OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Russel Edgington vs Illyria (Post mutari generator)

Victory via Death or TKO

Random Encounter at an abandoned street at night.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump? Ah go on, give us a few responses!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Post Mutari Generator Illyria wins without too much trouble, Russel is fast, but I'd say he's only slightly stronger than Angel whose punches did nothing to her.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BringnIt

I'd say after her power down, he would beat her handily.

OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Russel is a fair bit stronger then Angel. Sure in one of his earlier episodes didn't someone try jump him from behind and with a little movement of his shoulder he sent them flying into the ceiling? I'd say Russel outclasses Angel in strength by a lot.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ComocYahweh

Russel only slightly stronger than Angel? Angel has been in fights with humans and don't even knock them out instantly, Russel has punched the head right off another ancient vampire with 0 effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZAwFcKNs28#t=2m36

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ComocYahweh said:

Russel only slightly stronger than Angel? Angel has been in fights with humans and don't even knock them out instantly, Russel has punched the head right off another ancient vampire with 0 effort.

This. I think Russel can fly too. Or was that only Eric?

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComocYahweh

@SpideyPresence said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Nah, Russel can probably fly too.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By job2
 I dont know why everyone so concerned about whether Russel is stronger than angel or not.  Angel isn't in this fight. Illyria is. 

@ComocYahweh said:

And you do realize angel holds back when he fights humans right? He's ripped hearts out of demons. And on multiple occasions ripped someones arm off and beat them to death with it. He's also been shown to crush steel. And why exactly is this video so impressive? Russel was over 2000 years older than Dieter. He didnt do anything The master couldnt do to Angel.

Nah, Russel can probably fly too 

Sookie: "can all vampires fly?" 
 Eric:  "can all humans sing?"
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Russel did fly at one point towards the end of season 3.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By job2
@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

Good for him. Illyria rips his head off.
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Job said:

Those statements work better when you back them up with something. Illyria isn't infallible, Marcus Hamilton kicked her head in.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I'd say Russel is a fair bit stronger then Angel. Sure in one of his earlier episodes didn't someone try jump him from behind and with a little movement of his shoulder he sent them flying into the ceiling? I'd say Russel outclasses Angel in strength by a lot.

Yea Bill took another Vamp down then attacked Russell. It did not go well.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By job2

@Job said:

Those statements work better when you back them up with something. Illyria isn't infallible, Marcus Hamilton kicked her head in.

K...well... Russel stopped a car that was breaking....Illyria stopped two cars going 200 mph and didn't budge an inch. Shes ripped apart a bank vault the size of a house. Shes ripped apart telephone polls to kill vampires..and Shes single handily took out Spike and Angel multiple times. Marcus Hamilton kicked her head...uhmm...ok? I mean Marcus Hamilton is only one of the most physically powerful beings in the Buffyverse and would kill Russel with his finger..but okay.
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Dude.

@SpideyPresence said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Both he and Eric were flying, flew down right in front of a car and stopped it in it's tracks. Russel, I believe, is much more powerf ull than Angel. I believe Russell is 3,000 years old, and the oldest, so far, that i've seen on TB. Haven't watched all of Angel, only read about Ilyria, so not really sure how he compares to her in that or any form?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Job said:

@Job said:

K...well... Russel stopped a car that was breaking....Illyria stopped two cars going 200 mph and didn't budge an inch. Shes ripped apart a bank vault the size of a house. Shes ripped apart telephone polls to kill vampires..and Shes single handily took out Spike and Angel multiple times. Marcus Hamilton kicked her head...uhmm...ok? I mean Marcus Hamilton is only one of the most physically powerful beings in the Buffyverse and would kill Russel with his finger..but okay.

He could kill Russel easily? But couldn't kill Angel? By vampire rating Russ is 10000000 times more powerful due to age.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By job2
@Guardiandevil83 said:

@Job said:

@Job said:

K...well... Russel stopped a car that was breaking....Illyria stopped two cars going 200 mph and didn't budge an inch. Shes ripped apart a bank vault the size of a house. Shes ripped apart telephone polls to kill vampires..and Shes single handily took out Spike and Angel multiple times. Marcus Hamilton kicked her head...uhmm...ok? I mean Marcus Hamilton is only one of the most physically powerful beings in the Buffyverse and would kill Russel with his finger..but okay.

He could kill Russel easily? But couldn't kill Angel? By vampire rating Russ is 10000000 times more powerful due to age.

You mean the angel who couldnt hurt him? The angel he tossed around like nothing? The angel who was going to die until he figured out his power source and made himself just as powerful as Marcus? true blood isn't in the same universe as buffy...so idk why people insist on using this age argument. No feats just Russel is older on his show..so hes stronger. As i've already stated..spike and angel have better feats in every category than Russel, eric, and bill combined. 
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By YoungJustice

@Job said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@Job said:

@Job said:

You mean the angel who couldnt hurt him? The angel he tossed around like nothing? The angel who was going to die until he figured out his power source and made himself just as powerful as Marcus? true blood isn't in the same universe as buffy...so idk why people insist on using this age argument. No feats just Russel is older on his show..so hes stronger. As i've already stated..spike and angel have better feats in every category than Russel, eric, and bill combined.

Job.........your funny.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Job said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@Job said:

@Job said:

You mean the angel who couldnt hurt him? The angel he tossed around like nothing? The angel who was going to die until he figured out his power source and made himself just as powerful as Marcus? true blood isn't in the same universe as buffy...so idk why people insist on using this age argument. No feats just Russel is older on his show..so hes stronger. As i've already stated..spike and angel have better feats in every category than Russel, eric, and bill combined.

I am a fan of both shows. But humans can physically challenge the vampire in the Buffyverse. No human, no matter how young the vamp can fight with the TB vamps at all.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By job2
@Guardiandevil83 said:

@Job said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@Job said:

@Job said:

I am a fan of both shows. But humans can physically challenge the vampire in the Buffyverse. No human, no matter how young the vamp can fight with the TB vamps at all.

Right so i guess Bill didnt get almost killed by hillbillies in the first episode? Jessica didnt get kidnapped by hoyts friends..i guess humans weren't blasting vampires in the heart when they were being controlled by that witch? Right. Low balling buffy vampires isn't the same as posting feats...just abc logic.... 
now like i said....spike and angels feats>>>>bill, eric, and russell's combined.
GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GreenFuse

Illyria. I think her combat skills give her the edge. I haven't seen Russell exhibit any besides just blitzing/overpowering people. He may be stronger than her but I don't think it's by enough that she can't get the better of him via skill.

I see her ripping him apart really. Vampires are squishy.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True blood vamp's main power is super speed, Illyria has time manipulation powers that equate to super speed, and even stopping time, apparently. This nullifies Russel's most powerful weapon. As for strength, he hasn't demonstrated anything like what some buffy-verse characters have done, and Illyria outclasses most all of them by a mile. Illyria wins pretty easily.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Russell can blizts if he use weapons because she in a human body and still vulnerable but in her hugs monster form she stomps easily.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Callagassi72

@elijahbane25: even without her time manipulation illyria is incredibly fast spike and angel can give account cause they move like blues or so fast it's like they teleport and illyria can and has tag them and defeated them and other vamps with easy. And durability no weapon is Russell has is harming her. In the beginning when she woke up before absorbing her full power from her coffing wesley hit her in the back of her head with an axe and it shattered and illyria didn't even notice

Season 6 angel another demon tried the same the axe broke earlier illyria got hit by a truck it got destroyed while illyria was fine didn't even budge. She thanked dragon fire in the face . Had an entire factory dropped on her. And enough demon fire that to vaporize an army of demons hit her and it did nothing to her . Russell has no edge on illyria she stomps his face in . In in the crossover fallen angel illyria beats the crap out of a full fledge angel of god and laugh off her attacks. So please do talk crap.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25: really be logical and stop being a troll illyria fought an angel of god wrestle with a dragon for fun and beat the crap out of a t rex. Plus had an entire factory dropped on her . Hell even fought demons the size of buildings and mountains and still hurt and overpower them. Russell hasn't even come close to that. In neither strength nor speed.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callagassi72: wow troll just Because I said Russell still wins lol yeah good job dude 👍

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Callagassi72

@elijahbane25: Not at all. but because u have nothing to back up ur statement no real fact or evidence just going on opinions. I state she took an axe cross the head that shattered by a demon and easily beat a dinosaur and a t rex putting her way stronger faster and durable than him and u stay state he can win With no bases to it. Come one that's troll behavior u need to be called out on it . So take the loss and move on.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callagassi72: nah dude you are just triggered because you don't like being wrong and most of your arguments is filled with pure headcanon and I have seen your argument with other people they are really bad but you are intituled to your opinion but not your facts so I'm leave it at that have a good day sir

CAm08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CAm08

headcanon interesting so this is something that just happened in my head then

No Caption Provided

her stopping those 2 cars is something i imagine or misunderstood or illyria tanking this

and i guess this axe across the head is headcanon.

and it broke is that head canon please tell me.

mabye the reason u call it headcanon to disregard everything i say to keep ur belief and opinions intact to satisfy ur own insecurity about being wrong so u use displacement. cause there is no evidence that russel is able to do anything again illyria who is superior to him in every way the only headcanon here is wat constanstly try to make up in ur head in every debate ive seen u pop up in ur try to disregard other characters feats dispite evidence shown and make up things u are a troll

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russell

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illyria is going to turn Russell into mush.