Rune king Thor vs exitar

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By grevous11

Earlier today I did something very similar, it was RKT vs an average celestial and it was overwhelmingly in Thor's favor, so I bumped it up a notch. No rules and the battlefield is asgard.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Exitar doesn't have many feats (well...he doesn't have any), but I have trouble believing RKT would stand much of a chance against someone who was stated to be more powerful than the entire Fourth Host combined.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CitizenBane said:

Exitar doesn't have many feats (well...he doesn't have any), but I have trouble believing RKT would stand much of a chance against someone who was stated to be more powerful than the entire Fourth Host combined.

This

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@grevous11 said:

Earlier today I did something very similar, it was RKT vs an average celestial and it was overwhelmingly in Thor's favor, so I bumped it up a notch. No rules and the battlefield is asgard.

Why was it in Thor's favor ?

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@CitizenBane said:

RKT doesn't have many feats either .

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By grevous11

@TheGodKiller3 Apparently an average celestial, while still powerful, is not even comparable to the likes of exitar and arishem. So it was comon consensus that Thor won. I just wanted peoples opinions and thoughts.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@grevous11 said:

@TheGodKiller3 Apparently an average celestial, while still powerful, is not even comparable to the likes of exitar and arishem. So it was comon consensus that Thor won. I just wanted peoples opinions and thoughts.

The key beings here are Arishem and Exitar , not RKT . Read my post on that thread , and you'll understand why I was surprised that people voted for RKT instead of the Celestial .

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By majestic99

@CitizenBane said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Exitar.

hokutageng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Thor already broke his Armor. Rune King Thor would do the rest.