rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By rayn1984
@TheFallenOne said:

" @rayn1984: well it's not problem to check the wiki in order to check the plot of some story. But power levels of top tier and above characters are false in 99.99% of cases.  "

I see, so Golden Superman-Prime is not really invulnerable? But how come I saw a bio before from a magazine back during high school days that Superboy-Prime is invulnerable? Does that means Golden Superman-Prime is not the greatest version of Superman?
And like what you said, Golden Superman-Prime is

no where near:

- omnipotent

- omnipresences

- omniscent

- invurnable to all attacks

- invurnable to all magic(BY THE WAY I DID NOT MENTION THAT HE IS INVULNERABLE TO MAGIC, I ONLY SAID HE HAS HIGH RESISTANCE)

One more thing that confuse me is Superman Prime 1000000 and Superman 1000000. But before anything else, Golden Superman-Prime and Superman 1000000 are one right?

I am a bit confuse to be honest, I am not really a fan of Superman that's why I am just using my basic knowledge about him and basing some knowledge from few sources.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TheFallenOne
@rayn1984 said:
I see, so Golden Superman-Prime is not really invulnerable? But how come I saw a bio before from a magazine back during high school days that Superboy-Prime is invulnerable? Does that means Golden Superman-Prime is not the greatest version of Superman?

no where near:

- omnipotent

- omnipresences

- omniscent

- invurnable to all magic(BY THE WAY I DID NOT MENTION THAT HE IS INVULNERABLE TO MAGIC, I ONLY SAID HE HAS HIGH RESISTANCE)

One more thing that confuse me is Superman Prime 1000000 and Superman 1000000. But before anything else, Golden Superman-Prime and Superman 1000000 are one right?
I am a bit confuse to be honest, I am not really a fan of Superman that's why I am just using my basic knowledge about him and basing some knowledge from few sources. "

Well those magazines and bios are false. They state that characters like Superboy, SUperman, WW, Martian, Thor, Gladiator ... are invurnable but they are not, since thye have been hurt on panel many times. And point is that by invurnability they mean high resistance to injury, for exaple those characters i mentioned are totaly invurnable to guns but they will feel the planet buster. And to be honest very small percent of people thinks of planet buster and beyound for durability issue.

The only character so far that can be labeled as being invurnable to physical damage is Juggernaut (there are some instance in which writers depowered and downplayed him).

I mentioned Invurnability to magic since others were mentioning it in previous posts - so I wanted to cover that part too.

Superman 1 000 000 is the guy called Kal Kent (you can check his page here on Vine). And the Golden Supes is actually Kal-El aka Clark Kent in future. Superman Prime 1 000 000 is a fan given name to Golden Clark who was titled as a Prime Superman - the founder of Superman dynasty in comic series JLA 1 000 000 which takes place in 853rd century.

rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By rayn1984
@TheFallenOne said:
" @rayn1984 said:

no where near:

- omnipotent

- omnipresences

- omniscent

I am a bit confuse to be honest, I am not really a fan of Superman that's why I am just using my basic knowledge about him and basing some knowledge from few sources. "

Well those magazines and bios are false. They state that characters like Superboy, SUperman, WW, Martian, Thor, Gladiator ... are invurnable but they are not, since thye have been hurt on panel many times. And point is that by invurnability they mean high resistance to injury, for exaple those characters i mentioned are totaly invurnable to guns but they will feel the planet buster. And to be honest very small percent of people thinks of planet buster and beyound for durability issue.

The only character so far that can be labeled as being invurnable to physical damage is Juggernaut (there are some instance in which writers depowered and downplayed him).

I mentioned Invurnability to magic since others were mentioning it in previous posts - so I wanted to cover that part too.

Superman 1 000 000 is the guy called Kal Kent (you can check his page here on Vine). And the Golden Supes is actually Kal-El aka Clark Kent in future. Superman Prime 1 000 000 is a fan given name to Golden Clark who was titled as a Prime Superman - the founder of Superman dynasty in comic series JLA 1 000 000 which takes place in 853rd century.

"
I see.
Out  f the topic, isn't it, it was stated that Superman's senses are far above than what human can sense. If we will think logically, even a normal pinch can hurt severely him cause to him, for his senses are far above human level. You get my point?
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@TheFallenOne said:
"@CaptainRodgers said:
"Good OP , you clearly proved in it RK stomps Prime 1,000,000 so its kind of a needless thread , good info to those less educated though "
Thanks. I made this thread for that reason. I gone of topic with Rune Thor vs SP 1 000 000 with the user FinalStar86 and I created the thread to show him and other who sided with him that SP 1 000 000 doesn't stand a chance. "

I know him , me and him have had our fair share of debates , he can get a little hostile at times but thats just him.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@rayn1984 said:
"

@comicdude23

it seems you really are one sided. I am not a DC fan and I will never be a superman fan boring. But we all know that the Golden Superman-Prime is literally physically invulnerable. Even though it is not mentioned he is invulenerable to magic, it was stated many times that he has high resistance to all sort of magic and that will not give any advantage to Rune Thor. He has some resistance with reality warping method too. How will Rune Thor be able to beat Superman here? Besides, Golden Superman-Prime is anywhere and knows anything which shall give him advantage against Rune Thor. Can you explain us why you believe Rune Thor shall win over Golden Superman-Prime aside from you just believe Rune Thor.

"
No. I'm not one sided, Superman will lose. Stop using statements and use feats. I've debated why Rune Thor would win, read my comments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" Prime 1 million By distance.First off Hour man 1 million with all his powers Still was under prime 1 million. He was super omni potent/science well if i remember the story correctly RKT was no where in that level. Magic doesnt work on this freak a superman who seems to be everywhere. Seen this thread again make me want to go dig up my 1 million series . "
No. No distance at all, RKT wins. Use feats.
rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By rayn1984
@comicdude23: 

before anything else, isn't official statements valid? LOL

another thing is, who is more powerful, Superman of Silver Age or Superman 1000000?

BTW I am not really using these as a reference, but it's really funny to see this. Check the last part as well. LOL

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Funcake
@termiteone4ever said:
" Prime 1 million By distance.First off Hour man 1 million with all his powers Still was under prime 1 million. He was super omni potent/science well if i remember the story correctly RKT was no where in that level. Magic doesnt work on this freak a superman who seems to be everywhere. Seen this thread again make me want to go dig up my 1 million series . "
This!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Funcake said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
This! "
Nope. Featless Superma loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP ends this thread.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Funcake
@comicdude23 said:
" The OP ends this thread. "
Ovehiped Op from a fanboy does not change anything. Both charackters are Hyberboled + Golden Prime has more WIS.

Most of the oponnents of Thor would be one shotted by Kal Kent easily who is below Golden Prime. But again Golden Prime charackter contains a lot of horrible WIS.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@Funcake:
Wrong , RKT defeats several opponents more powerful than Odin himself , there gods of gods and RKT defeats them , not one , multiple , now think of all the feats of odin , now think of someone qho's like a god to Odin now think of multiple that guys , Thor defeated what you are currently thinking about , SPP can't win his feats just aren't on par

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Funcake said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Ovehiped Op from a fanboy does not change anything. Both charackters are Hyberboled + Golden Prime has more WIS.Most of the oponnents of Thor would be one shotted by Kal Kent easily who is below Golden Prime. But again Golden Prime charackter contains a lot of horrible WIS. "
WRONG. RKT > Any version of Superman (except Thought Robot), you seriously need to look at his feats.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By termiteone4ever
@comicdude23 said:
" @Funcake said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
This! "
Nope. Featless Superma loses. "
I am bit late with this reply. He doesn't need any big feats if his Underlings are Displaying power beyond Rune KIng Thor and He said by the Underlings that he is much more powerful and greater than them all. Again i use Hour man as a prime Example . Rune King Thor is no where in this man power level.
Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Funcake
@comicdude23 said:
" @Funcake said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Ovehiped Op from a fanboy does not change anything. Both charackters are Hyberboled + Golden Prime has more WIS.Most of the oponnents of Thor would be one shotted by Kal Kent easily who is below Golden Prime. But again Golden Prime charackter contains a lot of horrible WIS. "
WRONG. RKT > Any version of Superman (except Thought Robot), you seriously need to look at his feats. "
See above.

@CaptainRodgers said:
"

@Funcake:
Wrong , RKT defeats several opponents more powerful than Odin himself , there gods of gods and RKT defeats them , not one , multiple , now think of all the feats of odin , now think of someone qho's like a god to Odin now think of multiple that guys , Thor defeated what you are currently thinking about , SPP can't win his feats just aren't on par

"
Golden Prime is the Supes from New Earth who has tons of feats and fighting exp on a multiversal scale at his normal form. Golden Prime is the same person but insanly more powerful.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@Funcake said:

@CaptainRodgers said:
"

@Funcake:

"
Golden Prime is the Supes from New Earth who has tons of feats and fighting exp on a multiversal scale at his normal form. Golden Prime is the same person but insanly more powerful. "

RKT is almost omnipotent,omniscient and omnipresent, as we see it states he sees everything that has ever happened(omniscience) and he will know anything golden Superman will do and from the beggining he knows how the fight will end , he also states the he can "control the present and guide the future" hinitng at almost omnipotence, and he becomes one with the universe (omnipresence) Superman Prime hasn't got comparable feats

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#117  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

What arc does Thor become Rune King in?

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By jayskee

Rune thor
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RT

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Funcake
@CaptainRodgers said:
"
@Funcake said:

RKT is almost omnipotent,omniscient and omnipresent, as we see it states he sees everything that has ever happened(omniscience) and he will know anything golden Superman will do and from the beggining he knows how the fight will end , he also states the he can "control the present and guide the future" hinitng at almost omnipotence, and he becomes one with the universe (omnipresence) Superman Prime hasn't got comparable feats

"
Hyperbole no one is omnipotent in marvel beside TOAA,. Omniscient, omnipresent = are at minimum multiversal feats, RKT is not multiversal. Overall is RKT nothing more than a big Hyperbole.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
@comicdude23 said:
" @Funcake said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
This! "
Nope. Featless Superma loses. "
I am bit late with this reply. He doesn't need any big feats if his Underlings are Displaying power beyond Rune KIng Thor and He said by the Underlings that he is much more powerful and greater than them all. Again i use Hour man as a prime Example . Rune King Thor is no where in this man power level.

This makes no sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Funcake said:
@CaptainRodgers said:
"
@Funcake said:

"
Hyperbole no one is omnipotent in marvel beside TOAA,. Omniscient, omnipresent = are at minimum multiversal feats, RKT is not multiversal. Overall is RKT nothing more than a big Hyperbole.

Use feats.
Avatar image for nortorious_prime
nortorious_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hay im only 14 and what i see and read on the internet im more of a DC fan then a marvel fan well simply because JLA and other hero's and etc

what im saying is i think superman wins but what i read on the net that's not what other people are saying 

all in all GOKU WINS

AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@TheFallenOne said:

@ShadowHuntR said:

" @TheFallenOne: Don't make me laugh. Modern Superman is past Death. Look at the Universal Death scans. Death itself tells him that he cannot die and Superman was even able to defeat it.  Superman Prime One Million is friend with the Source.  Take a look at Our Worlds at War where Superman gets amped by the Sun for like 5 minutes and how powerful he become.  Superman Prime One Million has a SUPER SUN and was INSIDE IT for THOUSANDS of YEARS.  Rune King Thor wasn't Omniscient. God, HOTU Thanos wasn't. Why? HOTU Thanos was saying that he had the feeling that someone was messing with him (TOAA). If he would have been Omniscient, he would have known who was messing with him. So there goes your theory. "
Stop trolling !!! You're post has a ZERO VALIDITY !!!
FallenOne, you are the troll. Every thread, when someone says something which is against your views, you call them a troll and say its zero validity. I am surprised no action has been taken due to your ignorance. You are clearly biased, why create a thread than?

@comicdude23 said: 

@MKF30 said: 

" Just going by what his stats say

Untrustworthy stats.

if he has all the knowledge of the universe then how can he not do anything?

Rune Thor is part Omniscient.

I just don't believe that....

Believe it.

Thor willing him I don't believe will work because that's magic..

SPOM is immune to magical attacks, this isn't a physical magical attack.

.and Prime is immune to magic.

To physical magical attacks.

And both normal versions, Superman beat down Thor

Normal versions aren't in this thread. And that was a crossover, I've heard that one of them was Cannon, right? but anyway, this isn't the normal versions.

and was even able to hold his hammer

And in another crossover, he was unable to wield it.

(which nobody can do)...

Captain America aka Steve Rogers can do it.

this Superman is like a billion times stronger. "

No evidence for this.
What do you mean by part omniscient? That makes no sense at all. 
Show me proof that prime is affected by physical means? No one can say he is immune or he isn't because there is no feats to back up the claims. 

Anyways, i believe RKT would still win based on him having more feats. SMPOM has no real feats, just hype. Till he shows some feats, he should not be able to vs. anyone... 

However, people on this thread are assuming so many things...
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT Stomps.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TheFallenOne
@AtheneOwnsYou said:
FallenOne, you are the troll. Every thread, when someone says something which is against your views, you call them a troll and say its zero validity. I am surprised no action has been taken due to your ignorance. You are clearly biased, why create a thread than?

Be gone troll !!!
TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheTruthNerds

Superman prime one million is above all powerful multiverse entities and below the presence. Thor has no chance here.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Supes 1Mil in a really tough fight.

Avatar image for cyberdyne_systems
Cyberdyne_Systems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupermanPrime1000000 Wins.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waaaw!! the two kings of hyps clash, this is the biggest hyp debate ever.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By CalebHara

Superman Prime One Million wins, he is actually a lot more powerful than Rune King Thor.

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One million......in a stomp

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Mashterpiece

ok so we got comic book characters who can win off of hype apparently to some of the idiots in here.

SINCE thats the case. The Sentry erases everyone from existence. superman needed a GL ring to contain an exploding sun? what chance does he have for an immortal with the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns? LOL

You guys really want to go full retard?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#135  Edited By ShootingNova

@TheTruthNerds said:

Superman prime one million is above all powerful multiverse entities and below the presence.

No, he isn't. Prove it.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By SSJLozza

Prime

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By New_World_Order

Superman Prime 1 Million.

Lex_Luthor_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Lex_Luthor_II

Well can Superman Prime 1 Mil die? RKT cant die, and knows everything basically.

Avatar image for maximumoverdrive
MaximumOverdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

Prime still stomps
TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@Lex_Luthor_II: no he cant die. He can create life and blink people out of existance thogh

Lex_Luthor_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Lex_Luthor_II

@TheTruthNerds said:

@Lex_Luthor_II: no he cant die. He can create life and blink people out of existance thogh

So basically, both are pretty much capital letter "g" God ey?

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By addikhabbo

Thor has more feats than Superman. Thor wins by feats. Unless you can post scans proving otherwise. Superman can't counter Omniscience.

krill64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that all things considered RKT would beat Superman Prime 1mil slightly

Bsed on my knowledge SPOM:

-Near Omniscience from exponentially enhanced super senses

-Reality shattering speed and srength(can break through the walls of reality with shear kinetic force), and other attributes

- The Magic of a 5th dimension imp(b/c his descendent became one/married on and apparently that power os backwards compatible)-b/c he gains a high resistance but not immunity

-All of the power of the green lanterns power batteyr and therfore the entity ion(b/c from my reading the the THE LAST green lantern power ring)

- Reality manipulation etc... b/c he became The Source's 'apprentice' and gained some of his powers

RKT

-True Omniscience for everything in the past present and future

- The exponentially upgraded powers of himself & the oding force

-Runes and magic that allow him to pretty much do anything inxluding manipulating life and eath, the soul, reality , etc...)

-Becoming one with the universe

-Beating FATE

Overall RKT would win b/c of his true omniscience, overall SPOM' power etc.. cancel b/c SPOM is geared more towards the scientific side with some magicy stuff while RKT is geared more towards the magic side with some sciencey stuff basically in my opinion these things cancel.Super ultimate dving power also canel RKT's life/death manipulation etc... thrugh runes vs reality manipulation of SPOM given by the source. But the one area where RKT has a distinct advantage is OMniscience, how can superman hope to beat Thor when thor can see al of his actions literally eons in advance and lay a trap of magic which remains supermans weakness(b/c it is his weakest attribute overall). Even he doesn't do that it doesn't matter b/c he can react before superman even decides to attack thus giving him the victory. If any of you read manga I see this as the Rayleigh vs Kizaru fight in One Piece on the shaobody archipeligo, kizaru might be faster and physically stronger but rayleigh counters through his predictive ability etc...( Mind you Rayleigh moves at above human speeds(and is far past a prime whereas Kizaru is still in his prime) but Kizarua Becomes light and moves at the speed of light, the discrepancy between SPOM's speed and RKT's is nearly nonexistent, not to this level, this only to illustrate my thought about predictive ability) Only in this instance RKT's overall power through magic runes is superman's weakness and could kill him.

Anyway my opinion is that over a prolonged battle RKT would scrape a win over SPOM throug his ability to manipulate any situation to his advantage through futuresight

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supes Got this , Feat's : RKT Win's

Avatar image for hulksmashlittleman
HULKSMASHLITTLEMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins

kbales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime wins, first of all they are just characters and superman was created to be strongest no matter how strong his enemies are, he was created first. Thats the point if I creat a character today and say he is stronger than thor or superman that doesnt mean Im right. I accept superman with no weakness is most boring character, but fact is fact, his name tell that.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor epiccurbstomp

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbales said:

Prime wins, first of all they are just characters and superman was created to be strongest no matter how strong his enemies are, he was created first. Thats the point if I creat a character today and say he is stronger than thor or superman that doesnt mean Im right. I accept superman with no weakness is most boring character, but fact is fact, his name tell that.

Then why do so many people beat Superman?

oLdEsKuL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMP1M from the scans I've seen so far needs back up for anything, RKT by himself wrecked up everything & everyone by himself. I'll let that do the talking for me.