RvB Tournament (Round 1, Those_Eyes VS Primez0ne)

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These two dastardly debaters will be fighting for their respective nations: Red and Blue! Their victory will equate to one point for their team. 12 points will result in a team victory!

Playing for the Red Team: @those_eyes!

• Composite Alakazam
  • Composite Lucario
  • Composite Venusaur

Playing for the Blue Team: @primez0ne!

• Toki
  • Vertigo
  • Sakurako Amamiya

Stipulations

• 1) Strength limited to 10 tons.
  • 2) Durability is limited to that of a Large Building. Not including Energy Shields or Healing. Characters cannot be unbeatable to Street Level means.
  • 3) Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 5. Reaction Speed is limited to Mach 15.
  • 4) Energy Attacks limited to Large Building levels. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.
  • 5) Gear must fit above. This includes Armor, Shields, Weapons, ect.
  • 6) May have 1 summon that fits above.
  • 7) Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but character cannot be so good at TP that Will Power and/or Mental Defense has no way to combat against it.
  • 8) Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.
  • 9) Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed. This also applies to other overpowered nonsense like 4th wall breaking, toon-force, immortality, and so on.
  • 10) Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Telekinesis Killing, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed. You can attack those ways to harm or maim a character, you just cannot directly use it to kill that way in debates. Were calling this a fair plot device.
  • 11) BFR is off.
  • 12) Stats can't be nerfed.
  • If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  • Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BEENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  • If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  • DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  • PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
This is the map. Swords can be used as weapons, oddly enough. The map is 1000 meters x 1000 meters.
This is the map. Swords can be used as weapons, oddly enough. The map is 1000 meters x 1000 meters.
  • Combatants are in character. This means their usual set of morals apply.
  • This is a random encounter (no prep for either side) and both sides have standard gear. Both sides have no immediate knowledge of their opponents, either. This is, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • Incapacitation, knockout, or death all count as elimination.
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne@those_eyesBoth of you get one opener, four-five rebuttals/regular posts, and one conclusion. Make it count.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have no idea who the characters you are using are.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This'll be good. It'll be interesting seeing pokemon in a match like this

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne

Welp lets get right into it.

Those_eyes Introduction

Alakazam

No Caption Provided

Description

Alakazam is a monster from the pokemon universe and is the 3rd evolution of the pokemon Abra. Its appearance is that of a sleek and frail fox like creature that stands upright and sports long whiskers from its face. Despite Alakazam's emancipated looking body its strength resides in its mind. So much so that it has psychic powers. Alakazam is not only known for his psychic powers. As his name would imply he is quite adept in the arts of magic.

Powers and Abilities

• Teleportation
  • Telekinesis
  • Illusionist
  • Binding spells
  • Magic
  • Power Replication
  • Telapathy
  • Flight
  • Weather Manipulation
  • Barrier Creation
  • Hypnotist
  • Dream Manipulaiton
  • Energy Projection
  • Invisibility

Gear

Standard spoons - Alakazam has two standard silver spoons that he uses to amplify its psychic powers

Spoons of Destiny/Spoons of Fate - Alakazam can create magical spoons that are sentient in nature that will levitate to whoever they are made.

No Caption Provided

Lucario

No Caption Provided

Description

Fighting/steel type monster from the pokemon universe. Has high intelligence, can sense the aura of all things, does not need visual sight to see, all stats are beyond human levels. Lucario is known for its high h2h combat skills. Stated to be the creator of martial arts in the pokemon universe who passed down martial arts to humans. Lucarios main powers revolve around the spirit/aura which is supernatural in nature. Lucario uses spirit energy in offensive, defensive, and psychic manners.

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities

• Martial Arts Master
  • Aura/Spirit manipulation
  • Telapathy
  • Energy Projection
  • Sound manipulation
  • Superhuman physicals and senses

Venusaur

No Caption Provided

Description

Venusaur is a grass and poison type monster from the pokemon univere. Venusaur has demonstrated the ability to manipulate nature through various ways such as controling plants and even converting sunlight into energy. Venusaur is found mostly in grasslands.

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities

• Nature/plant Manipulation
  • Superhuman physicals

Ill get into strategy and more on my teams powers and abilities after i see your intro.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@those_eyes: Here is a quick rundown of my characters then. I'll do the same as you and have a short description then powers/abilities.

Vertigo

No Caption Provided

Description

Vertigo is a mutate(not to be confused with a mutant) who gained her powers through genetic engineering in the Savage Land. She is most known for being apart of the Marauders and battling the Xmen on multiple occasions.

Powers

• Psionic Equilibrium Distortion

Sakurako Amamiya

No Caption Provided

Description

To avoid having to say too much and explaining a complex story with time travel as a main plot point I'll keep it to that she is a highschool girl with psychic powers and dual personalities.

Powers

Here is where you can find her powers listed

http://psyren.wikia.com/wiki/Sakurako_Amamiya

Toki Fujiwara

No Caption Provided

Description

Toki is a Code:Breaker, one who is sent on missions to punish evil, who can control magnetism, is an excellent sharpshooter and loves a good smoke.

Powers

He can manipulate geomagnetism and electromagnetism. Here is where you can go to get more knowledge on his powers: http://codebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/Toki_Fujiwara

And to give you a taste of his powers I'll show you what he can do with a paper clip.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag pls

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cot dayum vertigo is fine as hell. Would plow!

Time to get into strategy.

Those_eyes Strategy

Well your team seems strong from some of the powers/abilities i glanced over from your links but i think the pokemon can take a win here or at least go down swinging.

Lets first break down the battle field advantages for my team.

Battlefield Advantage

• Its daylight - That sky is shining bright which will add some favor to venusaur to be able to unleash solar beam as much as needed. Its unlikely anyone on your team can take a solar beam directly

Here as a ivysaur a solar beam shows some explosive power

No Caption Provided

Battle Scenario

Well how i see the fight going down is Alakazam being the versatile magician that he is will be protecting the group with his shields. He has a nack for defensive capability since his body is fairly weak. He creates shields that can surround himself and teammates

Another one of Alakazams defensive capability is turning himself invisible to evade detection along with his ability to teleport tagging alakazam will be very unlikely

During a fight with umbreon alakazam teleports and turns invisible before umbreon can hit him and does use a hyperbeam while invisible.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here even as an abra while asleep alakazam made safeguard

No Caption Provided

as you can see Alakazam using safeguard can cover a large range

No Caption Provided

Using reflect

No Caption Provided

As for lucario his abilites are quite extensive and will prove to be superior in almost all aspects compared to your team

• Aura reading - Lucario is able to see the aura of all living things and shifts within the beings that are projecting aura which allows him to predict hid opponents movements

Lucario within a smoke screen able to see perfectly by reading aura

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Over the span of mountain ranges lucario senses the aura of an entire army of pokmeon spanning over thousands in number. He can see and sense each one individually.

No Caption Provided

• Aura Sphere - a blast of aura energy from deep within lucario's body is projected outward (similar ti a ki blast)
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Knocks out Heatran with an "Aura Sphere", then takes out an abomasnow:

No Caption Provided

Sends down multiple "Aura Sphere"

No Caption Provided

• Bone Rush - Lucario creates a bone staff out of aura energy and uses it as a melee weapon

Blocking lighting and shadow ball

No Caption Provided

Buizel is creating sonic booms with the whip of his tail in turn making shock waves that are used as attacks. Lucario is casually blocking them

No Caption Provided
  • Metal Claw - From the spikes on lucarios hands he creates claws that are used for close h2h combat (similar to wolverines claws)

No Caption Provided

• Force Palm - this is a move that when lucario places his palm on the opponent and a force of energy similar to electricity and light is released that creates a blast of energy that can sometimes cause a brief paralysis in the opponent

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  • Copy Cat - Copy cat is a power replication ability. After lucario sees the opponents attack lucario is then able to duplicate that attack or power even if he has never used it before

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Speed/evasiveness - As you can tell from previous scans already Lucario already pretty fast here you can see some more speed

While lucario is in the air he shoots multiple aura spheres. Before the spheres hit the ground lucario can move past them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Casually blitzes pikachu

No Caption Provided

Sneaks up on a mismagius(ghost-type) and attacks with "Shadow Claw":

No Caption Provided

• Power up punch - A technique that increases attack power

Here lucario crushes two boulders simultaneously with one punch

No Caption Provided

Can make both hands have power up while fighting

No Caption Provided

• Metal Sound - a screeching sound is projected from the spikes on lucarios palms. It causes intense pain to the ears

No Caption Provided

Your main problem with venusaur will be avoiding his airborne attacks. If anyone on your team gets close to us you will risk getting paralyses, sleep, and even a change in your mood that will make you not want to fight. With safegaurd that i showed earlier alakazam can shield himself and lucario from the airborne attacks venusaur creates so their is no risk of my team being effected.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will report be back after i see your response

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By those_eyes

@primez0ne: forgot to tag you. ive got my reply up.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

Cot dayum vertigo is fine as hell. Would plow!

Yeah she's one of the hottest one trick ponies you'll ever find.

Strategy

1. Vertigo will use her powers to heavily weaken your team like so

No Caption Provided

2. Sakurako will create mindlinks for the whole team which should also protect them from any mental attacks. She also uses her Nova to mind read your team giving ours the advantage of knowing your moves. She can also split herself into two when using her Nova which should help give our team the numerical advantage.

As you see she was also able to communicate with her friends using it.

3. Toki acts as my team's tank and main damage dealer. I'll show details on his powers as we go along this debate.

Counters

• Its daylight - That sky is shining bright which will add some favor to venusaur to be able to unleash solar beam as much as needed. Its unlikely anyone on your team can take a solar beam directly

It's also very cloudy and while Sakurako nor Vertigo may be able to tank one directly Toki should definitely be able to tank it If what you showed is all the solar beam is capable of.

Toki tanks an attack that in an incomplete form could do this:

Toki soon even manages to use his Tesla Gatling to match its damage output

Well how i see the fight going down is Alakazam being the versatile magician that he is will be protecting the group with his shields. He has a nack for defensive capability since his body is fairly weak. He creates shields that can surround himself and teammates

Another one of Alakazams defensive capability is turning himself invisible to evade detection along with his ability to teleport tagging alakazam will be very unlikely

Invisibility looks like it'll be completely useless when he is a master of magnetism while wielding two spoons.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see from the above he can easily sense any metal near him. If you need more showings of this ability I'll show you.

How poweful are his shields?

As for lucario his abilites are quite extensive and will prove to be superior in almost all aspects compared to your team

He seems no more faster than anyone else Sakurako or Toki has had to deal with. Lucario also would probably not be moving a lot unless your team can counter Vertigo's powers.

Toki has stomped Yuuki who can manipulate sound and move as fast as it.

No Caption Provided

Since the fight is too long for me to show in its entirety I'll just give you a link: http://www.mangabb.me/code-breaker/chapter-123/8

Toki was weakened in this fight but considering he began using echos to amp himself this is still very impressive.

Go into the end of the next chapter for it to complete.

Sakurako can easily just read the minds of your teammates and react to them accordingily

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your main problem with venusaur will be avoiding his airborne attacks. If anyone on your team gets close to us you will risk getting paralyses, sleep, and even a change in your mood that will make you not want to fight. With safegaurd that i showed earlier alakazam can shield himself and lucario from the airborne attacks venusaur creates so their is no risk of my team being effected.

Considering that Yuuki was unable to even blow away Toki's cigarette smoke I doubt they can breach his shields.