Rune King Thor & Odin Destroyer Armor vs Galactus (Read OP)

• 97 results
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TonyMack510

Battle Location will take place inside the Multiverse. 

No Caption Provided
Rune King Thor & His Father Odin with Destroyer Armor have full access to all of there Powers and Abilities. They also have some prep time before battle.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Galactus has full access to all of his Powers and Abilities.

No Caption Provided

Who Wins? How? and Why?
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

I say the father and son team. Rune King was on a whole other level and i would say Odin, less the Destroyer, is a threat to Galactus, with it he has an edge.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Galactus "
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

Recently i saw Galactus blast Sky father Zeus and it didn't do much harm or damage to him. I am going for The Asguardians with this one:). I say de neh Galactus

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:
" Recently i saw Galactus blast Sky father Zeus and it didn't do much harm or damage to him. I am going for The Asguardians with this one:). I say de neh Galactus "
Zeus was boosted by Mikaboshi.
Avatar image for marquisdetagle_
MarquisDeTagle_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarquisDeTagle_
Galactus
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:
" Recently i saw Galactus blast Sky father Zeus and it didn't do much harm or damage to him. I am going for The Asguardians with this one:). I say de neh Galactus "
So what ? One eye blast doesn't mean anything.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @termiteone4ever said:
So what ? One eye blast doesn't mean anything. "
And he even said that Skyfathr shouldn't be able to take it.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TheJuggernautpunch: 
czarny_samael explained why he was able to take the blast. My reason  for choosing the Thor/Odin is the fact that Rune king Thor was powerful/ Odin him self is Powerful also in that armor Which i hear can survive a large scale destruction. Galactus would have, trouble with Odin and THor on this level plus the Armor. Galactus better be fed well if he is thinking of putting up a real decent fight agaist these two.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pooty
@termiteone4ever:  I'm kinda siding with you on this one. Destroyer Armor took on a HOST of the Celestials. Not just one but a few of them and managed to cut off limbs and damage a few of them. Add RKT to the mix and you have a decent argument
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Achilles.

RKT and DAO. The Destroyer armor was made to take on Celestials and RKT makes it even harder for Galan to win

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Achilles. said:
" RKT and DAO. The Destroyer armor was made to take on Celestials and RKT makes it even harder for Galan to win "
Agreed.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Greendevil

Father and son got this fight imo. In this fight, the Son is even more powerful than the father imo!
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Achilles. said:
" RKT and DAO. The Destroyer armor was made to take on Celestials and RKT makes it even harder for Galan to win "
So what ? Odin in Destroyer with Odinsword couldn't even beat a Celestial, even when he was backed up by every living essence in Asgard. And Galactus would beat any Celestial ( maybe aside from Scathan ).
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @Achilles. said:
So what ? Odin in Destroyer with Odinsword couldn't even beat a Celestial, even when he was backed up by every living essence in Asgard. And Galactus would beat any Celestial ( maybe aside from Scathan -And Tiamut ). "
Agree, but Odin gived them a good battle and was outnumber (3 Skyfathers, essence of Asgard and Destroyer is equal to 5 Skyfathers for me, while there were 6-7 Celestials).
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Full fed galactus clear minded they won't have a chance odin with he's armor can't stand against the 4 celestials and thor only surpass he's father buy much on power and a hungry galactus can slap the celestials around sorry but the duo don't have a chance.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: Don't know about Tiamut, current version might probably give Galan a fight, but Galactus would win in the end, I guess.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael: Don't know about Tiamut, current version might probably give Galan a fight, but Galactus would win in the end, I guess. "
The Fullcrum was a being more powerfull than all Celestials, Watchers and The Horde. And Tiamut is currently equal to him.
IMO both (TF and Tiamut) are universal busters.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: Weren't Celestials spawned from Eternity ?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael: Weren't Celestials spawned from Eternity ? "
I'm considering it as a little retcon. It is possible in theory that Eternity created few first Celestials and then they're numbers grown. The Fullcrum give them purpose and he started to command to all of them (Watchers, The Horde and Celestials).
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ckal
@czarny_samael said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
Zeus was boosted by Mikaboshi. "
This issue also hasn't even come out yet.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JThree47693

Galactus wins
OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OpCharybdis

Fully fed Galactus pimpslaps the father & son team out of existance.

Hungry Galactus goes down after a battle that takes, say, about 6 months.

Starving Galan gets pimpslapped.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Galactus take 3 Celestial by himself while Odin + Destroyer Armor + all Asgardian souls minus Thor could't even stand against 1 Celestial? people say that Rune King Thor is much stronger than Odin, alright but how much is he stronger than Odin + Destroyer + plus Asgard amp?

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By theamazingbatman

Team wins easily

Abnegazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Abnegazar

Rune King Thor and Odin would win with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Galactus was amped up on 4 planets and killed 1 Celestial but the other 3 promptley killed Galactus.@nibbit:

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a direct confrontation, Galactus would win.
They can still win indirectly, however. Just as in the Rune Saga, Thor can just destroy the Threads of Fate spindle Wheel and rest time to another year. That affected Galactus before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials are more powerful normally.

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nibbit: The celestials facing big g were alternate dimension celestials, low tier ones too.. Odin was facing like 8 or 9 high tier earth 616 celestials.. So ill go with the team on this one..

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nibbit: The celestials facing big g were alternate dimension celestials, low tier ones too.. Odin was facing like 8 or 9 high tier earth 616 celestials.. So ill go with the team on this one..

No. Odin in the Destroyer Armor got stomped by the Celestials; the armor was pretty much melted to slag. Also, those "low tier" Celestials were so strong the Council of Reeds needed IG's and universal entropy guns to beat them. However, Galactus was strong enough to one-shot them. And I don't know why you're mentioning that these Celestials were from an "alternate dimension," Celestials are multiversal so it doesn't matter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doththouevenlift said:

No. Odin in the Destroyer Armor got stomped by the Celestials; the armor was pretty much melted to slag. Also, those "low tier" Celestials were so strong the Council of Reeds needed IG's and universal entropy guns to beat them. However, Galactus was strong enough to one-shot them. And I don't know why you're mentioning that these Celestials were from an "alternate dimension," Celestials are multiversal so it doesn't matter.

I think you meant to say Multiversal threat*.. There are alternate reality celestials, the black celestial, for example.. Reeds IG's weren't to powerful either, didn't one break when cap tried moving a galaxy? Also celestials back then were written to be much more powerful then they are today..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galan

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By uberhikari
@doththouevenlift said:

@uberhikari said:

@doththouevenlift said:

I think you meant to say Multiversal threat*.. There are alternate reality celestials, the black celestial, for example.. Reeds IG's weren't to powerful either, didn't one break when cap tried moving a galaxy? Also celestials back then were written to be much more powerful then they are today..

Celestials range in power from being universal threats to multiversal. These Celestials were definitely universe+ and once they combined they were at least multiversal.

Also, the Council of Reeds were composed of all the Reeds from alternate earth universes. They had real IG's from their own universes. And if Captain America tried to use an IG to move a galaxy and the IG broke, then it was a fake or he didn't have all the gems. Later on when Dr. Doom gets hold of the IG he literally re-creates the universe he's in and becomes omnipotent within that universe.

As for Celestials being weaker now than they were during Hickman's run...I doubt it. Celestials have been pretty consistent with respect to their power. Plus, Hickman finished his run on Fantastic Four in 2011, which was only 3 years ago. If they've been depowered since then I'd like to see some evidence of that because in an X-Men comic they were shown to create the multiverse from willpower (can't remember the issue or comic title but I think @omgomgwtfwtf knows it).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Point taken, but still, I doubt that they are above arishem and all the other celestials odin fought, and he was taking on 8 or 9 of them.. You just can't compare galactus and odins fight with the celestials..

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
@uberhikari said:
@doththouevenlift said:

Celestials range in power from being universal threats to multiversal. These Celestials were definitely universe+ and once they combined they were at least multiversal.

Also, the Council of Reeds were composed of all the Reeds from alternate earth universes. They had real IG's from their own universes. And if Captain America tried to use an IG to move a galaxy and the IG broke, then it was a fake or he didn't have all the gems. Later on when Dr. Doom gets hold of the IG he literally re-creates the universe he's in and becomes omnipotent within that universe.

As for Celestials being weaker now than they were during Hickman's run...I doubt it. Celestials have been pretty consistent with respect to their power. Plus, Hickman finished his run on Fantastic Four in 2011, which was only 3 years ago. If they've been depowered since then I'd like to see some evidence of that because in an X-Men comic they were shown to create the multiverse from willpower (can't remember the issue or comic title but I think @omgomgwtfwtf knows it).

The celestials that Franklin fought were from an alternate universe. They aren't the mainstream versions. Even then those three mad celestials were more than enough to wipe out the Council of Reed (you know a group of Reed Richards with prep). The Council of Reed had Infinity Gauntlets, universal weapons, and ultimate nullifiers and they still died.

Also, Odin did not fight nine celestials. He failed to hurt one, despite having thousands of years of prep and the power of every earthly god, minus Thor.

The Celestials shaping creation is from X-termination saga, when Sage interfaces with the Dreaming Celestial's system and recounts the beginning of the universe.

I really don't see when the Celestials were ever weakened. In the new Uncanny Avengers issue Exitar destroys the Earth by stepping on it literally and was physically bigger than the Earth.

To put their power into perspective, cosmic cube beings are nothing compared to the power of the Celestials.

No Caption Provided

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doththouevenlift:

I don't think you understand, Odin in the Destroyer Armor got his ass kicked. You can't use a fight in which Odin got his ass kicked by Celestials to argue that he's stronger than Galactus who one-shotted a Celestial (and would have killed 3 more if they hadn't combined). Imagine if someone made a Spider-Man vs Silver Surfer thread, and someone points out that Spider-Man has fought Odin. Would the mere fact that Spider-Man has fought Odin mean that he could take on Silver Surfer? No. It's the same thing here: the mere fact that Odin fought Celestials doesn't mean that he could beat any Celestials or beat Galactus who one-shotted a Celestial.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Thanks for the explanation + scans.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sy8000

Galactus at full power? He wins.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT and Odin

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure rune king Thor can solo. Odin has done well against Galactus before and old king Thor is about to go up against Galactus right now.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Pretty sure rune king Thor can solo. Odin has done well against Galactus before and old king Thor is about to go up against Galactus right now.

Odin has never done "well" against Galactus before; at the end of the exchange he had to go into the Odin Sleep. And what feats does RKT have that puts him on par with Galactus?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: If you read what I said somewhere here, I said you can't compare the two fights.. Because odin was fighting more celestials for one, and they were obviously high tier ones too, and they had different writers and since then power levels have changed aswell.. So that's why I don't like to compare how well odin did, and how well big g did..

Pretty sure odin didn't fall into the odin sleep when he head butted galactus, few pages after he was in the destroyer armour with mjolnir wasn't he? Havnen't read the comic in a while so correct me if i'm wrong..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doththouevenlift: Odin did do well against Galactus. It doesnt matter if Galactus had alittle more fight left in him than Odin. Because Odin still had the power to rock Galactus!!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

RKT's power levels are a bit ambiguous.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By ShootingNova

I don't think you understand, Odin in the Destroyer Armor got his ass kicked. You can't use a fight in which Odin got his ass kicked by Celestials to argue that he's stronger than Galactus who one-shotted a Celestial (and would have killed 3 more if they hadn't combined). Imagine if someone made a Spider-Man vs Silver Surfer thread, and someone points out that Spider-Man has fought Odin. Would the mere fact that Spider-Man has fought Odin mean that he could take on Silver Surfer? No. It's the same thing here: the mere fact that Odin fought Celestials doesn't mean that he could beat any Celestials or beat Galactus who one-shotted a Celestial.

IIRC, Galactus just had four planets before that.

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if its in the multierse galactus cant feed and he has no means of transportation.

Rune thor and odin leave,he starves and dies.

Done

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt said:

@doththouevenlift: Odin did do well against Galactus. It doesnt matter if Galactus had alittle more fight left in him than Odin. Because Odin still had the power to rock Galactus!!

Never said he didn't

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: If you read what I said somewhere here, I said you can't compare the two fights.. Because odin was fighting more celestials for one, and they were obviously high tier ones too, and they had different writers and since then power levels have changed aswell.. So that's why I don't like to compare how well odin did, and how well big g did..

Pretty sure odin didn't fall into the odin sleep when he head butted galactus, few pages after he was in the destroyer armour with mjolnir wasn't he? Havnen't read the comic in a while so correct me if i'm wrong..

First, you were the one who brought up Odin fighting the Celestials. If it was irrelevant then why did you bring it up? Odin got his ass kicked so you can't use that fight as evidence of anything.

Second, the power level of Celestials haven't changed and if they have you've certainly provided no evidence of that. Omgomgwtfwtf has shown you multiple scans and I've clarified the fight with the Council of Reeds. Even if the Celestials Odin fought were stronger than the Celestials that Galactus fought...so what? Because, again, Odin got his ass kicked. Galactus was one-shotting Celestials that were easily universe+.

Third, when Odin headbutted Galactus they both fell to Earth. Galactus healed himself, got up, and flew away like nothing happened. On the other hand, Odin was so badly injured he had to go into the Odin sleep. Odin and Galactus have never been portrayed as being equals. Galactus is way above Odin and it's always been that way.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers