• 143 results
#1 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok let me express my opinion 

This is some info on how powerfull Rune Thor is  

This version of Thor outclasses any version of Superman (except Thought Robot/Cosmic armour). Scan above showns that he became omniscent.   

This Thor evolves past Death - becomes essentially immortal.  

Giant strength boost he stops Mangog effortesly with one hand and mangog's strikes have zero effect on him (extreme durability boost). And note that Mangog was stronger than Classic Thor (strength enough to lift incalcualbe weight such as Midgar Serpent and Odin sword or to reverse Ygrassil Engine feat which requires at least multi-planetary moving strength). 

With one strike he complelty destroys the dimensional barrier and alows Surtur to march in Valhalla 

Teleports Bill to another Galaxy (which is evident in GodHunter) 

This was done (note Fenris how he swallows the stars) 

Now for the top showing - breaking the cycle of Ragnarok (chainging the destiny compeltly) and destroying Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow 

This scan explains what are Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow - Gods to Gods (even Odin was nothing compared to them)  

Destroying the Ygdrassil Tree (which is holding the Earth and nine worlds (dimesnions) )  

This is Ygradssil tree with nine worlds

Now one explanation on who are Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow. The scan states Celestial beings (so they might be like celestials) they have invented the Ragnarok and were creating/recreating Asgardina race(Odin, Fenris, Midgar Serpent...) many times. There is also one hint on who they might be. On the scans above(when Thor first meets them) there is one paragraph refering to them as Gods of Old, which indicates that they might even be Elder Gods, since Elder Gods(Chthon, Set, Gaea and Oshtur among others kiled by Demogorge) were first Gods and they are referd as Old Gods. although those are my speculation it's evident that Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow are high abstract level (like Eternity, highly fed Galactus, and other members of Cosmic Compass), since on the scans above we see them merged with Universe. 

Now with this scan we see that Thor himself was on that level of power (and more since he killed all of them). behold Thor merged with Universe just before he went in some sort of Odinsleep.     
Note that every atribut of Thor (strength, durability, OdinForce he had in that time ... ) was skyrocketed. He killled several being which were on abstract/elder- god level with ease menaning that he is abstract/elder-god level team buster (one tier above those tiers at least)

Now for the Superman - vast knowledge was the main power of this Superman

He emerged again in 853rd century after 150 centuries in Sun.   

And he recreated Lois from DNA he saved from Solaris and with help of Superman from fifth dimension (he wasn't omniscent)

The fact is that he couldn't even see that universe of Cap. Atom was going to be destroyed (clear indication that he doesn't see the future of every being like Rune Thor), and he welcomes this Cap. Atom to his universe (Cap. Atom escaped destruction of his universe and ended up in Superman's Prime 1000 000 universe ) 

He neded the lost Power Ring to defeat foe which isn't even on Odin's level ( Rune Thor was far more powerfull than Odin) 

One important fact Superman Prime 1 000 000 circumnavigated the universe, and we see Rune Thor in last scan becoming one with the universe, so that feat alone proves that RT is > SMP 1 000 000, also he wrestled evil Gods (Well DC doesn't even have a skyfather on par with full power Odin not to mention some gods on par with Elder Gods). 

With that being said, I want to hear your opinion Viners. 

#2 Edited by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne:
That is the longest OP ever..... 
You really dont need to put all of those things because most of us already knows who they are....
#3 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
" @TheFallenOne: That is the longest OP ever..... You really dont need to put all of those things because most of us already knows who they are.... "

Well I needed because I made this thread in order for other Vine members to come and post his statement (we didn't want to go oftopic in other thread) and I posted all those scans becuase I wanted to express my opinion clearly (so that everyone can see on which things i'm baising it). Anyway what's your opinion ? And tell me the reason of your opinion.
#4 Posted by Jorg (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey! Why didn't you post Superman prime 1 mil's feats? 

Oh, wait... 

Doesn't have ANY 

RKT Stomps.
#5 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorg said:
"Hey! Why didn't you post Superman prime 1 mil's feats?  Oh, wait...  Doesn't have ANY  RKT Stomps. "

Haha don't let the DC fans see this :-)
#6 Posted by Jorg (724 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne: 

Well i guess i could put a spoiler on that.... 

But i guess i'm just a Dick like that. ;)
#7 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorg said:
"@TheFallenOne:  Well i guess i could put a spoiler on that....  But i guess i'm just a Dick like that. ;)"

Well I gues I don't have any problems with that :-)
#8 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT

#9 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, with ease.

#10 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio

i see this thor is not all that powerful

#11 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
"i see this thor is not all that powerful"

This Thor is far above Odin. Even defeated the One who sits in the shadows. Prime 1 million wins due to hype but loses to feats imo 

- Susanoo
#12 Posted by uknow (768 posts) - - Show Bio

i understand he is above odin but he is not on galactus level

#13 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW what along freakin OP i couldnt even get through the whole thing

#14 Posted by slacker the hacker (7836 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime still stomps
#15 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:
"Prime still stomps "

And please tell me based on what ? YOur ignorance of feats and scans ?
#16 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
"@slacker the hacker said:
"Prime still stomps "
And please tell me based on what ? YOur ignorance of feats and scans ? "

Thats a little too harsh.
#17 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with power 
supse physically(barely)
#18 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

superman demonstarted high end reality warping, power distrubition turning someone into the most powerful meta-human in history with a tiny fraction of his power, power granting, displayed molecular manipulation , controlling the sun, hinted at learning powers from the source, controlled his own physical form as he was wearing a superman suit than came out with a different suit and was gold and the symbol was different and it looked like part of his body, was already uber powerful when coming back to earth than sat in a sun for 15,000 years and 1 hour for superman put him at planet moving easily levels inmagine what 15000 years would do, circumnavigated the universe, power amped a ring to be able to create a massive green lantern symbol of over a sun (research how big a sun is compared to earth if you dont releize how big that symbol he made effortlessly was, crushed solaris effortlessly, which kyle struggled to even hold, made the ring display flaming willpower energy etc... lots and lots and lots of feats which no one seems to see and gets down played to much i even saw a black adam vs gold superman thread somewhere at one point.....
#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems that Thor win.

And this is a spite according to OP.

#20 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

the guy overhyped him a bit he sais he stopped one of mangogs punches effortlessly which was actually a force field than talked about this showing multi-planetary strengh, than with the ones who sit above he sais they might be like celestials (the celestials), or elder gods than sais there at high abstract level and stronger than odin which is probalby not true since they never displayed to be there like cosmic vampires and for all we know could of all been lower than odin but together outclassed him by far, than he sais there merged with the universe which is not true as thats what eternity basically is is theres no way other beings are, than showing thor but all this just looks like there faces sitting in space not merged with the universe.  its more likely they just showed there forms to thor as that to show there power and they were sittign in a higher plane than shows thor sitting in a higher plane. Ok than he shows things like superman recreating lois on his own and mentioning the 5thdimension superman had gotten it off solaris to help and it shows him using molecular manipulation of a tiny strand of dna and power granting in that scan as he brought he back with a new body and gave her powers (self sustanence and durablity as there in space). Than saying he needed a powerring to defeat solaris which was obviously not true as he amped it to massive levels instantly and showed massive amounts of power enough to easily get rid of solaris without it. Than saying this makes him not omniscient.    Man i seriously cant belive how overhyper he made RKT (who i know is extremely powerful but he still was overhyped and commented with a bit false info to make him sound better), than downplaying superman prime without even explaining whats going on really and just downplaying him in comments.
#21 Posted by noobslayerprime11 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Thor is strong but not strong enough
#22 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody is a little insecure

#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9653 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo, they both lack real feats

#24 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes.

#25 Posted by ShadowHuntR (456 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne: Don't make me laugh. Modern Superman is past Death. Look at the Universal Death scans. Death itself tells him that he cannot die and Superman was even able to defeat it.

Superman Prime One Million is friend with the Source.

Take a look at Our Worlds at War where Superman gets amped by the Sun for like 5 minutes and how powerful he become.

Superman Prime One Million has a SUPER SUN and was INSIDE IT for THOUSANDS of YEARS.

Rune King Thor wasn't Omniscient. God, HOTU Thanos wasn't. Why? HOTU Thanos was saying that he had the feeling that someone was messing with him (TOAA). If he would have been Omniscient, he would have known who was messing with him. So there goes your theory.
#26 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @TheFallenOne: Don't make me laugh. Modern Superman is past Death. Look at the Universal Death scans. Death itself tells him that he cannot die and Superman was even able to defeat it.  Superman Prime One Million is friend with the Source.  Take a look at Our Worlds at War where Superman gets amped by the Sun for like 5 minutes and how powerful he become.  Superman Prime One Million has a SUPER SUN and was INSIDE IT for THOUSANDS of YEARS.  Rune King Thor wasn't Omniscient. God, HOTU Thanos wasn't. Why? HOTU Thanos was saying that he had the feeling that someone was messing with him (TOAA). If he would have been Omniscient, he would have known who was messing with him. So there goes your theory. "

Stop trolling !!! You're post has a ZERO VALIDITY !!!
#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune Thor wins. 

But not a stomp.

#28 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne:
Haha, longest OP ever.
#29 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne: Haha, longest OP ever. "

Well needed to do it. For everyone to see it when they enter the thread.
#30 Posted by TransgressionsofSociety (195 posts) - - Show Bio

If this superman is as strong as people say, then RK thor will have a hard time with him.  I still think Thor would win eventually due to the fact that the odinforce and his magic power is unbelievably strong.  He is stronger than Odin who was on par with Galactus and Dormammu who were both capable of destroying galaxies.  I'm not trying to be biased against superman but I still believe Thor would win the battle.

#31 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@TransgressionsofSociety:
its a three day old thread there was no need to bump as its superman prime 1000,000 who no one can gauge a power level but odin is not on par with galactus
#32 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" Rune Thor wins.  But not a stomp. "
#33 Posted by RoninTheFury (377 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know a lot about this version of Superman, but if he is like other Kryptonions, he is vulnerable to magic. and with the Odinforce in of itself being an awesome combination of magics and energies, combining that with the power of the Runes magic, i would say that Rune king Thor wins this, although i think it would be an extremely close battle.

#34 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Rune Thor wins.  But not a stomp. "
"
#35 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"Rune Thor wins.  But not a stomp. "
#36 Posted by Darksied (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes 1mil does stomp, topic  is filled with marvel biased    
#37 Posted by anglzfury (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...Superman Prime 1M has a lot of hype, but Rune King Thor has the feats... 

RKT would win, but it'd be a struggle.

#38 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

superman demonstarted high end reality warping,

Rune Thor also had the ability to will people from existence. Superman has no defence against this.

power distrubition turning someone into the most powerful meta-human in history

So? Dark Phoenix also had a portion of her actual power, yet she became very powerful.

with a tiny fraction of his power

Not impressive.

power granting

Won't help him.

, displayed molecular manipulation

When? and when did he use it in a fight?

controlling the sun

You mean staying in it for thousands of years and also had a GL Ring.

hinted at learning powers from the source

......What?

controlled his own physical form as he was wearing a superman suit than came out with a different suit and was gold and the symbol was different and it looked like part of his body

His clothes won't help him. Unless he has something like Destroyer Armour.

was already uber powerful when coming back to earth than sat in a sun for 15,000 years

Rune Thor is uber powerful compared to Normal Thor.

and 1 hour for superman put him at planet moving easily levels inmagine what 15000 years would do,

This is speculation

circumnavigated the universe

Rune Thor became one with the Universe.

power amped a ring to be able to create a massive green lantern symbol of over a sun

And when did he use it in a fight?

(research how big a sun is compared to earth if you dont releize how big that symbol he made effortlessly was, crushed solaris effortlessly, which kyle struggled to even hold

Scans of Kyle struggling? and we don't if Superman will use his GL Ring effectively

made the ring display flaming willpower energy etc

His Shields can be broken.

... lots and lots and lots of feats which no one seems to see and gets down played to much

These feats aren't impressive. Rune Thor has much better feats. The OP pretty much ended the thread.

i even saw a black adam vs gold superman thread somewhere at one point..... "

No.

And now onto the other post...........

@Valtot said:

the guy overhyped him a bit

No.

he sais he stopped one of mangogs punches effortlessly which was actually a force field

You sure? because show scans of it then.

than talked about this showing multi-planetary strengh, than with the ones who sit above he sais they might be like celestials (the celestials),

He was at or even higher than Celestial level.

or elder gods than sais there at high abstract level and stronger than odin

They are Stronger than Odin. And RKT >>>>> Odin. Odin was nothing compared to Those Who Sit Above In The Shadow.

which is probalby not true since they never displayed to be there like cosmic vampires and for all we know could of all been lower than odin but together outclassed him by far

Each one was much more powerful than Odin.

than he sais there merged with the universe which is not true as thats what eternity basically is is theres no way other beings are, than showing thor but all this just looks like there faces sitting in space not merged with the universe

No. The scan shows him merging with the Universe.

its more likely they just showed there forms to thor as that to show there power and they were sittign in a higher plane than shows thor sitting in a higher plane

What?

. Ok than he shows things like superman recreating lois on his own and mentioning the 5thdimension superman had gotten

Superman needed Solaris to recreate Lois. And needed help to recreate a Moon I believe? Rune Thor didn't/

it off solaris to help and it shows him using molecular manipulation

False. He didn't show Molecular Control, he needed help.

of a tiny strand of dna and power granting in that scan as he brought he back with a new body and gave her powers (self sustanence and durablity as there in space).

He needed her DNA, he doesn't have Thor's.

Than saying he needed a powerring to defeat solaris which was obviously not true as he amped it to massive levels instantly and showed massive amounts of power enough to easily get rid of solaris without it.

Scans? and no. He needed help for it, re-look at the scans.

Than saying this makes him not omniscient

Quasi Omniscient, not full Omniscient.

Man i seriously cant belive how overhyper he made RKT

He didn't overhyhpe Rune Thor.

(who i know is extremely powerful but he still was overhyped and commented with a bit false info to make him sound better),

The scans show how powerful he is.

than downplaying superman prime without even explaining whats going on really and just downplaying him in comments. 

He didn't downplay Superman. He debunked his speculation.

Anyway, the OP ended the thread, based on FEATS, Rune Thor takes this.
#39 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:

" Imo, they both lack real feats "

Nonsense.

@Darksied said:

" Supes 1mil does stomp, topic  is filled with marvel biased     "

Nope. Rune Thor wins, after a decent - good fight, this thread takes in feats.
#40 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
Thank's for backing me up. I see that you're a very reasonable debater - since you judge by feats and not by love for the character. Keep it as it and you're credibility will rise.
#41 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:
" @comicdude23: Thank's for backing me up. I see that you're a very reasonable debater - since you judge by feats and not by love for the character. Keep it as it and you're credibility will rise. "
#42 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.

#43 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Prime. "
How?
#44 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Just my opinion, I think Prime is being underestimated here. 

#45 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Just my opinion, I think Prime is being underestimated here.  "
Not really. I don't see any evidence suggesting he wins.
#46 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, to each his own until I see something that can hurt Prime I'll go with him. My opinion

#47 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Well, to each his own until I see something that can hurt Prime I'll go with him. My opinion "
He can hurt him. The OP pretty much shows how bada$$ and powerful Rune Thor is.
#48 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

Says his power levels are so astronomical they can't even say how far he's reached and has no weaknesses. I'll go with Prime still but to each his own. 
"
DC Wiki isn't trustworthy.
#50 Posted by MrDirector786 (43533 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
" @comicdude23: Thank's for backing me up. I see that you're a very reasonable debater - since you judge by feats and not by love for the character. Keep it as it and you're credibility will rise. "
Not trying to be mean or anything but I really think that what he's saying doesn't mean much because he himself is heavily biased towards Marvel so he's probably just backing you up because you're supporting a Marvel character.