User Lists: 0

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@sodamyat:

His strength and durability are comparable to Hulk. Dunno if he can drain FB's powers.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

His strength and durability are comparable to Hulk. Dunno if he can drain FB's powers.

is that enough?

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Born was smacking around Orion, Wonder Woman, Apollo; defeated several gods in their own domains; he will dominate Rulk.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@hatemalingsia said:

@sodamyat:

is that enough?

I think? Yes.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: I see no reason he could drain FB, whose powers are essentially part of his demi-god biology. It's pretty much the the same as suggesting Rulk could drain Thor or Wonder Woman. He's more of an energy source depleter than a parasite. As for characters with strength and durability at least near to or above (not looking to derail the thread on a debate on this part), Orion was laughing off Superman's speed blitz and Apollo casually backhanded Supes with considerable damage. God mode WW was one of the only characters Superdoom even noticed. FB was walking all over these characters.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: I see no reason he could drain FB, whose powers are essentially part of his demi-god biology. It's pretty much the the same as suggesting Rulk could drain Thor or Wonder Woman. He's more of an energy source depleter than a parasite. As for characters with strength and durability at least near to or above (not looking to derail the thread on a debate on this part), Orion was laughing off Superman's speed blitz and Apollo casually backhanded Supes with considerable damage. God mode WW was one of the only characters Superdoom even noticed. FB was walking all over these characters.

FB is not a demi-god. He's a god.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Yepp you're totally right, sorry I was thinking about about Wonder Woman as I wrote that! Comparison with Thor I would argue stands, Rulk is just as unlikely to be able to drain FB as he is to drain the Odinforce from Thor.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Yepp you're totally right, sorry I was thinking about about Wonder Woman as I wrote that! Comparison with Thor I would argue stands, Rulk is just as unlikely to be able to drain FB as he is to drain the Odinforce from Thor.

I dont know much about Rulk, which is why I made this thread, but I didnt even consider Rulk draining First Born. In fact, wouldnt FB be the one doing the draining? I didnt even know Rulk could drain. Im glad I made this thread. I enjoy learning about characters.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: It's a good shout, I think I'd probably give Rulk credit that he's unlikely to be defeated purely by draining (he'd probably reabsorb any gamma as fast he lost it). As much of a beast Rulk is, unfortunately most of his higher end feats that would allow him to hang with the likes of First Born tend to be put down as inconsistent writing.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sodamyat: rulk doesn't use draining anymore. He's used against surfer and hulk (although it didn't work against the green scar incarnation) IIRC. Marvel came up with some excuse about him not being able to turn back into ross if he uses it so they could sweep it under the rug.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: rulk doesn't use draining anymore. He's used against surfer and hulk (although it didn't work against the green scar incarnation) IIRC. Marvel came up with some excuse about him not being able to turn back into ross if he uses it so they could sweep it under the rug.

thanks for the heads up