Who wins?

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fragneto

Rune King Thor will kill them all. Atum was out smarted by Thor and Dark Phoenix was having trouble with Magneto. Cyttorak has no feats that explain that he is really unlimited transinfinity universe or not. For all we know, he could be as powerful as Odin is on a nice day.

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By dewboy01

@Supermanwithatan01:

I don't think cyttorak could eaten that easily from atum.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Fragneto said:

Rune King Thor will kill them all. Atum was out smarted by Thor and Dark Phoenix was having trouble with Magneto. Cyttorak has no feats that explain that he is really unlimited transinfinity universe or not. For all we know, he could be as powerful as Odin is on a nice day.

Dark Phoenix has never had an encounter with Magneto, after "Green Phoenix" caused the destruction of his base we was not seen for quite a while after and certainly not during the Dark Phoenix Saga.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@Fragneto said:

Not sure about Rune King killing Atum. Rune King Thor was elder god level. The elder gods such as Seth, and Cthon were afraid of him and fled out of fear of being devoured like the others.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lord_oraculous016

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Fragneto said:

Dark Phoenix has never had an encounter with Magneto, after "Green Phoenix" caused the destruction of his base we was not seen for quite a while after and certainly not during the Dark Phoenix Saga.

true.. Dark Phoenix has never met Mageneto.. for if he did, he'd been a dead gone a long time ago..

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Fragneto said:

Not sure about Rune King killing Atum. Rune King Thor was elder god level. The elder gods such as Seth, and Cthon were afraid of him and fled out of fear of being devoured like the others.

RKT is not even Elder God level.. a Chthon possessed Quicksilver had enough power to banish the entire realm of Asgard in a void dimension.. to think that such form cannot fully wield the power of the Elder God.. it was Set and not Seth.. Seth is a Egyptian God who only posed as Set.. Set and Chthon only fled the Demogorge as the are overpowered being the later has devoured and possessed the power of the rest of the Elder Gods except the remaining 4.. the next time the Demogorge appeared, he was stalemated by Set even though the Demogorge continuously suck out Set's power.. Chthon does not fear the Demogorge anymore as he can create his own Demogorge..

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tron_bonne

Cyttorak> Dark Phoenix> Atum> RK Thor

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@tron_bonne said:

I would place Cyttorak beneath Atum, since Cyt is nothing but some obscure demon or fallen god that was banished from earth eons ago, and is not even one of the Elder Gods that predate him being banished, since he has never been mentioned within their ranks and thus must have been banished by human mages.  Not to mention, Juggs is protected from psi powers via being the avatar of Cyt, the avatar of the Phoenix, Jean (without even channeling Phoenix) has gotten past that protection twice, and hurt him both times.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Cyttorak - he is above Eternity
2.RKT/Atum - both are above Skyfathers, hard to say somthing else here.
3.Dark Phoenix - I've didn't seen anything in Skyfather level from her.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@czarny_samael666 said:
1.Cyttorak - he is above Eternity2.RKT/Atum - both are above Skyfathers, hard to say somthing else here.3.Dark Phoenix - I've didn't seen anything in Skyfather level from her.
right but you have seen being who have lesser fractions of the Phoenix be well beyond Skyfathers, Necrom for example, created suns and busted a galaxy  and was merging all realiteis into a singulatiry with the smallest piece of the Phoenix to date, and Dark Phoenix is the Phoenix Force gone bad.  Rachel has merged realites, and she is weaker than DP, per Beyonder and everybody else, 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
1.Cyttorak - he is above Eternity2.RKT/Atum - both are above Skyfathers, hard to say somthing else here.3.Dark Phoenix - I've didn't seen anything in Skyfather level from her.
right but you have seen being who have lesser fractions of the Phoenix be well beyond Skyfathers, Necrom for example, created suns and busted a galaxy  and was merging all realiteis into a singulatiry with the smallest piece of the Phoenix to date, and Dark Phoenix is the Phoenix Force gone bad.  Rachel has merged realites, and she is weaker than DP, per Beyonder and everybody else, 
Mybe it is because of her character - I don't know. But since I've didn't seen her doing anything "that" good, she isn't in their level in my book.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

1. there is no proof that Cyttorak is above Eternity.. Shuma-Gorath who is more powerful than Cyttorak has been easily defeated by Death, who is at the very least is equal to Eternity himself..
  2. yes.. i agree..
  3. DP does not possess much feat but being labeled that the threat on all that exist, a threat greater than Galactus and being described by the Watcher to be second only to the creator himself proves her status to be well above a mere Skyfather.. Uatu who could care less to Odin views Dark Phoenix as a being to can turn her every thoughts to reality..
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tron_bonne

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@tron_bonne said:

I would place Cyttorak beneath Atum, since Cyt is nothing but some obscure demon or fallen god that was banished from earth eons ago, and is not even one of the Elder Gods that predate him being banished, since he has never been mentioned within their ranks and thus must have been banished by human mages. Not to mention, Juggs is protected from psi powers via being the avatar of Cyt, the avatar of the Phoenix, Jean (without even channeling Phoenix) has gotten past that protection twice, and hurt him both times.

There was a debate a long time ago that cited Cyttorak was never physically (He's not Physical anyway) banished from Earth. The only thing that was banished was Cyttorak's influence and worship on Earth. Cyttorak is a conceptual extra-dimensional essence of many aspects and it (rather than he) is considered to be the Timeless Void of the Crimson Cosmos. This unlike Atum who is created by Demiurge to eat Gods (Elder Gods & Pantheons of Earth) that have the essence of Demiurge to purge that power release it. Cyttorak is not in part of Demiurge and is older than Demiurge. The Crimson Cosmos is older than Eternity. Eternity is time while the Crimson Cosmos is Timelessness. With this in mind, I would place Cyttorak well above Atum.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@lord_oraculous016 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1. there is no proof that Cyttorak is above Eternity.. Shuma-Gorath who is more powerful than Cyttorak has been easily defeated by Death, who is at the very least is equal to Eternity himself..
  2. yes.. i agree..
  3. DP does not possess much feat but being labeled that the threat on all that exist, a threat greater than Galactus and being described by the Watcher to be second only to the creator himself proves her status to be well above a mere Skyfather.. Uatu who could care less to Odin views Dark Phoenix as a being to can turn her every thoughts to reality..
1.Aren't Vishanti in the same level with Cyttorak? And didn't Juggy survive end of Universe? 
I hope that You're not talking about Canncerverse, because there was no battle between Death and Shuma Gorath.
3.Watcher was talking aobut Phoenix Force, DP isn't whole PF. If this would be PF - I would give it win. Here, I don't.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Aren't Vishanti in the same level with Cyttorak? And didn't Juggy survive end of Universe? I hope that You're not talking about Canncerverse, because there was no battle between Death and Shuma Gorath.3.Watcher was talking aobut Phoenix Force, DP isn't whole PF. If this would be PF - I would give it win. Here, I don't.
  1. it was never stated that the Vishanti is equal to Cyttorak.. the truth is, the Vishanti place higher than him.. for one, Oshtur alone, being an Elder God outranks Cyttorak, and as shown is capable of granting the Crimson Bands themselves..
  2. yes i am talking about the Cancerverse.. despite Death and Shuma-Gorath not facing each other, Death managed to destroy the Cancerverse and sent Shuma-Gorath fleeing her presence..
  3. Uatu was talking about the PF, but DP is the PF itself posing as a human with Jean's consciousness who has twisted by mortal emotions.. and it was never questioned that she has the power to destroy the universe itself and possibly even beyond.. unlike a mere Skyfather who are at-best Galaxy busters..
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@lord_oraculous016 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Aren't Vishanti in the same level with Cyttorak? And didn't Juggy survive end of Universe? I hope that You're not talking about Canncerverse, because there was no battle between Death and Shuma Gorath.3.Watcher was talking aobut Phoenix Force, DP isn't whole PF. If this would be PF - I would give it win. Here, I don't.
  1. it was never stated that the Vishanti is equal to Cyttorak.. the truth is, the Vishanti place higher than him.. for one, Oshtur alone, being an Elder God outranks Cyttorak, and as shown is capable of granting the Crimson Bands themselves..
  2. yes i am talking about the Cancerverse.. despite Death and Shuma-Gorath not facing each other, Death managed to destroy the Cancerverse and sent Shuma-Gorath fleeing her presence..
  3. Uatu was talking about the PF, but DP is the PF itself posing as a human with Jean's consciousness who has twisted by mortal emotions.. and it was never questioned that she has the power to destroy the universe itself and possibly even beyond.. unlike a mere Skyfather who are at-best Galaxy busters..
1.Crimson Bands doesn't seem to be so powerfull anymore. Beside this, Cyttorak in his realm stomped Galactus, while Agamotto couldn't.
2.Shuma Gorath could be there only thanks to his avatar, it wasn't a clear fight.
2.DP isn't multiversal level being. All avatars as You know have only fraction of its power. And sorry, but I don't remember a statement that would said that she can destroy Universe.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Crimson Bands doesn't seem to be so powerfull anymore. Beside this, Cyttorak in his realm stomped Galactus, while Agamotto couldn't. 2.Shuma Gorath could be there only thanks to his avatar, it wasn't a clear fight. 2.DP isn't multiversal level being. All avatars as You know have only fraction of its power. And sorry, but I don't remember a statement that would said that she can destroy Universe.
  1. still, the Crimson Bands is still one of the prime examples of Cyttorak's power.. i really can't remember Cyttorak and Galactus battling it out in the Crimson Cosmos.. Cyttorak only managed to detain them.. unlike Agamotto who actually faced Galactus himself aside for the fact that it was also his power that transported Galactus to his realm in the first place.. also, Oshtur and Hoggoth blatantly insulted Galactus saying that Agamotto should not lower himself to his arrogant ways..
  2. well that is still speculation.. but Death has proven herself more powerful than any Old One/Many-Angled Ones..
  3. yes, avatars from alternate realities only possess a fraction of its power.. but such may not be applicable with Jean Grey.. yet despite her incomplete control of the PF, she was still labeled a threat to the universe..
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^_^

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors power wasn't ever really shown but he was said to be omnicient and very powerful. I don't really think his character showed enough... It seems like Dark Phoenix is a little out of her league here but Atum, Thor and Cytorrak are on relatively equal terms. I read somewhere that since Thors mother is GAIA he's most powerful on earth. So I would wager that if the fight was on or near eath Thor would win. In Crimson Comsos Cytorrak would win. Wherever Atum the god eater (BADASS NAME) is a a beast he wins. It just depends on circumstances and setting. What do you all think? (Btw I only say DP is out of her league because I was opperating under the assumption DP was unstoppable but I was recently informed The Phoenix force itself is the fire of creation, more powerful than all 3 characters also included in this fight. However the Avatars with the exception to White Phoenix of the Crown, would lose to anyone of the 3 here.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I say Rune King Thor > Cytorrak > Atum the god-eater (but Cyty = Demogorge or just under him) > Dark Phoenix

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daak1212

Atum>Cyttorak>RKT>DP

Atum was chumping the Elder Gods

RKT is arguably sky father to universal, someone made a great case for him being universal and I only wish I could find the topic and I left all the evidence at home so waah

Cyttorak sucks

DP is all hype no feats

Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle is between Atum and Cyttorak.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bigcimmerian

Marvel has a list of the most powerful beings and Cyttorak is on the same power level as Living Tribunal

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said:

Atum>Cyttorak>RKT>DP

Atum was chumping the Elder Gods

RKT is arguably sky father to universal, someone made a great case for him being universal and I only wish I could find the topic and I left all the evidence at home so waah

Cyttorak sucks

DP is all hype no feats

When has Rune King Thor been described as universal?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump! Could someone get killemall in here to give a definitive answer!? I think it's Dark Phoenix > RKT

Idk about Atum overall. And Cyttorak...?

What do you guys think?

KillerToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KillerToast

Cytorrak is a useless, no feats outside of his realm.

Classic thor has killed Atum right?

Dark Phenoix idk about

1. RKT

2. ATUM

3. Pheonix

4. Cytorrak

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Arum the god eater(with no PIS he kills thor easily)

2. Cytorrak(does have some feats and the powers were told he has are impressive)

3. RKT(Most powerful incarnation of Thor as far as I know)

4. Pheonix(could do better but against hard competition but maybe takes RKT)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98 said:

1. Arum the god eater(with no PIS he kills thor easily)

2. Cytorrak(does have some feats and the powers were told he has are impressive)

3. RKT(Most powerful incarnation of Thor as far as I know)

4. Pheonix(could do better but against hard competition but maybe takes RKT)

I dont agree but I dont feel like making up my own answer so, this is the best I get.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By destinyman75

@acebomb98: Pheonix King Thor Killed God Doom and fought Entropy itself for eternity. Also Cosmic King Thor One shot Galactus' and killed Black winter with ease that snuffs out universes and is a multiversal threat. These are the other two Multiversal Thor's hard to say if they Or RKT are the most powerful..

Edit just realized old comment oops

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT.