#1 Posted by IncredibleHulk (14 posts) - - Show Bio

No BFR,No Prep Time,NO NOTHING! all out battle,this battle takes place on the moon

#2 Posted by Mortein (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win

#3 Posted by IncredibleHulk (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: do you even know who Rune King Thor Is????

#4 Posted by HolySerpent (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant

#5 Posted by winfred (111 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#6 Posted by Mortein (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

@IncredibleHulk said:

@Mortein: do you even know who Rune King Thor Is????

I do. why?

#7 Posted by Marvel_Rules (60 posts) - - Show Bio

rune king thor stomps

#8 Posted by IncredibleHulk (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: Just wondering

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Do ou know who tyrant is

#10 Posted by Richter (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor. This thread says DEPOWERED Tyrant. I take that to insinuate that Tyrant has NO powers. Therefore RKT kicks him around that dustball.

#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
RKT.
#12 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Richter:FUCK NO SILLY, he means the Tyrant while being Galactus's herald.

full-powered Tyrant is arguably on the level of galactus.

hope that was clear.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Richter: No, de-powered insinuates that a character isn't at their regular full power and would be weaker to some degree.

Moderator
#14 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Richter: Usually when people refer to de-powered Tyrant, they are just talking about him as he appeared in the comics when he fought the Surfer & co or Thanos, which means he's still well above Herald level.

#15 Edited by Marvel_Rules (60 posts) - - Show Bio

but rune king thor is elder god lever or higher

#16 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor blinks him out of existence.

#17 Posted by Marvel_Rules (60 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#18 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Richter said:

Rune King Thor. This thread says DEPOWERED Tyrant. I take that to insinuate that Tyrant has NO powers. Therefore RKT kicks him around that dustball.

Yeah...even I know what a Depowered Tyrant means, and I rarely read comics. 
#19 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Richter:FUCK NO SILLY, he means the Tyrant while being Galactus's herald.

full-powered Tyrant is arguably on the level of galactus.

hope that was clear.

Do us all a favor and stop posting.
#20 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: wth is up with you, I only explained something to him which he doesn't seem to know. when you are a mod you can take my right to post, but for now, please keep these opinions to yourself instead of using the term "us".

one more thing, U MAD

#21 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Illuminatus: wth is up with you, I only explained something to him which he doesn't seem to know. when you are a mod you can take my right to post, but for now, please keep these opinions to yourself instead of using the term "us".

one more thing, U MAD

There was absolutely no need for you to drop an F-bomb in all caps.
#22 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

There's always a need for that. Always.

#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killer_of_trolls: Refrain from using profanity in the future.
Moderator
#24 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: is that all, you could have just said so in the first place. I wasn't being offensive anyway.

@Morpheus_: understood, I was absent from the site a long time and wasn't aware of this new rule.

#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT.
 
DP Tyrant would lose to Odin.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18308 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose it’s easier to say RKT would win because he looked pretty very powerful but he has very little feats. Power of a skyfather (odin) + Rune (souls from ultraverse) is a lot of powers and normally Skyfather has been able to hurt a hungry galactus.

 

But that being said RKT has very limited feats. I think it’s hard to say .

 

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

I suppose it’s easier to say RKT would win because he looked pretty very powerful but he has very little feats. Power of a skyfather (odin) + Rune (souls from ultraverse) is a lot of powers and normally Skyfather has been able to hurt a hungry galactus.

 

But that being said RKT has very limited feats. I think it’s hard to say .

 

He one-shotted Mangog and defeated TWSAIS, but for me more important is that he is supposed to be at least two times more powerfull than Odin.
#28 Posted by Killemall (18308 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Killemall said:

I suppose it’s easier to say RKT would win because he looked pretty very powerful but he has very little feats. Power of a skyfather (odin) + Rune (souls from ultraverse) is a lot of powers and normally Skyfather has been able to hurt a hungry galactus.

 

But that being said RKT has very limited feats. I think it’s hard to say .

 

He one-shotted Mangog and defeated TWSAIS, but for me more important is that he is supposed to be at least two times more powerfull than Odin.
Mangog is no where as powerful as DP-Tyrant, there is a huge difference. Now to talk of TWSAIS , i think that was the only comic they ever appeared in. How powerful where they actually and he did not really defeat him, he just cut their connection from Asgard if i remember correctly. 
 
Two times as powerful as Odin? is it because he has both odin force and Rune powers? i suppose that sort of makes sense but he still have very little feats to go by. I still think its hard to decide. 
#29 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I know it's not directed at me but I beleve he said tha RKT is twice as powerfull as Odin, because when Odin went to Mimir he sacrificed only one of his eyes for the knowledge Mimir possesed while Thor sacrificed both, and while Odin hung himself untill he was almost dead Thor hung himself untill he was alread dead ( and then he came back ). Hope this helps.

#30 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:

@Killemall: I know it's not directed at me but I beleve he said tha RKT is twice as powerfull as Odin, because when Odin went to Mimir he sacrificed only one of his eyes for the knowledge Mimir possesed while Thor sacrificed both, and while Odin hung himself untill he was almost dead Thor hung himself untill he was alread dead ( and then he came back ). Hope this helps.

Exactly this. :)
 
@Killemall said:
Mangog is no where as powerful as DP-Tyrant, there is a huge difference. Now to talk of TWSAIS , i think that was the only comic they ever appeared in. How powerful where they actually and he did not really defeat him, he just cut their connection from Asgard if i remember correctly. 
 

I wouldn't put DP Tyrant higher than Mangog. 
 
TWSAIS where for sure much more powerfull than Odin. Odin also knew that he doesn't have potential to defeat them, which means that RKT > Odin + Odinsword + Destroyer Armor + Asgard's army. Odin had to understand that if he never even tried to fight with them.  
 
RKT already had Odin Force and his own powers, before he sacrificed his two eyes and gain knowledge of runes.
#31 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins without too much trouble if its the weak tyrant

#32 Posted by lol (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#33 Edited by JwwProd (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor.

#34 Posted by dondave (34655 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT

Online
#35 Posted by laflux (14317 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I think Tyrant has more raw power, but he hasn't show the versalility which is given by Odinforce users, and RKT has this in an even higher degree than Odinforce Thor, or Odin for that matter.

So RKT should win IMO.

#36 Edited by Killerwasp (2845 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#37 Posted by lol (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Honestly, I think Tyrant has more raw power, but he hasn't show the versalility which is given by Odinforce users, and RKT has this in an even higher degree than Odinforce Thor, or Odin for that matter.

So RKT should win IMO.

you are a geist now?

#38 Posted by laflux (14317 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: The Geists are gone.......I am nothing now........

#39 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#40 Posted by lol (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lol: The Geists are gone.......I am nothing now........

when they gone?

#41 Posted by laflux (14317 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

@laflux said:

@lol: The Geists are gone.......I am nothing now........

when they gone?

*With over 50 members terminated, the Geist Genocide of April 2014 is the largest single mass banning in the History of Comicvine*

Comicvine Annuals 2014-

*The Geist Genocide, was the final blow to what was a fading giant. After forays into Mainstream Wiki's and Comicvine sister sites had been repelled, Militant Geists retreated back to thier original stronghold on Comicvine. A ruling by the great mod Saren, prohibited Geist related threads from appearing on site, limiting thier ability to pull in new users. The authorities could have probably decided to end whatever threat the geists had, by a person- to-person campaign, but pressures from other allies about a problem spawned from thier own bosom, forced them to take more wholesome action- It was decided that every Geist, regardless of creed, conviction or color, would be exteriminated*

Official Guide to Comicvine Vol.3

*The indiscrimiate slaughter of dozens of innocent Geists shows the value of policital factions and power over fairness and equality. I knew such malvolent attributes where characteristic of some mods here, but the actions I have witnessed have left my alligiances and friendships in doubt*

*Is it right to kill the innocent with Guilty? Is it wrong to let an entire kindgom fall to jeopardy because we are not percieved to be strong, to be in control?*

*My Only regret is that this plague should have been exterimated earlier*

Various comments from viners- People and Places of Comicvine Vol. 5

#42 Posted by dondave (34655 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux I wouldn't say Depowered Tyrant has more raw power. His best feats include one shotting people that Odin could one shot. Original Tyrant was a galaxy buster but so is Odin and by proxy so is RKT.

His only chance is to try and absorb RKT's power.

Online
#43 Posted by Experio (14333 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King

#44 Posted by lol (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@laflux I wouldn't say Depowered Tyrant has more raw power. His best feats include one shotting people that Odin could one shot. Original Tyrant was a galaxy buster but so is Odin and by proxy so is RKT.

His only chance is to try and absorb RKT's power.

I think he could talk about Galactus have fear to fight even a DP Tyrant