Rulk vs Omega Red, Namor and Warpath

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First round, morals off with death spores.

Second round, morals on without death spores.

Namor is fresh out of water. Warpath has vibranium knives. No BFR, prep or battlefield destruction. Fight takes place on top of the Hoover Dam.

*Game Zone: Fan's Choice on Facebook*

Happy fighting.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Team, Namor has gone toe to toe with hulk as well, and Warpaths knives will cut through and OR spores will prevent his healing factor from kicking in.

Round 2 Team, in a much longer match

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1

Team, Namor has gone toe to toe with hulk as well, and Warpaths knives will cut through and OR spores will prevent his healing factor from kicking in.

Round 2 Team, in a much longer match

This.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rulk wins after a decent battle

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh rulk loses round 1 due to death spores without it, he slaps them all around town.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that Red's death spores will be a big factor, but a morals off Rulk still has aoe attacks (like thunder claps), or hurling debris (i guess that depends on whatever Rulk can grab up on top of the dam, since there is no battle field destruction) at Red and the team to stay out of range of the spores. I think the team has a better chance with morals on for everyone...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Now I know Omega Red has those Death Spores but with a Morals off Rulk they cant win. He is stronger, more powerful , has better healing and far more dangrous

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

I know all three of the guys have taken Colossus-strength hits. Add flight, tendrils and vibranium knives.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

I know all three of the guys have taken Colossus-strength hits. Add flight, tendrils and vibranium knives.

I'd wager Rulk is stronger than base, non amped Colossus (just to stay away from the Collosnaut beating down Rulk scans lol)

Does Warpath have any high durability feats worth mentioning?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty:

Hasn't he taken a few hits from Juggernaut?

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:

Hmm...I'm not sure about current Warpath, though that would count as a nice one. I'll see if I can find that out

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: @whacknasty: Honestly though, is a morals off Rulk that different from morals on? He is still in character otherwise. Biggest reason team wins is Namor, he has similar strength and greater speed and agility which allows him to essentially back up and continually ram him to keep him off balance. Warpath is the weakest link, but he is the only one here with the weapons able to hurt Rulk, he could toss one knife to Namor maybe. Omega Red is here in mainly a support capacity, he's going to help pin and poison Rulk leaving Rulk open to other attacks. Rulk could take any two of them, but altogether can beat him 7/10.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor keep Rulk down enough for Warpath to rip through him with his knives. Omega Red just helps with Deathspores keeping Rulk from healing.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: interesting I do like your post:) but I really don't see Warpath lasting long

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

Agree with Ocean, good post.

Question though. Whenever I picture a Hulk like character fighting, I picture them being mobile, not just lumbering around like Grundy in the Asylum game. Remember how Hulk was in Avengers against the Chitauri? Jumping, running, swinging, repeat. Can the team respond to his agility and athleticism?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Of the whole group, Namor is the most maneuverable, and Omega Red has kept up with wolverine speed wise. Though I would argue on hulks mobility, that it depends what he is fighting, if he's fighting fodder, he'll move fast so he can smash more, if he's fighting colossus or another strong man, he likes to prove he's stronger in a wrestle (WWH breaking colossus arms over backwards for example).

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

Rulk could take all of these guys out in one or two punches if he really wanted to Namor. Namor can't do much to him at all..