Rune king thor vs dr doom

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By killers10333

Dr. doom gets 10 years prep, rune king thor gets none. Battle to death, and fight takes place in Asgard. Who wins?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By darktiger

10 years really this is stupid well you are a newbie but i say thor

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Doom has beaten Galactus with prep. Galactus > RKT. 

Doom stomps.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By killers10333

It cant be that stupid if it spawned two different answers xD.. My thought was RKT destroys Doom, so i HAD to give him a good amount of prep because honestly it only makes sense.. i didnt know doom beat galactus lol i guess that answers my question =p

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darktiger said:

10 years really this is stupid well you are a newbie but i say thor

Doom with minimal prep has stolen power from the Beyonder and Galactus. Thor has no chance here.

Thor has no chacne.@killers10333 said:

It cant be that stupid if it spawned two different answers xD.. My thought was RKT destroys Doom, so i HAD to give him a good amount of prep because honestly it only makes sense.. i didnt know doom beat galactus lol i guess that answers my question =p

You are correct in that a random encounter would be a stomp for Thor, but ten years prep is slightly overkill. Maybe six months, or a year at most?

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Magethor

@killers10333 said:

Doom doesn't need prep anymore. He stole Beyonder's power with only a thought. The only way RKT can beat Doom is like any other person. PIS/CIS.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bo88gdan

10 years of preparation ? DR DOOM wins 

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By niBBit

Aren't Galactus or Beyonder like super smart or have like Omniscience or something, should't beings like Galactus or even higher beings see Doom coming or know what he's up to, how can Doom outsmart that. Yes noob here :)

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By isaac_clarke

Here's the problem with omniscience and characters powerful enough to blink people out of existence - either Doom builds a plot device to save himself, gets the infinity gauntlets he's sporting to work or finds himself a cosmic cube. Outside that, this could regardless of prep be a one sided fight in Thor's favor.

@Nefarious said:

Doom has beaten Galactus with prep. Galactus > RKT. Doom stomps.

Cosmic Cube, Cosmic Control rod, Watcher tech and I think something else. The final trick to pull that entire win off was jumping Galactus while he was unaware of his presence to steal enough power before Galactus could prevent this assault.

It isn't exactly too easy for him to nab all that stuff again. He might in ten years - I just don't count on it.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@niBBit said:

Aren't Galactus or Beyonder like super smart or have like Omniscience or something, should't beings like Galactus or even higher beings see Doom coming or know what he's up to, how can Doom outsmart that. Yes noob here :)

Believe Beyonder knew what Doom was up to, and let him steal his powers. 
The same can't be said for Galactus.  
Doom stomps with this much prep.  
Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magethor

@niBBit said:

Galactus is not omniscient at all. He's just long living and has experienced wisdom about the creation of the universe. For anything, his wisdom is only good for bed time stories. He has Cosmic awareness which sense disturbances within a continuum but Doom is like the incarnation of very concept of DOOM and even neigh omniscience don't see their impending doom before its too late.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThatThorFan

10 years of prep? Wow. He will be able to destroy RKT and then some.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious
@isaac_clarke: Agreed, it is indeed possible.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Magethor said:

Galactus is not omniscient at all. He's just long living and has experienced wisdom about the creation of the universe. For anything, his wisdom is only good for bed time stories. He has Cosmic awareness which sense disturbances within a continuum but Doom is like the incarnation of very concept of DOOM and even neigh omniscience don't see their impending doom before its too late.

Doom disagrees.

More than enough showings of Galactus perceiving how events conclude or before they happen. It's debatable if Rune King Thor is anywhere his better in this regard given his limited showings - essentially seeing the one out of this perpetual Ragnarok and taking it.

@OmegaDynasty said:

Believe Beyonder knew what Doom was up to, and let him steal his powers. The same can't be said for Galactus. Doom stomps with this much prep.

He was knocked out cold by the Beyonder. The other time Doom had a cosmic cube, Watcher tech, the cosmic control rod and the element of surprise while Galactus was setting up his gear to eat. Those aren't exactly showings of Galactus at his best.

As for the Beyonder knowing Doom was about to take his powers:

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jayfournines

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@Nefarious said:

This

10 years of prep for Doom is overkill, Doom wins

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By justleader

@Nefarious said:

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

In Ten years Doom gets bored and forget's what he was prepping for and decides to stick to making Reed Richards life miserable.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThatThorFansaid:

10 years of prep? Wow. He will be able to destroy RKT and then some.

@isaac_clarke

said:

@Magethor said:

Doom disagrees.

More than enough showings of Galactus perceiving how events conclude or before they happen. It's debatable if Rune King Thor is anywhere his better in this regard given his limited showings - essentially seeing the one out of this perpetual Ragnarok and taking it.

@OmegaDynasty said:

Believe Beyonder knew what Doom was up to, and let him steal his powers. The same can't be said for Galactus. Doom stomps with this much prep.

He was knocked out cold by the Beyonder. The other time Doom had a cosmic cube, Watcher tech, the cosmic control rod and the element of surprise while Galactus was setting up his gear to eat. Those aren't exactly showings of Galactus at his best.

As for the Beyonder knowing Doom was about to take his powers:

@Jayfournines

said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@Nefarious said:

This

10 years of prep for Doom is overkill, Doom wins

@lordraiden

said:

In Ten years Doom gets bored and forget's what he was prepping for and decides to stick to making Reed Richards life miserable.

@Nefarious

said:

Agreed with Every word you all say. Doom makes his living off of defeating higher powered beating by lunch time. When he loses its almost ALWAYS due to hubris and his overconfidence.

A serious Doom pwns

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JonSmith
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-6022d32c2b56e
deactivated-6022d32c2b56e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't rune king thor omniscient? So what use would prep do..

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Doom has already stolen a portion of the Odin Force now he returns for the remainder.

Avatar image for nicolaileimer123
NicolaiLeimer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NicolaiLeimer123

@killers10333: RKT is far more powerfull then Galactus. RKT has much mor Powers like Reality Warping, Dimensional Warping, Space and Time Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Mind Mindpulation, Magic and Much more. He stomps Galactus.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow i forgot about this...

Avatar image for galan_destroyer
Galan_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers