#1 Posted by snyderman567 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would come out on top!!!?

#2 Edited by babylinkz (540 posts) - - Show Bio

teen titans due to starfire and raven.... they only way they lose is if they werent present or swaped out

#3 Posted by HolySerpent (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans

#4 Posted by crackerjack82 (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

dude the power levels are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far off here, and in the titans favor

#5 Posted by Outside_85 (10264 posts) - - Show Bio

While it hardly matters, it might help if you specify who's on the teams, since there's like 25-30 Titans if not more and some are extremely powerful on their own.

#6 Posted by crackerjack82 (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Wilder, Dead( also normal human) Useless

Gertrude Yorkes Dead aside from old lace, useless

Chase Stein, Smart, Fistagons, and conrtol of old lace( still human)

Old Lace, Dinosaur, useful

Karolina Dean, energy being, very useful

Molly Hayes, the power princess round she hulks level, limited use of power

Nico Minoru, Staff of one, great power

Victor Mancha, one of the few powerhouses of the team

Klara Prast, Alot like poision ivy, only not bitter and hateful

Xavin A super skrull, one of the other powerhouses of the team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

titans, If i am wrong on this lineup let correct me but this is the new one

Red Robin- Tim Drake, smart well trained has a Bo: a custom-made, retractable bo staff that serves as Tim's primary weapon. The bo has small holes drilled in either end to create a whistling effect when wielded, which disorients opponents and keeps them off guard.

Super Boy Conner Kent, In the New 52 Superboy is a full Telekinetic, but still a crazy powerful being

Wonder Girl, Roughly on par with Super Boy

Bart Allen- He is a useless flash for crying out loud, a Effing FLASH as much as i hate flash people, they are crazy powerful

Skitter, the weak link

Solstice, Similar to Karolina Dean in what i have seen of her, i think Dean is the better

Bunker, dunno his upper limit. think Xavin can take him

So lets brake it down runnaways take out Skitter Solstice and Bunker, Maybe just maybe if Nico has the brains to stop flash boy before he hits her they may have a slim chance, and i do mean a very slim chance Ok so lets say they take it just wonder girl superboy and Red robin (yum)

Molly and Victor, may be able to handle super-boy for a short time, the best bet here is to protect Nico, so she can use magic to stop him

Klara, Chase and Old lace, will have Red Robin (YUM!) at best they can belay tim,

Xavin and Dean i think can deal with wonder girl, it wont be pretty.

But overall, this is assuming Nico uses the staff against useless flash boy ( did i mention i hate flash characters) if not they lose BADLY

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans

#8 Posted by rezairondroid (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Runaways...

#9 Posted by kiyava (60 posts) - - Show Bio

The Titans are beast.