Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Prodigal Son

VS

Who wins?

Discuss, and give logical, thoughtful reasons for your answers. Any non-thoughtful answers will result in a default win for the opposite side.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

After long, hard consideration, I'd give this battle to Jell-O. First of all, Jello is God. Pie is Jesus. Sea food is the devil. Ice Cream is the Pope. Also, Jell-O is powdered gelatin, flavorings and sugar or artificial sweeteners, that is dissolved in boiling water, then chilled and allowed to set or pre-prepared pudding or gelatin that comes in a small plastic cup. Sometimes fruit, vegetables, whipped cream, or other ingredients are added to make often elaborate desserts that can be molded into any number of shapes. On the downside, Jell-O must be refrigerated until served, which could leave it vulnerable in this battle. To make up for this weakness, Jell-O can rely on it's centuries of combat experience. (As you may know, Jell-O was first documented in 1845, long before any "noobs".) Jell-O also comes in (or has come in) nearly 50 flavors and almost half as many puddings. And to finish, Bill Cosby can come in for a coup de grace delivered via pudding pop.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Boken

Noobs shall never win against anyone.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"After long, hard consideration, I'd give this battle to Jell-O. First of all, Jello is God. Pie is Jesus. Sea food is the devil. Ice Cream is the Pope. Also, Jell-O is powdered gelatin, flavorings and sugar or artificial sweeteners, that is dissolved in boiling water, then chilled and allowed to set or pre-prepared pudding or gelatin that comes in a small plastic cup. Sometimes fruit, vegetables, whipped cream, or other ingredients are added to make often elaborate desserts that can be molded into any number of shapes. On the downside, Jell-O *must* be refrigerated until served, which could leave it vulnerable in this battle. To make up for this weakness, Jell-O can rely on it's centuries of combat experience. (As you may know, Jell-O was first documented in 1845, long before any "noobs".) Jell-O also comes in (or has come in) nearly 50 flavors and almost half as many puddings. And to finish, Bill Cosby can come in for a coup de grace delivered via pudding pop. "

I agree with this statement because of all the evidence provided by Buckshot. Jell-O has been around for over a century and comes in a variety of flavors, before the creation of a "Noob". Jell-O wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"After long, hard consideration, I'd give this battle to Jell-O. First of all, Jello is God. Pie is Jesus. Sea food is the devil. Ice Cream is the Pope. Also, Jell-O is powdered gelatin, flavorings and sugar or artificial sweeteners, that is dissolved in boiling water, then chilled and allowed to set or pre-prepared pudding or gelatin that comes in a small plastic cup. Sometimes fruit, vegetables, whipped cream, or other ingredients are added to make often elaborate desserts that can be molded into any number of shapes. On the downside, Jell-O *must* be refrigerated until served, which could leave it vulnerable in this battle. To make up for this weakness, Jell-O can rely on it's centuries of combat experience. (As you may know, Jell-O was first documented in 1845, long before any "noobs".) Jell-O also comes in (or has come in) nearly 50 flavors and almost half as many puddings. And to finish, Bill Cosby can come in for a coup de grace delivered via pudding pop. "

I agree with this statement because of all the evidence provided by Buckshot. Jell-O has been around for over a century and comes in a variety of flavors, before the creation of a "Noob". Jell-O wins.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Prodigal Son

Hmmm..........double posting may skew the results. I need more data.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Sketchtor

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ jell-o. We call it jelly here in New Zealand. weird.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prodigal Son

We use jelly for...other purposes. I may post that pointless battle at another time.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sketchtor

Prodigious Man says:

"We use jelly for...other purposes. I may post that pointless battle at another time."

When you do I'm so there.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'm trying to figure out how to turn my pool into a giant tub of Jell-O. That's been one of my dreams for a few years now.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sketchtor

Messy but so worth it.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Prodigal Son

Buckshot says:

"I'm trying to figure out how to turn my pool into a giant tub of Jell-O. That's been one of my dreams for a few years now."

It can be done up North during the winter. I've actually seen it.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

That's the problem I've had, getting it cold enough. I'm in Florida so it's never cold. Maybe next time I visit some relatives higher up I can try it.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Prodigal Son

I used to live in Alaska, and they did it during Polar Bear Days. Pretty sweet seeing bikini-clad women run through the snow only to dive into a pool of Jell-O. Awesome!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I bet. I'll do it, someday.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Prodigal Son

I think we derailed the thread ourselves.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Prodigal Son

Any other takers? I'm about to declare a winner.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

No one can defy my reasoning. My points are finer than a Victoria's secret model and sharper than a ginsu knife. My words and logic crush you into dust.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Prodigal Son

The trophy goes to..............Jell-O!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Where as I don't like that an anime character is in the pic vs Jell-o I do have to agree that the Jell-O beats most Noob battle threads.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Darkchild

lmao Pro u are one of the funniest people on here cause well ur so damn random and it makes sense

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Prodigal Son

Sorry, the anime came up in google image search under noob. I'll be more sensitive to the anime/manga philes in the future.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

It's cool man. It was actually really funny and you have the right to make yourself heard, especially if i is funny. Like the thread by the way.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Phorqe

Noob would win. Sickest MK character ever!

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hagane Enna

I know it's late but I would go with jello as well. Jello won't scream if you try to nail it to the wall.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 04:56:56

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Hagane Enna says:

"I know it's laye but I would go with jello as well. Jello won't scream if you try to nail it to the wall."

That's if you can nail it to the wall.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hagane Enna

Good point. Yeah, the jello definitely wins.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Definitely the jelly.

I went with jelly instead of jello because it sort of rhymed that way, not just to anglicise it.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nameless one

awww lets cut the crap

the real battle is not between noobs and jello lets get it right the real battle should be between lemon Jello and Lime Jello vs a mob of angry senior citizens with no teeth!

hell yeah!

go old people!

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I luuurve green jelly. I am Rod Hull, I am him.

There are about 8 people in the world who get that.

This might help.

Post Edited:2007-07-04 09:11:35

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I still say that a Noob's post still looses.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"That's the problem I've had, getting it cold enough. I'm in Florida so it's never cold. Maybe next time I visit some relatives higher up I can try it."

The keeping it cold thing is an issue but if you have the money you can use either alot of fire extinguishers, or fire some nitrogen at it for a few hours to make it cold. An Indoor pool could work too.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Lady Tlieso

as much as i hate to admit it i think that the winner would be stupid noobs posting pointless battles. sad but true.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#34  Edited By Joygirl

While it took time for them to be given a proper label, noobs have existed for millenia. When the first caveman invented fire, there was a hairy, unwashed proto-noob who attempted to light a fart with it, and then said that Goku won.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Beerhappy

People that are new to the forum do not have the time to dig up past battles, and may want a new view on a battle. Since comic book lore constantly changes its only a cretin that would shoot down topics that are new to a user joining this forum. Its only an inept jackass that would think they possessed some type of forum superiority complex to suggest such a thing.