of NG2 although unexplained, there was no way for him to escape on time so my thoughts on this was he just took it as it is. I do believe he can cut through the H.F. Blade since the Dragon Sword can cut through anything, i wouldn't even mention Raiden's human form from before he became a cyborg, thats a stomp on Ryu's side, He has ninpo that would be too much for Raiden to handle, not to mention Ryu was descended from an ancient lineage were dragon gods once roamed the land so he's practically on a god-like level. He can react faster than you can think. Raiden may prove worthy an opponent but he would eventually lose. Ryu Hayabusa FTW

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only people have a chance are IF and raiden. Raiden is physically superior but ryu has more options with his ninpo and its concevable he could beat raiden but if bot he stops at him

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@nickzambuto said:

@tparks: It's ironic considering he started out as a quick and agile guy in MGS2, but since becoming a cyborg he's all about power.

Just like Tim Allen.

No Caption Provided

I doubt anyone is old enough to get that reference. Lol

Home Improvement was da S*** back then, my fav. show!

Back on topic. . .yeah Ryu stops at Raiden, even though speed maybe debatable Raiden blade though can cut through anything and I mean ANYTHING!!! . . well except a nanomachine filled Senator.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayabusa's True Dragon Blade coupled with his Ninpo should put Raiden down.

Loading Video...

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Your funny mortal... VERY funny... Raiden is leagues above both Ryu and Kratos. Ryu can't even compete.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@mortal: Your funny mortal... VERY funny... Raiden is leagues above both Ryu and Kratos. Ryu can't even compete.

What is this nonsense? Have you played any of the God of War games? Obviously you didn't because if you did you would know that Kratos killed gods and titans leagues above Raiden and became a god himself at one point (god > street-leveler). Raiden couldn't probably beat Ryu, let alone Kratos. Besides, Ryu is just under, if not on par with, Kratos in skill, power, asset, etc. In conclusion, the best Raiden could hope for is a stalemate against Ryu.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Weird order...but only Raiden can beat him. Raiden wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@mee09 said:

What is this nonsense? Have you played any of the God of War games? Obviously you didn't because if you did you would know that Kratos killed gods and titans leagues above Raiden and became a god himself at one point (god > street-leveler). Raiden couldn't probably beat Ryu, let alone Kratos. Besides, Ryu is just under, if not on par with, Kratos in skill, power, asset, etc. In conclusion, the best Raiden could hope for is a stalemate against Ryu.

For someone who says he hasn't played a lot of MGS, you sure know how to speculate and lowball Raiden. Just to point out how flawed this argument is:

• The Gods and Titans Kratos fought are nigh-featless and weren't that impressive.
  • Next, Raiden isn't a street leveller. He's swung a 100+ ton weapon around like nothing. When's the last time Batman did that?
  • And finally, you say Ryu beats Raiden without proving it.

:)

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

1. The Gods in God of War were still gods of that universe and the only reason Kratos beat through PIS. Otherwise, they could've just blinked Kratos out of existence since they are omnipotent (gods of that universe). Your argument is invalid.

2. This is a discussion about Ryu/Kratos and Raiden, not Batman. Deathstroke accomplished many feats like taking out the JLA but he's still a street-leveler. Your argument is invalid.

3. I already proved why Ryu would most likely beat Raiden in a fight. Your argument is invalid.

All of your arguments are invalid. Have a nice day.

Also, Raiden is not immortal, does not have a healing factor like Deadpool and can be killed so that's why he falls behind Deadpool in the gauntlet.

Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: so does this mean if ryu kills deadpool by vaporising the top half of his body then he's technically dead until he can regenerate and come back to life he wins?

Because if not then this is pointless. As deadpool is practically unkillable and he's not fast enough to catch ryu.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mortal

@redxiii18881990:

No, Ryu has to kill Deadpool completely to win which I doubt he could since DP is cursed with life and can come back from anything. Also, how would Ryu vaporize Deadpool?

Don't call it pointless. Call it a stalemate. Ryu is too quick for Deadpool but Deadpool cannot be killed.

So in short:

Rounds 1-9: Ryu clears.

Round 10: Ryu either stalemates or beats Raiden.

Round 11: Definite stalemate.

That is how I see it.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still, stops at Raiden.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mortal

@beaconofstrength: Alright. I'm tired of proving why Ryu would win. What fictional ninja can beat Raiden then? Strider Hiryu?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Raiden could probably beat Strider, too.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@monsterstomp:

1. The Gods in God of War were still gods of that universe and the only reason Kratos beat through PIS. Otherwise, they could've just blinked Kratos out of existence since they are omnipotent (gods of that universe). Your argument is invalid.

If Kratos killed those Gods because of PIS, then Kratos stands no chance in hell against Raiden. Doesn't change the fact that the Gods were nigh-featless. So killing a bunch of them isn't that impressive.

2. This is a discussion about Ryu/Kratos and Raiden, not Batman. Deathstroke accomplished many feats like taking out the JLA but he's still a street-leveler. Your argument is invalid.

My comment about Batman was sarcastic. He's a street leveller. So is Spider-Man, yet I don't see him swinging a 100+ ton sword around like nothing. I was disproving your earlier claim of Raiden being street level.

3. I already proved why Ryu would most likely beat Raiden in a fight. Your argument is invalid.

Please, you didn't prove squat. All you said was:

Ryu outclasses Raiden in every way. Ryu is so fast that he is basically invisible when fighting. He also dodged lightning, outran a jet, stopped a bullet point blank range from his face and countless other things. He also killed giant creatures and is on par with the likes of Kratos who is >>>>>>>>>>>> Raiden.

Flawed logic is flawed, man.

Also, Raiden is not immortal, does not have a healing factor like Deadpool and can be killed so that's why he falls behind Deadpool in the gauntlet.

Then I guess Ryu can't beat him either. He'll just keep killing Deadpool until he dies of old age. So that is a pointless round.

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if death's the case, how can you possibly KILL deadpool?

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

1. You're just making up shit. KIlling all or bunch of gods and titans is way more impressive and difficult than swinging a 100 ton sword, trust me. Plus, Kratos has far more and better feats than Raiden.

2. Deathstroke (street-leveler) fucking took on the JLA I believe twice. How is that not better than swinging a 100 ton sword which anyone could accomplish at some point? *Facepalm*

3. I"ll prove it to you again because you still don't seem to understand. If you can name a Raiden feat for each of the following Ryu feats that can be better, then Raiden can beat Ryu, if not, Ryu wins. And, don't make stuff up, use real feats and NO game mechanics.

• He is Supersonic/Hypersonic speed almost near Lightspeed and basically invisible when not standing still.
  • He regularly takes on people win machine guns, tanks, helicopters, etc.
  • He tanked a bullet point blank range from his face.
  • He regularly fights fiends and giant creatures like Hydracubus, Ashtar, etc. similar to those in God of War and Devil May Cry.
  • Ryu outran a top-speed jet.

The best Raiden could hope for is a stalemate.

Also, t's not pointless. It's a stalemate. It just means that Ryu stops at Deadpool because Ryu can't kill Deadpool and Deadpool can't catch Ryu. So Ryu stops at Round 11.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The turtles are set after the guy (Iron Fist) who matches Spidey in speed and reflexes in modern times, and lays out hits that even 100 tonners would pause to think about before engaging him...interesting.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Ryu still stops at Raiden.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BeaconofStrength: Why do you think that?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal:

You're just making up shit. KIlling all or bunch of gods and titans is way more impressive and difficult than swinging a 100 ton sword, trust me. Plus, Kratos has far more and better feats than Raiden.

Lol. You're the one who said Kratos killed those Gods because of PIS. How am I making sh*t up? If he killed those Gods because of PIS then he has no chance in hell against Raiden (who actually has a ton more feats than those Gods and Titans do).

Deathstroke (street-leveler) fucking took on the JLA I believe twice. How is that not better than swinging a 100 ton sword which anyone could accomplish at some point? *Facepalm*

He took on the other street levellers with prep. Raiden can do the same thing. Are you honestly still trying to prove that Raiden is street level? Raiden can supplex around 50,000 - 100,000 tons of machine. A street leveller cannot do that. Also watch the language. If you can't handle being wrong then don't respond.

He is Supersonic/Hypersonic speed almost near Lightspeed and basically invisible when not standing still.

Ryu is nowhere near light speed. And again this is not proof. Prove it by showing me what Ryu has done that makes him hypersonic. Batman and Constantine Drakon have moved so fast that they were invisible to the human eye too...

He regularly takes on people win machine guns, tanks, helicopters, etc.

So can Raiden.

He tanked a bullet point blank range from his face.

Cool. Raiden took a machine busting hit from Armstrong at 1% health and got back up.

He regularly fights fiends and giant creatures like Hydracubus, Ashtar, etc. similar to those in God of War and Devil May Cry.

Nothing but enemy archetypes.

Ryu outran a top-speed jet.

I'd like to see for myself.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: You're saying Raiden "can" do all the things that Ryu and Kratos did but hasn't, making him less on feats and clearly below Ryu and Kratos. Plus, Ryu and Kratos have accomplished many feats that Raiden couldn't hope for doing. Once again, your argument is invalid.

This debate is over and it is settled that Ryu stalemates Deadpool since Ryu is too fast for Deadpool and Deadpool cannot be killed.

@god_spawn Please lock this.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And he still stops at Raiden.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MonsterStomp

@mortal: That made absolutely no sense. Though you made it pretty clear that you don't know anything about Raiden, you overrate Kratos and are bias for Ryu. You lost credibility when you said Raiden was a street leveller.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: It made perfect sense. This debate is over. You lose.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal:

Though you made it pretty clear that you don't know anything about Raiden, you overrate Kratos and are bias for Ryu. You lost credibility when you said Raiden was a street leveller.

Good day sir.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: I'm sorry, but you haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about, nor do you know how to debate at all.

That's all I had to say.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: I'm sorry, but Pffft. As if you can debate any better. Go find someone else to talk to.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Honestly, I'm sure about 90% of this thread is capable of debating better than you. When you have to resort to utter bias and excessive profanity, whilst lowballing your opponent to get your point across, you are a mediocre debater. It's as simple as that.

I don't expect my point to get across to someone like you, but I'm just going to leave you with this.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mortal

@the_last_kryptonian: Lol, when's the last time you had a debate? So some random noob comes in a random thread and tells a random person that he does not know how to debate? You must really be bored.

Plus, I'd crush a noob like you. Now, go troll on other threads, Superman wanker.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@the_last_kryptonian: Lol, when's the last time you had a debate? So some random noob comes in a random thread and tells a random person that he does not know how to debate? You must really be bored.

Plus, I'd crush a noob like you. Now, go troll on other threads, Superman wanker.

The fact that the word "troll" came out of your mouth in direct reference to someone else is incredibly ironic. I can only wish you well and hope that you don't form a habit of being ignorant.

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp 1:06-1:10 you can clearly see how fast Ryu can move from one enemy to the next in an instant, if that's not enough proof to show his speed feats....

Loading Video...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: it's not really a game mechanic, Ryu wasnt able to do these kind of moves in previous ninja gaiden games and i'd say he's improved his speed feats over the course of his games, if you actually think about it. Ryu moves from one enemy to another as if he just teleports to them, it couldn't be a game mechanic just because you can't do it like it's an actual skill that you'd have to pull off in order to move in the blink of an eye, but game mechanic or not, it's still his speed that gets him from one enemy to the next. Think outside the box.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: If we're allowed to use game mechanics to their fullest, then Raiden was able to tank hundreds of punches from the guy who was able to spurt lava from the ground, with one punch. That is pretty impressive.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MonsterStomp

@deadliestwarriors: Its game mechanics because the person playing as him is making him do that. That fact that that sort of gameplay wasn't shown in the previous games, strengthens my point. Even if you somehow prove it isn't game mechanics, Deathstroke has even moved so fast that he leaves after images of himself. Constantine Drakon has moves so fast that he was invisible. Its honestly a street level feat. Jetstream Sam could cover long distances instantly in his fight with Raiden, and Raiden beat him.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is TMNT So FREAKING Low

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: cause they're mutant turtles with street level feats...

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers