Rulk and WWH vs Wonder woman

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place in an abandoned place. Who wins?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pfcoolio14: Does WW get her SS ring? cause if not she loses badly

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hulks.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks assuming it's current versions

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikep12

WW via bfr

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Isn't Red Hulk weak against piercing weapons!??

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH solos.

@mikep12 said:

WW via bfr

When has she ever BFR'd two ppl at once? I'd imagine that'd be kinda hard to do considering who she's up against..

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately so is Wonder Woman. However, I see her winning this rather quickly. She is a Goddess of Combat and these guys are just bruisers. Wolverine gave Red Hulk a good fight and even blinded him; in fact Wolvie also hung with WWH briefly. Not to downgrade them to Wolvie level but Wonder Woman plays in the big leagues while the Hulks mess around with street levelers. WWH did have a good fight with Sentry but it took a while for him to amp himself up to those levels and Sentry wasn't using void or anything...just knocking Hulk out of the park with his regular powers. Wonder Woman rounds them up with the unbreakable lasso and dumps them into space for the win.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: Yes, but WWH would "beat with understandable effort" current Wonder Woman by himself. Adding Rulk may turn things easier, he has awesome striking feats after all. Didn't imply Rulk could beat Wonder Woman although, if its N52 the fight would be a lot closer than it would be if Pre-52.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostRavage

@baltoro: That's a very flawed argument and not to be harsh, but it shows your lack of knowledge on both characters.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Hilariously so.

Red Hulk is virtually a nonfactor here. WW ftw.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hulk Bros

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: That's a very flawed argument and not to be harsh, but it shows your lack of knowledge on both characters.

How so? Wonder Woman fights characters who are in a different speed tier than the Hulks. Sentry was blitzing Hulk initially and tossing him around the city like a football. The Hulk was only landing hits when Sentry went fisticuffs with him, probably out of friendship. Wonder Woman will be doing all kinds of blitzing attacks from weird angles they can't even counter due to the speed and combat difference.

No Caption Provided

Different speed tier like I said. If X-23 and Wolverine can land blows and trick shots on Hulks then Wonder Woman will have them in outerspace in a jiffy.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Sentry was literally stopped on place when Hulk punched him when he was bull rushing him. Sentry landed 2 hits which put Hulk to fly...

1. Hulk wasn't even looking at Sentry...
  2. Hulk didn't want to fight Sentry...

I don't know why you make so much emphasis on that fight since it's not even his greatest. Wonder Woman doesn't have energy projection so using that fight is rather unpractical...

The case i could make to debunk every single strategy you're going to bring is way too large and im not feeling in the mood to go into profound approach.

That's pre-52 Wonder Woman, not exactly the one used here. That being said, Wonder Woman being able to react at such speeds doesn't give her an automatic win anyways. She still needs to overpower his inertia, regeneration factor and strength/durability superiority overall. N52 Wonder Woman loses to WWH, she even loses although in a WAY closer fight against Indestructible Hulk.

Red Hulk on the other hand can land hits strong enough to generate 15 gigatons of TNT force, he pretty much did by punching what Hulk was going to do as WBH by powering up.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@carter_esque: ropes one up flies away bfr the does the other

I had a feeling that you were gonna use the same generic, speculative reasoning that grown accustomed to seeing from WW supporters. The good thing about speculation is that it works both ways; what's to stop either Hulk from grabbing her lasso as soon as they've been roped and yanking her to them for the "one-hitter quitter"?

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @baltoro: The reason I brought it up is because she carries a sword with her.And I don't know if Hulk or Red carries piercing weapons or even know to use it against her.

And I agree that he wins against New52 Wonder Woman..Just thinking and asking where does Rulk stand on the 100 bricks list..

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: cause he will be tied up the rope fits around anything and its unbreakable

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@carter_esque: cause he will be tied up the rope fits around anything and its unbreakable

And you're assuming that their arms will conveniently be down by their hips when this occurs?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: it automatically raps them up raps around a hand raps around the neck anything pretty much are you assuming they won't

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulks

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Just asking, do you know what comic that scan is from?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Carter_esque

@mikep12 said:

@carter_esque: it automatically raps them up raps around a hand raps around the neck anything pretty much are you assuming they won't

No.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks. They're too powerful.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Baltoro

@ghostravage said:

@baltoro: Sentry was literally stopped on place when Hulk punched him when he was bull rushing him. Sentry landed 2 hits which put Hulk to fly...

I don't know why you make so much emphasis on that fight since it's not even his greatest. Wonder Woman doesn't have energy projection so using that fight is rather unpractical...

The case i could make to debunk every single strategy you're going to bring is way too large and im not feeling in the mood to go into profound approach.

That's pre-52 Wonder Woman, not exactly the one used here. That being said, Wonder Woman being able to react at such speeds doesn't give her an automatic win anyways. She still needs to overpower his inertia, regeneration factor and strength/durability superiority overall. N52 Wonder Woman loses to WWH, she even loses although in a WAY closer fight against Indestructible Hulk.

Red Hulk on the other hand can land hits strong enough to generate 15 gigatons of TNT force, he pretty much did by punching what Hulk was going to do as WBH by powering up.

Sentry knocked Hulk all over town initially with his speed. Sentry began slugging it out with Hulk and Wonder Woman isn't going to be nice and stand still for him like Sentry did. Anyway, I have scans that disprove your claims.

1> Hulk was looking at the Sentry before he even started attacking, Sentry made his presence known by flying through Hulk's ship.

2> Hulk was prepared to fight anyone, he openly threatened the entire planet in the first chapter. The comic is called World War Hulk for a reason. If you don't want to fight someone, you can still try dodging their attacks. Not being able to react to Sentry's blitz is not a big deal anyway. He wasn't even able to dodge some of the street levelers like X-23. How is he supposed to believably keep up with Wonder Woman?

I'm sure N52 Wonder Woman has speed feats that put her above X-23 so I'm not worried. Sentry even said hello to Hulk before attacking...Wonder Woman is just going to skip the small talk here. :)

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@ghostravage said:

Sentry knocked Hulk all over town initially with his speed. Sentry began slugging it out with Hulk and Wonder Woman isn't going to be nice and stand still for him like Sentry did. Anyway, I have scans that disprove your claims.

1> Hulk was looking at the Sentry before he even started attacking, Sentry made his presence known by flying through Hulk's ship.

2> Hulk was prepared to fight anyone, he openly threatened the entire planet in the first chapter. The comic is called World War Hulk for a reason. If you don't want to fight someone, you can still try dodging their attacks. Not being able to react to Sentry's blitz is not a big deal anyway. He wasn't even able to dodge some of the street levelers like X-23. How is he supposed to believably keep up with Wonder Woman?

I'm sure N52 Wonder Woman has speed feats that put her above X-23 so I'm not worried. :)

Pardon men, i meant he wasn't expecting to fight Sentry.

Anyway, no, Hulk was willing to fight anyone who tried to stop him, he NEVER had any kind of preparation against them, the same can be said about them. There was no prep whatsoever in the arc. Omg... I wont man... I wont explain the run to you. He was looking for the Illuminati... He didn't want anybody innocent to get hurt/killed and that was precisely what he managed to do in the arc, although Sentry killed a bunch of people. Not to mention New York as a whole was on his side.

He reacted... Why don't you show when Sentry is performing the same bullrush he did in the first time they connected a few panels later? And it's irrelevant since the rushes had unquantifiable energy projection along the attack, something Wonder Woman doesn't posses.

He wasn't even trying to fight at his best against them! My goodness.

Im sorry, i can't give you the whole analysis of the run right now. I don't concede, but i could care less about 1 person thinking different.

Have a good day.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: yes also look out vine these are the best arguments ever no and yes

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRavage

And I agree that he wins against New52 Wonder Woman..Just thinking and asking where does Rulk stand on the 100 bricks list..

Red Hulk is far beyond 100+ toners. Although people like Iron Man is owning him currently, he isn't as strong as he used to be, or more likely, he turned into a jobber. That being said, all his feats remain canon and untouched besides him finding some kind of loophole in Mjolnir's attribute of being unable to be lifted by unworthy people and Watcher's punch in the face.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109 said:

Red Hulk is far beyond 100+ toners. Although people like Iron Man is owning him currently, he isn't as strong as he used to be, or more likely, he turned into a jobber. That being said, all his feats remain canon and untouched besides him finding some kind of loophole in Mjolnir's attribute of being unable to be lifted by unworthy people and Watcher's punch in the face.

I just want to state for the record that isn't PIS. Iron man did the same thing in avengers 122 (well he didn't punch thor but was able to lift the hammer because he was in space).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44: I know, i wasn't referring to him taking advantage of the loophole, rather that Thor most likely knowing this and letting Rulk do it anyways... Parker kinda debunk the instance when Thor instantly dropped Mjolnir on top of his hand and referred to the moment he performed that move in Hulk #26...

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Guy are you seriously saying that that bloodlusted af Sentry was "being nice" to WWH? Lolno.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Guy are you seriously saying that that bloodlusted af Sentry was "being nice" to WWH? Lolno.

Not being nice, but fighting mono e mono, a battle of fisticuffs rather than speedblitzing. Wonder Woman isn't here to slug it out with the Hulks. She's here to win the fight and she is going to use her massive speed advantage. None of the Hulk supporters can even show any speed feats for either of them. That's a requirement to even fight this Goddess of Combat.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I know Ravage...But I'm asking where does he rank among the class 100..Who can he defeat for a majority!??

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GhostRavage

@kingares109: In all honesty... I would put him just below Hercules. But again, he's a big jobber currently... For someone who is the living creation of World Breaker Hulk's gamma burst in a person, he was turned into a weakling.

So anything below Hercules could be a match for him or he beats him. That's atleast where i would put him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honesty i'll take the Hulks for a majority.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: it doesnt state whether or not she is bloodlusted nor in character or not so you cant make assumptions as to whatd she would do. And sentry was bloodlusted. He was going all out from speed to hits. Because he was lusted he was tanking rather than dodging; the same would happen to wonder woman. This is also wbh rather than wwh as well as rulk added in

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By cdiddyman911

Hulks win

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers