caption
                        VS 
caption
caption
Who wins?
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops & Ryu.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyclops and Ryu for the win here... Ryu can handle Ken and Cyclops has the obvious advantage here with the Optic Blast on Cap
#4 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this fight but where is it? Is there cover to hide behind?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I like this fight but where is it? Is there cover to hide behind?"
Well it better be one hell of a cover cause Cyclops can level some serious ground with his Optic Blast

lol
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Super-Buster said:
"I like this fight but where is it? Is there cover to hide behind?"
Well it better be one hell of a cover cause Cyclops can level some serious ground with his Optic Blast

lol
"
Thats the understatement of the freaking day.
#7 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Cyke using that kind of power against Cap... or anyone he doesn't feel deserves to die, especially if its in some kind of city.

#8 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

o yea sorry it takes place in the streets of Brooklyn NY.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I don't see Cyke using that kind of power against Cap... or anyone he doesn't feel deserves to die, especially if its in some kind of city."
Cyke might not but Ryu will.
#10 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Ryu act any differently? Especially considering Ken is on the other team.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

We had a Cyke vs Cap fight thread and if I remember right that was a pretty close fight/debate so I don't see how anything that was said there can't hold true here, and besides who says its Cyke who is going after Cap and not Ken? or the other way around. With it being in the streets of Brooklyn then there will be plenty of cover and chance to get a tactical advantage on someone, and I have to give that to Cap over Cyke if not by just a small margin.

I don't think anyone here is opening up with full powers or blasts etc, they all have high morals and or someone on the other team they care about. I think it would be a long and one h311 of a fight, but I do think Ryu and Cyke will win, but its by no means a run away victory or them, it will be a well earned one.

#12 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there are many variables in this fight and its tough to call, I guess I'll go with Cap and Ken though just because no one else seems willing to defend them. I believe that once Cap and Ken get in close they can handle their business against the other team, I'm not sure how street fighters compare to the martial artists of Marvel but I think Cap can at least keep up and Cyke would be the worst in hand-to-hand. So we have a great fighter and a legendary street fighter vs. another legendary fighter and a peak human fighter, seems like team two has the upper hand if they get in close. Now there's the matter of getting in close, Cap should really have no problem advancing with his shield and the plethora of cover options in Brooklyn, I'm not too sure about Ken though, if he kept close to Cap and did what he said I think he'd make it, but I'm not sure, if he tried to fight from range, both Ryu and Cyke are better at that range and I think Ken is at least smart enough to realize that. The thing is, I don't think either Ryu or Ken are going to fight from a distance, it's not their style, I think they would meet each other in the middle and I think Cap would join in, if Cyke tried to intervene he would probably get in the way and wouldn't be able to get in a clear shot. So we basically have a double team on Ryu, and Cyke can't do anything to help. I think Cap and Ken can take Ryu and then it will be two-on-one against Cyke.

#13 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Cap for me

#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Cap Take this.  Cyke is not getting through caps shield with his optic blasts and has a massively high tactical experience and capabilities.

#15 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Cyclops & Ryu."
#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Cap. Cyclops will get beat down then so will Ryu.

#17 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Ken and Cap. Cyclops will get beat down then so will Ryu."
BS...Ryu has already beaten Ken and Cap isn't beating Cyclops.
#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me, what can Cyces do to Cap execpt for blalst him? Up close hes gonna be bleeding.

#19 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

Tell me, what can Cyces do to Cap execpt for blalst him? Up close hes gonna be bleeding.

"
You acting as if Cyclops can't fight? and Blast him...yea why not?
#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

He has decent h2h skills but against anyone from MK or SF no. If Cap's Shield can deflect Optimus Prime's Rifle blast then Cyclop's optic blast isn't gonna do anything.

#21 Posted by Excessive (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Cap FTW

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu and Cyclops.