Winner by Death/KO. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Michael Corvin is a beast. I'm sure he can take Russel. 

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WindCloud

The only way  I  see Russell Edgington winning is his through his many more centuries of experience than Corvin.  He'll have to devise some kinda plan(s) to beat him.  Otherwise, in terms of raw power and tenacity, a hybrid is more superior to a purebred in every single way.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@WindCloud said:
The only way  I  see Russell Edgington winning is his through his many more centuries of experience than Corvin.  He'll have to devise some kinda plan(s) to beat him.  Otherwise, in terms of raw power and tenacity, a hybrid is more superior to a purebred in every single way.
Think he would view Michael as an abomination as most of the elder vampires did in Underworld? 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WindCloud
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:
Think he would view Michael as an abomination as most of the elder vampires did in Underworld? 
Yes.  I  believe he would since he also hates lycans.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@WindCloud said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:
The main problem I see is that Russell can fly, and without the use of wings. 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WindCloud
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:
The main problem I see is that Russell can fly, and without the use of wings. 

Yeah, but  I  don't think flight alone (with or without wings) can be much of a factor against a hybrid.  Coz remember that Michael Corvin and Kate Beckinsale (who was only a young purebred vampire) took on Marcus and Victor, and almost defeated Marcus and totally beat Victor ?  Well, during the truck fight with Marcus, Marcus was flying, and Michael Corvin was basically an inexperience "rookie", having been "just made", and have yet to tap into his full devastating hybrid powers at that point.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russell Wins.. He's insanely faster than Michael. I would of have loved to see Russell fight Godric..

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000
@WindCloud said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:
Nah...I dont think he would. He didnt 'hate' the true blood werewolves he was just cocky and felt everything was beneath him. He was their V source.
I think he would take Michael under his wing....

@Supermanwithatan01 said:
Russell Wins.. He's insanely faster than Michael. I would of have loved to see Russell fight Godric..

I think he wins too. 
Underworld speed doesnt match up to true blood......
And russell would destroy godric lol hes almost 1000 years older
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

I'd take Russell.  Speed>Michael, flight>Michael, strength>Michael, feats>michael.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By D3athstroke

Lol Wth is wrong with this thread 

Russell will murder corvin
He is faster stronger smarter and considering his twisted mind he might even rape Corvin

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Agreed cept Godric was never stated to an actual age cept saying  'quite older than you're Jesus" Russell is 3,000... He wouldnt be more than 800 years older at must and Godric is a warrior and extremely fast as well.. I think he'd handle Russell but Russells still a bmf
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Michael because I know more about him than I do Russell. Michael stalemated Victor (a Vampire Elder), stalemated Markus (a Vampire Elder and the First Vampire), and over-powered William (a Werewolf Elder and the First Werewolf). It's also been stated a few times that Michael's Hybrid Powers are limitless. I could see his strength, speed, and regeneration removing Russell from the equation. Though my vote can be swayed.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By spystreak

well Russell is fast and he shrugged bill off    killed the Magister(hated that part) and beat the shit out of bill  

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@spystreak said:

well Russell is fast and he shrugged bill off    killed the Magister(hated that part) and beat the shit out of bill  

Here is something to compare. 

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WindCloud
@OmegaDynasty: Quit arguing with them, OmegaDynasty.  It seems that, once again, fanboyism clouds logic for those die-hard TrueBlood folks.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@WindCloud said:
@OmegaDynasty: Quit arguing with them, OmegaDynasty.  It seems that, once again, fanboyism clouds logic for those die-hard TrueBlood folks.
Not arguing with them, just putting more stuff up so people who don't know what they can do can see. Seeing how Videos of Russell have already been shown. 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WindCloud
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:
Not arguing with them, just putting more stuff up so people who don't know what they can do can see. Seeing how Videos of Russell have already been shown. 
I'm pretty sure they've already seen what Michael Corvin is capable of, yet they, being the TrueBlood fanboys that they are, failed to realize how powerful a hybrid can become, and seeing a few feats of Russel Edgington, conclude that Michael is nothing compared to him when the writers of Underworld clearly stated that a hybrid will be vastly more powerful than ANY true vampire or true werewolf can ever be.  We all know that Russell is a superior elder vampire with terrifying powers that few normal vampires can match, but just like other elder vampires, he too will come up short against a hybrid like Michael. 
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spystreak
@WindCloud said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@WindCloud said:

I'm pretty sure they've already seen what Michael Corvin is capable of, yet they, being the TrueBlood fanboys that they are, failed to realize how powerful a hybrid can become, and seeing a few feats of Russel Edgington, conclude that Michael is nothing compared to him when the writers of Underworld clearly stated that a hybrid will be vastly more powerful than ANY true vampire or true werewolf can ever be.  We all know that Russell is a superior elder vampire with terrifying powers that few normal vampires can match, but just like other elder vampires, he too will come up short against a hybrid like Michael. 

no one is blinded except you the Vampires in trueblood are alot more powerful compared to the ones in underworld the Hybridsare also outmatched Rusell is faster and stronger than any other Vampire in trueblood or Underworld I've also seen every Underworld film so I know what a hybrid is capable of and it is impressive how Michael managed to survive a blow to the chest like the one delivered by  Marcus but he was also incapacitated for quite awhile long enough for his head to be removed which would completely kill a hybrid. Russell can easily dodge Michael's attacks and deliver his own
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think its about fanboyism at all. Just look at Michael h2h combat in both Underworld movies. Nothing but wild clawing and making stupid faces.  He gets owned by Victor and Marcus with the quickness. Both fights Lil selena had to step and save the day. Selena has to step in and slice Victors head when Michael was about to get pwned. Selena cheated by giving Michael blood in his wound AFTER he impaled on a broken wooden post by Marcus. That fight lasted what 2 moves?

Despite the speed, strength, and durability. Russell clearly has the h2h and experience to whump the hell of Michael. Michael has no idea how to fight someone who knows how to duck a swing or knows how to stick and move.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spystreak
@FortressoftheMoon said:

I don't think its about fanboyism at all. Just look at Michael h2h combat in both Underworld movies. Nothing but wild clawing and making stupid faces.  He gets owned by Victor and Marcus with the quickness. Both fights Lil selena had to step and save the day. Selena has to step in and slice Victors head when Michael was about to get pwned. Selena cheated by giving Michael blood in his wound AFTER he impaled on a broken wooden post by Marcus. That fight lasted what 2 moves?

Despite the speed, strength, and durability. Russell clearly has the h2h and experience to whump the hell of Michael. Michael has no idea how to fight someone who knows how to duck a swing or knows how to stick and move.

thank you! someone with some sense
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spystreak
Don't give me too much credit. I tried to say that out of spite cause I think Michael is the worst thing I have ever seen dealing with vampires other than the Cullens but I couldn't pull that off due to the obvious lack of feats of Michael. I don't even care True Blood cause I can't stand Anna Paquin's character or Bill.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WindCloud said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@WindCloud said:

Sorry Windcloud, what you are missing is that Kevin Grevioux did not write True Blood.  You forget this often, I seen you write in another thread that Bhudda and the monkey king are more powerful than GOD, WTF lol. If one random writer has written something about characters he did not create or real life beings it does not carry weight across all books, comics, movies and real life. When we encounter battles like this we must judge them just as we would a DC vs Marvel character battle, not what one writer thinks of Vampires.

The vampires portrayed in True blood are far far superior to the ones created in Underworld. The fact is an elder vampire in Underworld is a few hundred years old, when both Viktor and the first Vampire created (forgot his name, the son of Corvenous) each fought Michael they both curb stomped him, badly.  

The writers of true blood wrote there vampires to be far more powerful than the ones portrayed in underworld, Blade and most other Vampire incarnations with the execption of maybe twilight. Do I like it? No, not really.  

Russell is one of the most powerful vampires in the true blood TV series, he  is far faster, stronger and more experenced than Michael is, Michael is outclassed in every way, any charater from Underworld is for that matter.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spystreak
@CapitolPunishment said:

@WindCloud said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@WindCloud said:

Sorry Windcloud, what you are missing is that Kevin Grevioux did not write True Blood.  You forget this often, I seen you write in another thread that Bhudda and the monkey king are more powerful than GOD, WTF lol. If one random writer has written something about characters he did not create or real life beings it does not carry weight across all books, comics, movies and real life. When we encounter battles like this we must judge them just as we would a DC vs Marvel character battle, not what one writer thinks of Vampires. The vampires portrayed in True blood are far far superior to the ones created in Underworld. The fact is an elder vampire in Underworld is a few hundred years old, when both Viktor and the first Vampire created (forgot his name, the son of Corvenous) each fought Michael they both curb stomped him, badly.   The writers of true blood wrote there vampires to be far more powerful than the ones portrayed in underworld, Blade and most other Vampire incarnations with the execption of maybe twilight. Do I like it? No, not really.   Russell is one of the most powerful vampires in the true blood TV series, he  is far faster, stronger and more experenced than Michael is, Michael is outclassed in every way, any charater from Underworld is for that matter.

the first Vampire in Underworld is Marcus Corvinus
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Man, I hear True Blood has fairies now. That's kinda...stupid as all hell.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@texasdeathmatch said:
Man, I hear True Blood has fairies now. That's kinda...stupid as all hell.
It has always has fairies, it's just explained later on. Like Sookie Stachouse has Fae blood in her that is why she can read minds.  
I think it's stupid too. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OmegaDynasty: Was it ever mentioned in the earlier seasons or did the writers just add the whole "Fairy" element to stretch a linear storyline as far as they can.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@texasdeathmatch said:
@OmegaDynasty: Was it ever mentioned in the earlier seasons or did the writers just add the whole "Fairy" element to stretch a linear storyline as far as they can.
It's in the story apparently, the show is based off a novel. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OmegaDynasty: Bah, I dunno, just found the idea to be kind of juvenile. Maybe I'm a little jaded because my retard roommate used to always watch it, but I don't know. I get the appeal: sex, drugs and vampires, but I haven't been into vampires since I was 12.

Sex and drugs, that's a different story :P
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@texasdeathmatch said:
@OmegaDynasty: Bah, I dunno, just found the idea to be kind of juvenile. Maybe I'm a little jaded because my retard roommate used to always watch it, but I don't know. I get the appeal: sex, drugs and vampires, but I haven't been into vampires since I was 12.GAME OF THRONES FO LYF
I wasted a day watching all 10 episodes. It was great, when are they coming out with the next series.  
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OmegaDynasty: Next...Spring I think? Haha yeah, my coworker behind me is watching it right now. Such a badass show.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@texasdeathmatch said:
@OmegaDynasty: Next...Spring I think? Haha yeah, my coworker behind me is watching it right now. Such a badass show.
Tyrion is my favorite character, I hate Joffery. Unfortunately I already know how he is going to die. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#33  Edited By Mercy_

@texasdeathmatch: It's in the novels :)

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OmegaDynasty: oh my god, do not ruin it for me...
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The Dark Huntress said:

Bah, do the novels ever end?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OmegaDynasty
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By demifiend

I DONT KNOW. ;( 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#38  Edited By Mercy_

@texasdeathmatch said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

Bah, do the novels ever end?

They're still continuing. I think they're on like...thirteen right now? And one novel (roughly) is one season.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OmegaDynasty: Of course I clicked on that...I hate you.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@texasdeathmatch said:
@OmegaDynasty: Of course I clicked on that...I hate you.
Hahah, the temptation to much for you? 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The Dark Huntress: guuuh...that's so much...true blood...
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@OmegaDynasty: haha I hate spoilers but I love them. When I wait for the trades of Invincible and Walking Dead to come out, I'll take quick peeks at current single issues, and immediately hate myself for doing so.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OmegaDynasty
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Someone tell me how bad this spoiler is, because I'm not going to click on it yet.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment said:

I seen you write in another thread that Bhudda and the monkey king are more powerful than GOD, WTF lol.

The fact is an elder vampire in Underworld is a few hundred years old, when both Viktor and the first Vampire created (forgot his name, the son of Corvenous) each fought Michael they both curb stomped him, badly.

Russell is one of the most powerful vampires in the true blood TV series, he is far faster, stronger and more experenced than Michael is, Michael is outclassed in every way, any charater from Underworld is for that matter.

Doesn't mean WindCloud is wrong. Buddha and Monkey King are supposed to be massively if not more powerful in Chinese Mythology. Every has their own beliefs, don't dog on her.

Markus (or Marcus) Corvinus was bitten by a bat, made as the First Vampire. He is the one who bit Viktor, when Viktor had fallen ill. Either Markus or Viktor had bitten Amelia, who had became the Third Elder Vampire. Everyone else was weaker than them by far. William Corvinus is Markus' twin brother, who had been bitten by a wolf, and then made as the First Werewolf. William's power grew so overwhelming that anger took over him, causing him to never return to human form. This is the backdrop for the second film. However, Viktor was equaled in strength but outmatched in speed by Michael after his first transformation into a Hybrid. The only thing Viktor had was more experience in hand-to-hand, that was it. Nothing else suggested he "badly stomped" Michael. As time went by and his transformations came more easily to achieve, Michael's Hybrid powers increase substantially, making him near equal to Markus' Hybrid power. Don't forget that Michael was bitten by a werewolf, Lucian, before being bitten by a vampire, Selene. So his werewolf aspects were more detailed than his vampiric side. For Markus, he was a vampire before having drank the blood of a dead werewolf, so his Elder vampiric power was more detailed than his werewolf side. Their first fight on the moving truck had them stalemated. Markus was also in his Hybrid form when he battled Michael under the docks, who was in his human form, which means that Michael wasn't accessing his Hybrid powers at the time that Markus impaled him on a metal rod. And that it why Markus beat Michael during their second fight. At the end of Evolution, Michael was superior to William in both hand-to-hand (clawing and whatnot), strength, and speed, even though William was an Elder Werewolf (who was more powerful than Viktor). Selene beat Markus after having drank Alexander Corvinus' blood (he is the first and True Immortal, the father of Markus and William), which had put her on Markus' level of power.

I believe I had commented on this battle before, (edited) I guess I was right. Heh. I feel that Michael and his Hybrid Powers, which are slated to be limitless (but they didn't delve deeper into that aspect) can potentially be greater than anything Russell has accomplished, therefore my vote is for Michael.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WindCloud
@CapitolPunishment:  You're an idiot.  Buddha and Monkey King being vastly more powerful than the Heavenly Father of Chinese Mythology (the equivalent of the Christian God) is the belief of ALL Asians around the world (count them:  ALL 3.5 Billion of us !!!)  And who T.F. are you to be laughing at that, huh ?  ...........  Anyway,  i  still say Michael has the POTENTIAL to absolutely annihilate a few-thousand year old elder like Russell.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WindCloud
@The_Mayhem_Theory:   Exactly !  Tell em like it is, Mayhem. 
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WindCloud said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory:   Exactly !  Tell em like it is, Mayhem. 
=3
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Dude.
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
Russell is older and more powerfull than godric, he should take him, outside of plot.  Russell>Godric>Eric, imo.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The true blood vamps and the underworld vamps only have the word "vampire" in common.  
When they say that the hybrid will be stronger than any vamp or lycan could ever be, they are talking about their own creation. Just like zeus in a dozen different mythologies has a dozen different power levels and the fact that he is called a " god" doesn't mean that he couldn't get his ass kicked by the silver surfer in some mythologies. 

True blood vampires are different than underworld vampires. Even new vamps in true blood are speedsters. 

Other vamps in different stories sometimes utilize super speed, but true blood vamps do it first thing out of the box. Any time there is a fight, or an attack, they make with the super speed. 

Russel would speed blitz the hybrid and smoke him.