• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

all versions of hulk, fights rkt at the same time

no bfr, no prep

ko, or kill to win

fight in asgard

#2 Posted by IKnowEverything (357 posts) - - Show Bio

wow thats interesting. RKT should be able to destroy them all quickly. if he tried to brawl like a dumby he would lose.

#3 Posted by thebatmobile12 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you you hate hulk so much?

#4 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks smashed.

#5 Posted by HolySerpent (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#6 Edited by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT smashes.

AND you put the fight in Asgard... WOW

Hate Hulk? Jerk.

#7 Posted by Kadj (63 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT takes this with ease...

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (19024 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor can beat any version of Hulk, this fight is in Asgard too.

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Spite.

#10 Edited by BigCimmerian (8839 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor wins, effortless curbstomp

#11 Edited by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio

I know why he did this.

Anyways, RKT spite. Might flag it unless there is a ultra TOAA Hulk I haven't heard about. The strongest versions I know of (Well, possibly the strongest versions) are Wonder Hulk and Cosmic Hulk., neither of which would do anything.

#12 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT no problem

#13 Edited by Nefarious (22898 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor, SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#14 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Opens portal to DC
  2. Call a lot of diferent supermans
  3. eat popcorn
#15 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2956 posts) - - Show Bio

@IKnowEverything said:

wow thats interesting. RKT should be able to destroy them all quickly. if he tried to brawl like a dumby he would lose.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

This is legitimate spite.

Rune King Thor stomps.

#17 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
@IKnowEverything: @Petey_is_Spidey: Nope. They can't physically harm him. He can amp himself near infinitely, I believe he beat down Surtur physically. 
@Rasarima said:
  1. Opens portal to DC
  2. Call a lot of different supermans
  3. eat popcorn

Would be a better debate, though some versions of Superman could give RKT sort of a fight, like Superman Prime and One Million.
#18 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#19 Posted by Rasarima (371 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@IKnowEverything: @Petey_is_Spidey: Nope. They can't physically harm him. He can amp himself near infinitely, I believe he beat down Surtur physically.
@Rasarima said:
  1. Opens portal to DC
  2. Call a lot of different supermans
  3. eat popcorn
Would be a better debate, though some versions of Superman could give RKT sort of a fight, like Superman Prime and One Million.

The supermans are for the Hulks... Dont think any hulk can open a portal.

#20 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

all versions of hulk, fights rkt at the same time

no bfr, no prep

ko, or kill to win

fight in asgard

How many Hulks have there been in total?

#21 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Maybe a dozen. None of them have the power to harm RKT regardless.
#22 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting fight, there are several hulks that are non-factors, but some that would give RKT a run for his money. Here are the list of Hulks, this is assuming you're not talking about the various other hulks, like she-hulk or red hulk, Skaar, or Hiro etc.

Maestro

World Breaker

WWH

WarHulk

Captain UniHulk

Nul Hulk

Professor Hulk

Devil Hulk

Savage Hulk

If this is 1 kill to win, then RKT could take out several of them, if it's permanent Kill to Win, the hulks will win out because they will just come back. Savage Hulk and Professor Hulk i think would be the easiers to kill, Savage can be a Beast if he's amped up enough, most of the hulk's impressive feat was done as savage.

This is where Thor would run into an issue. WarHulk with his celestial able to nullify high end magic. Captain Uni-Hulk, who's given the powers of Captain Universe, has enough power to complete his task and amp the user to untold levels. Nul Hulk, whom was a unstoppable force. WWH, whom had to be reverted with science in order to snap his neck, whom adamantium didn't even phase, with the intelligence of banner, and bad ass regenerative powers. WB, whom a planet destroying blast wouldn't even kill. Maestro said to be 100times stronger than the Hulk, smarter, and has killed every superhero in the future.

I would pay marvel good money to see this fight.

#23 Posted by Saren (25081 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Moderator Online
#24 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@BigCimmerian said:

#25 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Godabed: RKT is a reality warper, they can't keep coming back. He can wipe them all from existence with a snap of his fingers.
#26 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite. 

What about herald of galactus hulk? 

#27 Edited by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was never herald of Galactus . Nvm a what if story he was

#28 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enosisik said:
Hulk was never herald of Galactus .
Hulk is Galactus strongest herald.
#29 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Orly? What about Superman?

#30 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik said:

Orly? What about Superman?

OR destroyer Armor for that matter.

#31 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

RUNEKING THOR WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY!

#32 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

this sounds suspiciously like Spite. yes, I mean spite.

#33 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

rune king thor will blink all versions of hulk out of existance

#34 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Obsidian_Emperor: I guess you missed my breakdown. Thor was able to manipulate reality through high end magic. WarHulk, can nulify High end magic. Captain uni-Hulk can be boosted beyond levels of that of the Silver surfer, because the uni-powers work as they are needed, In this situation I'd take that to mean top tier. Maestro she already have already encounter a situation like this, and either have a way or know a way to beat it, due to his future knowledge. WB it's questionable exactly how thor's powers would affect him to a lesser degree WWH would be pretty much the same. Nul is a herald of Serpent, whom was more powerful Odin, it would be tough to say exactly what can or can not affect him.

Either way two of them have ways to counter RKT magical manipulation of reality.

#35 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Rune King Thor's feats?

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk... nah 

Savage Hulk... Nope 

Proffessor Hulk.... uh uh  

Green Scar.... forget it  

World War Hulk...... still no 

World Breaker surely.... Nah 

Red Hulk.... hes not Banner but still no 

Zombie Hulk.... wont get close to bite 

Ultimate Hulk...... LoL 

Maestro.... one shotted back to the Future 

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.......... 

Hulk Loses no matter what Version.
#37 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Power Cosmic Hulk Zombie Hulk would have had the best bet, but he was more less just a brute who could shoot lazer beams.

#38 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Rune King Thor do that isn't considered PIS?

#39 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: so when you say all versions of the hulk are you referring to Hulk/Banner or all the various types of Hulks, Like Red Hulk, She-Hulk etc?

#40 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

What cant he do? He has Matter Manipulation, Time Time Controle, and Magic that have not been seen since the days of Classic Strange. Its hard for PIS be involve when he has those Powers. Its PIS that he doesnt auto win.
#41 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

Super Spite.
#42 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: whatever, thor breaks them in pieces
#43 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

yes

#44 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

What cant he do? He has Matter Manipulation, Time Time Controle, and Magic that have not been seen since the days of Classic Strange. Its hard for PIS be involve when he has those Powers. Its PIS that he doesnt auto win.

Ok I want proof of this, because when he beat the Strings of Fate and "controlled time" he didn't under his own power.... He used the power of the Strings of Fate when he used his hammer to destroy the wheel of fate. Anyone that is above the Threads of Fate can destroy that Wheel and turn back time.

#45 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

And I doubt Rune King Thor can beat Reality Nexus Hulk.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Ok I want proof of this, because when he beat the Strings of Fate and "controlled time" he didn't under his own power.... He used the power of the Strings of Fate when he used his hammer to destroy the wheel of fate. Anyone that is above the Threads of Fate can destroy that Wheel and turn back time.

Ph I agree. The thing is he can turn back time, many can. The problem Thor had is no matter how much time he turn back or saved the day it wouldnt matter cause Ragnark would happen again, and again, and again as it was fated. He had to stop the Fates to stop Ragnark and the Dark Gods who offered Thor a place in there little circle of Awsome.  

Thor was too good for them at that point.
#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning
What the hell is that. Is he like Electric Shark Superman crap?!
#48 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Drax has knock Thanos with Power Gem off his feet and pin him to the ground for a little while. It's different for Thor with Rune magic, but it's possible that he might not be overly invulnerable.

Mindless Hulk would somewhat be a problem here as he has shattered armor of a being as powerful as a Celestial.

Also, Captain Universe Hulk might last a bit while longer.

However, Rune King Thor should win this easily.

#49 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: What the hell is that. Is he like Electric Shark Superman crap?!

The Walking Reality Nexus Hulk is the Hulk Beyonder observed when he scanned Hulk during Secret Wars. He noticed that Hulk was a walking Nexus of another reality with no finite limit. During Onslaught Saga, they tried to use that concept by turning Hulk mindless so that he can use his walking Nexus Powers. This Hulk was able to punch Onslaughts armor and shatter it physically. Juggernaut could of did the same thing but he was missing in action due to the plot that Xavier already prepped for Juggernaut.

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Ph I agree. The thing is he can turn back time, many can. The problem Thor had is no matter how much time he turn back or saved the day it wouldnt matter cause Ragnark would happen again, and again, and again as it was fated. He had to stop the Fates to stop Ragnark and the Dark Gods who offered Thor a place in there little circle of Awsome. Thor was too good for them at that point.

I think when people are talking about Rune King Thor, they are mainly taking about the feats of Odin Force Thor. But when Odin Force Thor became Rune King, he was still Odin Force. When he became "One with the Universe" (Everyone did) because the Strings of Fate had to reset itself. Rune King Thor turned back into regular Thor. So for this battle, If Rune King defeats all of these Hulks, he would just revert back into normal regular Thor again in the end, and Hulk will still be there. 0___0;;;

It's like a no win situation for Thor.

#50 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

The Threads of Fate are also Asgardian based. So characters that origin from something in a higher plane doesn't connect with the Threads of Fate. For example, the Threads of Fate do not have a string of destiny on Galactus.