#1 Posted by doomsummers (761 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time, fight is in Asgard.



#2 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus at well fed levels should be able to dispose of RKT without any issue, however since he is already well fed at this state, he no longer need to devour Asgard so he shall spare Asgard until he feels the hunger...
#3 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall2 said:
" Galactus at well fed levels should be able to dispose of RKT without any issue, however since he is already well fed at this state, he no longer need to devour Asgard so he shall spare Asgard until he feels the hunger... "
Ok.....
#4 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

uh not sure how powerful Galactus is at completely fed, I do know that Thor wiped out several people near Galactus level though so he could win.

#5 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan
#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

... Galactus blinks him out of existence.

#7 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Gactus!

#8 Posted by coSmic_cUbeR (293 posts) - - Show Bio
@doomsummers said:
" No prep time, fight is in Asgard.



"
better match is a weaker galactus below normal but above hungry
#9 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus will slap the taste out of Thor's mouth.

#10 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus, I'm sure Rune King Thor could do some damage if Galan were significantly weakened. He would probably still lose but he could get some licks in. But at 100% fed he doesn't stand a chance.

#11 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
most likely galactus
#13 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" uh not sure how powerful Galactus is at completely fed, I do know that Thor wiped out several people near Galactus level though so he could win. "
Like who? I'm curious.
#14 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would one shot him and the picture about is from Chaos War if I recall, Rune Lord Thor was a different looking fellow with blue glowy eye sockets and crows on his shoulders.
#15 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus in prime mode will blink Thorforce away.

#16 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_ said:
" @hydrabob said:
" uh not sure how powerful Galactus is at completely fed, I do know that Thor wiped out several people near Galactus level though so he could win. "
Like who? I'm curious. "

he killed all of these guys, and IIRC they were the people that fed from the deaths in Ragnarok
#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan

#19 Posted by Skies327 (230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" Galactus will slap the taste out of Thor's mouth. "
Epiiiic.
#20 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skies327: Truth.
#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Galan

those who sit above in shadows were called celestical beings

so maybe there like celesticals and thor beat all of them...

#22 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan pimp slap the Rune Lord

#23 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@odinforce said:

most likely galactus
#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Galan

those who sit above in shadows were called celestical beings

so maybe there like celesticals and thor beat all of them...

Celestials are below Galactus. TWSAIS are at least more powerfull than Odin ever could be, which means that Odin+Destroyer+Odinsword < TWSAIS, but nothing more. RKT's best feat is taking them out, so he maybe is in Celestial level. Maybe, but nothing tell us that he is in Galactus level.
#25 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Galan

those who sit above in shadows were called celestical beings

so maybe there like celesticals and thor beat all of them...

Celestials are below Galactus. TWSAIS are at least more powerfull than Odin ever could be, which means that Odin+Destroyer+Odinsword < TWSAIS, but nothing more. RKT's best feat is taking them out, so he maybe is in Celestial level. Maybe, but nothing tell us that he is in Galactus level.

He didn't take them out, he just cut off the recycling thread. TWSAIS don't have any feats.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Galan

those who sit above in shadows were called celestical beings

so maybe there like celesticals and thor beat all of them...

Celestials are below Galactus. TWSAIS are at least more powerfull than Odin ever could be, which means that Odin+Destroyer+Odinsword < TWSAIS, but nothing more. RKT's best feat is taking them out, so he maybe is in Celestial level. Maybe, but nothing tell us that he is in Galactus level.

He didn't take them out, he just cut off the recycling thread. TWSAIS don't have any feats.

thor did kill them

#27 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Boobster said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Galan

those who sit above in shadows were called celestical beings

so maybe there like celesticals and thor beat all of them...

Celestials are below Galactus. TWSAIS are at least more powerfull than Odin ever could be, which means that Odin+Destroyer+Odinsword < TWSAIS, but nothing more. RKT's best feat is taking them out, so he maybe is in Celestial level. Maybe, but nothing tell us that he is in Galactus level.

He didn't take them out, he just cut off the recycling thread. TWSAIS don't have any feats.

thor did kill them

By cutting off the recycling thread -_-

#28 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, when did Galactus get so underrated on Comicvine. Cosmic being >>>>> lesser god + upgrade.

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (8308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ProfessorQQ said:

Wow, when did Galactus get so underrated on Comicvine. Cosmic being >>>>> lesser god + upgrade.

Rune Thor isn't lesser god he is at least elder god level.

Online
#30 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#31 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@ProfessorQQ said:

Wow, when did Galactus get so underrated on Comicvine. Cosmic being >>>>> lesser god + upgrade.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@ProfessorQQ said:

Wow, when did Galactus get so underrated on Comicvine. Cosmic being >>>>> lesser god + upgrade.

Rune Thor isn't lesser god he is at least elder god level.

RKT is like 2 times as powerful as Odin which shouldnt mean a jack against a fully fed galactus.

#33 Posted by Army2442 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

Galacticus wins in a decent fight

#34 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT would bang away for about 5 years against a sleeping Galan.

Galan would wake up after, feeling somewhat hungry, and accidently pimpslap Thor out of the Omniverse, where he would be erased from existance.

#35 Posted by judgernaut (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is so powerful at his fully fed state. Rune King Thor is Insanely powerful as it is. Although I think RKT will give Galactus a hard time, but in the end Galactus would take the slight upper hand. However, If the battle started out as fully fed Galactus but progressed for long enough to get Galactus in a hungry state, RKT would win. So it all depends. Galactus is stronger but there is his comsic hunger to consider. Therefore I would make them more or less equal.

#36 Posted by XiiX (8245 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#37 Posted by ShootingNova (17081 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why it was bumped - but Galactus wins, quite easily.

#38 Posted by RetconCrisis (3852 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins.

Online