Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Neo_Prime666

Who wins.

-Both must be from recent games of their timeline Ryo(King of Fighters Regulation A-2007-), Ryu(Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike-1999-)

-If Ryu needs Dark Hado he can use it, Ryo can use the Tengu Mask

-You cannot use non-cannon/dream match games feats Ex: Vs, Neogeo, Street Fighter Ex, etc...

-You can use cannon feats Ex: Art of Fighting, Street Fighter, Street Fighter Alpha, King of Fighters, etc...

-Morals are off

-Feats or gamplay or story, no glitches or bugs

Ryo

Ryu

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Neo_Prime666

-Victory by death/TKO

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

Ryu in a massive....MASSIVE...stomp. Ryo lacks swiftness and reach

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@Jayfournines: Really Ryu, I'm going Ryo, has alot of fighting skills, experience on his side, and has swiftness and reach, plus Ryo can dizzy Ryu with one hit

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

I gotta give a hard vote to Ryo. He is on Terry's level in terms of power and skill, and if you take the Fatal Fury/Art of Fighting storyline into consideration, Ryo fought and beat Geese when he was young before Terry fought him.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Ryu wins because of Dark Hado. At base Ryo wins.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jayfournines

@Neo_Prime666 said:

@Jayfournines: Really Ryu, I'm going Ryo, has alot of fighting skills, experience on his side, and has swiftness and reach, plus Ryo can dizzy Ryu with one hit

Y'know, I don't knock Ryo at all...but I always remember that most of his attacks involve quick, short ranged strikes. His fireballs have evolved to just a small burst from his arm, his uppercut is lackluster and his special kick is not that great (however, his haoh sho ko ken is devastating). For Ryo to be effective, he's gotta get in close...and if he does he's in range of Ryu's shin-shoryuken, which would take him down...or the denjin Hadoken from SFIII.

As far as experience goes...Ryu's been doing it longer than Ryo (he was in his teens in SF I), but not by much I suppose, Ryo was in his early 20s when AoF first came out.

If Ryu goes 'evil', he can easily overpower the Mr. Karate version of Ryo.

At least that's how I see it.

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@Jayfournines said:

@Neo_Prime666 said:

Y'know, I don't knock Ryo at all...but I always remember that most of his attacks involve quick, short ranged strikes. His fireballs have evolved to just a small burst from his arm, his uppercut is lackluster and his special kick is not that great (however, his haoh sho ko ken is devastating). For Ryo to be effective, he's gotta get in close...and if he does he's in range of Ryu's shin-shoryuken, which would take him down...or the denjin Hadoken from SFIII.

As far as experience goes...Ryu's been doing it longer than Ryo (he was in his teens in SF I), but not by much I suppose, Ryo was in his early 20s when AoF first came out.

If Ryu goes 'evil', he can easily overpower the Mr. Karate version of Ryo.

At least that's how I see it.

Ryo always has long range strikes, his fireballs have always been long range in King of Fighters he holds back, your sure his uppercut is lackluster when he wears gloves it gives him auto-guard. Ryo excels at close and long range fighting, and Ryo is far more experience than Ryu, Ryo start fighting in 1979(AoF 1), Ryu is been fighting 1987(SF 1), just like Saiyan_Earthling has said he's beating Geese at a young age, and been fighting for along time, and this is why Ryo wins.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gracetrack

Ryu.

Might go something like this...

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@Neo_Prime666

are you seriously arguing on your own thread? lol

Ryo always has long range strikes, his fireballs have always been long range in King of Fighters he holds back,

There is absolutely no reason to believe that Ryo hold back in the KoF tournament, none whatsoever, especially when he's facing incredibly powerful opponents like Kyo and Iori, that would be mere speculation on your part. His adaptation of his kyokugen style to a short range fighting style in the newer series stands, the man hardly ever uses fireballs.

your sure his uppercut is lackluster when he wears gloves it gives him auto-guard.

Yes, Ryo's uppercut is lackluster; it lacks range, speed and most of all, strength. Ryu has been shown to unleash a devastating shoryuken ever since his earliest days..that's how he scarred Sagat. Also, his special Shin Shoryuken is just ridiculously powerful, much more than Ryo's

Ryo excels at close and long range fighting, and Ryo is far more experience than Ryu, Ryo start fighting in 1979(AoF 1), Ryu is been fighting 1987(SF 1)

You got me there, I forgot AoF I takes place in the 70s.

, just like Saiyan_Earthling has said he's beating Geese at a young age, and been fighting for along time, and this is why Ryo wins.

It doesn't matter if Ryo beat Geese at a young age, that's ABC logic. By the same instance we can mention that Ryu beat Sagat at a very young age...and Bison for that matter...and Gill...plus he regularly goes up against Akuma (who's a beast). Ryu has got many more showings of speed, strength and focus than Ryo; his special attacks are also more devastating than that of his SNK counterpart. Ryu's much stronger than Ryo, at least from what I can remember, he was holding a large boulder over his head.

No Caption Provided

You want Ryo to win, you like him more, but you're not actually presenting an argument that can be judges as to WHY he wins, you only state autoguard and experience...but experience doesn't really mean anything with these characters. Ryo doesn't have the feats to actually go one on one against Ryu...especially if we talk about Evil Ryu, he's just one shun goku satsu away from killing Ryo...even in his Mr. Karate incarnation.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cybrilious4

Ryu fought the Hulk in all 3 MVC so Ryo will never beat Ryu.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayfournines

@Cybrilious4 said:

Ryu fought the Hulk in all 3 MVC so Ryo will never beat Ryu.

no crossovers admitted per OP...but since you brought it up, he also beat Galactus =D

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NyghtMare

Ryu takes this.

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@Jayfournines said:

@Neo_Prime666

are you seriously arguing on your own thread? lol

Ryo always has long range strikes, his fireballs have always been long range in King of Fighters he holds back,

There is absolutely no reason to believe that Ryo hold back in the KoF tournament, none whatsoever, especially when he's facing incredibly powerful opponents like Kyo and Iori, that would be mere speculation on your part. His adaptation of his kyokugen style to a short range fighting style in the newer series stands, the man hardly ever uses fireballs.

your sure his uppercut is lackluster when he wears gloves it gives him auto-guard.

Yes, Ryo's uppercut is lackluster; it lacks range, speed and most of all, strength. Ryu has been shown to unleash a devastating shoryuken ever since his earliest days..that's how he scarred Sagat. Also, his special Shin Shoryuken is just ridiculously powerful, much more than Ryo's

Ryo excels at close and long range fighting, and Ryo is far more experience than Ryu, Ryo start fighting in 1979(AoF 1), Ryu is been fighting 1987(SF 1)

You got me there, I forgot AoF I takes place in the 70s.

, just like Saiyan_Earthling has said he's beating Geese at a young age, and been fighting for along time, and this is why Ryo wins.

It doesn't matter if Ryo beat Geese at a young age, that's ABC logic. By the same instance we can mention that Ryu beat Sagat at a very young age...and Bison for that matter...and Gill...plus he regularly goes up against Akuma (who's a beast). Ryu has got many more showings of speed, strength and focus than Ryo; his special attacks are also more devastating than that of his SNK counterpart. Ryu's much stronger than Ryo, at least from what I can remember, he was holding a large boulder over his head.

No Caption Provided

You want Ryo to win, you like him more, but you're not actually presenting an argument that can be judges as to WHY he wins, you only state autoguard and experience...but experience doesn't really mean anything with these characters. Ryo doesn't have the feats to actually go one on one against Ryu...especially if we talk about Evil Ryu, he's just one shun goku satsu away from killing Ryo...even in his Mr. Karate incarnation.

No Ryo can hold back in King of Fighters because it's not his game, same with Terry, no SNK made him use the short-ranged fighting to make him different theirs nowhere in the story which says this. Also Ryu uppercut is lackluster if we go by your logic, and the reason he harmed Sagat was because he went Dark Hado when Sagat toyed with him and did that version of the Dragon Punch, not the normal one and beat while he was off guard.But beating geese does matter if one were to beat a High Powered fighter this would matter, and unlike Sagat who caught off guard by a Evil Ryu, Geese was not, this cause Geese to learn a more defensive fighting(his counters) and make Billy Cane his body guard. Whats your proof Ryu beat Gill most people think Alex beat Gill, how would or why would Ryu need Oro's training if he beat Gill? While Ryu has some feats He doesn't many tournaments or have any real showings for them I mean after all he's getting train by Oro, Ryo doesn't need Takuma all the time, he's independent because his fighting style requires him to be that way, be strong in Defense/Offense and strong Ki attacks, in the King of Fighters his is so powerful he can hit you with one attack of his short range fireball that it knocks you down in one hit, Ryu can only do something on a normal level with fireball if it is flaming and is upclose he lacks the power that Ryo has because of this, Ryo can also throw a bigger fireball with two hand as Ryu need two to do a simple fireball for both normal and super. Ryo ultimatly wins because his fighting style requires him to be the best, which means adds moves or other styles to it think of him similar to Akuma who HOLDS BACK until he finds a worthy opponent, Ryu fighting style doesn't require to be the best this is he still traing from others, both still train and get stronger but one needs help from others instead of relying on their on skill, the other can learn from others without their training.

And how is Ryo slow have you seen his Zanretsuken or Ryuuko Ranbu he moves fast in those, Ryu hardly does anything like that, noir does he lack long range physical attacks his Ryuuko Ranbu can go thur fireballs for crying out loud, plus he can destroy his fireballs with his normal punches if he chooses to.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jayfournines

@Neo_Prime666

No Ryo can hold back in King of Fighters because it's not his game, same with Terry, no SNK made him use the short-ranged fighting to make him different theirs nowhere in the story which says this.

Do you have actual proof of them holding back? Quotes from the creators? Scans? interviews? or is this just your way of thinking because they fight different? face it man, you have absolutely ZERO proof of Ryo holding back in one game and going all out in another. That's complete BS and not the way debates are carried out here in the Vine. If you have concrete evidence of Ryo actually holding back during the entire KoF series...i'd love to see it.

Also Ryu uppercut is lackluster if we go by your logic, and the reason he harmed Sagat was because he went Dark Hado when Sagat toyed with him and did that version of the Dragon Punch, not the normal one and beat while he was off guard.

No sir, you are only admitting video game cannon per your OP. Back in the mainstream Street Fighter continuity, there was no Dark Hadou or Evil Ryu that defeated Sagat. If by chance you decide to admit comic book feats and lore? Ryu would most deffinitely STOMP even harder due to feats.

.But beating geese does matter if one were to beat a High Powered fighter this would matter, and unlike Sagat who caught off guard by a Evil Ryu, Geese was not, this cause Geese to learn a more defensive fighting(his counters) and make Billy Cane his body guard.

That's ABC logic and completely ridiculous. Geese is not on the same PAR as Street Fighter bosses, his aikido is simple and ineffective against ranged fighters. Geese making Billy his bodyguard is irrelevant to this debate, we're talking about Ryu and Ryo, not Geese or Billy Kane; do try to stay on topic.

Whats your proof Ryu beat Gill most people think Alex beat Gill, how would or why would Ryu need Oro's training if he beat Gill? While Ryu has some feats He doesn't many tournaments or have any real showings for them I mean after all he's getting train by Oro

My proof of Ryu beating Gill is that I am following the Ryu storyline. AFTER, he defeats Gill he goes training with Oro. Now, why would Ryu need training with Oro? Simple, Oro chose him BECAUSE Ryu was the strongest fighter that he had met in a long time...and Oro was actually impressed. In SF lore, Oro is reputed to be ridiculously powerful. Are you seriously telling me you wouldn't train with a guy who could teach you to carry a huge boulder over your head? Again, you are basing everything on your own assumptions and not actually providing any proof to back up your ridiculous and outlandish statements.

, Ryo doesn't need Takuma all the time, he's independent because his fighting style requires him to be that way, be strong in Defense/Offense and strong Ki attacks, in the King of Fighters his is so powerful he can hit you with one attack of his short range fireball that it knocks you down in one hit

Oh, so now we're in the business to interpret storylines and character thoughts as we see fit? How do you know what Ryo needs and doesn't need? You are trying to analyze gameplay as feats and it doesn't work that way, man. Gameplay is the direct result of how skilled a player is, that's neither here nor there. It doesn't matter if Ryo can hit you with a fireball that knocks you down with one hit (irrelevant, the fireball is relative to the punch you use...either low or high in SNK arcades). Again, please try and form a concise argument when you debate.

Ryu can only do something on a normal level with fireball if it is flaming and is upclose he lacks the power that Ryo has because of this, Ryo can also throw a bigger fireball with two hand as Ryu need two to do a simple fireball for both normal and super.

Completely absurd and absolutely irrelevant, this is not a gameplay analysis nor a 'fireball' contest. Aside from that, are you seriously telling me that 'bigger is better'? Really? The haoshokoken knocks you down once and doesn't actually consume that much energy if we go by game feats; the shinku hadoken hits multiple times and the denjin hadoken is unblockable. But again, that is a complete fallacy since you can't support your argument and are simply stating what you believe to be. Aside from that...why does it matter if you use one hand or two? It's different techniques, one is ansatsuken, the other one is kyokugenryu karate...stop being absurd.

Ryo ultimatly wins because his fighting style requires him to be the best, which means adds moves or other styles to it think of him similar to Akuma who HOLDS BACK until he finds a worthy opponent, Ryu fighting style doesn't require to be the best this is he still traing from others, both still train and get stronger but one needs help from others instead of relying on their on skill, the other can learn from others without their training.

Ryo does not win, he doesn't have any proven feats to contend with you. You can keep saying it over and over, wishing for it to be true...the fact of the matter is you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of anything you are talking about. You can try and analyze it as much as you can, but all in all you are only basing everything on your own, weird ass theories where one needs to be the best and the other one doesn't. By that simple and ridiculous logic, Ryo would beat Goku...since...y'know, Goku keeps training with others all the time. You can keep saying that he holds back as much as you want...it doesn't make it true. Find some proof of it.

And how is Ryo slow have you seen his Zanretsuken or Ryuuko Ranbu he moves fast in those, Ryu hardly does anything like that, noir does he lack long range physical attacks his Ryuuko Ranbu can go thur fireballs for crying out loud, plus he can destroy his fireballs with his normal punches if he chooses to.

Ryo is slow because he is slow by contrast Chun-Li is fast because she is fast. That's it. The fact that Ryo can unleash a special move that allows his limbs to go as fast as he can doesn't actually mean he has insane speed and reaction time. If I remember correctly, all AoF games require the player to accumulate ki in order to unleash their special moves...and slowly but surely the bar depletes. Regardless of that, Ryu is strong enough to lift a boulder over his head, one single punch with that strength and it's lights out for Ryo who has absolutely no feats to contend with him.

All that nice character analysis you are trying to pass of as evidence is complete bollocks, it's your interpretation of how Ryo acts/feels/thinks...which is just plain dumb considering the fact that RYO IS A DIRECT RIPOFF OF RYU.

Dude, you are seriously lacking in the debate department when trying to argue with no concrete evidence, you are trying to include gameplay (which is ridiculous and dependant on who actually plays)...as fact, but you completely ignore what you have mentioned in your own OP (like the inclusion of evil Ryu who would stomp). Seriously, just stop typing a response, go back, find some actual evidence to support your argument and stop fankwanking; also, bad form to debate on your own thread, it's against the rules...so maybe you should read those too while you're at it.

Edit: Oddly enough, there are a series of games where these characters actually go one on one...and yet you decided to discard that...go figure.

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@Jayfournines said:

@Neo_Prime666

No Ryo can hold back in King of Fighters because it's not his game, same with Terry, no SNK made him use the short-ranged fighting to make him different theirs nowhere in the story which says this.

Do you have actual proof of them holding back? Quotes from the creators? Scans? interviews? or is this just your way of thinking because they fight different? face it man, you have absolutely ZERO proof of Ryo holding back in one game and going all out in another. That's complete BS and not the way debates are carried out here in the Vine. If you have concrete evidence of Ryo actually holding back during the entire KoF series...i'd love to see it.

Also Ryu uppercut is lackluster if we go by your logic, and the reason he harmed Sagat was because he went Dark Hado when Sagat toyed with him and did that version of the Dragon Punch, not the normal one and beat while he was off guard.

No sir, you are only admitting video game cannon per your OP. Back in the mainstream Street Fighter continuity, there was no Dark Hadou or Evil Ryu that defeated Sagat. If by chance you decide to admit comic book feats and lore? Ryu would most deffinitely STOMP even harder due to feats.

.But beating geese does matter if one were to beat a High Powered fighter this would matter, and unlike Sagat who caught off guard by a Evil Ryu, Geese was not, this cause Geese to learn a more defensive fighting(his counters) and make Billy Cane his body guard.

That's ABC logic and completely ridiculous. Geese is not on the same PAR as Street Fighter bosses, his aikido is simple and ineffective against ranged fighters. Geese making Billy his bodyguard is irrelevant to this debate, we're talking about Ryu and Ryo, not Geese or Billy Kane; do try to stay on topic.

Whats your proof Ryu beat Gill most people think Alex beat Gill, how would or why would Ryu need Oro's training if he beat Gill? While Ryu has some feats He doesn't many tournaments or have any real showings for them I mean after all he's getting train by Oro

My proof of Ryu beating Gill is that I am following the Ryu storyline. AFTER, he defeats Gill he goes training with Oro. Now, why would Ryu need training with Oro? Simple, Oro chose him BECAUSE Ryu was the strongest fighter that he had met in a long time...and Oro was actually impressed. In SF lore, Oro is reputed to be ridiculously powerful. Are you seriously telling me you wouldn't train with a guy who could teach you to carry a huge boulder over your head? Again, you are basing everything on your own assumptions and not actually providing any proof to back up your ridiculous and outlandish statements.

, Ryo doesn't need Takuma all the time, he's independent because his fighting style requires him to be that way, be strong in Defense/Offense and strong Ki attacks, in the King of Fighters his is so powerful he can hit you with one attack of his short range fireball that it knocks you down in one hit

Oh, so now we're in the business to interpret storylines and character thoughts as we see fit? How do you know what Ryo needs and doesn't need? You are trying to analyze gameplay as feats and it doesn't work that way, man. Gameplay is the direct result of how skilled a player is, that's neither here nor there. It doesn't matter if Ryo can hit you with a fireball that knocks you down with one hit (irrelevant, the fireball is relative to the punch you use...either low or high in SNK arcades). Again, please try and form a concise argument when you debate.

Ryu can only do something on a normal level with fireball if it is flaming and is upclose he lacks the power that Ryo has because of this, Ryo can also throw a bigger fireball with two hand as Ryu need two to do a simple fireball for both normal and super.

Completely absurd and absolutely irrelevant, this is not a gameplay analysis nor a 'fireball' contest. Aside from that, are you seriously telling me that 'bigger is better'? Really? The haoshokoken knocks you down once and doesn't actually consume that much energy if we go by game feats; the shinku hadoken hits multiple times and the denjin hadoken is unblockable. But again, that is a complete fallacy since you can't support your argument and are simply stating what you believe to be. Aside from that...why does it matter if you use one hand or two? It's different techniques, one is ansatsuken, the other one is kyokugenryu karate...stop being absurd.

Ryo ultimatly wins because his fighting style requires him to be the best, which means adds moves or other styles to it think of him similar to Akuma who HOLDS BACK until he finds a worthy opponent, Ryu fighting style doesn't require to be the best this is he still traing from others, both still train and get stronger but one needs help from others instead of relying on their on skill, the other can learn from others without their training.

Ryo does not win, he doesn't have any proven feats to contend with you. You can keep saying it over and over, wishing for it to be true...the fact of the matter is you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of anything you are talking about. You can try and analyze it as much as you can, but all in all you are only basing everything on your own, weird ass theories where one needs to be the best and the other one doesn't. By that simple and ridiculous logic, Ryo would beat Goku...since...y'know, Goku keeps training with others all the time. You can keep saying that he holds back as much as you want...it doesn't make it true. Find some proof of it.

Ryo is slow because he is slow by contrast Chun-Li is fast because she is fast. That's it. The fact that Ryo can unleash a special move that allows his limbs to go as fast as he can doesn't actually mean he has insane speed and reaction time. If I remember correctly, all AoF games require the player to accumulate ki in order to unleash their special moves...and slowly but surely the bar depletes. Regardless of that, Ryu is strong enough to lift a boulder over his head, one single punch with that strength and it's lights out for Ryo who has absolutely no feats to contend with him.

All that nice character analysis you are trying to pass of as evidence is complete bollocks, it's your interpretation of how Ryo acts/feels/thinks...which is just plain dumb considering the fact that RYO IS A DIRECT RIPOFF OF RYU.

Dude, you are seriously lacking in the debate department when trying to argue with no concrete evidence, you are trying to include gameplay (which is ridiculous and dependant on who actually plays)...as fact, but you completely ignore what you have mentioned in your own OP (like the inclusion of evil Ryu who would stomp). Seriously, just stop typing a response, go back, find some actual evidence to support your argument and stop fankwanking; also, bad form to debate on your own thread, it's against the rules...so maybe you should read those too while you're at it.

Edit: Oddly enough, there are a series of games where these characters actually go one on one...and yet you decided to discard that...go figure.

Point 1.

Theirs no quotes by devs or interviews since SNK doesn't do that unimportant characters, but theirs video from video games, and an understanding of their fighting style were it mentions this implicitly.

Ryo powers are gathering chi as long as their is an earth/planet around, performing the Kouken and Haoh-Shou-Kouken normally, and can channel ki into attacks to make them faster(and comicvine shows this as well).

http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Ryo_Sakazaki

Kyokugen Karate

http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Kyokugenryu_Karate

It a FREE-FORM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, IDEALLY, A USER CAN EXCEL AT BOTH OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE MOVEMENTS MAKING THEM AN ALL-POWERFUL BEING OF STRENGTH.

This Ryo from the King of Fighter 2000 were throws a Mid-Air Kouken as a Striker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK4a0unkcOM

this is a another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghko6gzJo8

in this one Ryo does a Kouken on ground in the same game, you'll notice it isn't long range, but short range. If one is not that damn dumb and uses common sense, logic, and their eyeballs maybe, you can put the two together, again similar to AKUMA when you fight him normally he uses one fireball in the air, but as SHIN(True)-AKUMA he would do Two of them. Ryo normally does a short range fireball but as a Striker in the same game he does not only a long range fire it's in the air a move he been doing since the Art of Fighting 2(the 80's)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h32HWNNc7x8

What this means if your not incredibly stupid is that Kyokugenist can change up/mix-up/or yes go from back and forth for different leves of ki that that come out in certain strikes, this is even mention in Ryo's profile and in the Kyokugen Karate link, because it's a FREE-FORM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, but they do this as a focus which is based on their movesets in the game.

This is backed even more in King of Fighters 99 were Ryo has the moveset and 2000, and Yuri who does the same thing but in the middle of a fight were she does a short-range fireball that can charge into a full range fire ball, and has a air fireball that doesn't need any charging to it, this is done again in King of Fighters XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg1nBvBpZrw

Takuma in King of Fighters XIII can fire a Long-Range fireball, and a Short-Fireball in the middle of a fight, but as Mr. Karate ever since King of Fighter '96 & XIII, in a more power version of himself choose to focus on a more close-range fighting style, in which he fires a short range fireball. Now you would have to be very naive to think a more powerful can't do a long range firebal since he's done it in the Art of Fighting.

Takuma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxtSIlqyZ8

Mr. Karate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsopO8zmF4s

The same could be about the Street Fighter crew, Akuma I already mention, another person is Gouken he doesn't do a normal Dragon punch but I would never be dumb enough to believe that he couldn't do it just because he doesn't show it, he taught it to Ryu & Ken but in Street Fighter IV he only does super versions instead, and has Anti-air Hurricane kick, Ryu, Ken, & Akuma can do something simlar but it isn't Anti-Air this is because they focus their styles different from one another so they don't come off as carbon copys, and gameplay wise makes the game fun.

If one is not dumb that would mean in these sitiuation yes these characters do hold back.

And with more to it, Yuri can mimic fighting techniques for Ryu, Ken, Sakura, & Akuma, Robert has Copied from both Ryu & Ken, whats to stop Ryo from doing the same in the fight.

Evidence even points to Buriki One were doesn't even use fireballs, but later in King of Fighters of the same timeline/storyline continue to use them which goes back Gameplay reasons, on how they focus their fighting style, which routinely ignore.

You don't need to be a Rocket Science to tell this, nore Appeals ot Authority unless one is too incompetent to understand.

Point 2.

Yes, your correct Evil Ryu is a What if character, but Dark Hado did happen, thats how he beat Sagat, this creates a tainted win for Ryu(he did not win on skill), this also why Sagat in future games wants revenge.

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu

Point 3.

One Geese is not weak against Range fighter quit making stuff up, two the reason is not ABC Logic, it to show that one guy(Ryo) won based on skill, the other(Ryu) won based on Desperation if one isn't stupid it a COMPARISON of the two on how they fight.

Point 4.

Ryu NEVER BEATS GILL, Alex does, Oro beats Ryu and drops out cause he has the student he wants, this allow Alex to fight Gill, Gill loses, later in 3rd Strike timeline Alex and Ryu do fight and Alex loses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A40sIVIF1Wg

this mentions Alex beating Gill

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Gill

I'm not basing anything on Assumption like you are, which would mean Ryu never beats Gill, now please provide some damn proof that he did.

Point 5.

I specifically said

means if your not dumb GAMEPLAY IS ALLOWED, and whenever Ryo hits with a Kouken(short-range) it always knocks down if not blocked which shows you never have play a King of Fighters game, and if Ryo needs training by other please provide EVIDENCE that he does, because if played any SNK games you would know he doesn't, also please explain how i'm interpreting storylines.

Gameplay does work as feats in this thread, which now show a poor comprehension skill on your part, I said you can use that.

Point 6.

The Haoh-Sho-Kouken hits 5x times in King of Fighters '97, 98, 99, 2000, bigger is important cause this would mean Ryu won't be able to dodge it all the time, to the fact you don't this move hits multiple times show you dont know what the hell your talking about, and either lying thur you teeth or again making assumptions based on pure ignorance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atgtPqtcbxA

Point 7.

This is not about Feats alone, but storyline, and gameplay as well, you keep only use storyline only and when it's brought up about gameplay you keep Ignoring it, when I have specifically stated Gamplay can be used, I think the reason for this is because gameplay wise Ryu would suck compared to Ryo and you don't have a point which is why you keep down-playing gameplay which is useable. Sad part is that you haven't realized they are interchangeable for this fight which again is showing your poor comprehensive skills their not seperate.

Point 8.

Ryo is fast as told by COMICVINE itself and SNK Wikia profile he can Channl ki for more higher ratio of attacks why ingnore this, or disregard it, Chun-Li is not in the fight Ryu is, even if you use her this doesn't proves she is as skilled as Ryo unless show how Ryu beat her, even then show how she has the same Durabilty and Auto-guard defense/attacks, long range fireballs, etc...

In Art of Fighting, but King of Fighters no remember Feats, Gameplay, Storyline are Interchangeable, quit limiting thing, and if KoF he has Unlimited Desperation if he has low life, so he could shoot many Haohshokouken as much as possible. And if Ryu is ever to hit him Ryo can always dodge/Evade Ryu can't do that can only counter unless he's Dark Hado form and still doesn't have the level speed as Ryo since uses mostly single strikes.

And his not a Rip-Off of Ryu, since he's made the same people who made Ryo, named Piston" Takashi Nishiyama and "Finish" Hiroshi Matsumoto who after working on Street Fighter work later at SNK.

And it's you that doesn't know how to debate, your sitting uphere lying thur your teeth and making your points on ignorance and assumption, claiming Ryo's Fireball only hits once, I should have your A** Flagged for trolling, nore are you going by the rules I put in place, Gameplay is allow, you saying it isn't, FOLLOW THE RULES, and quit Disregarding evidence or Ignoring it when doesn' suits you.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayfournines

@Neo_Prime666:

Point 1.

Theirs no quotes by devs or interviews since SNK doesn't do that unimportant characters, but theirs video from video games, and an understanding of their fighting style were it mentions this implicitly.

Ryo powers are gathering chi as long as their is an earth/planet around, performing the Kouken and Haoh-Shou-Kouken normally, and can channel ki into attacks to make them faster(and comicvine shows this as well).

If there is no official source, then all that you are offering is your interpretation. There is no "understanding" of it merely because it falls on you to form your own judgment and it may vary from person to person. No proof, no dice. It becomes irrelevant to this discussion.

Also, taking information from wikis that ANYONE can edit is no basis for proof...as ANYONE CAN EDIT THEM. Not taking wikis into account, sorry.

Kyokugen Karate

It a FREE-FORM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, IDEALLY, A USER CAN EXCEL AT BOTH OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE MOVEMENTS MAKING THEM AN ALL-POWERFUL BEING OF STRENGTH.

More wiki BS than anyone can edit, no official source...however I do believe it to be accurate, Kyokugenryu is a mixed martial art..just like ansatsuken, it doesn't prove one is better than the other.

This Ryo from the King of Fighter 2000 were throws a Mid-Air Kouken as a Striker.

this is a another one.

in this one Ryo does a Kouken on ground in the same game, you'll notice it isn't long range, but short range. If one is not that damn dumb and uses common sense, logic, and their eyeballs maybe, you can put the two together, again similar to AKUMA when you fight him normally he uses one fireball in the air, but as SHIN(True)-AKUMA he would do Two of them. Ryo normally does a short range fireball but as a Striker in the same game he does not only a long range fire it's in the air a move he been doing since the Art of Fighting 2(the 80's)

Again, the problem with you trying to use gameplay is that everything means sh*t when someone else can say "well...Ryu can just stand there and block everything"...which is true. The reason why shin Akuma and Oni Akuma have different moves than regular Akuma is because both of them are more powerful than the base form. I cannot stress enough that your interpretations of "putting two and two together" are merely that, yours. It doesn't translate to actual fact; let me put it another way, mate: Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

What this means if your not incredibly stupid

What this means if MY not incredibly stupid? What does that even mean? Again, trying to insult while typing like a fool doesn't make you look cool.

is that Kyokugenist can change up/mix-up/or yes go from back and forth for different leves of ki that that come out in certain strikes, this is even mention in Ryo's profile and in the Kyokugen Karate link, because it's a FREE-FORM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, but they do this as a focus which is based on their movesets in the game.

Changing it up doesn't mean holding back, man. You're trying to twist arguments to support your theories. I never said it wasn't a free form martial art; what I said was

Y'know, I don't knock Ryo at all...but I always remember that most of his attacks involve quick, short ranged strikes. His fireballs have evolved to just a small burst from his arm.

Did I mean that he can't do it? No. Did I mean he doesn't do it? Yes. You, as a fan, cannot predict the way Ryo will fight if by consistency he does not use long range attacks but instead focuses on short bursts.

This is backed even more in King of Fighters 99 were Ryo has the moveset and 2000, and Yuri who does the same thing but in the middle of a fight were she does a short-range fireball that can charge into a full range fire ball, and has a air fireball that doesn't need any charging to it, this is done again in King of Fighters XIII.

Again, I did not say he couldn't; I said he WOULDN'T because his style has evolved as is consistent with his canon appearances. Yuri and her abilities are not in question here; neither are Ryo's btw. You seem to not be getting my drift.

Takuma in King of Fighters XIII can fire a Long-Range fireball, and a Short-Fireball in the middle of a fight, but as Mr. Karate ever since King of Fighter '96 & XIII, in a more power version of himself choose to focus on a more close-range fighting style, in which he fires a short range fireball. Now you would have to be very naive to think a more powerful can't do a long range firebal since he's done it in the Art of Fighting.

Irrelevant, we're not talking about Takuma nor about what makes him tick.

How about you come back with actual proof?

The same could be about the Street Fighter crew, Akuma I already mention, another person is Gouken he doesn't do a normal Dragon punch but I would never be dumb enough to believe that he couldn't do it just because he doesn't show it, he taught it to Ryu & Ken but in Street Fighter IV he only does super versions instead, and has Anti-air Hurricane kick, Ryu, Ken, & Akuma can do something simlar but it isn't Anti-Air this is because they focus their styles different from one another so they don't come off as carbon copys, and gameplay wise makes the game fun.

If one is not dumb that would mean in these sitiuation yes these characters do hold back.

And with more to it, Yuri can mimic fighting techniques for Ryu, Ken, Sakura, & Akuma, Robert has Copied from both Ryu & Ken, whats to stop Ryo from doing the same in the fight.

Evidence even points to Buriki One were doesn't even use fireballs, but later in King of Fighters of the same timeline/storyline continue to use them which goes back Gameplay reasons, on how they focus their fighting style, which routinely ignore.

You don't need to be a Rocket Science to tell this, nore Appeals ot Authority unless one is too incompetent to understand.

SITITUATION???? AHAHAHAHA. It doesn't mean the characters hold back, it just means they fight differently even though they are giving it their all...otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the game. The only character that I know of who ACTUALLY holds back (meaning, as there is proof and not just insane fanboy interpretations) would be Oro.

I have never heard of a canon game where Yuri and Robert copy techniques from the Street Fighter universe. Are you referring to the crossover games which you deemed out to be unfit for this thread? If that is the case, they are unacceptable per your own OP, if it's not the case, it's probably your own interpretation of events again; I could be wrong though, I don't know everything. Do you have an official source where it says "Yuri can mimic fighting techniques for Ryu, Ken, Sakura, & Akuma, Robert has Copied from both Ryu & Ken"?

Now, if I remember correctly, Buriki One is not an AoF game nor a canon KoF game. It's an MMA game with different style of game play in which Ryo was included as an added bonus...same as the way Ryu was included in Asura's Wrath. Are you saying we can include feats from Asura's Wrath as well? If that is the case then Ryu would stomp.

Point 2.

Yes, your correct Evil Ryu is a What if character, but Dark Hado did happen, thats how he beat Sagat, this creates a tainted win for Ryu(he did not win on skill), this also why Sagat in future games wants revenge.

Actually that was only in the Street Fighter Comic books. The game states that it was all Ryu. However, it is still irrelevant since per your OP we can use Evil Ryu. Also, you have not yet told me how Ryo would beat Evil Ryu and the shun goku satsu...did you conveniently forget about that?

Point 3.

One Geese is not weak against Range fighter quit making stuff up, two the reason is not ABC Logic, it to show that one guy(Ryo) won based on skill, the other(Ryu) won based on Desperation if one isn't stupid it a COMPARISON of the two on how they fight.

How can you sit there and type that Geese is not weak against ranged fighters? Dude, you are using gameplay as feats. I’ve used Sie Kensou against Geese and just stood in one corner while I fireballed his ass.

Vin Diesel once said in a terrible movie: Winning is winning. If Ryu wins by ‘desperation’ as you said, doesn’t it mean the other person is not as skilled to evade such desperate moves? Again, you are completely trying to interpret what characters feel and think without actual proof. You have no concrete evidence that Ryo is more skilled than Ryu in the same way I have no evidence that Ryu’s skills are less than Ryo’s. What we do have is evidence that Ryu has more powerful attacks than Ryo.

Point 4.

Ryu NEVER BEATS GILL, Alex does, Oro beats Ryu and drops out cause he has the student he wants, this allow Alex to fight Gill, Gill loses, later in 3rd Strike timeline Alex and Ryu do fight and Alex loses.

You are absolutely correct. My apologies.

I'm not basing anything on Assumption like you are, which would mean Ryu never beats Gill, now please provide some damn proof that he did.

Y’know, I find it a bit amusing that you get on your high horse and say I am basing everything on assumptions when I even provided you with a scan…the only thing you’ve given me is game play videos of Ryo in his own game; but none of the characters in there fight like Ryu. Do you know who DOES fight like Ryo? Dan Hibiki. Ryu beats the sh*t outta Dan Hibiki and his limited move set. Now please, go find some real evidence, not wikis, but actual scans to support your insane theories.

Point 5.

I specifically said

means if your not dumb

LOL dude, when you call someone dumb try spelling correctly, it makes you look ignorant.

GAMEPLAY IS ALLOWED, and whenever Ryo hits with a Kouken(short-range) it always knocks down if not blocked which shows you never have play a King of Fighters game,

Nope, Ryu can block it it he JUST presses the lever in the opposite direction of the attack. Also, how do you know if I have never played? Your schoolyard taunts are not working man, let it go, don’t get mad and stop being a fanboy.

and if Ryo needs training by other please provide EVIDENCE that he does, because if played any SNK games you would know he doesn't, also please explain how i'm interpreting storylines.

LMAO that is just great, you want me to provide evidence of Ryo needing training by others? though he's never won anything against Terry that I recall (Terry would also stomp him btw). You want me to write an SNK storyline? Also, you are interpreting storylines because you PRESUME to know how a character feels or what he needs in order to assess his superiority.

Gameplay does work as feats in this thread, which now show a poor comprehension skill on your part, I said you can use that.

Not when Ryu can stand in a corner and block everything like in the video game. Or Parry...did you forget about Parry? Nothing gets through that.

Point 6.

The Haoh-Sho-Kouken hits 5x times in King of Fighters '97, 98, 99, 2000, bigger is important cause this would mean Ryu won't be able to dodge it all the time, to the fact you don't this move hits multiple times show you dont know what the hell your talking about, and either lying thur you teeth or again making assumptions based on pure ignorance.

Maybe not dodge, but he can parry EVERYTHING like in Street Fighter III. Absolutely everything. Also, I don’t “lie thur my teeth” like you have so eloquently put it. You mad? Why you so mad?

Point 7.

This is not about Feats alone, but storyline, and gameplay as well, you keep only use storyline only and when it's brought up about gameplay you keep Ignoring it, when I have specifically stated Gamplay can be used, I think the reason for this is because gameplay wise Ryu would suck compared to Ryo and you don't have a point which is why you keep down-playing gameplay which is useable.

Dude, you cannot sit there and tell me that when there are at least three games in which Ryo and Ryu have fought against each other, and actual gameplay from that can show you how Ryu (if used correctly) can be more dominant. Everything depends on who uses the freakin’ fighters when in the arcade.

Sad part is that you haven't realized they are interchangeable for this fight which again is showing your poor comprehensive skills their not seperate.

Really? Seperate? REALLY? Psht, and you call me dumb.

Point 8.

Ryo is fast as told by COMICVINE itself and SNK Wikia profile he can Channl ki for more higher ratio of attacks why ingnore this, or disregard it, Chun-Li is not in the fight Ryu is, even if you use her this doesn't proves she is as skilled as Ryo unless show how Ryu beat her, even then show how she has the same Durabilty and Auto-guard defense/attacks, long range fireballs, etc...

Ryo’s normal attacks are slow (except for the zan…something), his specials are hella fast though. The rest is irrelevant; I was making a point about a fast character and a slow character…but I guess you missed that through your fanboy rage.

In Art of Fighting, but King of Fighters no remember Feats, Gameplay, Storyline are Interchangeable, quit limiting thing, and if KoF he has Unlimited Desperation if he has low life, so he could shoot many Haohshokouken as much as possible. And if Ryu is ever to hit him Ryo can always dodge/Evade Ryu can't do that can only counter unless he's Dark Hado form and still doesn't have the level speed as Ryo since uses mostly single strikes.

Yup, he can parry until the times runs out LMAO…man, you are really seething. Or he can do the focused punch…or the cancel or another bunch of ridiculous things that cannot be measured because gameplay depends on who plays. I assure you that a skilled player can stand in one corner (with Ryu) and just fish the hell out of someone; fireballs and shoryukens. Equally, a skilled Ryo player can combo the hell outta someone with his special kick (I forget the name of it) and the rapid punch thingie; If you don’t see the flaw of gameplay as a feat…then I can’t help ya man.

And his not a Rip-Off of Ryu, since he's made the same people who made Ryo, named Piston" Takashi Nishiyama and "Finish" Hiroshi Matsumoto who after working on Street Fighter work later at SNK.

If someone rips off his own work, it is still a rip off. Are you seriously telling me Ryo and Robert are not knock offs of Ryu and Ken? They are SO ripoffs that Capcom had to create Dan Hibiki to laugh at their ridiculous attempt to cash on the early Street Fighter craze. I get that you like SNK, I do too (honestly, I do)…but you’re really getting worked up about everything and not really making a lot of sense.

And it's you that doesn't know how to debate, your sitting uphere lying thur your teeth and making your points on ignorance and assumption, claiming Ryo's Fireball only hits once, I should have your A** Flagged for trolling, nore are you going by the rules I put in place, Gameplay is allow, you saying it isn't, FOLLOW THE RULES, and quit Disregarding evidence or Ignoring it when doesn' suits you.

Yeah yeah, I’m the one who doesn’t know how to debate and I’m just an evil evil man making fun of poor Ryo and your thread; ‘lying thur my teeth’ and making my points on ignorance and assumption…you still haven’t provided any actual proof for your arguments though; canon interviews or scans; Wikis are out for a reason. If you want to have my ass (which is kinda creepy) flagged, go ahead, I welcome you to do so. You’re still arguing on your own thread though…u mad? Yeah…u mad.

Ryu STOMPS.

Edit: In all fairness though...and after the whole macho "I canz debate betta" bullsh*t is done, you should really not get so worked up about it, it'll make stuff more fun.

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@Jayfournines said:

@Neo_Prime666:

Point 1.

Theirs no quotes by devs or interviews since
SNK doesn't do that unimportant characters, but theirs video from video games,
and an understanding of their fighting style were it mentions this implicitly.

Ryo powers are gathering chi as long as their
is an earth/planet around, performing the Kouken and Haoh-Shou-Kouken normally,
and can channel ki into attacks to make them faster(and comicvine shows this as
well).

If there is no official source, then
all that you are offering is your interpretation. There is no
"understanding" of it merely because it falls on you to form your own
judgment and it may vary from person to person. No proof, no dice. It becomes irrelevant
to this discussion.

Also, taking information from wikis
that ANYONE can edit is no basis for proof...as ANYONE CAN EDIT THEM. Not
taking wikis into account, sorry.

Kyokugen Karate

It a FREE-FORM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, IDEALLY, A
USER CAN EXCEL AT BOTH OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE MOVEMENTS MAKING THEM AN
ALL-POWERFUL BEING OF STRENGTH.

More wiki BS than anyone can edit,
no official source...however I do believe it to be accurate, Kyokugenryu is a
mixed martial art..just like ansatsuken, it doesn't prove one is better than
the other.

This Ryo from the King of Fighter 2000 were
throws a Mid-Air Kouken as a Striker.

this is a another one.

in this one Ryo does a Kouken on ground in the
same game, you'll notice it isn't long range, but short range. If one is not
that damn dumb and uses common sense, logic, and their eyeballs maybe, you can
put the two together, again similar to AKUMA when you fight him normally he
uses one fireball in the air, but as SHIN(True)-AKUMA he would do Two of them.
Ryo normally does a short range fireball but as a Striker in the same game he
does not only a long range fire it's in the air a move he been doing since the
Art of Fighting 2(the 80's)

Again, the problem with you trying
to use gameplay is that everything means sh*t when someone else can say
"well...Ryu can just stand there and block everything"...which is
true. The reason why shin Akuma and Oni Akuma have different moves than regular
Akuma is because both of them are more powerful than the base form. I cannot
stress enough that your interpretations of "putting two and two
together" are merely that, yours. It doesn't translate to actual fact; let
me put it another way, mate: Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

What this means if your not incredibly stupid

What this means if MY not incredibly
stupid? What does that even mean? Again, trying to insult while typing like a
fool doesn't make you look cool.

is that Kyokugenist can change up/mix-up/or
yes go from back and forth for different leves of ki that that come out in
certain strikes, this is even mention in Ryo's profile and in the Kyokugen
Karate link, because it's a FREE-FORM MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, but they do this as a
focus which is based on their movesets in the game.

Changing it up doesn't mean holding
back, man. You're trying to twist arguments to support your theories. I never
said it wasn't a free form martial art; what I said was

Y'know, I don't knock Ryo at
all...but I always remember that most of his attacks involve quick, short
ranged strikes. His fireballs have evolved to just a small burst from his arm.

Did I mean that he can't do it? No.
Did I mean he doesn't do it? Yes. You, as a fan, cannot predict the way Ryo
will fight if by consistency he does not use long range attacks but instead
focuses on short bursts.

This is backed even more in King of Fighters
99 were Ryo has the moveset and 2000, and Yuri who does the same thing but in
the middle of a fight were she does a short-range fireball that can charge into
a full range fire ball, and has a air fireball that doesn't need any charging
to it, this is done again in King of Fighters XIII.

Again, I did not say he couldn't; I
said he WOULDN'T because his style has evolved as is consistent with his canon
appearances. Yuri and her abilities are not in question here; neither are Ryo's
btw. You seem to not be getting my drift.

Takuma in King of Fighters XIII can fire a
Long-Range fireball, and a Short-Fireball in the middle of a fight, but as Mr.
Karate ever since King of Fighter '96 & XIII, in a more power version of
himself choose to focus on a more close-range fighting style, in which he fires
a short range fireball. Now you would have to be very naive to think a more
powerful can't do a long range firebal since he's done it in the Art of
Fighting.

Irrelevant, we're not talking about
Takuma nor about what makes him tick.

How about you come back with actual
proof?

The same could be about the Street Fighter
crew, Akuma I already mention, another person is Gouken he doesn't do a normal
Dragon punch but I would never be dumb enough to believe that he couldn't do it
just because he doesn't show it, he taught it to Ryu & Ken but in Street
Fighter IV he only does super versions instead, and has Anti-air Hurricane
kick, Ryu, Ken, & Akuma can do something simlar but it isn't Anti-Air this
is because they focus their styles different from one another so they don't
come off as carbon copys, and gameplay wise makes the game fun.

If one is not dumb that would mean in these
sitiuation yes these characters do hold back.

And with more to it, Yuri can mimic fighting
techniques for Ryu, Ken, Sakura, & Akuma, Robert has Copied from both Ryu
& Ken, whats to stop Ryo from doing the same in the fight.

Evidence even points to Buriki One were
doesn't even use fireballs, but later in King of Fighters of the same
timeline/storyline continue to use them which goes back Gameplay reasons, on
how they focus their fighting style, which routinely ignore.

You don't need to be a Rocket Science to tell
this, nore Appeals ot Authority unless one is too incompetent to understand.

SITITUATION???? AHAHAHAHA. It doesn't mean the characters hold
back, it just means they fight differently even though they are giving it their
all...otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the game. The only character
that I know of who ACTUALLY holds back (meaning, as there is proof and not just
insane fanboy interpretations) would be Oro.

I have never heard of a canon game
where Yuri and Robert copy techniques from the Street Fighter universe. Are you
referring to the crossover games which you deemed out to be unfit for this
thread? If that is the case, they are unacceptable per your own OP, if it's not
the case, it's probably your own interpretation of events again; I could be
wrong though, I don't know everything. Do you have an official source where it
says "Yuri can mimic fighting techniques for Ryu, Ken, Sakura, &
Akuma, Robert has Copied from both Ryu & Ken"?

Now, if I remember correctly, Buriki
One is not an AoF game nor a canon KoF game. It's an MMA game with
different style of game play in which Ryo was included as an added bonus...same
as the way Ryu was included in Asura's Wrath. Are you saying we can include
feats from Asura's Wrath as well? If that is the case then Ryu would stomp.

Point 2.

Yes, your correct Evil Ryu is a What if
character, but Dark Hado did happen, thats how he beat Sagat, this creates a
tainted win for Ryu(he did not win on skill), this also why Sagat in future
games wants revenge.

Actually that was only in the Street
Fighter Comic books. The game states that it was all Ryu. However, it is still
irrelevant since per your OP we can use Evil Ryu. Also, you have not yet told me how Ryo would beat Evil Ryu and the shun goku satsu...did you conveniently forget about that?

Point 3.

One Geese is not weak against Range fighter
quit making stuff up, two the reason is not ABC Logic, it to show that one
guy(Ryo) won based on skill, the other(Ryu) won based on Desperation if one
isn't stupid it a COMPARISON of the two on how they fight.

How can you sit there and type that Geese is
not weak against ranged fighters? Dude, you are using gameplay as feats. I’ve
used Sie Kensou against Geese and just stood in one corner while I fireballed
his ass.

Vin Diesel once said in a terrible
movie: Winning is winning. If Ryu wins by ‘desperation’ as you said, doesn’t it
mean the other person is not as skilled to evade such desperate moves? Again,
you are completely trying to interpret what characters feel and think without
actual proof. You have no concrete evidence that Ryo is more skilled than Ryu
in the same way I have no evidence that Ryu’s skills are less than Ryo’s. What
we do have is evidence that Ryu has more powerful attacks than Ryo.

Point 4.

Ryu NEVER BEATS GILL, Alex does, Oro beats Ryu
and drops out cause he has the student he wants, this allow Alex to fight Gill,
Gill loses, later in 3rd Strike timeline Alex and Ryu do fight and Alex loses.

You are absolutely correct. My
apologies.

I'm not basing anything on Assumption like you
are, which would mean Ryu never beats Gill, now please provide some damn proof
that he did.

Y’know, I find it a bit amusing that
you get on your high horse and say I am basing everything on assumptions when I
even provided you with a scan…the only thing you’ve given me is game play videos
of Ryo in his own game; but none of the characters in there fight like Ryu. Do
you know who DOES fight like Ryo? Dan Hibiki. Ryu beats the sh*t outta Dan
Hibiki and his limited move set. Now please, go find some real evidence, not
wikis, but actual scans to support your insane theories.

Point 5.

I specifically said

-Feats or gamplay or story, no glitches or
bugs

means if your not dumb

LOL dude, when you call someone dumb
try spelling correctly, it makes you look ignorant.

GAMEPLAY IS ALLOWED, and whenever Ryo hits
with a Kouken(short-range) it always knocks down if not blocked which shows you
never have play a King of Fighters game,

Nope, Ryu can block it it he JUST
presses the lever in the opposite direction of the attack. Also, how do you
know if I have never played? Your schoolyard taunts are not working man, let it
go, don’t get mad and stop being a fanboy.

and if Ryo needs training by other please
provide EVIDENCE that he does, because if played any SNK games you would know
he doesn't, also please explain how i'm interpreting storylines.

LMAO that is just great, you want me
to provide evidence of Ryo needing training by others? though he's never won anything against Terry that I recall (Terry would also stomp him btw). You want me to write an
SNK storyline? Also, you are interpreting storylines because you PRESUME to
know how a character feels or what he needs in order to assess his superiority.

Gameplay does work as feats in this thread,
which now show a poor comprehension skill on your part, I said you can use
that.

Not when Ryu can stand in a corner
and block everything like in the video game. Or Parry...did you forget about Parry? Nothing gets through that.

Point 6.

The Haoh-Sho-Kouken hits 5x times in King of
Fighters '97, 98, 99, 2000, bigger is important cause this would mean Ryu won't
be able to dodge it all the time, to the fact you don't this move hits multiple
times show you dont know what the hell your talking about, and either lying
thur you teeth or again making assumptions based on pure ignorance.

Maybe not dodge, but he can parry
EVERYTHING like in Street Fighter III. Absolutely everything. Also, I don’t “lie
thur my teeth” like you have so eloquently put it. You mad? Why you so mad?

Point 7.

This is not about Feats alone, but storyline,
and gameplay as well, you keep only use storyline only and when it's brought up
about gameplay you keep Ignoring it, when I have specifically stated Gamplay
can be used, I think the reason for this is because gameplay wise Ryu would
suck compared to Ryo and you don't have a point which is why you keep
down-playing gameplay which is useable.

Dude, you cannot sit there and tell
me that when there are at least three games in which Ryo and Ryu have fought
against each other, and actual gameplay from that can show you how Ryu (if used
correctly) can be more dominant. Everything depends on who uses the freakin’
fighters when in the arcade.

Sad part is that you haven't realized they are
interchangeable for this fight which again is showing your poor comprehensive
skills their not seperate.

Really? Seperate? REALLY? Psht, and
you call me dumb.

Point 8.

Ryo is fast as told by COMICVINE itself and
SNK Wikia profile he can Channl ki for more higher ratio of attacks why ingnore
this, or disregard it, Chun-Li is not in the fight Ryu is, even if you use her
this doesn't proves she is as skilled as Ryo unless show how Ryu beat her, even
then show how she has the same Durabilty and Auto-guard defense/attacks, long
range fireballs, etc...

Ryo’s normal attacks are slow
(except for the zan…something), his specials are hella fast though. The rest is
irrelevant; I was making a point about a fast character and a slow character…but
I guess you missed that through your fanboy rage.

In Art of Fighting, but King of Fighters no
remember Feats, Gameplay, Storyline are Interchangeable, quit limiting thing,
and if KoF he has Unlimited Desperation if he has low life, so he could shoot
many Haohshokouken as much as possible. And if Ryu is ever to hit him Ryo can
always dodge/Evade Ryu can't do that can only counter unless he's Dark Hado
form and still doesn't have the level speed as Ryo since uses mostly single
strikes.

Yup, he can parry until the times
runs out LMAO…man, you are really seething. Or he can do the focused punch…or
the cancel or another bunch of ridiculous things that cannot be measured
because gameplay depends on who plays. I assure you that a skilled player can
stand in one corner (with Ryu) and just fish the hell out of someone; fireballs
and shoryukens. Equally, a skilled Ryo player can combo the hell outta someone
with his special kick (I forget the name of it) and the rapid punch thingie; If
you don’t see the flaw of gameplay as a feat…then I can’t help ya man.

And his not a Rip-Off of Ryu, since he's made
the same people who made Ryo, named Piston" Takashi Nishiyama and
"Finish" Hiroshi Matsumoto who after working on Street Fighter work
later at SNK.

If someone rips off his own work, it
is still a rip off. Are you seriously telling me Ryo and Robert are not knock
offs of Ryu and Ken? They are SO ripoffs that Capcom had to create Dan Hibiki to laugh at their ridiculous attempt to cash on the early Street Fighter craze. I get that you like SNK, I do too (honestly, I do)…but you’re really
getting worked up about everything and not really making a lot of sense.

And it's you that doesn't know how to debate,
your sitting uphere lying thur your teeth and making your points on ignorance
and assumption, claiming Ryo's Fireball only hits once, I should have your A**
Flagged for trolling, nore are you going by the rules I put in place, Gameplay
is allow, you saying it isn't, FOLLOW THE RULES, and quit Disregarding evidence
or Ignoring it when doesn' suits you.

Yeah yeah, I’m the one who doesn’t know how to
debate and I’m just an evil evil man making fun of poor Ryo and your thread; ‘lying
thur my teeth’ and making my points on ignorance and assumption…you still haven’t
provided any actual proof for your arguments though; canon interviews or scans;
Wikis are out for a reason. If you want to have my ass (which is kinda creepy)
flagged, go ahead, I welcome you to do so. You’re still arguing on your own
thread though…u mad? Yeah…u mad.

Ryu STOMPS.

Edit: In all fairness though...and after the whole macho "I canz debate betta" bullsh*t is done, you should really not get so worked up about it, it'll make stuff more fun.

Point 1.

I'm the Thread Creator therefore by Comicvine Battle Forum Rules I get to decide what goes as a source and the Info I put out is, so it

sticks.

Point 2.

I two characters are fighting it's assumed they are fighting to best of their ability so of course the highest skill player is playing. And the same could be said of you, Just because you say something doesn't means it's true if you going say Ryu win prove it.

Point 3.

The game in which they(Robert & Yuri) is called the King of Fighters, and Buriki One is cannon, remember I said Etc... this would in.

Ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGwWBhxnXY

Point 4.

Wrong, it's in the comic but Capcom Recton this in the game, Wikia is a source to prove this, also you can go to Capcom-Unity for more info.

Ryo will be fighting E.Ryu as Mr. Karate, not that he need it, for the shun goku satsu any that normally stops it should work.

Point 5.

Poor A.I. doesn't mean Geese sucks, Ryo has been fighting since he was 10 years old, and that's against adults, Ryu has only fighting adults until he was 23.

The Reason why Ryo skill are way better Ryu's is because he beat the Akuma equivalent with pure skill, while Ryu beat him while distracted, this would show what type of warrior they are one honorable the other isn't.

Point 6.

Remeber I set the Rules for Source, so it sticks, those videos are from King of Fighters which shows not only don't you know what your talking about, you basing facts on insecure assumtions and ignorance again. He beats Dan because his a joke fighter again I set the rules so they stick.

Point 7.

Well you got one thing right.

Point 8.

Ryu yes can block, but Ryo has more Unblockable attacks for one, and right Ryu can block or Parrie a Kouken, but so can Ryo, the reason I know you never played is because both Light and Hard attacks of the Kouken Knockdowns the fighter, I'm testing your knowlegde of what actual know.

Point 9.

Remember I'm testing Knowledge, it's for you know both fighters instead of one, makes the fight fun, two Terry alwasy Tied with him the times they fight like King of Fighters 2006, Fatal Fury:Wild Ambition, of course that's going to be hard for you since you don't know any SNK stuff.

Point 10.

You can't parry throws or Unblockable attacks.

Point 11.

What do you i'm think doing, i'm also showing Ryo dominant as well.

Point 12.

Yeah you should have know they were interchangeable.

Point 13.

Ryu is slow in attacks as well.

Point 14.

Quit using excuses, and remember that your are the fighter or who ever is the best fighter, nobody should your hand to understand this.

The special kick is called the Hien Shippuu Kyaku.

Point 15.

They are not ripoffs, the guys who created them wanted to make them at Capcom but Capcom wouldn't allow it so they went to SNK, I like SNK as well but i'm not a fanboy about nor am I angry about, if your posts are of any indication that would be you, I would even go as far as saying your projecting your own fanboyism for ryu.

Point 16.

Problem is, I make the Rules, and that not the only way to prove ones point, some of the scans are difficult because nobody scans them, this is why I use video in some cases especially for videogame fighter this is going to exist for mostly. I would also advise to tone down the heavy sauce in langauge/attitude since it's you who are doing this not me until my last post before this, especially since it goes against forum rules.

Until you become TC you stick with-in the rules I have lay out.

Point 17.

Ryo strength is broken the following,

Glass Bottle pipes

Blocks of Solid Ice

Wooden Targets

in the future game King of Fighters 2006

SUV's

Boulders about the size Ryu was struggling to hold

Tanks

and Bull-Dozers

I would say that pretty strong.

What has ryu done lately?