#1 Edited by King Hyperion (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
RULK
Superman Prime
It's time for: WAR OF THE IMPOSTERS!

To the Left we have RULK, a Red Hulk who's intelligent and knows a thing or two about guns, hand-to-hand combat and kicking ass. Not much is known about the Jolly Red Giant's past (which is the way Jeph Loeb likes it) oh, did I mention he once beat both the original Hulk and the current Thor?

To the Right we have SUPERMAN PRIME, an alternate reality Clark Kent who came from a Universe in which superheroes were only comic book characters. He sorta went completely insane after The Anti-Monitor destroyed his Universe, killed his hot girlfriend Laurie and erased his Parents from existence. To make things worse he's still has the mentality of the same kid who left with the Silver Age Superman to go fight in the Crisis...however he has been twisted by countless years of pain, heart-ache, a couple of deaths, multiple ass-kickings and the fact that he will NEVER become the hero he so desperately wanted to become.
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, the only chance Rulk has is if Jeph Loeb is writing it.

#3 Posted by King Hyperion (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't you heard? Jeph Loeb is RULK!

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime. Curbstomp.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#6 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

why why prime the only way rulk has any kind of chance is if u make it normal superman and exclude bfr.

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk, because someone had to say it

#8 Edited by King Hyperion (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"why why prime the only way rulk has any kind of chance is if u make it normal superman and exclude bfr."
It's supposed to be a War of the Imposters Thread...I can't just change one imposter into their original counterpart or else I'll have to make them both originals and it'll turn into another Hulk vs. Superman thread.
#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go with Prime on this one. This match up makes me sad. :(

#10 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"kaino12 said:
"why why prime the only way rulk has any kind of chance is if u make it normal superman and exclude bfr."
It's supposed to be a War of the Imposters Thread...I can't just change one imposter into their original counterpart or else I'll have to make them both originals and it'll turn into another Hulk vs. Superman thread.
"
true enough but there are more imposters of superman who are on equal str to him.
#11 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

prime just throws him into space

#12 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime with the Pimp-hand. Sry Rulk.

#13 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio
Prime wins in an extreme curbstomp
#14 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime wins here
#15 Posted by Dreadmaster (16776 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Prime wins in an extreme curbstomp
"

#16 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

prime curbstomp

#17 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl Whine wins this easy.

#18 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Come on, the only chance Rulk has is if Jeph Loeb is writing it.
"

He sucks!
#19 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"
RULK
Superman Prime
It's time for: WAR OF THE IMPOSTERS!

To the Left we have RULK, a Red Hulk who's intelligent and knows a thing or two about guns, hand-to-hand combat and kicking ass. Not much is known about the Jolly Red Giant's past (which is the way Jeph Loeb likes it) oh, did I mention he once beat both the original Hulk and the current Thor?

To the Right we have SUPERMAN PRIME, an alternate reality Clark Kent who came from a Universe in which superheroes were only comic book characters. He sorta went completely insane after The Anti-Monitor destroyed his Universe, killed his hot girlfriend Laurie and erased his Parents from existence. To make things worse he's still has the mentality of the same kid who left with the Silver Age Superman to go fight in the Crisis...however he has been twisted by countless years of pain, heart-ache, a couple of deaths, multiple ass-kickings and the fact that he will NEVER become the hero he so desperately wanted to become.
"

Why the hate? Rulk has no chance. No Hulk does.
#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Come on, the only chance Rulk has is if Jeph Loeb is writing it.
"

He sucks!"
Agreed.
#21 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok yeah Rulk wins in but it would have to be a really really really uncannon comic
but to be honest i think it would be hard for Rulk to beat a normal Superman

#22 Posted by Erik (29784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk dies, he just dies.   O.k no more rulk, he's dead, stop making threads about him!!!!!!! >,,,,,,<

#24 Posted by King Hyperion (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

I made this a month ago. Direct your anger at spawnfanboy, he's the thread duplicator!

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio
drops a galaxy on thread, then drops a anti-matter galaxy on top of said galaxy
#26 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins

#27 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully both die

#28 Posted by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf is happening, every second topic is about Rulk
Prime wins
but 
hopefully  both die

#29 Posted by Jason Markez (231 posts) - - Show Bio
StrongestOneThereIs said:
King Hyperion said: " RULK Superman PrimeIt's time for: WAR OF THE IMPOSTERS! To the Left we have RULK, a ... [more]
Ironic that you're saying this is spiteful...
#30 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio
BIackFlash said:
hopefully both die
Mortein said:
wtf is happening, every second topic is about RulkPrime wins but  hopefully  both die
Why both die ? I think that prime wins .
#31 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people complain Red Hulk is overpowered but not Superman Prime?  I think there is a double standard going on here.

#32 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
Mortein said:
wtf is happening, every second topic is about RulkPrime wins but  hopefully  both die
#33 Posted by hjga (47 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
Ok yeah Rulk wins in but it would have to be a really really really uncannon comic but to be ... [more]

this is so true...
#34 Edited by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it is a tie,so they both die and we don't have to make threads about them anymore.

#35 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

prime bloody curbstomp like he did sodam lol

#36 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Primestomp

#37 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
prime makes rulk his b!tch
#38 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins easily

#39 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime has the edge but hopefully both die

@angryvigilante said:

" Why do people complain Red Hulk is overpowered but not Superman Prime?  I think there is a double standard going on here. "

Superdickery fans suck
#40 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally I'd say Superman Prime wins this without much effort, but if Rulk has the Loebforce then he wins easily.

#41 Posted by JThree47693 (2537 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
"Normally I'd say Superman Prime wins this without much effort, but if Rulk has the Loebforce then he wins easily. "

Loebforce wont help Rulk here. Prime curbstomps
#42 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

with or without the Loebforce?

#43 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a cool pic
#44 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Take your pick both have the biggest jobber auras, 
Prime made a Guardian jobber while Rulk made the Watcher jobber

#45 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime's PIS > LoebForce

#46 Edited by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't rulk absorb superman's sun radiation

#47 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucky47:

He's demonstrated draining against Gamma rays and The Power Cosmic. So until further notice no.

#48 Posted by Freefa11 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucky47 said:

Can't rulk absorb superman's sun radiation

Not anymore. Banner permanently removed that ability from him. I'm not sure if he still had it when this thread was made.

I dunno; normally I would say Prime without breaking a sweat. Not even World Breaker would have much of a chance against him. But Loebforce Rulk punched out a Watcher, decapitated Terrax, and stole the Silver Surfer's board and power cosmic, all without any apparent effort. It's pretty crazy. Then again, SMP could probably punch off Terrax's head without a problem too, and while Watcher's are tough, they don't really try to defend themselves, whereas Prime beat on Mxyzptlk and Monarch, and survived a universe dying.

Eh, Loebforce schmoebforce. When Geoff Johns goes into fanboy mode, his Johnsforce goes up to 12. And he writes it with a straight face. Prime is the pinnacle of that. Prime still wins.

#49 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11:

Red Hulk still has the ability, he chooses not to use it in order to still be human.