morefun22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By morefun22

Rune King Thor at the peak of his power

Avengers: Cosmic Spiderman, Ultimate Wolverine, Ultimate Cap America, Iron Man (Thorbuster), World Breaker Hulk, and Silver Surfer.

Justice League: Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wally West (Fully tapped into the speed force) Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman.

Random Encounter

Planet made of Vibranium, 70% of it is water.

10X bigger than Earth.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Hal jordan become the Ion!?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cooldes
JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@judgeneptune: wouldn't help

Parallax can blink RKT out of existence... and the ION is even more powerful

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jwwprod
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgeneptune said:

Hal never becamed ION, Kyle did.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judgeneptune: hal was never ION, and you're either overestimating kyle w/ion or vastly underestimating RK thor w odin force...

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even apart from the power Odin has received from his two brothers who sacrificed themselves for him, we've seen what Odin has accomplished with the Odin-force and the power it holds but Thor has a lot more so he shouldn't have a problem here

No Caption Provided

JudgeNeptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JudgeNeptune

@jwwprod said:

@judgeneptune said:

Hal jordan. is the current leader of the green lantern corps... in theory he could host the ION....

That's why I'm asking... "Can Hal jordan become the Ion!?"

If he can't, what's the point of this match.. RKT wins.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Welcome to comicvine and this is a huge mismatch in Rune King Thor's favor.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget

If Wally is fully tapped into the speed force, he could win this himself

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor is an abstract being, only a thought without feats. I haven't seen anything regarding Thor accessing the Runes, nor taking out Odins eyes.. Therefore making this battle somewhat irrelevant.

You also gave Wally West the whole entire speed force..

But before I get ridiculed, RKT would sincerely annihilate them all.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@judgeneptune said:

Hal jordan. is the current leader of the green lantern corps... in theory he could host the ION....

That's why I'm asking... "Can Hal jordan become the Ion!?"

If he can't, what's the point of this match.. RKT wins.

Even if he can it will be against the rules of the battle forums to use it

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Thus Hal can't use ION since he never did.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@judgeneptune: hal was never ION, and you're either overestimating kyle w/ion or vastly underestimating RK thor w odin force...

He's not overestimating Ion. Classic Ion could remove RKT from existence with ease. Ion could remove Zero Hour (a multiversal event) from the time stream casually, and prevent destruction done by Entropy. Even the Spectre is susceptible to Ion's warps. Though this is irrelevant in this battle, since Hal is not Ion here and even if he is, we cannot assume his power level according to classic Ion.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically if we are going off of their powers Silver Surfer can do most of what Rune King can anyway. Second this battle is dumb its a bunch of characters with theoretically limitless power fighting each other why not just have Jesus vs Jesus?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT Odinstomps.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By green_skaar

Technically if we are going off of their powers Silver Surfer can do most of what Rune King can anyway. Second this battle is dumb its a bunch of characters with theoretically limitless power fighting each other why not just have Jesus vs Jesus?

Look at this way. Normal Thor is a good match up for Silver Surfer, now RKT is leagues above normal Thor.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: RKT will know hes (Wally) coming before he starts....I doubt Wally can bust through Thors magical shields if Mangog couldnt.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: RKT will know hes (Wally) coming before he starts....I doubt Wally can bust through Thors magical shields if Mangog couldnt.

True. He can't bust through them but he can possibly phase through. Even with shields up, Wally can speed steal or stop the energy flow in Odin's brain. and even if RKT knows Wally is coming that doesn't mean RKT can react or think fast enough to stop him.

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: He definitely cannot phase through shields of magical origin....I can provide scans upon request. Additionally, if RKT knows Wally is coming, why would his shields not be up? Why would he, with foreknowledge that he is about to get blitzed, not already have his shields up? I suppose if he knew before the fight even begins, that Wally is coming (blitzing) and didnt put up a shield, that would make him kind of...well, dumb.

What I read in the disassembled arc points to RKT not only being more powerful than Odin, but even wiser.

Let me know if you need scans...super busy over the next few days...but if you request them, I will provide them. : D

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in RKT's favour.

- Pip

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: No need for scans my friend. That was only one way to beat him. Wally still has speed steel available and can stop him from thinking. Since it doesn't say blood lusted Wally won't go all out. Under these conditions Odin does win

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captnmcdeadpool: No need for scans my friend. That was only one way to beat him. Wally still has speed steel available and can stop him from thinking. Since it doesn't say blood lusted Wally won't go all out. Under these conditions Odin does win

captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I think speed steal would be viable...I have to wonder if, with shields Wally could get close enough for a speed steal?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Found this on the Internet.Top lel

No Caption Provided

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bigcimmerian

Rune King Thor wins with one wave of his hand lol.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorstomp

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I think speed steal would be viable...I have to wonder if, with shields Wally could get close enough for a speed steal?

This is the problem. I know Thor can have shields and RKT can win with one wave of his hand. But Wally is fast enough to stop either from happening. Wally, IMO, can attack faster then RKT can activate his shields or wave his hand or think. I'm sure you've seen these scans but i'll post them for others.

Can eat a meal, conversate before someone can fall. People are statues to Wally

Thousand years in one second

Reacting in millionth of a second

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wally and MM could be a problem together

PotatoOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PotatoOfDoom

RKT....or Wally West..

That moment when you realize that Wally West>=Elder Gods. >_>

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@captnmcdeadpool said:

@bigcimmerian said:

This is the problem. I know Thor can have shields and RKT can win with one wave of his hand. But Wally is fast enough to stop either from happening. Wally, IMO, can attack faster then RKT can activate his shields or wave his hand or think. I'm sure you've seen these scans but i'll post them for others.

And how will Wally hurt the Skyfather+ level being? Does he hit harder than exploding Galaxies now? Oh only a white dwarf? Yeah he loses.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OreoAssassin

RKT 9/10 only because Wally moght have a chance

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Show a skyfather tanking a physical blow with the power of a white dwarf? They have tremendous energy durability but Thor put Odin on his knee in "Fear Itself" with one hit. Odin passed out from head butting Galactus. So a white dwarf punch can hurt Odin. and wally can do these things also.

Blasting through the AntiMonitor
Phase out brains
Phase out brains
Manipulating the neutrons in your brain

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@darkraiden: Show a skyfather tanking a physical blow with the power of a white dwarf? They have tremendous energy durability but Thor put Odin on his knee in "Fear Itself" with one hit. Odin passed out from head butting Galactus. So a white dwarf punch can hurt Odin. and wally can do these things also.

Phase out brains
Phase out brains

1. He won't in character

2. He can't to a skyfather

3. RKT sees future possibilities so it definitely won't happen

4. Thor/Galactus hit waaay harder than Flash can.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1) see the last sentence in post 25

2) prove it

3) just because he can see the future does not mean he can prevent it. RKT is not fast enough

4) True. Post any of Odin's physical durability feats that show he can tank a IMP

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@darkraiden:

2) prove it

3) just because he can see the future does not mean he can prevent it. RKT is not fast enough

4) True. Post any of Odin's physical durability feats that show he can tank a IMP

1. Ok

2. prove he can, to anything but a robot

3. It's called having forcefields on already. Or autoforcefields, or time control

4. He took a hit fro Thor? In fact, it's a feat fro Thor that he hit Odin?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1) ok

2) He has phased through rocks, metal, force fields etc. phasing flesh would be no exeption

3) Show these force fields that are always on. Plus Flash has phased through force fields and explosions. RKT has to THINK to control time or use his powers. I have seen nothing to suggest that his reaction time is any where near Flash.

4) Thing, Colossus, Wolverine has taken hits from Thor. No big deal there. Flash can attack his brain neutrons,, speed steal. I have seen nothing from RKT to show he's quick enough to stop that from happening

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By bigcimmerian

@pooty said:

@darkraiden:

2) prove it

He tanked everything Silver Surfer and Thanos threw at him. Is this enough?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@darkraiden:

1) ok

2) He has phased through rocks, metal, force fields etc. phasing flesh would be no exeption

3) Show these force fields that are always on. Plus Flash has phased through force fields and explosions. RKT has to THINK to control time or use his powers. I have seen nothing to suggest that his reaction time is any where near Flash.

4) Thing, Colossus, Wolverine has taken hits from Thor. No big deal there. Flash can attack his brain neutrons,, speed steal. I have seen nothing from RKT to show he's quick enough to stop that from happening

2) But never flesh or anything as dense as a planet/star.

3) He can put them on, waaaaaay before the battle starts. He has time travel AND precog.

4) Thor holds back. It's stated many times. He's not holding back on Odin. We don't even know if Odin has neutrons. He's an Asgardian Skyfather.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@darkraiden:

2) prove it

He tanked everything Silver Surfer and Thanos threw at him. Is this enough?

Those were all energy attacks. Show Odin taking a punch with the force of a white dwarf. Or stopping his brain neurons from being affected. Just because Odin can tank energy attacks does not mean he can tank physical attacks.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

2) why would phasing flesh be any more difficult then metal or rock?

3) His shields can't be on before the battle. That would be prep. This is a random encounter. He has precog to a degree. He is not Midnighter who can tell your every move. Wally can time travel also .

4) Odin still has very little feats in terms of physical durability. And skyfather is just a term. He has bled, gets tired and has had his mind read just like a human. Look at the Marvel Index. Asgardians are humanoids. Nothing has been shown that they operate any differently.

5) But we agreed that according to the OP, RKT wins. That's cool enough.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@darkraiden:

2) why would phasing flesh be any more difficult then metal or rock?

3) His shields can't be on before the battle. That would be prep. This is a random encounter. He has precog to a degree. He is not Midnighter who can tell your every move. Wally can time travel also .

4) Odin still has very little feats in terms of physical durability. And skyfather is just a term. He has bled, gets tired and has had his mind read just like a human. Look at the Marvel Index. Asgardians are humanoids. Nothing has been shown that they operate any differently.

5) But we agreed that according to the OP, RKT wins. That's cool enough.

2. Comicbook logic. Why would speed let you run in space and breathe with no air? until it happens, it can't be assumed

3. But he can wait for battle to start, go back in time, and have them on at the cost.

4. Humanoid=|= human.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't this locked yet?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: until it happens, it can't be assumed

2) This point isn't specific to this thread but for all battles. Odin can take energy blast that can destroy worlds. but he has never been shot by a bullet. He has never encountered Green Lantern energy. Does that mean we assume he can't tank a bullet or Green lantern energy or magic lightning from Wonder Woman's bracelets? I think we have to assume certain things based on previous showings.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DarkRaiden

@pooty said:

@darkraiden: until it happens, it can't be assumed

2) This point isn't specific to this thread but for all battles. Odin can take energy blast that can destroy worlds. but he has never been shot by a bullet. He has never encountered Green Lantern energy. Does that mean we assume he can't tank a bullet or Green lantern energy or magic lightning from Wonder Woman's bracelets? I think we have to assume certain things based on previous showings.

Not the same thing but ok......

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Flash can phase through robots, walls, steel and energy. But you said that doesn't prove he can phase through flesh????

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@darkraiden: Flash can phase through robots, walls, steel and energy. But you said that doesn't prove he can phase through flesh????

Yeah pretty much. Especially the flesh of people much denser than steel.