• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by alexander121793 (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor(with odin force) chooses to use the destroyer armor when Thanos arives to destroy asgard for his mistriss death. 
 
    
Rune king thor has all his powers plus mjölnir, runes, odin force, and the destroyer armor. 
 
Thanos has all his powers 
 
No morals 
 
No holding back 
 
Bloodlusted 
 
3 weeks of prep 
 
Battle takes place in asgard.

#2 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor, I think Thanos would need a little bit more of prep to beat someone as powerfull as this Thor.

#3 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Thanos would pimp smack RKT.

#4 Posted by alexander121793 (225 posts) - - Show Bio

This is rune thor with mjölnir, runes, odin force, and the destroyer armor. 
 
Thanos with zero prep would get squashed like a bug. 
 
That is why I choose to give him prep because he has been none to be better at prep than reed richards and dr. doom who managed to outsmart galactus several times.

#5 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

3 week prep for Thanos, wow that's a lot for someone so super genius.  I go for thanos.

#6 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with prep, Thanos would get his ass kicked... 
Maybe if he has the IG, but no, Thor kills him...
#7 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool: Well maybe with the prep he can get the IG, and then I think he would defeat Thor. The problem is I don't know if that amount of prep he can get it.
#8 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger
... I don't know... 
I need to read the Avengers to know what happened here...  
But the Illuminati got the gems in a couple of minutes... or hours... who knows...
 
#9 Posted by alexander121793 (225 posts) - - Show Bio

In this battle Thanos doesn't have the infinity guantlet. 
 
If thanos had the infinity guantlet this would be drasticly one sided because with it he could beat 98% of the marvel universe with his left pinky. 
 
Also the living tribunal himself declared the infinity gems shall never be used togethor again.

#10 Posted by recordkeeper (374 posts) - - Show Bio

w/prep Thanos will indeed win
#11 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

RK Thor was 2x a skyfather and Thanos couldn't beat Odin. So RK Thor with the Destroyer armor would stomp this spite match.

#12 Posted by Deadcool (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@alexander121793 said:

In this battle Thanos doesn't have the infinity guantlet. 
 
If thanos had the infinity guantlet this would be drasticly one sided because with it he could beat 98% of the marvel universe with his left pinky. 
 
Also the living tribunal himself declared the infinity gems shall never be used together again.


Not anymore...
 
#13 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an unbearable spite in Thor's favor i don't see this lasting longer than a couple seconds even without OF and the DA. RKT is another ballpark Thanos cant begin to approach that level of power.

#14 Posted by Greendevil (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke..... Thanos is a very powerful dude YES.....BUT....RKT is on another level, much greater than Odin, or OF Thor. He dont need Mjolnir or the armor. THanos has nothing on RKT. He was getting schooled by Odin, RKT is way above Odin, so he is waaaaaaaayyy above Thanos, even with prep!
 
RKT via wishing Thanos out of existents!

#15 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil: Exactly
#16 Posted by God_Spawn (38290 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's a bit much here.

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor curbstomps Thanos.
#18 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
Thor's a bit much here.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (225039 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor defeats Thanos under these Circumstances
#20 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

well i see this is the only way thor can beat the mad titan. lol

#21 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Thore smacks him up. this Thor is omnicent so the prep honestly does more for him especially since he already knows what Thanos will do with it. and in raw power Thanos is at best around Odin. Odin considers TWSAIS Gods. Thor had them all begging for mercy. in a straight up fight with just Odin force and Runes he makes this Thanos look weak.
#22 Posted by baron2011 (1155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
Thore smacks him up. this Thor is omnicent so the prep honestly does more for him especially since he already knows what Thanos will do with it. and in raw power Thanos is at best around Odin. Odin considers TWSAIS Gods. Thor had them all begging for mercy. in a straight up fight with just Odin force and Runes he makes this Thanos look weak.
RK thor is not omniscient but he is alot stronger than thanos
#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Thor stompity stompity stompity stomps.



#24 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
Thore smacks him up. this Thor is omnicent so the prep honestly does more for him especially since he already knows what Thanos will do with it. and in raw power Thanos is at best around Odin. Odin considers TWSAIS Gods. Thor had them all begging for mercy. in a straight up fight with just Odin force and Runes he makes this Thanos look weak.
RK thor is not omniscient but he is alot stronger than thanos

he was called omnicenst and was stated to know everything that happens to every leaf on every tree till the end of all time in the whole universe or something like that.
#25 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor honestly doesn't even need the other enhancements. He can still blink Thanos out of existence. 
 
Though with 3 weeks of prep time, I'm not too sure. With that much prep, I think Thanos might find a way to win.

#26 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps. No amount of prep would help against a nigh-omniscient.
#27 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:


                    Thor defeats Thanos under these Circumstances

                   

               
#28 Posted by baron2011 (1155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
@baron2011 said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
Thore smacks him up. this Thor is omnicent so the prep honestly does more for him especially since he already knows what Thanos will do with it. and in raw power Thanos is at best around Odin. Odin considers TWSAIS Gods. Thor had them all begging for mercy. in a straight up fight with just Odin force and Runes he makes this Thanos look weak.
RK thor is not omniscient but he is alot stronger than thanos
he was called omnicenst and was stated to know everything that happens to every leaf on every tree till the end of all time in the whole universe or something like that.
he was not omniscient,at the end RK thor was very confused and put himself many questions.
how can RK thor be omniscient?
#29 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos i think has enough prep here.. he should win.. 

#30 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@baron2011 said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
@baron2011 said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
Thore smacks him up. this Thor is omnicent so the prep honestly does more for him especially since he already knows what Thanos will do with it. and in raw power Thanos is at best around Odin. Odin considers TWSAIS Gods. Thor had them all begging for mercy. in a straight up fight with just Odin force and Runes he makes this Thanos look weak.
RK thor is not omniscient but he is alot stronger than thanos
he was called omnicenst and was stated to know everything that happens to every leaf on every tree till the end of all time in the whole universe or something like that.
he was not omniscient,at the end RK thor was very confused and put himself many questions. how can RK thor be omniscient?

 
at the end he wasn't cofused at all or questioning what to do he knew exactly what was going to happen next.
#31 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
  • Thor stompity stompity stompity stomps.



#32 Posted by Greendevil (2095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
thanos i think has enough prep here.. he should win.. 
@MrDirector786 said:
Rune King Thor honestly doesn't even need the other enhancements. He can still blink Thanos out of existence.   Though with 3 weeks of prep time, I'm not too sure. With that much prep, I think Thanos might find a way to win. 
 
 

RKT is just on another level. He is so above Odin, even the Odin force has no clue whats going on..see scans. RKT stomps!


@baron2011 said:
@Thor's hammmer said:
Thore smacks him up. this Thor is omnicent so the prep honestly does more for him especially since he already knows what Thanos will do with it. and in raw power Thanos is at best around Odin. Odin considers TWSAIS Gods. Thor had them all begging for mercy. in a straight up fight with just Odin force and Runes he makes this Thanos look weak.
RK thor is not omniscient but he is alot stronger than thanos
 
 
 
If Thor is not omniscient, he is pretty damn near omniscient imo....and hell of alot more powerful than Thanos...even with prep!
 
 
RKT in a massive RAPESTOMP!!!
#33 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT is omniscient,omnipresent and of sorts omnipotent , Thanos really hasn't te slightest chance even with years of prep.
#34 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why people are saying that thanos will win because of the prep time. RKT was nigh omniscient. It says he knew everything that ever was, so the prep time is definitely in thor's favor.

#35 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Rune King Thor wins. Then he's given 3 weeks of prep + Mjolnir AND the Destroyer Armor?! SMH, if Thanos could gain the Infinity Gauntlet or a Cosmic Cube in that time that'd change things. And even then Thor was Omniscient at that level from what I understand so he'd counter it all.

#36 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@grevous11 said:

I don't see why people are saying that thanos will win because of the prep time. RKT was nigh omniscient. It says he knew everything that ever was, so the prep time is definitely in thor's favor.

When you say 3 weeks of prep we generally assume the character is allowed to prep undisturbed. Its not like Thanos hasnt beaten guys as powerful as RKT with less prep. Thanos beat hunger with 3 days prep and hunger was playing around with galactus.

But then now Galactus is a herald of the adult Franklin Richards so i dont know, he seems to have lost his touch these days.

#37 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos complete stomp with 3 weeks prep!! 3 weks prep to him and thor,asgard and most of the universe is gone.

#38 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

no, no, no. Sorry, but this isn't even a fair matchup. Ok, so in annihilation, drax put his hand through Thanos's chest and REMOVED HIS HEART. drax. Do you see anyone doing that to rune king thor? no. putting RKT into destroyer armor? YEAH, OK.....overkill....noboys is putting their hand through that, soooooooo, RKT curbstomps Thanos, no matter how much prep Thanos has. I am a firm Thanos fan, yeah he's bad ass, BUT, this is ridiculous......

Online
#39 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

no, no, no. Sorry, but this isn't even a fair matchup. Ok, so in annihilation, drax put his hand through Thanos's chest and REMOVED HIS HEART. drax. Do you see anyone doing that to rune king thor? no. putting RKT into destroyer armor? YEAH, OK.....overkill....noboys is putting their hand through that, soooooooo, RKT curbstomps Thanos, no matter how much prep Thanos has. I am a firm Thanos fan, yeah he's bad ass, BUT, this is ridiculous......

I dont see how this is as bad as you are making to it be. Thanos has got upgrades after annihilation, Drax destroyed Thanos utterly twice in thanos imperative, and what happened? He can back just like that. Thanos didnt have prep on the battle, thanos with pep has done pretty amazing things. What stopping thanos from finding where the Illuminati headquarter is and taking the IG? if he can find where HOTU is, would it really take Thanos more than a week to fight where Illuminati's heaquarter is? And he doesnt even have to get all the gem, one power gem and thor is history. He can also simply take the UN from the same place and destroy asgard along with everyone, including RKT. He can also create something like Thanosi Omega and send him on Asgard to destroy the entire planet. I know RKT is leagues above thanos in a random encounter, Destroyer Armor would be much more durable and power than Thanos in a random encounter too but come on with prep and thanos together the possibilites are endless.

We know thanos took down Hunger, a being who was making Galactus his bitch, with 3 days of prep and i wouldnt but RKT even in destroyer Armor above Galactus himself.

#40 Posted by Bo88gdan (4635 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#41 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is nigh omniscient, Thanos prep would be useless, Thor one shot him

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Rune King Thor with prep would beat Thanos with prep.

#43 Posted by CHARMINOO (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally a mismatch!

Thanos can take a normal Thor, but I don't think he would be able to take him down with the destroyer armor. So is stupid to think that Thanos would stand a chance against Odin F Thor... And

RK Thor is totally, I mean totally out of his league. If Thor wanted, the fight wouldn't last 2 seconds.

To beat thanos, normal Thor just needs the Destroyer's armor.

#44 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think he needs even that. This is totally one sided.

~Thor

#45 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor wins in a random encounter, but Thanos wins with prep.

#46 Posted by Kennypow (131 posts) - - Show Bio

3 weeks of prep ? Thanos stomps. He goes to Galactus and Galactus makes him his official herald . He does a bunch of other shit and wins.

#47 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@CHARMINOO said:

Totally a mismatch!

Thanos can take a normal Thor, but I don't think he would be able to take him down with the destroyer armor. So is stupid to think that Thanos would stand a chance against Odin F Thor... And

RK Thor is totally, I mean totally out of his league. If Thor wanted, the fight wouldn't last 2 seconds.

To beat thanos, normal Thor just needs the Destroyer's armor.

#48 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously this is an overkill

#49 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3613 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the spite thread of the year. Thanos doesn't stand a chance

#50 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT