Rune king Thor

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Newblood2333

RKT could win this based off logic. He dies based off feats.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry takes him, Thanos secures the win IMO.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Sentry takes him, Thanos secures the win IMO.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.

Avatar image for egyptian_god_ra
Egyptian_God_Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Keikai

The Sentry.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D/S Sentry>Thor

Thanos>Thor

Thanos>=D/S sentry

odinforce thor/Odin>>>>Thanos

odinforce thor/Odin>>>>D/S Sentry

RKT>>>>Odinforce thor/odin

RKT blinks and turns them into mead.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By XiiX
DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT blinks them out of existence.

Seriously, do people have ANY kind of sense when its about Sentry here?

Jesus.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Thor didn't do anything in that arc that DSS couldn't repeat. With Void feats, he could win.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DB14

Oh sure, so Void can casually blink out Odin + -level beings.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db14 said:

Sentry casually destroyed a multiversal level person. Plus, Thor didn't blink them away. In fact, he didn't even touch them. All he did was destroy the thread that was holding everything together. Nothing suggests they are above Odin. They have no feats.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hulkage

@fabulousness17 said:

@hulkage: Thor didn't do anything in that arc that DSS couldn't repeat. With Void feats, he could win.

Other than, you know, ending the Ragnorok cycle, defeating Cosmic level entities, basically oneshotting Fernus, scaring Surfer (a skyfather level being), allowing himself to die and then bringing himself and everyone else back to life, etc...

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry casually destroyed a multiversal level person.

When willl people finally realize that Molecule Man during his encouter with Sentry was NOT at the power level of Secret Wars anymore?

This level of power has long since been retconned, he wasn't even Skyfather-Level by that point.

Sure, he might right now be more powerful again, but during that time period he was not.

And yes, they were above Odin, as Odin didn't even notice them and was their puppet.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@fabulousness17 said:

Other than, you know, ending the Ragnorok cycle, defeating Cosmic level entities, basically oneshotting Fenrir, scaring Surfer (a skyfather level being), allowing himself to die and then bringing himself and everyone else back to life, etc...

He ended it by destroying a piece of thread. Not by going up against them head on. Cosmic level entities? This is just a statement, they have no feats that put them up here. Statements are bad in Asgard, remember how many times Odin was called omnipotent? Surfer wasn't in this arc, and he is far from Skyfather. I'm pretty sure he didn't actually die. If he did, this is nothing Sentry can't do. You have failed to provide one good reason.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure he meant Surtur.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fabulousness17

@db14: Regular Thor has damaged Surtur and Fernus before, so why would this be an impressive feat for RKT?

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you think regular Thor damaging a being that Odin had to effectifely suicide-kill, that destroyed a galaxy by just forging a sword and that has been presented as a Skyfather-level being on pretty much every other occasion too as legit?

Funny guy, talking to ME about lowballing.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RealityWarper

@db14: Regular Thor has damaged Surtur and Fernus before, so why would this be an impressive feat for RKT?

And Sentry destroyed Ymir physical form in one-shot and he was holding back.

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hulkage

No not really.

And don't say that the cosmics were fearless because TOAA is as well basically. Marvel has a specific hierarchy and TOWSAITS are marginally above Odin. Accomplishing feats that Odin couldn't dream of accomplishing makes him far superior to anything Sentry has ever done.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Ymir is totally a Skyfather-Level being.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fabulousness17

@db14: Thor has harmed Mephisto, damaged a Celestial, harmed Galactus multiple times, turned away Surtur and Ymir, pushed back a charging Juggernaut, rocked Zelia (who had Odin trapped at the time), plus many more feats. So he does have the feats to back these up.

But even with all of these feats, he was completely helpless against DSS.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Molecule Man is totally above.

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, basically by selectively choosing those partially totally out of context feats (Thor piercing a Celestials with the Odin-Sword, which didn't do anything whatsoever and was because the Celestial was curious, him driving of a starving Galactus or intercepting a hungry Galactus who was at the same time locked into TP-battle with Odin etc) you did now really imply that DSS is stronger than pretty much any cosmic entity out there.

What more do I need to say to this except 'Total bias'?

But hey, lets play this you way, Thor totally harmed DSS too, he even cried out in pain.

He just regenerated.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@fabulousness17 said:

No not really.

And don't say that the cosmics were fearless because TOAA is as well basically. Marvel has a specific hierarchy and TOWSAITS are marginally above Odin. Accomplishing feats that Odin couldn't dream of accomplishing makes him far superior to anything Sentry has ever done.

1) Actually, non-Odinforce Thor was doing just fine against Fernis and Ulik at the beginning of this very same arc. Captain America even owned this Fernis you talk about. Want the scans? I have the entire arc in front of me. Surtur was never harmed by RKT. Not once, so I'm not sure while you bring this up.

Also, this is regular thor turning Surtur away from Asgard.

No Caption Provided

2) TOWSAITS are completely featless. The only feat they have is falling from Thor damaging their scheme. However strong you believe them to be is based on statements or implied power. This Thor is basically featless.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db14: I'm definitely done debating with you, like I said in the previous forum where you tried low balling the Sentry. Read up on both character before you act knowledgeable. Have a good day

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I change my vote to the Sentry as well

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ people voting for sentry

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17:

1) Actually, non-Odinforce Thor was doing just fine against Fernis and Ulik at the beginning of this very same arc. Captain America even owned this Fernis you talk about. Want the scans? I have the entire arc in front of me. Surtur was never harmed by RKT. Not once, so I'm not sure while you bring this up.

I'm pretty sure Thor has the Odin Force at that period in time. And the ones he fought at the beginning of the arc weren't full strength at all, they were at different power levels every time they fought as Thor mentioned they had gotten stronger. I never said Surter was harmed just scared/intimidated. This is the same Surter who has been fighting Odin for centuries.

2) TOWSAITS are completely featless. The only feat they have is falling from Thor damaging their scheme. However strong you believe them to be is based on statements or implied power. This Thor is basically featless.

They were powerful enough to torn Odin into their puppet and oversee Ragnorok. They were above Odin marginally.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: how is this all wrong? what has D/S Sentry done? he has a very high durability, he can fly many times faster than light, he physically overwhelmed regular Thor who got up a couple of panels later and he flew a very large, about earth sized celestial (exitar) away from earth. all very impressive, we can also take into account feats from sentry before the d/s as well but nothing puts him anywhere near the most powerful sky father (apart from chaos war herc if he counts) ever shown. sentry's power set with D/S was shown to be mainly physical, rkt used rune energy shields to block mangog's blows with ease. mangog is a being with physicals far beyond regular thor and at least nearly at Thanos's level if not equal or perhaps marginally surpassing them but around the same level, therefore i don't believe sentry could do any damage to RKT with physical blows. i can't recall if he has shown energy attacks but he is likely capable of them as he was pre- D/S which would not be a problem as they are probably at best between the power output of thanos and a regular sky father which is leagues below RKT. so what can D/S sentry do to harm RKT, i actually am interested to know if i am missing some very significant feats and will accept being wrong if you provide them. i have shown that RKT can't be harmed by him but RKT was simply so powerful that Mangog, a being who posed not a huge but quite a significant threat to odin was simply wished into some weird light or spirit i can't really remember. i could go on about how RKT went on to gain more power and wisdom than odin by doing various things blah blah but as i said unless i am missing some crazy feats by the sentry then you are either being ignorant or you haven't read the issues where RKT appeared so i will not debate with someone who is being ignorant or is not fully informed of one of the character's powers on a battle thread and is not asking or being open to the information they haven't seen. it may seem like i am making many accusations but like i said if you know some crazy d/s sentry feats then please inform me of them and i will reconsider the outcome in my opinion and admit that i was not fully aware of d/s sentry's full power.

However, if there are no such feats then well i have to advise against making claims or forming and expressing full opinions before being fully informed of a character's power on a battle thread.

You may interpret this as being hypocritical if you do have proof of such feats by D/S but i have said that i am open to being informed of something new to me and am willing to change my opinion whereas you have made a claim against the trend of opinion without saying why (to me at least) so why would that change my mind? that was your aim wasn't it? to change my mind? otherwise you wouldn't have responded to my comment.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

I'm pretty sure Thor has the Odin Force at that period in time. And the ones he fought at the beginning of the arc weren't full strength at all, they were at different power levels every time they fought as Thor mentioned they had gotten stronger. I never said Surter was harmed just scared/intimidated. This is the same Surter who has been fighting Odin for centuries.

They were powerful enough to torn Odin into their puppet and oversee Ragnorok. They were above Odin marginally.

1) Actually I'm pretty sure he didn't. I am quite confident that was the time when Odin was trapped. I would have to look when I get home though. Thor didn't fight Fernis at all, except at the beginning of "Thor Disassembled." Him and Captain America both did good against him. Fernis did grow to great size and fulfill his destiny at the end, but RKT never fought him. All Thor did was destroy the thread that was holding Ragnarak together. This single handily changed the course of everything.

2) The only reason they fed off of Asgard (and Odin) is because Odin didn't sacrifice enough at the Well of Mimir or when he hung himself. It was even stated that Thor, "had to go beyond your father." If Odin would of made the same sacrifices, then he would of done the same thing Thor did. The only thing I see Thor gaining from this whole arc is an absurd amount of knowledge about Asgard and Ragarak's cycle. Feat wise, he is still lacking IMO.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1: I don't argue with alt accounts. Just look at what I have post already, plus use your regular account.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kingant27

The day Viners understand Sentry's real power level etc, and mind set not assuming that the Sentry is not WWH level/Superman level, while the Void makes him above Thanos level etc, when the Sentry beats the Void; and is all part of Bob manifesting both characters etc...

Sentry is Cosmic Cube level atleast and has shown more than once of that level, but Viners who don't understand call pis and wis due the constant compare to being a Superman rip off, just due to the sun, strength and flying comparison etc...

@rpgesus: lol at people not...

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The day Viners understand Sentry's real power level etc, and mind set not assuming that the Sentry is not WWH level/Superman level, while the Void makes him above Thanos level etc, when the Sentry beats the Void; and is all part of Bob manifesting both characters etc...

Sentry is Cosmic Cube level atleast and has shown more than once of that level, but Viners who don't understand call pis and wis due the constant compare to being a Superman rip off, just due to the sun, strength and flying comparison etc...

@rpgesus: lol at people not...

Clearly.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

RKT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin

and :

Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Rune king thor

So :

The Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Molecule man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RKT >>>>> Odin

Adding thanos is Making it a Stomp (^_^)

No Caption Provided

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post-Retcon MM is nowhere near universal, let alone multiverse level. Sentry AND Thanos get godstomped, literally.

Egyptian_God_Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still RKT

Egyptian_God_Ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db14 said:

Sentry casually destroyed a multiversal level person. Plus, Thor didn't blink them away. In fact, he didn't even touch them. All he did was destroy the thread that was holding everything together. Nothing suggests they are above Odin. They have no feats.

That fight was PIS and everyone knows it, plus Owen was severely weakened during that period

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egyptian_god_ra: Prove he was weakened, and how was it pis, just because Viners can't acknowledge his level; when he has a few feats demonstrating this calibar.