- Galactus 70 %

- Silver Surfer has morals

Fights in space

#2 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos

#3 Edited by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: more like surfer solos... this is spite. /thread

#4 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@calrissian89: That's stupid, Rune King Thor > Odin.

But Galan still beats him.

#5 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine I'll edit.

EDIT:

- Thor gets 5 months prep

- Surfer has morals again

#6 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you keep changing the conditions for Surfer, as if he's not a nonfactor.

Anyway I'm sure in 5 months Thor can figure something out.

#7 Posted by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: yeah but a bl'd SS pretty much takes anyone down. so it wouldnt matter if rkt is above odin.

#8 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Gon be hard to beat a omniscient person which is odin x2 in power and 5 months prep lol.. what can surfer even do in this? Nothin really.. Galactus all he can do is shoot red eye beams which even zeus can tank. Galactus gets his ass beat by everyone -__- Thor takes this.

#9 Edited by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Wardemon32 (4341 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

So what's the genius thor gonna do with 5-months prep? Surfer is a non-factor prep or none

#17 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma said:

So what's the genius thor gonna do with 5-months prep?

Sit on his godlike ass and play some World Of Warcraft.

Then he goes and gets killed by Galactus.

#18 Edited by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma: absorb all of asgard into the destroyer and make a norse weapon of mass destruction like the twilight sword and the odin sword duel welid. And then generate another arm for mjolnir :D

#19 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebornakuma: absorb all of asgard into the destroyer and make a norse weapon of mass destruction like the twilight sword and the odin sword duel welid. And then generate another arm for mjolnir :D

Funny I remember Odin + 2 other top tier sky fathers with a 1000 years prep trying something similar to the Celestials who they could barely even scratch, yet Galactus managed to kill more than 1 that also happened to tank alternate IG's. Galactus takes this.

#20 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Umm galactus was vsing 3 low tier ones, odin was vsing like 7 with high tier celestials like arishem. Rkt in this case has 3 norse weapons of mass destruction, destroyer armour with all of asgard absorbed into it, omniscience, odin x2 or x3 in power. And yea :D Galactus will get his ass whooped

#22 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Umm galactus was vsing 3 low tier ones, odin was vsing like 7 with high tier celestials like arishem. Rkt in this case has 3 norse weapons of mass destruction, destroyer armour with all of asgard absorbed into it, omniscience, odin x2 or x3 in power. And yea :D Galactus will get his ass whooped

3 low tiers that happened to tank alternate IG's? how is that even remotely low tier?

#23 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: idk but they look low tier.. they dont have good word play.. BUT ODIN IN DESTROYER VSING 7 HIGH TIER CELESTIALS IS FREAKING SHIZ

#24 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin's power x2 or 3 still doesn't even remotely compare to 3 Celestials, Vishnu Odin or Zeus are more or less equivalent, so by your calculations, they remotely equal Rune King Thor, yet they still managed to fail against ONE celestial, that was Arishem, before being utterly humiliated.

#25 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: idk but they look low tier.. they dont have good word play.. BUT ODIN IN DESTROYER VSING 7 HIGH TIER CELESTIALS IS FREAKING SHIZ

"idk but they look low tier" isn't good enough. They also managed to cause a multiversal timestream collapse. Yeah that's completely "low tier"

Secondly what basis do you have to call the other high tier? Arishem, and Exitar I understand, far as the rest? regardless they failed to put one celestial down together?that instantly regenerated?

#26 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Vishu and zeus weren't even fightning.. Galactus wouldn't beat 7 high tier celestials anyways, against 2 or 1 odin would have won becuase he was doing aight against 2. And RKT is hela lot more powerful then odin.. And he has 2 extranorse weapons of mass destruction! And he is smarter.. So yea.. Don't compare RKT to Odin

#27 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Vishu and zeus weren't even fightning.. Galactus wouldn't beat 7 high tier celestials anyways, against 2 or 1 odin would have won becuase he was doing aight against 2. And RKT is hela lot more powerful then odin.. And he has 2 extranorse weapons of mass destruction! And he is smarter.. So yea.. Don't compare RKT to Odin

I didn't compare RKT to Odin until you made that " 2x" statement, hence why I said "according to your calculations" and saying Odin would win against one is false is so many ways, as i stated, Odin with the destroyer armor failed to put down ONE celestial down that examined his twilight sword and completely destroyed it. Moreover the Celestial casually deflected a full out blast from the destroyer. Odin would of never even succeeded against one Celestial guy yet alone two. Galactus is above Odin, and the creator stated himself that the Celestials were created to be a tier above Galactus.

#28 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Okay how about this.. RKT found power within right? That was like = odin. Then he got omniscience, rune magic, odin force.. So with the 5 months prep maybe he can absorb to twilight sword, the pimped mjolnir from surtur, destroyer armour and odin sword ? :D And abosrb the life force of all the asgardians.. Then that would make him damn powerful.. Then he goes to galactus and god blasts him.. (in RKT series he was shown to be able to god force without mjolnir) The godforce of RKT should be pretty freaking poiwerful considering a GEO-FORCE attack from classic thor was enough to kill a hungry galactus. And the geo-force is his 3rd most powerful attack.. lol

#29 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT couldn't even reform mljnor on his own, and he wasn't even above the threads of fate.

#30 Posted by GhettoSwag (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: he could reforge mjolnir on his own but it would be better if surtur did it because surtur has more talent and skill :P BUT WHO CARES ADMIT IT RKTS LIFE FORCE WITH THE FULL ODI NFORCE AND RUNE MAGIC AND ASGARDIAN LIFE FORCE AND THE ENERGIES ABSORBED FROM THE NORSE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WOULD BE ENOUGH TO OBLIVIATE GALACTUS AND SILVER SURFUR AND 5 GALAXIES ASWELL

#31 Edited by PreCrisisFlea (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin gave Galactus a pretty good fight, and IMHO Odin was not really trying to kill Galactus, just trying to back him off. RKT surpassed Odin, and was way above Surfer. Galactus in FF recently destroyed a couple of Celestials IIRC

Has even ordinary vanilla Thor ever lost a fight with Surfer? Don't think Surfer matters here.

Galactus probably wins but RKT is definitely in his weight class and could conceivably take the fight.

#32 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: he could reforge mjolnir on his own but it would be better if surtur did it because surtur has more talent and skill :P BUT WHO CARES ADMIT IT RKTS LIFE FORCE WITH THE FULL ODI NFORCE AND RUNE MAGIC AND ASGARDIAN LIFE FORCE AND THE ENERGIES ABSORBED FROM THE NORSE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WOULD BE ENOUGH TO OBLIVIATE GALACTUS AND SILVER SURFUR AND 5 GALAXIES ASWELL

^how was that even implied? He clearly lacked the ability to do it, you did claim he had omniscience correct? (which i doubt) with all that omniscience you would think he would have the ability and skills to reform the hammer? RKT has done nothing to conceivably believe he could take Galactus. Like I said, was was still tied to the fates of Asgard.

Honestly you haven't provide anything substantial to support your point guy. You're just rambling my friend.

#33 Edited by xlab3000 (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and Surfer

#34 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

RKT couldn't even reform mljnor on his own, and he wasn't even above the threads of fate.

He claimed that he was still inferior to the Fates so instead of facing them directly, he went to the spindle wheel and cut the threads. When he cut the threads, even Galactus was affected. If he can use that plot device again, he would win this battle with ease, but the threads have to be right there in front of him as the battle starts.

#35 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

He claimed that he was still inferior to the Fates so instead of facing them directly, he went to the spindle wheel and cut the threads. When he cut the threads, even Galactus was affected. If he can use that plot device again, he would win this battle with ease, but the threads have to be right there in front of him as the battle starts.

I've read the comic, I don't recall Galactus being affected at all, do you have the scans to support this? i'm curious to see for myself.

#36 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@alberto_weskardo said:

@x_insignia1 said:

I've read the comic, I don't recall Galactus being affected at all, do you have the scans to support this? i'm curious to see for myself.

i can only presume he's referring to this (middle right)?

though i have no idea what does he have to do with the whole Ragnarok cycle, i can also see arishem and others as well.

#37 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer

I really wouldn't see how those beings are tied to the fate of Asgard, seeing that there are beings there who arn't even Asgardian. It clearly states "the asgardian gods embraced an inevitable, single death". I don't even recall the Celestials being part of the prior Ragnarok cycles given how they're easily above earth's pantheons. The image depiction seems rather ambiguous, I don't think it really depicts those other beings being tied to the threads of fate, for one we all know Galactus plays a larger role in the universe (equity/keeping abraxas in check)

#38 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (971 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these circumstances....

I'd have to go with Rune King Thor in the Destroyer's armor. Incidentally, the so-called 'warrior's madness', has no feats to indicate Thor is actually amped in strength ten fold. Nevertheless, it was Odin in Destroyer armor that (attempted and failed) to take on the Celestials. However, I don't see Galactus on par with any Celestial. Additionally, Rune King Thor was more powerful than Odin. Also, someone with Rune King Thor's depth of wisdom with prep...yeah, I could see these two falling before Rune King Thor. Surfer is also a non-factor between these two powerhouses.

RKT for the win.

#39 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these circumstances....

I'd have to go with Rune King Thor in the Destroyer's armor. Incidentally, the so-called 'warrior's madness', has no feats to indicate Thor is actually amped in strength ten fold. Nevertheless, it was Odin in Destroyer armor that (attempted and failed) to take on the Celestials. However, I don't see Galactus on par with any Celestial. Additionally, Rune King Thor was more powerful than Odin. Also, someone with Rune King Thor's depth of wisdom with prep...yeah, I could see these two falling before Rune King Thor. Surfer is also a non-factor between these two powerhouses.

RKT for the win.

How is Galactus not on par with any Celestials when he managed to kill a few?

#40 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (971 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: ????

Okay. This is impressive. Got any scans/issues? Had no idea the two entities had ever met (?)

#41 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by CaptnMcDeadpool (971 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

@captnmcdeadpool

you should read the Mad Celestials story arc.

Okay. That was frickin' awesome.

How do I get my hands on it?

Edit: Ah...looks like FF, maybe?

#44 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: There was no evidence that Thor couldn't remake Mjolnir. He wanted to give Surtur the oppuntinity to remake the hammer that would bring the last ragnorak and end everything.

#45 Edited by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

@captnmcdeadpool

you should read the Mad Celestials story arc.

Okay. That was frickin' awesome.

How do I get my hands on it?

Fantastic Four # 600 through 610 or somewhere around there and also FF 1 through 4.

If you find this though, don't forget to pay extra attention to Dr. Doom and Valeria. Mostly Dr. Doom though since he deals with the Four Celestials before they reach Galactus.

#46 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (971 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus solos.

#48 Posted by PreCrisisFlea (68 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens when Ragnorak happens? Does everything but Asgard stay happy as a clam, or do the whole nine worlds fry? If the latter, doesn't that include Midgard, where Galactus and a bunch of other people allegedly so much more powerful than RKThor hang their hats?

#49 Edited by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@calrissian89: Not a chance Surfer solo Rune king. One smack from the mjolnir on Surfers chest and he is gone into oblivion.

#50 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan, RKT is strong but not on his level.