Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Susanoo:  I have seen the scans but i never read the Op about the Prep . With the Prep i give it to them. Now you might expect Mxy to do something extra powerful. If he knew even with his powers he has to run out of town. "

Yes. Mxy's abilities are supposed to be a higher level than what was shown in that scan. Probably fear gripped him or the writers fanboyness of Prime =D 

- Susanoo
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By uknow

prime and KK have more that enough feats to put them on team 1 level or beyond

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
"prime and KK have more that enough feats to put them on team 1 level or beyond"

Page 2 says it all pretty much. I highly doubt Kal kent and Prime can defeat Omniscients with 3 day prep. Especially when those Omniscients are far above Odin in terms of raw power. 
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By agent9149
@termiteone4ever said:
" The supermen for the win. NO magic cannot hurt None of theseFreaks. At full power none of them is going to beat PRime. Nor at full power none of them going to beat Kal kent. Beating down Mxy is a big feat . Unless you want to tell me That Thor and Herc is more powerful than MXy ? "
they are beyond magic levels..they use cosmic powers
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
omniscient does not mean too much when youre opponents can take anything you throw at them
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
" @Susanoo:  omniscient does not mean too much when youre opponents can take anything you throw at them "

They can find out solutions to defeat them in multiple scenarios. And If Prime can get "tickled" by magic users far weaker than these guys, he will surely feel an energy blast from Rune Thor and Chaos Hercules. Also, the Odinforce grants cosmic power usage to Odin and Thor as well.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
hercule is the key here,thor not so much
is a close battle
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
" @Susanoo:  hercule is the key here,thor not so much is a close battle"

Both of them are the key. Hercules Omniscience isn't on this Thor's level. Thor wields both the Odinforce and the Runes. Being more powerful than Odin whom is very powerful. Hercules is the king of gods. He took out multiple skyfathers with his fists and killed his own father whom is equal to Odin rather easily and even staggered Galactus.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By difficlus

gods still win!

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
omniscience is not very important here like i said
PR beyonder was also omniscient and omnipresent and close to omnipotent but doom still take his power
those 2 supermans have strength on another level and durability the same
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:

" @Susanoo:  omniscience is not very important here like i said PR beyonder was also omniscient and omnipresent and close to omnipotent but doom still take his power those 2 supermans have strength on another level and durability the same"

PR Beyonder clearly wasn't fully Omniscient as he wasn't able to fix Caps shield fully either apparently. I know how powerful both those Supermans are. The thing about Omniscience is if you give them prep if they have the gear to use it, they automatically win. Both of these guys have Omniscience or even a form of it. Hercules did some impressive things like teleporting Galactus against his will. 

Skyfather Herc has gained powers in the last issue of Chaos Wars which supposedly puts him near Chaos Kings power level (well enough to challenge him). In that same issue it is said that like 98.76% of the multiverse was already destroyed by the Chaos King.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: shit i ddin't see that team 1 have prep time
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow:
Haha well now you do.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
without prep time i think prime can take thor but dodn't know if they can take hercules
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
" @Susanoo:  without prep time i think prime can take thor but dodn't know if they can take hercules"

I doubt it since Rune Thor is purely immortal. Even of Death. Not to mention his power took out the one that sits in the shadows. Odin can arguebly defeat Prime. RKT can defeat him easier most likely.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cats

Team 2
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MzombieX

The Supes are not above two beings who are above Skyfather level. 
Thor brought about the entire non existence and collapse of his dimension. He survived Ragnarok "the apocalypse" only to will himself back into existence. 
With the ability to not only destroy celestial bodies, but create them as well ... the Gods are simply beyond team 2
The souls of this Thor and Herc are Immortal.

Just as Thor toyed with Mangog like an infant and willed him out of existence, casting his soul to the wind with a mere thought ...
The two Gods will do the very same to the Kryptonians. I personally don't think the Supermen have a chance.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
nah odin will lose to prime but is this thor above galactus?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
"@Susanoo:  nah odin will lose to prime but is this thor above galactus? "

Odin would beat Prime in a good battle maybe. I think current SS can take Prime (maybe?). RK Thor is more powerful that a hungry and maybe a mid fed Galactus at best.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
lol the only chance for surfer to beat prime is drain him but prime will beat him with 1 punch is not even a contest and prime can tank all blast odin throw at him
navyBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By navyBatman

Team 1 wins, Rune King Thor can solo this

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:

"@Susanoo:  lol the only chance for surfer to beat prime is drain him but prime will beat him with 1 punch is not even a contest and prime can tank all blast odin throw at him "

Odin can tank galaxy busting hits. Prime punchs wouldn't be a nuisance to a skyfather such as Odin. Odin can just will him out of existence, blast him with cosmic energy capable of busting galaxies ect.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
 Odin can just will him out of existence?like he did with thanos?or other fighters who fight witj him for days?why did he didn't do that to them?plus Prime is an Anomaly that can never die or be erased from existence 
and prime tank blasts way above galaxy buster

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
" @Susanoo:   Odin can just will him out of existence?like he did with thanos?or other fighters who fight witj him for days?why did he didn't do that to them?plus Prime is an Anomaly that can never die or be erased from existence  and prime tank blasts way above galaxy buster  "

Odin can as well. Thanos can never die because Death wouldn't allow him to do so. Hmm I suppose we reached an ending point in our debate then as this thread is not Odin vs Superman Prime (I know I've brought into this and I'm sorry xD), We can continue this within PMs or within the appropriate thread.

- Susanoo
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By uknow
@Susanoo: 
maybe another time anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Susanoo
@uknow said:
" @Susanoo:  maybe another time anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR "

You too bro. Happy new year!
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By FinalStar86
@Susanoo said:
" @uknow said:

"@Susanoo:  lol the only chance for surfer to beat prime is drain him but prime will beat him with 1 punch is not even a contest and prime can tank all blast odin throw at him "

Odin can tank galaxy busting hits. Prime punchs wouldn't be a nuisance to a skyfather such as Odin. Odin can just will him out of existence, blast him with cosmic energy capable of busting galaxies ect. "
I can't comment to much because I know little about Odin outside of his famous fights...but most likely Prime would $hitstomp Odin...he's resistant to magic...his punches have harmed beings more durable then Odin...and as far as galaxy busting attacks Prime withstood a blast that wiped out all life in the universe so a galaxy destroying attack would do nothing...Primes punches shifted the alignment of the entire universe
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jorg
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @uknow said:

Odin can tank galaxy busting hits. Prime punchs wouldn't be a nuisance to a skyfather such as Odin. Odin can just will him out of existence, blast him with cosmic energy capable of busting galaxies ect. "
I can't comment to much because I know little about Odin outside of his famous fights...but most likely Prime would $hitstomp Odin...he's resistant to magic...his punches have harmed beings more durable then Odin...and as far as galaxy busting attacks Prime withstood a blast that wiped out all life in the universe so a galaxy destroying attack would do nothing...Primes punches shifted the alignment of the entire universe "

Yeah he did. No doubt Prime is a real contender, and i'd probably have to agree, in a long and durable fight Prime would beat Odin but not easily....well with a little effort at least.  

But RK Thor and Current Herc....they're completely different levels. I'd say currently Herc is much more powerful than RK Thor, but Thor could solo this with ease. Either of them could.  

Proof being, Herc is taking on Mikaboshi which....goes without saying.  
And RK Thor is much more powerful than Odin ever has been or could have hoped to be due to hanging himself until in Deaths Grasp, taking out both his eyes. Just read the scans on the past pages of this thread.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#79  Edited By AssertingValor

I say team 2 in a strict physical fight only. Using all powers... goes to team 1.................

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80  Edited By Killemall

King Herc has better feats than thor.. i am surprised not one has said King Herc Solo.

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Rasarima

the gods wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jeanroygrant

spite gods destroy

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By bigcimmerian

@brutalio said:

people here are very dumb, RKT is useless here because everything he brings to the table is magic and guess what? both prime and 1 million are imune to magic therefor RKT is useless in this fight its king herc vs those 2 and they will stomp him

Wtf? Chaos War Herc and Rune Thor would stomp them by riping them apart they don't need magic to do that

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@brutalio said:

people here are very dumb, RKT is useless here because everything he brings to the table is magic and guess what? both prime and 1 million are imune to magic therefor RKT is useless in this fight its king herc vs those 2 and they will stomp him

Being quite judgmental, insulting, and posting a baseless statement at the same time all in one and yet the conclusion of your statement is false? Not only that, your grammar usage, comma splices, sentence structure, punctuation, and argument form is detrimental to a site repleted with top level debators. Think and research before you actually bother to post and insult a vast amount of users as a group and inundate upon us all with bias and ignorance. Rune Thor is nigh-omniscient and Chaos Herc possesses a form of omniscience and he's a reality warper with power that spawns across the entire multiverse. To add onto this, the Odin Force is both a combination of magic and cosmic energies.

Your argument, if it should be considered an argument at all, is entirely based on the strange and unconvincing idea that an ability said to bestow "invincibility" in one media is actually able to bestow invincibility. Persian cataphracts were probably called invincible at one time, but a crossbowman or a skilled archer with bodkin arrows might disagree. They, however, would have called a man in a tank invincible, but a man with an RPG would disagree. One man's unquantifiably powerful defence is another man's easy prey, and that is why you cannot state that the Supermans are immune to magic, not when their foes are Rune Thor and King Hercules.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By izbighulk

the gods ftw they erase them from existence

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@brutalio said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@brutalio said:

Wtf? Chaos War Herc and Rune Thor would stomp them by riping them apart they don't need magic to do that

they dont need magic? yourealise that without his magic RKT is just thor right? so basically you are telling me thor will beat them in a slugfest? get lost fanboy

RKT is all about magic and those 2 are imune to magic its just the way the things work so that means he cant do shit to them, rock beats scissors, scissors beat paper, paper beat rock think about that in case you got a rock for a brain

king herc will get destroyed by them or either by superman 1 million no question or contest

Read my post before you bloviate other nonsense out.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@brutalio said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@brutalio said:

Being quite judgmental, insulting, and posting a baseless statement at the same time all in one and yet the conclusion of your statement is false? Not only that, your grammar usage, comma splices, sentence structure, punctuation, and argument form is detrimental to a site repleted with top level debators. Think and research before you actually bother to post and insult a vast amount of users as a group and inundate upon us all with bias and ignorance. Rune Thor is nigh-omniscient and Chaos Herc possesses a form of omniscience and he's a reality warper with power that spawns across the entire multiverse. To add onto this, the Odin Force is both a combination of magic and cosmic energies.

Your argument, if it should be considered an argument at all, is entirely based on the strange and unconvincing idea that an ability said to bestow "invincibility" in one media is actually able to bestow invincibility. Persian cataphracts were probably called invincible at one time, but a crossbowman or a skilled archer with bodkin arrows might disagree. They, however, would have called a man in a tank invincible, but a man with an RPG would disagree. One man's unquantifiably powerful defence is another man's easy prey, and that is why you cannot state that the Supermans are immune to magic, not when their foes are Rune Thor and King Hercules.

after all your blah blah blah shit talk and after all your fanboy bitching explain to me what does RKT bring to the table aside of magic? RKT is basically thor with the odin force magic and rune magic and therefor its thor + magic, now its a well knows fact that both prime and 1 million are completely imune to magic, so now explain to me moron how can RKT even effect those 2 if all he got is magic? you got owned bitch

king hercules is no match for 1 million and prime they are too powerful combined for him , you either explain and present your point or get da fuck out

And people like you is what truly defines an idiotic and incompetent individual. Incapable of understanding simple college level writing and high school level punctuation. I already explain that the Odin force is composed of Magic and Cosmic energy. Guess what?

You just got owned. Funny thing is, I just made my point and you haven't. Reread what I stated. Then again, you're going to get banned soon due to will full ignorance and profanity so it doesn't matter. XD

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bigcimmerian

@brutalio said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@brutalio said:

they dont need magic? yourealise that without his magic RKT is just thor right? so basically you are telling me thor will beat them in a slugfest? get lost fanboy

RKT is all about magic and those 2 are imune to magic its just the way the things work so that means he cant do shit to them, rock beats scissors, scissors beat paper, paper beat rock think about that in case you got a rock for a brain

king herc will get destroyed by them or either by superman 1 million no question or contest

You know that skyfathers can increase their strength and other physical atributes right? King Herc and rune thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin, if herc increase his strength he could just rip their heads off, if he fails to land his hands on them, than he could destroy multiverse with them in it. And Prime isn't immune to magic he is just highly resistant

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By izbighulk

there's no reasoning with fanboys

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers