Rune Thor w/DestroyerArmour Vs Thanos w/PowerGem

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By recordkeeper

Can the Mad Titan put the most powerful Thor ever with benefit of Armour down with the the InfinityGem???
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IZZR
@recordkeeper said:
Can the Mad Titan put the most powerful Thor ever with benefit of Armour down with the the InfinityGem???
Short answer is no but whats got me is that Thanos already has formidable durability so having that amplified by the power gem will make it impossible to put him down
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By recordkeeper
@IZZR said:
@recordkeeper said:
Short answer is no but whats got me is that Thanos already has formidable durability so having that amplified by the power gem will make it impossible to put him down

True & he can also manipulate & draw/rip Thor's own Magic away from him w/gem... 
Thanos ends up winning IMO
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

thanos win i suppose =) Power gems give u access to infinite power right, so thanos who understands and can use the gem to its full effect should have enough power to tear down the destroyer armor and kick thor's behind. =) 

Thanos ftw.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hard one. Thor can win it in astral plane. Or BFR Thanos. He can't kill him and Thanos raw power is greater.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#6  Edited By Deadcool

If RK Thor is able to BFR Thanos outside the Marvel Universe 616 then he got it... 

But I don't have that info, then Thanos wins...
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Deadcool said:
If RK Thor is able to BFR Thanos outside the Marvel Universe 616 then he got it...  But I don't have that info, then Thanos wins...
Normal Thor is able to do this. The point is I don't remember that this Thanos could back to 616 or not.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By YoungThriller

Thanos would win this one,If he has the power gem he has all power that will,has,or ever will exists,And that's a stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

this is a battle between a very powerful guy with a powerful armor (thor + destroyer) versus a very smart guy with LIMITLESS power. Dont see Thor taking this.
@czarny_samael: I am not sure about his but powergem just gives you ultimate power, he cant escape BFR does he? man that's a problem, but thanos has insane teleportation techonology, can he not come back ? ( i really dont know). erm, and apart from BFR is there any other way thor could win??

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deadcool
@czarny_samael said:
Normal Thor is able to do this. The point is I don't remember that this Thanos could back to 616 or not.

Do you have scans? I know that Ultimate Thor is able to teleport people to another dimensions, but I don't have Scans about 616 Thor doing it...
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Does the power gem grant only physical power or all types of power?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:
this is a battle between a very powerful guy with a powerful armor (thor + destroyer) versus a very smart guy with LIMITLESS power. Dont see Thor taking this.
@czarny_samael: I am not sure about his but powergem just gives you ultimate power, he cant escape BFR does he? man that's a problem, but thanos has insane teleportation techonology, can he not come back ? ( i really dont know). erm, and apart from BFR is there any other way thor could win??
IMO - no. 

@Deadcool said:
@czarny_samael said:
Do you have scans? I know that Ultimate Thor is able to teleport people to another dimensions, but I don't have Scans about 616 Thor doing it...

In this moment I don't have a scans, but I can tell when he has done it:
-in last issue of Thunderstrike (he BFR'd Mangog)
-in first Durok's apperance
-IIRC against Graviton (when Graviton came back second time)

PM me tommorow if YOu won't find it.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadcool

@czarny_samael said:

In this moment I don't have a scans, but I can tell when he has done it: -in last issue of Thunderstrike (he BFR'd Mangog) -in first Durok's apperance -IIRC against Graviton (when Graviton came back second time)  PM me tommorow if YOu won't find it.

I already have scans about Thor telepoting himself to another places and another timelines, but No dimentions... 
I will look for the scans you mentioned...

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bumnut
@IZZR said:
@recordkeeper said:
There in lies the problem for RLT, because the longer the fight goes on, it will only favour Thanos, who will not tire, but only get stronger with infinite power backing him.  BFR'ing him quick smart is the best way for a win.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bumnut
@Deadcool said:

@czarny_samael said:

In this moment I don't have a scans, but I can tell when he has done it: -in last issue of Thunderstrike (he BFR'd Mangog) -in first Durok's apperance -IIRC against Graviton (when Graviton came back second time)  PM me tommorow if YOu won't find it.

I already have scans about Thor telepoting himself to another places and another timelines, but No dimentions... 
I will look for the scans you mentioned...

He can and has teleported  in and out of Mephisto's realm/dimension, not to mention Asgard is in another demension to earth.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadcool
@bumnut
I mean outside the Universe 616...
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bumnut
@Deadcool said:
@bumnut: I mean outside the Universe 616...
Hmmmm, good question?  I don't see why he wouldn't be able to? but not sure if there is a feat of him going into another dimension/universe, say, like the Cancerverse or something? He would have to know of the place to teleport/bfr, I would think? 

@TheGoldenOne said:
Does the power gem grant only physical power or all types of power?

Power Gem (red): Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deadcool
@bumnut
The Infinite gems just work on the Universe 616, RK Thor could win easily outside the Universe, If he does he could win.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bumnut
@Deadcool said:
@bumnut: The Infinite gems just work on the Universe 616, RK Thor could win easily outside the Universe, If he does he could win.
So i've read, hence why I can see your asking if RLT can teleport outside of 616, but then, that begs the question, why didn't that work or they (cosmics/abstracts) were taking on Thanos during the original IG saga? (i'd hazard a guess and say that it wasn't the case at that time and the IG got retconned to only working within it's universe much later).
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deadcool
@bumnut

I'd hazard a guess and say that it wasn't the case at that time and the IG got retconned to only working within it's universe much later.

Exactly, currently the Gems are part of this universe and they gives you the control of all the universe (this universe), there are different Infinite Gems for each universe in the Marvel Multiverse, back then the IG seemed more powerful.