2. Location

- Washington D.C.

- The fight must stay in the city

- It is daytime

-It is empty

3. Prep

- Both are aware of their opponent's powers

4. Gear

- None, this is a fist fight(although they can pick up and throw debris: cars, ships,etc.)

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

this already happened ........................ in comics and in threads ...... just cause you specified the setup doesnt make this fight any different than any of the other Rulk vs Hulk threads ......

Flagged for duplication .....

#3 Posted by XImpossibruX (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

You're not even that new........... you should know better

#4 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

this already happened ........................ in comics and in threads ...... just cause you specified the setup doesnt make this fight any different than any of the other Rulk vs Hulk threads ......

1. No, this battle hasn't been done on this site:

Ultimate Rulk vs Hulk

Rulk vs World War Hulk

2. I've only read the "Rulk vs Hulk" fight by Jeph Loeb....which was stupid.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

1. No, this battle hasn't been done on this site:

Ultimate Rulk vs Hulk

Rulk vs World War Hulk

2. I've only read the "Rulk vs Hulk" fight by Jeph Loeb....which was stupid.

hmm ...... even so, what makes you think this thread will be any different than any of those other battles ... the way I see it, its the same two characters either way, people may think their is such a significant difference between WWHulk and Current Hulk but there really isn't ... same with Red Hulk for the most part only that I think Loeb Force doesn't directly apply to him ...

#6 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

hmm ...... even so, what makes you think this thread will be any different than any of those other battles ... the way I see it, its the same two characters either way, people may think their is such a significant difference between WWHulk and Current Hulk but there really isn't ... same with Red Hulk for the most part only that I think Loeb Force doesn't directly apply to him ...

Savage Hulk and World War Hulk are not on the same level of power.

#7 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Been Done

#8 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455 said:

Been Done

Did you even the read the comments above you?

#9 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@KMART4455 said:

Been Done

Of course. Just because the stipulations of the battle have changed that rarely proves or changes the outcome of said battle. I suppose you created it with a slightly different character. Still though its about the same.

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@KMART4455 said:

@NerdsFTW said:

@KMART4455 said:

Been Done

Of course. Just because the stipulations of the battle have changed that rarely proves or changes the outcome of said battle. I suppose you created it with a slightly different character. Still though its about the same.

Acctually in changes a lot. 

To be clear - in WWHulks it was WWHulk who fought with Rulk, that is why Rulk couldn't just drain Hulk like he did last time or KO him with fea shots. 

So:
WWHulk >>> Rulk >>>>>>> Hulk. 

Rulk stomp this battle. He won with Hulk in normal battles 2-3 times and once he drained him. Only fight in which Hulk could do some damage to him, was one in which OF Thor already almost defeated him, but Hulk wanted to have his own 5 minutes. And he almost would lose that battle before Thor come to play.
#11 Edited by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Rulk is a jobbing PIS monster

#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk should logically win.

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Hulk

LOL.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Hulk

LOL.

#16 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#17 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk

#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?
#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?

Hulk has already defeated him. Hulk's thunder clap hurt him bad. Plus Hulk is stronger

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?

Hulk has already defeated him. Hulk's thunder clap hurt him bad. Plus Hulk is stronger

It was WWHulk. Banner said so before his fight with Skaar in the same story. Then Hulk went against Rulk. That is why I am not taking it into figts between Hulk and Rulk. That is why Rulk couldn't drain him and that is why we've seen so ig difference between Hulk in this fight and their ealier encounters.
Yet, if You want to count it score still is 4:1 for Rulk. Rulk won 4 battles with Hulk as easily as Hulk won his battle in WWHulks. And we know why. Rulk also seems to be stronger than Hulk.
#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Hulk.

Why?

It was WWHulk. Banner said so before his fight with Skaar in the same story. Then Hulk went against Rulk. That is why I am not taking it into figts between Hulk and Rulk. That is why Rulk couldn't drain him and that is why we've seen so ig difference between Hulk in this fight and their ealier encounters.Yet, if You want to count it score still is 4:1 for Rulk. Rulk won 4 battles with Hulk as easily as Hulk won his battle in WWHulks. And we know why. Rulk also seems to be stronger than Hulk.

I see

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK 

#23 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

HULK

Reasons?

#24 Posted by Nefarious (19844 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Hulk.

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4401 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW
Hulk is better than Rulk in every single way.
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bo88gdan said:
@NerdsFTW: Hulk is better than Rulk in every single way.
How? Savage Hulk lost all his 4 fights against Rulk, until You want to use one when OF Thor already was going to KO Rulk as a prove. One who win with Rulk was WWHulk (which shouldn't be suprising, since this time Rulk couldn't drain Hulk).
#27 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hulk is bloodlusted is going to be very angry right from the start, I would say that he could beat Rulk before his Gamma radiation is absorbed

#28 Posted by TDK_1997 (14724 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk wins.He may be a massive jobber but he is stronger than Hulk.

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

Rulk wins.He may be a massive jobber but he is stronger than Hulk.

He is just written in way, in which Hulk should always be.
#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#31 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends.

If it's Savage Hulk, Rulk at the start is stronger than an enraged S-Hulk. A blood-lusted Rulk can burn through Secondary-Adamantium.

WWHulk beats the ever living sh!t out of Rulk (but that's World War Hulk, so it's no surprise).

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by jackbensley777 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdsftw said:

1. Morals

-Both Rulk and Hulk are bloodlusted

2. Location

- Washington D.C.

- The fight must stay in the city

- It is daytime

-It is empty

3. Prep

- Both are aware of their opponent's powers

4. Gear

- None, this is a fist fight(although they can pick up and throw debris: cars, ships,etc.)

Youre kidding me? hulk prep? XD their the same except rulk over heats and gets radioactive i think. i wish i could say hulk.... but yeah rulk should win logically

#34 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#35 Posted by GhostRavage (8878 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats Rulk into a pulp...

#36 Posted by Funsiized (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is bloodlusted, meaning Savage hulk=weaker does not apply.

He going all out, and that means smash=Rulk Pancake

#37 Edited by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't Rulk simply drain him dry again?

Also, what is Rulk's base strength in comparison to Hulk's?

#38 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@world_breaker_elmo:

Calculating Any Hulks base strength is literally imposdible ! They're classified as 100 tonners but easily surpass that.. I'd say the most they could lift without any struggle would be around 1000 tons for a calm Hulk and maybe 5000 for Rulk ... This is all just assumption on my part though !

#39 Posted by jackbensley777 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah nvm hulk gets bigger as he gets angrier something everyone forgets rulk doesnt

#40 Posted by New_World_Order (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk already beat him..bad..

#41 Posted by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: Yeah I doubted there would be a definite reference somewhere as to whose start/base strength is. I wasjust wondering more if when they did encounter each other if Hulk went through an observable period where he was overwhelmed before his rage built him up and over.

#42 Posted by Theindiedudes (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was stated that hulk was above rulk but that is a load of crap but I think rulk should win........

#43 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert

#44 Posted by highaccuser (6227 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Superior in every physical area.

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (37757 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was stated that hulk was above rulk but that is a load of crap but I think rulk should win........

I don't see how it's a load of crap? Rulk and Hulk had their final battle and Rulk's best wasn't enough. He's already beaten Savage Hulk, but against Green Scar he didn't stack up.

#46 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty Hulk should be able to drain the Gamma radiation from Rulk. Rulk cant compete with the Hulk without the Loeb Force.

#47 Posted by GhostRavage (8878 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Savage Hulk also beat him i may add.

#48 Posted by GhostRavage (8878 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

In all honesty Hulk should be able to drain the Gamma radiation from Rulk. Rulk cant compete with the Hulk without the Loeb Force.

Rulk lost to Hulk twice under Loeb's pencil.

#49 Edited by God_Spawn (37757 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Savage Hulk also beat him i may add.

And just furthers the reason why Rulk will lose.

#50 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio