• 93 results
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By bigcimmerian

@labombastic: Show me the scan of Superboy Prime surviving attack that destroyed 52 universes. And show me the scan which says that attack was that strong. Destroyer Armor is indestructible, you need to be atleast Celestial level to do anything to it. Calm down mate.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwrathborne said:

@labombastic said:
@dwrathborne said:

@labombastic:

I think you missed my point, and I just don't care enough to explain. Good Day. :)

U r an idiot i destroyed your point good day.

You're right, I am an idiot, because I'm going to try explaining it to your dumb ass.

You didn't address my point at all. You just went off on some tangent about the Supermen and Magic. My point was that Thor is a magical 'God' with magical Powers from a magical realm who had torn his own eyes out to gain magical knowledge of the magical Runes, and yet that storyline was more believable than the one featuring solar powered aliens who literally punch time and space and spout such winning dialogue as "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!"

So, yeah I'm an idiot, and you are a dumbass who's far too emotionally invested in a hypothetical discussion about fictional characters. At least I can spell 'You are.' Seriously, if you're going to take the time to post such long and rambling rants, complete with added artwork, and try to insult people, take the time to spell things out. It's just common courtesy. :)

Ur right I'm a dumb ass because I'm talking to u even though u've shown us all that u have a huge mancrush on Rune Thor and that ur also wet for blonde men in general. LMFAO.

I obliterated your argument bro. U know deep down that Rune Thor gets his butt whooped in this fight, so u go ahead and ramble on about how his "storyline" is better and more believable therefore he wins this fight. LMFAO what the fk does his storyline have to do with this fight see u obviously are far too emotionally invested with ur boytoy Rune Thor that u feel so angered when i proved that he gets destroyed here hahahaha.

I can spell however the hell I like again I know that u have a huge wet man crush on Rune Thor and all and that ur pissed that I owned ur boytoy thor in this thread but facts are facts and the fact is any one from team superman will curbstomp rune thor's hairy butt all the way to Kingdom Come and u know it deep down!!!!!!!!!!!! Bahahahahaha.

Btw i guess calling people dumb asses is common courtesy for u rofl u r such a hypocrite and loser and yo mama needs to teach u some manners fo sho.

LOL! Yeah, I'm the one with the big wet man crush on a character and posting scan after scan about how great and powerful the character I'm backing is. BAHAHAHAHAHAA! I'm the one who's been insulting multiple people on this thread and spouting profanity to show how cool I am with win. I'm the hypocrite one acting like a petulant child in need of lesson manners.

LOL! I like you. You make me laugh. :D

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@labombastic: I said Destroyer Odin fought Celestials not won n Celestials are way above Superman level and Skyfather level and I doubt that Superboy Prime can stand a chance against a group of Celestials.I recall the Galactus part happen in the Fear Itself storyline.

Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By fallenangel5991

@labombastic said:
@dwrathborne said:

@labombastic:

I think you missed my point, and I just don't care enough to explain. Good Day. :)

U r an idiot i destroyed your point good day.

You're right, I am an idiot, because I'm going to try explaining it to your dumb ass.

You didn't address my point at all. You just went off on some tangent about the Supermen and Magic. My point was that Thor is a magical 'God' with magical Powers from a magical realm who had torn his own eyes out to gain magical knowledge of the magical Runes, and yet that storyline was more believable than the one featuring solar powered aliens who literally punch time and space and spout such winning dialogue as "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!"

So, yeah I'm an idiot, and you are a dumbass who's far too emotionally invested in a hypothetical discussion about fictional characters. At least I can spell 'You are.' Seriously, if you're going to take the time to post such long and rambling rants, complete with added artwork, and try to insult people, take the time to spell things out. It's just common courtesy. :)

@dwrathborne and @labombastic:

Both of you need to stop throwing insults around and calm down please.

@labombastic: Please don't call someone else an idiot. If you want to support Team Superman that's fine, tell us why nicely and continue to provide evidence like you've been doing, but please be respectful and calm, otherwise people won't really take you seriously.

@dwrathborne: If you want to lecture another user on common courtesy then it'd be real nice if you yourself could refrain from using foul language and calling him a dumb ass. You're welcomed to talk about the topic more, but please stop engaging @labombastic in a flame war immediately, thanks. :)

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenangel5991:

You are correct of course. My sincere apologies for my part in dragging that out, especially since I wasn't even discussing the match after my second post. Mea Culpa. :( I shall have to work on managing myself better when I feel slighted.

Sorry again.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson said:

@labombastic: Rune Thor can stop time all he wants but Kal Kent will PUNCH THROUGH TIME AND RIP HIS HEAD OFF.

No Caption Provided

dont give away facepalms wen you dont have any idea wat u are talking about RKT would beat Kal Kent but time manipulation is useless as Kal Kent has been frozen in a time loop before and managed to escaped by simply moving himself between dimensions, there a fun fact

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@labombastic: as for you.... its clear your in over ur head, RKT is beyond sky father level and u claim he is featless and leave his defeat to nothing more than speculation on ur part, due to the fact that ur basing ur "facts" on out of context scans and speculations on kal kents full power. i believe they can take if they work together but no one is soloing RKT.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This got way out of hand

Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwrathborne: No worries man! We all get carried away sometimes but thanks for listening! :)

@labombastic: Show me the scan of Superboy Prime surviving attack that destroyed 52 universes. And show me the scan which says that attack was that strong. Destroyer Armor is indestructible, you need to be atleast Celestial level to do anything to it. Calm down mate.

Just to clarify for you and everyone else reading (especially @labombastic), Monarch's explosion never destroyed 52 universes, I think it just wiped out all the life in one single universe called the "51" universe. I didn't destroy the universe, just killed everything in it. Still a highly impressive tanking feat from Superman Prime though, although IMO a little PIS was involved.

@bodinson said:

I agree there are obvious factors that can't be taken into account. Doctor Manhattan, can't he see everyones future except his own? Or something like that... I don't view visions of future from prophets and seers as necessarily "seeing the future" then it won't be changeable at all. What they saw was going to come to pass regardless of what course you took, that's bordering on fate. Which would suggest some sort of predestined hand in the affairs, no matter what choices gets made you end up with the same result, that's something entirely different and in my opinion requires a power that far exceeds any in their respective universes("GOD" himself excluded).

I do however think Thor had the capability to change or shape the future, it was written as such on panel after he received the knowledge of the runes, "Can see the past, the present and guide the future". There is a huge difference between guiding the future and just going with the flow(as a seer/prophet or what have you).

You're right, I forgot about the part where it said that he could "guide the future". That is indeed different and more impressive than just seeing the future.

@bodinson said:

You obviously misunderstood what I was trying to say, I never suggested that Thor was omnipotent. I just stated that in GENERAL(DC, MU even our own reality if there are huge powers out there) there would always be 3 categories of beings that you can never defeat in a battle, an all powerful omnipotent GOD would be one such. I didn't say Thor was omnipotent, if it came off as such then perhaps it's because of my bad comprehension of the English language, in which case I apologize because English is not my first language.

Ah ok, my bad then, sorry I misunderstood. Your english is actually very good by the way :P

@bodinson said:

Again, I didn't mention Thor controlling or not controlling time, it's the same as my response above, a being that can control time will NOT be defeated by a being that is bound to time. Even if Kal can do that I would think he is still bound by time in one way or another, it would require a being that is outside of time to defeat a being that is outside of time with the ability to make time stand still. So I stick to what I stated before, a time controller cannot be beaten, unless it's by being number 1(Omnipotent as he is also outside of time and his power is beyond comprehension).

The thing is Kal has done things that still makes me think he could possibly break free of RLT's time control. While only having a small fraction of his strength left Kent was able to punch his way through space and time with his bare hands (although he did have to use a medium), which makes me believe that RLT won't be able to beat him just on the basis of being able to control time alone.

@bodinson said:

I'm responding to this in conjunction with the claim made that Kal can read his(Thor's) mind at the speed of light. That we cannot possibly know for sure. We are not sure whether Thor's mind can be read or not or even if he has great TP ability of his own. The closest that we can possibly come to that claim would be the Odinforce. Odin does have tp(Yes I know it's Odinforce vs Odin but they're really one and the same thing) and the force could NOT read Thor's mind. The reason I believe so is because the force failed to see or understand the actions that Thor took during the duration of the events taking place, it was only AFTER Thor did certain things that the force caught on. Now perhaps I'm reading a bit more into it than there actually is but I take the fact that the Odinforce couldn't understand certain things as an indication that it could NOT read Thor's mind.

If it can't then I would like to know how Kal can? Is he on par with Odin?

With that being said, let's say that Kal "can" read Thor's mind, that then would mean that the other 2 supermans would be beaten, relatively easily leaving Thor and Kal in a stalemate. Kal would then read Thor's mind and see that Thor sees all these possibilities to win, Kal would then take actions to prevent it, Thor sees it changing and goes another route, Kal sees that Thor sees it and goes another route and so it just perpetuates on and on. They would then stalemate each other before either one would actually lift a finger in battle.

Kal's feats such as stopping a gorrila galaxy with his vision as well as punching his way into the 853rd century while already exhausted makes me believe that he is at or above Odin's (skyfather) level. But I guess you're right it still doesn't mean he can read Rune Thor's mind if Rune Thor doesn't want him to.

Afterall I get the feeling that Rune Thor is not just one step above Odin, but two or three steps above him.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

to be honest.. the only way RKT loses is if they are in fact immune to his magic. RKT's power isnt something you avoid just by throwing punches. why would punches and kicks stop the powers of a skyfather-level being. Superman/Superboy primes power set is very limited compared to someone like thor. being very strong and fast isnt enough for someone who manipulates cosmic/magical forces; he is also physically powerful in his own right and has a cosmic awareness that may or may not keep him aware of what they are capable of.

So like i said they only win if they have an high resistance to magic

LaBombastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LaBombastic

@bigcimmerian said:

Ok dude here is Superman Prime ripping open Monarch's armor and tanking a UNIVERSE BUSTING EXPLOSION.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This explosion wiped away EVERYTHING IN THE 51 UNIVERSE and Superman Prime TANKED IT AND SURVIVED.

SO HOW IS RUNE THOR EVEN GOING TO HURT MAN PRIME?????????????????? Rune Thor's attacks won't even SCRATCH Superman Prime. Rune Thor is only a galaxy buster while SUPERMAN PRIME TANKED A UNIVERSAL EXPLOSION FROM MONARCH.

This also proves that SuperMan Prime's durability is 1000000000000000 greater than the Destroyer Armor.

Add in the fact that SUPERMAN PRIME IS IMMUNE TO MAGIC/REALITY WARPING like I have already proven 100 times, and there is NO WAY RUNE KING THOR CAN EVEN TOUCH HIM.

Same with Superboy Prime, who tanked galaxy busters/3 skyfather attacks with ease and is also IMMUNE TO MAGIC.

@homicidalmaniac said:

@labombastic: I said Destroyer Odin fought Celestials not won n Celestials are way above Superman level and Skyfather level and I doubt that Superboy Prime can stand a chance against a group of Celestials.I recall the Galactus part happen in the Fear Itself storyline.

No, you said Destroyer Odin fought Celestials "EASILY", which is a load of bullcrap because Destroyer Armor Odin did absolutely NOTHING in that battle against the Celestials and eventually got reduced to RUBBISH ALONG WITH HIS WORTHLESS DESTROYER ARMOR.

Superman Prime on the otherhand TANKED A UNIVERSE-LEVEL BUSTING ATTACK AND SURVIVED as I have shown in the above scan.

Therefore, Superman Prime's durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destroyer Armor durability.

And since Man Prime is IMMUNE TO MAGIC, there is NO WAY IN HELL RUNE KING THOR CAN EVEN SCRATCH HIM.

Man Prime soloes this battle alone, add in boy prime and Kal Kent, Rune Thor is gonna get his ass kicked to KINGDOM COME AND U KNOW IT.

@spm1m said:

@labombastic: as for you.... its clear your in over ur head, RKT is beyond sky father level and u claim he is featless and leave his defeat to nothing more than speculation on ur part, due to the fact that ur basing ur "facts" on out of context scans and speculations on kal kents full power. i believe they can take if they work together but no one is soloing RKT.

I am not in over my head I am clearly the smartest and only sane person on this thread. RKT being above skyfather level doesn't mean sh!t because Superboy Prime tanked 3 skyfather attacks with ease and boy prime is the weakest of the three supermans here.

SuperMan Prime tanked UNIVERSAL DESTRUCTION FROM MONARCH'S BLAST, so tell me how RKT a mere weakling skyfather-level being is even going to hurt him????????? And like I have said 1000 times already BOTH MAN PRIME AND BOY PRIME ARE IMMUNE TO MAGIC, and Rune Thor uses magic. So there is NO WAY IN HELL Rune Thor can beat either of them alone, much less together.

As for Kal Kent he soloes the fight too because his feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything RKT has done.

@hyperlight said:

to be honest.. the only way RKT loses is if they are in fact immune to his magic. RKT's power isnt something you avoid just by throwing punches. why would punches and kicks stop the powers of a skyfather-level being. Superman/Superboy primes power set is very limited compared to someone like thor. being very strong and fast isnt enough for someone who manipulates cosmic/magical forces; he is also physically powerful in his own right and has a cosmic awareness that may or may not keep him aware of what they are capable of.

So like i said they only win if they have an high resistance to magic

I have already proven 100 times that both MAN PRIME AND BOY PRIME ARE COMPLETELY IMMUNE TO MAGIC/REALITY WARPING, which means that there is NO WAY THAT RUNE THOR WINS THIS FIGHT.

Kal Kent (at 1% of his powers) had a punch that was strong enough to bend space and time and allow him to punch his way into the 853rd CENTURY. At full power he will ERASE RUNE THOR FROM EXISTENCE WITH ONE PUNCH.

Rune Thor's physical strength is a JOKE compared to Kal Kent or either primes, and his magic WON'T WORK. Therefore he is SCREWED IN THIS FIGHT. As for his cosmic awareness, I have already proven that Man Prime was able to sense the source wall itself. Also Kal Kent is 100000000 times smarter than Rune Thor, Kal Kent is capable of calculating billions of scenarios simultaneously at the speed of light, he is smarter than BRANIAC 5 for crying out loud which makes him THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE DC UNIVERSE. Kal Kent also has 5-D Imp powers as well as 10 additional senses which makes this fight an OVERKILL.

Boy Prime, Man Prime, or Kal Kent can all solo this fight with ease.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Iragexcudder

Is Rune King Thor and Rune Lord Thor the same people??

If so, isnt Rune King Thor abstract? Just a thought. Just an IF?

I've seen on a numerous amount of forums that RKT is just an idea of what could happen.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ShootingNova

Yuck. This crazy ridiculousness is just.... ugh.

People need to stop yelling at each other and ranting on like children.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know nothing of Superman and boy prime. Odin can destroy galaxies? Lol that's NOTHING. SUPERMAN PRIME HAS TANKED AN ATTACK THAT DESTROYED 51 UNIVERSES, HERE IS THE PROOF.

No Caption Provided

This scan show nothing in regards to 51 universes being destroyed. The Earth-51 universe was destroyed, 51 universes were not.

LaBombastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LaBombastic

@shootingnova said:
@labombastic said:

You know nothing of Superman and boy prime. Odin can destroy galaxies? Lol that's NOTHING. SUPERMAN PRIME HAS TANKED AN ATTACK THAT DESTROYED 51 UNIVERSES, HERE IS THE PROOF.

No Caption Provided

This scan show nothing in regards to 51 universes being destroyed. The Earth-51 universe was destroyed, 51 universes were not.

I POSTED ANOTHER SCAN LATER WHICH SHOWED THE WHOLE 51 UNIVERSE BEING DESTROYED, BUT SINCE YOU CLEARLY MISSED IT I WILL POST IT ONE MORE TIME.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

AS YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE 51 UNIVERSE WAS OBLITERATED, and SUPERMAN PRIME WAS THE ONLY SURVIVOR. Rune Thor has NO FEATS which suggests that he can even scratch Superman Prime.

Yuck. This crazy ridiculousness is just.... ugh.

People need to stop yelling at each other and ranting on like children.

Bro you're on comicvine you are already a child just like the rest of us LMFAOOOOOOO.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@labombastic: LOL. Maybe if you had learned to read, we might be able to talk here. Unfortunately, you can't.

I said the Earth-51 universe was destroyed, but 51 universes were not destroyed. There's a distinct difference.

LaBombastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: If you knew how to read you would know that I corrected myself in the second page, at first in the first page I thought 51 universes were destroyed, and then realized that THE 51 universe (earth-51) was destroyed.

So what? Everybody makes mistakes, I made one and corrected myself. Still doesn't change the fact that Superman Prime tanked Universal Destruction, which is far more than Rune Thor can ever dream of dishing out.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ShootingNova

@labombastic: I never said anything about mistakes. Making mistakes is fine, ranting and raving on others is not.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@labombastic: I put the word "easily" as in like Hulk can "easily" fight Hercules.Celetsals can on universe power level and considering that a whole group of Celetsals have to destroy the Destroyer and the Destroyer fix itself and adopted after that fight.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@labombastic: I'm pretty sure i agreed with you bro. since you had scans that they were immune to magic.. then its probably true. i was just saying if it wasn't true being strong and fast isn't enough to fight a reality warper. he should never get a chance to even punch him. RKT is weaker physically but he wont have to use his physical powers on any of them. Just because kal kent would know what could happen doesn't mean he could do anything to stop him. its like midnighter knowing what Franklin Richards could do.. it wouldn't matter. I have never seen Kal Kent use full-fledged 5th dimensional powers because only a fraction of his heritage is 5th dimensional imp ( he isn't even full kryptonian either and is only physically powerful because the super sun and SMP 1 million is force feeding him solar radiation). 10 senses and super intelligence don't have anything on quasi-omniscience either.

but everything I'm saying doesn't matter because you showed scans that he was immune/ highly resistant to high-magic lol

I

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team Superman

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT stomps.

He can freeze time.

Speed = Distance/Time

So if RKT freezes time, he can move any distance in 0 units of time, meaning his speed is infinite, meaning he is infinitely faster than anyone here.

RKT speed blitzes them.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Heh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think RKT due to reality warping and control over time

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune 'lord' thor losses due to the fact he doesnt exist rune 'king' thor however would still lose lol

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ @labombastic has shown feats and convinced me Entire Team can solo Rune King Thor

@jayc1324@robertloucksjr@homicidalmaniac@wolverine08@bigcimmerian@the_titan_lord@shawnbaby@spm1m@green_skaar@dreadpool10@jinslayerx@moonman78its great that u like a character but can u guys show evidence that RKT wins? beside "cause hes "god" Lvl", "cause his immortal, 'in the end the only thing immortal is TOAA in Marvel'", and other lame logic.

Omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent are something only God can have no one else.

Omnipresent=being every where and anytime, meaning if your everywhere you know everything and you cant die since there's infinite you

Omniscient=Knowing everythingmeaning you know everything, how to be omnipotent and omniscient as well.

Omnipotent=All powerful, meaning you can make your self the other two as well.

so there's no such thing as being one Omni, your God or your not. in Marvel God is TOAA, no one else is Omni anything.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that Labombabstic kid was one of the most annoying trolls I've ever seen on any battle forum anywhere. Stopped at 18 posts which means that the mods must've done everyone else a favor by banning his a** early so kudos mods.

On topic: Thor should win by a pretty decent margin under the conditions set by the OP.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT stomps. The only supporter of Team Superman is an overgrown troll who can't even read his own scans. Just support whatever side he's against, and you know you're good.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: RKT has reality warping and time stopping. I never said anything about him being omnianything, but I don't think the supermen can beat a reality warper.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By skyroid

Rune King Thor wins

reason?

@jayc1324 said:

@skyroid: RKT has reality warping and time stopping. I never said anything about him being omnianything, but I don't think the supermen can beat a reality warper.

that's the reason? btw reality warping includes time stopping.

"(insert character name here) Has reality warping so he wins, I don't think the superman can beat a reality warper."

excellent logic 2nd to only ABC logic.

Spoilers of some of the reality warpers. I guess according to your logic Team superman loses to all these characters and more.

• Alien X (Ben 10)
  • Amenhotep (Marvel)
  • Anodites (Ben 10)
  • Alessa Gillespie (Silent Hill)
  • Alexander the Great (called Reality Marble; Fate/Zero anime)
  • Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla (Sonic and the Secret Rings)
  • Alfie O'Meagan (Marvel)
  • Alma Wade (F.E.A.R.)
  • Anthony Freemont (The Twilight Zone)
  • Arcueid Brunestud (called Marble Phantasm; Tsukihime series)
  • Archer (called Reality Marble; Fate/stay night series)
  • Arnie Lundberg (Marvel)
  • Aureolus Izzard (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
  • Bat-Mite (DC)
  • Billie Jenkins (Charmed)
  • Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
  • Butters Stotch (when in Imaginationland) (South Park)
  • Captain Atom (DC)
  • Celestialsapiens (Ben 10)
  • Chaos Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
  • Several Demons (Supernatural)
  • Cyvus Vail (Angel)
  • Demon Shredder (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
  • Doctor (Black Cat); only his own Warp World
  • Eden Fesi (Marvel)
  • Electra Roberts (Paradox Saga)
  • Eva-Beatrice (Umineko no naku koro ni)
  • Fairies (Fairly Odd Parents)
  • Franklin Richards (Marvel)
  • Anthony Fremont (The Twilight Zone)
  • Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
  • Gabriel (Supernatural)
  • Galactose (Tales of the TMNT)
  • Galactus (Marvel)
  • Genies (Arabic Mythology)
  • Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
  • Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • Hei Only within Hell's Gate or when extremely angry (Darker than Black)
  • Hikaru (The Red Team)
  • Him (Powerpuff Girls)
  • Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
  • Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
  • Jake (Adventure Time)
  • Jamie Braddock (Marvel)
  • Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
  • Jesse Turner (Supernatural)
  • Joel (Concession)
  • John Murdoch (Dark City)
  • kyle broflovski (South Park)
  • Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
  • Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain)
  • Legion (Marvel); via X persona
  • Libertà (La storia della Arcana Famiglia)
  • Lord Simultaneous (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Little Pete (Gone)
  • Macrosaurus (Kaiju Combat)
  • Madame Web (Spiderman the animated series)
  • Madman (The Nightside)
  • Matthew Stuart/Bedlam (DC)
  • Mordecai and Rigby (Regular Show); via The Power
  • Mr. Mxyzptlk (DC)
  • minus (minus)
  • Neo (The Matrix)
  • nosyarG ciD/Larry (Teen Titans, DC)
  • Onslaught (Marvel)
  • Peter Townsend (Dream Team)
  • Philemon and Nyarlathotep (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
  • Porunga (Dragonball)
  • Proteus (Marvel)
  • Prue Halliwell (Charmed)
  • Q (Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager)
  • Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball); via job
  • Scarlet Witch (Marvel)
  • SCP-239 (SCP Foundation)
  • Seth (Dream Team)
  • Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Shenron (Dragonball)
  • Shirou Emiya (called Reality Marble; Fate/stay night series)
  • Superman Prime (DC)
  • Takeo (X-Men 2011)
  • The Beyonder (Marvel)
  • The Black Star Dragon (Dragonball)
  • The Chaos Beast (Martin Mystery)
  • The Doctor (Paradox Saga)
  • The First Lantern/Volthoom (DC)
  • The Hero (Titan Quest)
  • The Living Tribunal (Marvel)
  • The Mask (Dark Horse Comics)
  • The Rumor (The Umbrella Academy)
  • The Shaper of Worlds (Marvel)
  • The Spectre (DC)
  • The Strangers (Dark City)
  • Trigon (Teen Titans, DC)
  • Ultimate Daimyo (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Ultimate Drako (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Vashun (Paradox Saga)
  • Vengeance demons (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); via Wish Granting
  • Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
  • Yakumo Yukari (Touhou Project)
  • Dwayne (Static Shock)
  • Verdona Tennyson (Ben 10 series)
  • Ginji Amano (Getbackers)
  • Members of the royal family of Amber and their descendants (Chronicles of Amber)
  • Zelzar (Wizards of Waverly Place); creates fortunes for wizards
  • Trick/The Blood King (Lost Girl); via writing in his own Blood
  • Mysterio (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions); via the Tablet of Order and Chaos
  • Control Freak (Teen Titans); via his remote control
  • Casanova Frankenstein (Mystery Men); via the Psycho Frakulator
  • Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
  • David Haller/Origamist/Gestalt (Marvel)
  • Spawn (Image Comics)
  • Demonbane (Demonbane)
  • Nyarlathotep (Demonbane)
  • Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Micheal (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Demiurge (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • YHVH (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Enerjak (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Darkspine Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Akasha/Akashic Records (Nasuverse)
  • Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • Lucifer (Supernatural)
  • Archangels (Supernatural)
  • Deities (Supernatural)
  • Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box)
  • Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • Z (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • The Chousin (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • Haruka Kaminogi (Noein: To Your Other Self)
  • The Great Evil Beast (DC Comics)
  • The Counter-Actor (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • The Wave of Existence (Xenogears)
  • Primus (Transformers)
  • Noein (Noein: To Your Other Self)
  • Unicron (Transformers)
  • Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko: When They Cry)
  • The Three Golden Goddesses (The Legend of Zelda)
  • Arceus (Pokemon)
  • Palkia (Pokemon)
  • Dialga (Pokemon)
  • Trenia (Nipponverse)
  • Asmodeus (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
  • Lilith (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
  • Mundus (Devil May Cry)
  • Anti-Monitor (DC)
  • Mammoth Mongul (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Amatsu-Mikaboshi/The Chaos King (Marvel)
  • Blackheart (Marvel)
mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necro King Thor solos jajaja trollface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: how is that bad logic? He's a reality warper and the team has no way to beat one. They just aren't that powerful. Rune King Thor is also too durable

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@skyroid: how is that bad logic? He's a reality warper and the team has no way to beat one. They just aren't that powerful. Rune King Thor is also too durable

dude read your own post.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"He's a reality warper and the team has no way to beat one" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Rune King Thor is also too durable" of really...I haven't noticed...and team super man is not?

again I think you should review this list cause you said

"He's a reality warper and the team has no way to beat one"

• Alien X (Ben 10)
  • Amenhotep (Marvel)
  • Anodites (Ben 10)
  • Alessa Gillespie (Silent Hill)
  • Alexander the Great (called Reality Marble; Fate/Zero anime)
  • Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla (Sonic and the Secret Rings)
  • Alfie O'Meagan (Marvel)
  • Alma Wade (F.E.A.R.)
  • Anthony Freemont (The Twilight Zone)
  • Arcueid Brunestud (called Marble Phantasm; Tsukihime series)
  • Archer (called Reality Marble; Fate/stay night series)
  • Arnie Lundberg (Marvel)
  • Aureolus Izzard (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
  • Bat-Mite (DC)
  • Billie Jenkins (Charmed)
  • Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
  • Butters Stotch (when in Imaginationland) (South Park)
  • Captain Atom (DC)
  • Celestialsapiens (Ben 10)
  • Chaos Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
  • Several Demons (Supernatural)
  • Cyvus Vail (Angel)
  • Demon Shredder (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
  • Doctor (Black Cat); only his own Warp World
  • Eden Fesi (Marvel)
  • Electra Roberts (Paradox Saga)
  • Eva-Beatrice (Umineko no naku koro ni)
  • Fairies (Fairly Odd Parents)
  • Franklin Richards (Marvel)
  • Anthony Fremont (The Twilight Zone)
  • Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
  • Gabriel (Supernatural)
  • Galactose (Tales of the TMNT)
  • Galactus (Marvel)
  • Genies (Arabic Mythology)
  • Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
  • Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • Hei Only within Hell's Gate or when extremely angry (Darker than Black)
  • Hikaru (The Red Team)
  • Him (Powerpuff Girls)
  • Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
  • Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
  • Jake (Adventure Time)
  • Jamie Braddock (Marvel)
  • Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
  • Jesse Turner (Supernatural)
  • Joel (Concession)
  • John Murdoch (Dark City)
  • kyle broflovski (South Park)
  • Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
  • Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain)
  • Legion (Marvel); via X persona
  • Libertà (La storia della Arcana Famiglia)
  • Lord Simultaneous (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Little Pete (Gone)
  • Macrosaurus (Kaiju Combat)
  • Madame Web (Spiderman the animated series)
  • Madman (The Nightside)
  • Matthew Stuart/Bedlam (DC)
  • Mordecai and Rigby (Regular Show); via The Power
  • Mr. Mxyzptlk (DC)
  • minus (minus)
  • Neo (The Matrix)
  • nosyarG ciD/Larry (Teen Titans, DC)
  • Onslaught (Marvel)
  • Peter Townsend (Dream Team)
  • Philemon and Nyarlathotep (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona)
  • Porunga (Dragonball)
  • Proteus (Marvel)
  • Prue Halliwell (Charmed)
  • Q (Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager)
  • Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball); via job
  • Scarlet Witch (Marvel)
  • SCP-239 (SCP Foundation)
  • Seth (Dream Team)
  • Shenron (Dragonball)
  • Shirou Emiya (called Reality Marble; Fate/stay night series)
  • Superman Prime (DC)
  • Takeo (X-Men 2011)
  • The Beyonder (Marvel)
  • The Black Star Dragon (Dragonball)
  • The Chaos Beast (Martin Mystery)
  • The Doctor (Paradox Saga)
  • The First Lantern/Volthoom (DC)
  • The Hero (Titan Quest)
  • The Living Tribunal (Marvel)
  • The Mask (Dark Horse Comics)
  • The Rumor (The Umbrella Academy)
  • The Shaper of Worlds (Marvel)
  • The Spectre (DC)
  • The Strangers (Dark City)
  • Trigon (Teen Titans, DC)
  • Ultimate Daimyo (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Ultimate Drako (2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Vashun (Paradox Saga)
  • Vengeance demons (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); via Wish Granting
  • Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
  • Yakumo Yukari (Touhou Project)
  • Dwayne (Static Shock)
  • Verdona Tennyson (Ben 10 series)
  • Ginji Amano (Getbackers)
  • Members of the royal family of Amber and their descendants (Chronicles of Amber)
  • Zelzar (Wizards of Waverly Place); creates fortunes for wizards
  • Trick/The Blood King (Lost Girl); via writing in his own Blood
  • Mysterio (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions); via the Tablet of Order and Chaos
  • Control Freak (Teen Titans); via his remote control
  • Casanova Frankenstein (Mystery Men); via the Psycho Frakulator
  • Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
  • David Haller/Origamist/Gestalt (Marvel)
  • Spawn (Image Comics)
  • Demonbane (Demonbane)
  • Nyarlathotep (Demonbane)
  • Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Micheal (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Demiurge (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • YHVH (Shin Megami Tensei)
  • Enerjak (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Darkspine Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Akasha/Akashic Records (Nasuverse)
  • Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • Lucifer (Supernatural)
  • Archangels (Supernatural)
  • Deities (Supernatural)
  • Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box)
  • Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • Z (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • The Chousin (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • Haruka Kaminogi (Noein: To Your Other Self)
  • The Great Evil Beast (DC Comics)
  • The Counter-Actor (Tenchi Muyo!)
  • The Wave of Existence (Xenogears)
  • Primus (Transformers)
  • Noein (Noein: To Your Other Self)
  • Unicron (Transformers)
  • Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko: When They Cry)
  • The Three Golden Goddesses (The Legend of Zelda)
  • Arceus (Pokemon)
  • Palkia (Pokemon)
  • Dialga (Pokemon)
  • Trenia (Nipponverse)
  • Asmodeus (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
  • Lilith (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
  • Mundus (Devil May Cry)
  • Anti-Monitor (DC)
  • Mammoth Mongul (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Amatsu-Mikaboshi/The Chaos King (Marvel)
  • Blackheart (Marvel)

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team supes win. superman prime is immune to magic and reality warping.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THOR STOMPS ALL THREE EASILY

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@ @labombastic has shown feats and convinced me Entire Team can solo Rune King Thor

@jayc1324@robertloucksjr@homicidalmaniac@wolverine08@bigcimmerian@the_titan_lord@shawnbaby@spm1m@green_skaar@dreadpool10@jinslayerx@moonman78its great that u like a character but can u guys show evidence that RKT wins? beside "cause hes "god" Lvl", "cause his immortal, 'in the end the only thing immortal is TOAA in Marvel'", and other lame logic.

Omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent are something only God can have no one else.

Omnipresent=being every where and anytime, meaning if your everywhere you know everything and you cant die since there's infinite you

Omniscient=Knowing everythingmeaning you know everything, how to be omnipotent and omniscient as well.

so there's no such thing as being one Omni, your God or your not. in Marvel God is TOAA, no one else is Omni anything.

Please tell me you weren't foolish enough to reply to a post that was NEARLY A YEAR ago.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

Please tell me you weren't foolish enough to reply to a post that was NEARLY A YEAR ago.

why don't u look at the day and time I posted and the guys above me.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@dreadpool10 said:

@skyroid said:

Why don't you look at the day and time I posted and the guys above me? *Correction

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By fabulousness17

How can supermans win this fight? RTK is all knowing. Which means he knows about the supermans presence and their weakness. He would also know of their arrival. He would know all this about them even if they were in a different universe. RTK would have stockpiled enough kryptonite to defeat them all.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themgr said:

Did you just say speed blitz thor? Normal Thor can fly to the sun the in a matter of minutes throw mjolnir at the speed of light and swing mjolnir at double the speed of light WITH HIS POWERS HALFED. Hela has stated Thor is as fast as the lightning that he commands and Thor has striked down a moving Quicksilver and has claimed to have beaten faster foes. And you said Thor gets Speedblitzed

regular thor couldn't be speed blitzed rune king couldn't be speed blitzed

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Starrk01

RKT had auto-shields that should withstand most of their attacks. Then he time stops + Energy Drain + soul/existence removal (see Mangog)

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers