Fully Restored after each fight

Round 1- lesser versions

She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk

Savage Hulk

Round 2- My Favs

Thing and Hercules

Doc Green Hulk

Round 3- Better than Superman

Composite Hyperion (minus King Hyperion)

Composite Hulk (no WWH or WBH)

Round 4- Ultimates

Ultimate Thor + Ultimate Hulk

Rulk starts off very mad

Round 5- Man in tights

Nu 52 Superman

Savage Hulk

Round 6

Bloodlusted Gladiator

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

50 meters apart

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know enough about the Ultimates, the rest they *could* clear. Hulk alone gives most rounds trouble, adding in Rulk gives them the edge. I don't think they win everytime (10/10) but they could take the majority.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Keikai

Rulk & Hulk clear.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thedailybagel

@green_skaar: the ultimates arent anything compared to their 616 selves, in most cases at least (guys like cap and collosus are more powerful in the ultimateverse).

Hulk should be able to solo, adding Ross makes it kinda one sided.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@thor_parker82: means Grey, Savage, Mindless, Doc Green, ect... pretty much anything under WWH or WBH

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes stops them IMO.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thedailybagel

@serrure: I don't see it myself, at least for a majority. Hulk could give him hell on his own, adding rulk allows them to take a majority imo.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Ok, thanks.

They probably stop at 5 due to the speed advantage.

They definitely stop at bloodlusted Gladiator.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 6 or clears.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2 or clear.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either 3, 6 or clears

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By serrure

Stop at 2 or clear.

lol i'd love for them to stop at 2 but unfortunately i see the Rulk and Hulk taking a slim majority over them. Thing is literally the first comic book character i really loved but the writers seem to get a hard on for Hulk every time they fight

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@highaccuser said:

Stop at 2 or clear.

lol i'd love for them to stop at 2 but unfortunately i see the Rulk and Hulk taking a slim majority over them. Thing is literally the first comic book character i really loved but the writers seem to get a hard on for Hulk every time they fight

Doc Green has one inconsistent showing that keeps irking me. He had trouble with A-Bomb from what I can tell, and A-Bomb is so weak he got stomped by Ares. Going by that showing, he could very well lose to Thing, but then again we also have him unable to be hurt by Captain Marvel. I think Hercules can beat either of them, but their capacity to stop there depends on how much interference Thing can run, which in turn depends on what feats we use for Doc Green.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: you know thats a really good point... another thing to consider about A-bomb though is he was able to take punches from Rulk that were causing 9.0 magnitude Earth Quakes... it could be that fight against Ares was inconsistent

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@highaccuser: you know thats a really good point... another thing to consider about A-bomb though is he was able to take punches from Rulk that were causing 9.0 magnitude Earth Quakes... it could be that fight against Ares was inconsistent

If memory serves he wasn't seen awake for a while after that. And that's just durability. In terms of strength Ares actually pinned him to the ground with his foot, and Ares can't even seem to hurt Hercules.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By tensor
Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

If memory serves he wasn't seen awake for a while after that. And that's just durability. In terms of strength Ares actually pinned him to the ground with his foot, and Ares can't even seem to hurt Hercules.

you are correct... A-bombs best attribute is his durability and if Ares was able to pin him with his foot that is pathetic indeed.

and to add further insult to Ares he cant really hurt Wonder Man either

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@highaccuser said:

@serrure said:

you are correct... A-bombs best attribute is his durability and if Ares was able to pin him with his foot that is pathetic indeed.

and to add further insult to Ares he cant really hurt Wonder Man either

Thank you.

I wasn't aware they'd fought. I'll take your word for it.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Superman.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at sups

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2 or 6 or clear

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm stops at Dante....

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at 6 or clear

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Hercules lifted heavens so I will say it stops with him.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Hercules lifting the heaves(which is an outlier feat not applicable in combat) doesn't stop him from losing to Hulk like he did before.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Hercules lifting the heaves(which is an outlier feat not applicable in combat) doesn't stop him from losing to Hulk like he did before.

How many times did he lose to the Hulk? Once? When Hulk was removed from Banner and he defeated all of the Avengers? The second time,like what,in World War Hulk? Hercules wasn't even fighting the Hulk in WWH. In every other Hercules vs Hulk fights nobody didn't win because the fight stopped.What do you mean outlier feat?It is Hercules trade mark (I can't find any other word) of strength.He has done that in Greek mythology.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@krleavenger: WWH was also holding back in WWH, but you can't hold back your durability. Herc not being there to fight WWH doesn't change the fact that in 3 blows his face was almost unrecognizable and he was laying on the ground. In most other fights, they never finished them, but still 2-0 for Hulk with a bunch of draws and your conclusion is that Herc can win against 2 Hulks now because he lifted the heavens? Outlier feat as is a feat that is exaggerated and far away from his regular normal feats as it presents an inconsistency. You know whose also famous for their strength? Even more so then Hercules? Hulk. It's widely accepted that Hulk is just better then Herc in pretty much everything because he has better feats strength, durability, healing factor, speed/agility, the only thing Herc beats him in is skill which doesn't factor much in any of their fights.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: We all know that Red Hulk would get stomped by Herc.And about that thing about his regular strength,I would say that he always holds back also (sence his trade mark from Greek mythology is lifting heavens so everything else is inconsistency).And please stop with those "he held back in World War Hulk" because I heard that from comics and from you guys like million times.Not to mention that Hulk from Second battle is Dr. Green who doesn't have crazy feats as Savage Hulk and Green Scar.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: red hulk wouldnt be stomped by herc, if anything that would be a good fight and ive seen a very good CaV on the subject between lvenger and serrure. And no, hercules doesn't hold back nearly as much as other heroes, especially hulk. He's notorious for causing vast amounts of collateral damage, using excessive force and fighting whilst drunk... It's only now in his current series that he's changing how he operates, his reputation is so bad that in the upcoming civil war event he's left out of the loop entirely because other heroes don't consider him a reliable asset.

Also, Herc admitted that his skull would've been crushed if hulk wasn't holding back in world war hulk.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: red hulk wouldnt be stomped by herc, if anything that would be a good fight and ive seen a very good CaV on the subject between lvenger and serrure. And no, hercules doesn't hold back nearly as much as other heroes, especially hulk. He's notorious for causing vast amounts of collateral damage, using excessive force and fighting whilst drunk... It's only now in his current series that he's changing how he operates, his reputation is so bad that in the upcoming civil war event he's left out of the loop entirely because other heroes don't consider him a reliable asset.

A guy who lifted a planet would beat Red hulk who isn't really impressive.People are saying that his Lifting Heavens feat doesn't matrer sence it is incosistent.Have they ever read Greek mythology?

Also, Herc admitted that his skull would've been crushed if hulk wasn't holding back in world war hulk.

He didn't even tried to fight him.And who cares?That was "really strong World War Hulk" while this is "not to strong Dr. Green".

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@krleavenger said:

@atheistknowledge: We all know that Red Hulk would get stomped by Herc.And about that thing about his regular strength,I would say that he always holds back also (sence his trade mark from Greek mythology is lifting heavens so everything else is inconsistency).And please stop with those "he held back in World War Hulk" because I heard that from comics and from you guys like million times.Not to mention that Hulk from Second battle is Dr. Green who doesn't have crazy feats as Savage Hulk and Green Scar.

No he wouldn't. Herc very rarely holds back and even then not nearly as much as Hulk. In fact Herc is known for being reckless and a drunkard. Your next sentence makes absolutely no sense... How is everything else an inconsistency when it is done consistently but one feat that is only mentioned in one of Hercs stories(which tend to be either not true or exaggerated) is the consistent thing? Hercs Greek Mythology is different in comics to one in our world and like it says it's MYTHOLOGY as in a collection of MYTHS, many of which never even happened. We know Hercs strength he stalemated Thor in strength on 2 occasions so he is only as physically strong as Thor which is a whole tier below Hulk. I will not stop because apparently you do not listen to what everyone is saying, WWH held back and Herc himself mentioned if Hulk didn't hold back he would have killed them all there. Doc Green is still too much for Herc and he will easily overwhelm him once he let's loose like he did in his second fight with Rulk.

But explain to me this, let's say Herc lifted the heavens. Now what? Does he beat everyone in physical combat? Hulk? Superman? Thanos? Galactus? Is he a literal physical unstoppable force even though he has been stopped many, many times before? What does lifting the heavens even mean? How much weight did the "heavens" have?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger said:

No he wouldn't. Herc very rarely holds back and even then not nearly as much as Hulk. In fact Herc is known for being reckless and a drunkard. Your next sentence makes absolutely no sense... How is everything else an inconsistency when it is done consistently but one feat that is only mentioned in one of Hercs stories(which tend to be either not true or exaggerated) is the consistent thing? Hercs Greek Mythology is different in comics to one in our world and like it says it's MYTHOLOGY as in a collection of MYTHS, many of which never even happened.We know Hercs strength he stalemated Thor in strength on 2 occasions so he is only as physically strong as Thor which is a whole tier below Hulk. I will not stop because apparently you do not listen to what everyone is saying, WWH held back and Herc himself mentioned if Hulk didn't hold back he would have killed them all there. Doc Green is still too much for Herc and he will easily overwhelm him once he let's loose like he did in his second fight with Rulk.

Herc has proven that he is stronger then Thor.Also,Hulk and Thor have always been equals until they fight each other like 5-10 minutes and then Hulk becomes stronger.

Because he defeated Red Hulk he would beat Hercules?

But explain to me this, let's say Herc lifted the heavens. Now what? Does he beat everyone in physical combat?

No.

Hulk? Superman?

If you count it as a feat then yes.

Thanos?

Hell no.

Galactus?

Hell no.

Is he a literal physical unstoppable force even though he has been stopped many, many times before?

Hey come on.Every hero gets beaten by weaker heroes.And Hulk would be able to overpower Herc when he gets angry enough IMO.

What does lifting the heavens even mean?

I'm not sure what are you asking.

How much weight did the "heavens" have?

How could I know?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Herc has proven that he is stronger then Thor.Also,Hulk and Thor have always been equals until they fight each other like 5-10 minutes and then Hulk becomes stronger.

No he hasn't, show me where Herc has proven to be stronger then Thor? Last time they fought Hercules only beat him because he was more skillful in hand to hand combat, Thor even mentions this. The second part is also untrue, because Thor has outright admitted Hulk is stronger and even Marvel in both the comics and databooks mentions that Hulk is physically the strongest hero of Earth, which means he beats out both Hercules and Thor.

Because he defeated Red Hulk he would beat Hercules?

Yes, since Red Hulk is around Hercules level. It makes much more sense then you saying he lifted the heavens therefore he can beat Hulk. Which makes no sense.

If you count it as a feat then yes.

A strength feat of unknown properties and yet you throw it around like it's the end all be all, and btw you are the only person that has done this... I have never seen even the biggest Herc fanboys use this feat like you have. So you wanna make a Hulk vs Hercules thread or Superman vs Hercules thread and check out how it fares?

Hell no.

Why not? Thanos has no physical feats on part with either Hulk or Superman but you said Hercules can beat them but not Thanos?

Hell no.

Same as with Thanos.

Hey come on.Every hero gets beaten by weaker heroes.And Hulk would be able to overpower Herc when he gets angry enough IMO.

Yea except with Hercules it happens constantly because he get's beaten by guys that never lifted anything as dramatic as the heavens, go figure. He doesn't have to get much angry, it's only Hercules.

I'm not sure what are you asking.

What does it mean, how does this feat translate into battle?

How could I know?

So why are you using it as the crux of your debate? You are basing everything around a feat you can't even remotely measure.

I mean come on... are you trolling me? And in another thread you actually asked me why i laugh at everything you say....

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Ok man.I was minding my own business until you came here talking to me about your logic (which 40-50% doesn't make sence to me).You say I'm trolling?Mind your own business.Why do you even care about my opinion?I respect your opinion.Maybe you should think about that.Instead of calling you an idiot or saying "I'm out of here",I'm just gona say that I respect your opinion so you could at least act like you are ok with mine.There are some questions that you asked me in post 47 and I can answer them but I will not because I think we have different opinions.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 5.

Well actually Rulk > Silver Surfer so I don't know.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Ok man.I was minding my own business until you came here talking to me about your logic (which 40-50% doesn't make sence to me).You say I'm trolling?Mind your own business.Why do you even care about my opinion?I respect your opinion.Maybe you should think about that.Instead of calling you an idiot or saying "I'm out of here",I'm just gona say that I respect your opinion so you could at least act like you are ok with mine.There are some questions that you asked me in post 47 and I can answer them but I will not because I think we have different opinions.

Tell me what doesn't make sense to you and i will try to explain it. Listen you are not in your house surrounding by your 4 walls or on a private forum where you can share the same opinion with the like minded individuals. This is a public forum if you put out your opinion, people have every right to challenge it. If you don't understand something as simple as this, what are you even doing on a forum where random people debate which character beats which? There is a difference between respecting an opinion and debating one. I can respect your opinion and still disagree with it. I honestly don't know what made you act out like this... You said Herc beats them because he lifted the heavens, i have never EVER heard such a reasoning so i wanted you to explain to me how you got to such a conclusion.