Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

vs

Darkseid is New 52. Rulk is Standard 616. Ultron is any version below Phalanx.

All feats apply. Yes, that includes Rulk defeating Silver Surfer.

Morals off and bloodlusted. Fight takes place in an abandoned NYC. If Ultron loses one body, he dies. Win by incap KO or death for everyone else.

Please give reasons.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Loebforce, team 2

With Loebforce Rulk solos with easy

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loebforce Rulk solos

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? What did Loebforce Rulk do that is so impressive? IIRC he just defeated, Thor and Silver Surfer, and beat up Uatu. Darkseid could have done that.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Uatu is a watcher, he's definitely above Darkseid. I think Rulk also challenged Galactus and won, but I'm not sure.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Uatu is a watcher, he's definitely above Darkseid. I think Rulk also challenged Galactus and won, but I'm not sure.

But Watchers sort of aren't allowed to fight, correct? If the Galactus thing is true then I'll change him

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is highly underrated here

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Darkseid can probably solo this. Loebforce Rulk is vastly overrated, and Fernus was powerful, but I think the Omega Effect should neutralize him. Ultron isn't a huge threat as Fernus could quite easily bypass his durability. Honestly though, New 52 Darkseids only real indication of the power of the Omega Effect was one shooting much of the League and busting a planet. However, given this was largely effortless, and the Effect can hit intangible/astral beings, I think he can take Fernus.

max8800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for drsheldoncooper
DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Loebforce Rulk is not overrated, he is made of PIS just like Squirrel Girl. Under Loeb, he was unstoppable.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how either of Team 1 are hurting Ultron, so I see it being Loeb Force Rulk Vs Ultron in the end.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drsheldoncooper: Nevertheless, he is simply outmatched. I'm not sure he can even hurt Ultron, who has tanked barrages of planet busting attacks. As for Darkseid, he could simply teleport Rulk into the Omega Force and rip him to pieces. Given the Effect effortlessly busted a planet, it shouldn't be a huge issue to kill a Rulk who was still neutralized by both Hulk and Thor.

DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/drunkvader/blog/loeb-force-red-hulk-nuff-said/93444/

Loebforce Rulk butchered Silver Surfer, Thor, Terrax, Dr. Strange, and several others easily. He also oneshotted Uatu the Watcher. He does not lose.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drsheldoncooper: None of the first group are comparable to Darkseid. As for Uatu, he has never shown any overly impressive offensive capability. I also contribute that for lack of knowledge when it comes to the writer. Uatu is a being of cosmic energy, so that attack shouldn't have had any effect anyway. Besides, Rulk has also been beaten or stalemated by opponents far inferior to Darkseid. Rulk couldn't even get anywhere near Darkseid without being ripped apart molecule by molecule.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Thor-Parker

I think Darkseid can probably solo this. Loebforce Rulk is vastly overrated, and Fernus was powerful, but I think the Omega Effect should neutralize him. Ultron isn't a huge threat as Fernus could quite easily bypass his durability. Honestly though, New 52 Darkseids only real indication of the power of the Omega Effect was one shooting much of the League and busting a planet. However, given this was largely effortless, and the Effect can hit intangible/astral beings, I think he can take Fernus.

Seems like you do not know Ultron very well.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This whole "Loeb-Force" Rulk is nonsense. Loeb is who wrote Rulk's incarnation, ergo his portrayal of Rulk is how he was indented to be. Marvel later decided to nerf him and remove his energy draining ability (what made Rulk particularly deadly).

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: it's not non sense. A hulk should not be able to beat up a watcher or a powerful herald of galactus. Some characters are made over powered for the sake of the story.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: it's not non sense. A hulk should not be able to beat up a watcher or a powerful herald of galactus. Some characters are made over powered for the sake of the story.

For starters, the Watcher wasn't fighting back, so that "fight" doesn't tell us a whole lot. Second, he beat Silver Surfer because he had draining abilities, it's not like SS hasn't been drained before. My point is Loeb was the original writer, it's not like he took a character and went crazy increasing the power of them, in fact the opposite happened after Loeb.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 98115

@barelyaverage said:

didnt hulk already do this in planet hulk? though its debatable whether or not he should. (caught surfer off guard,he wasnt fighting back etc )

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only really PIS thing that Loeb Force Rulk did was use Mjiolnir in space as it could have no weight there, so he was able to lift it. Once he went back to Earth, Thor handed him his @ss.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loeb Force Rulk does...not solo.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By green_skaar

@98115 said:

@barelyaverage said:

didnt hulk already do this in planet hulk? though its debatable whether or not he should. (caught surfer off guard,he wasnt fighting back etc )

Yeah Hulk fought SS in Planet Hulk, but the fight doesn't tell us a whole lot, since both were weakened and Hulk had help.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: yeah I got to agree with you there...if the creator of the character assigns his character a certain power set...then it should be respected...like you stated its not like he took an established character and amped him

DrSheldonCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:

1) Loebforce Rulk actually KOed the Watcher with one punch, so of course he couldn't fight back.

2) Silver Surfer's powers are not easily drained, a couple times by Doom with prep and machines because he's a mastermind. Surfer is also a planetary+ energy manipulator, he will not allow his powers to be drained by Rulk out of all people unless PIS is involved. Just like Squirrel Girl, Loebforce Rulk is pure PIS.