Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) vs Uchiha Madara (Naruto)

• 91 results
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By andr4132
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rukia is in Bankai

vs

Uchiha Madara Rinnengan and Alive

Both are in-character but serious

If Madara gets stomped then Juudara will be her opponent

If Rukia get stomped then add Byakuya at her side.

Madara can surely see and hit Rukia

Starting distance 30 meters

Chakra and Reiatsu are not equalized

Win by K.O or death

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How big was the buff that Rukia received recently? O_o

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia gets stomped.

Then the second time around Rukia AND Byakuya gets stomped.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia gets stomped.

Then the second time around Rukia AND Byakuya gets stomped.

She has Absolute Zero which freeze her opponents instantly.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Her Bankai allows her to reach absolute zero & she can even move in that state. It also creates an absolute zero field.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Not big enough take one Madara. She still gets blitzed.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara drops a meteor on her head.

She tries to freeze it, she fails.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one can mess with Uchiha Madara.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: She was constantly emitting an absolute zero field around her that was affecting a large area when she went bankai when she was fighting that fear stearniter.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara genjutsu's her, drops a meteor on her, or blitzes her. Byakuya doesn't even matter at this point, lol. Mismatch.

Most likely he uses his mighty wood :p

Absolute zero freeze.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: All her Bankai does is blast one good time. After that she can't move or risk shattering herself. She has to take time to thaw.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: So why the pestering of questions? I only popped in here to answer someone question on what Rukai could now do.

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia wins via soul crush.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I only replied because you replied to me. The fact that I said: "Alright then" should of been the end of it. You don't have to reply back to me.

So I could really ask you along the same lines of "so why do you keep tagging me?"

And no you don't have to reply to this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I only replied because you replied to me. The fact that I said: "Alright then" should of been the end of it. You don't have to reply back to me.

So I could really ask you along the same lines of "so why do you keep tagging me?"

And no you don't have to reply to this.

Let it go, both of you :)

And no, you don't have to reply to this either :p

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara kills her in 0.0021 seconds

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeepeh
@thehunter said:

Madara drops a meteor on her head.

She tries to freeze it, she fails.

Absolute 0 does not fail to freeze things, it's absolute 0....

IF Madara is hit, it's over.

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Drones

@princearagorn1 said:

Madara genjutsu's her

Genjutsus don't work here.

@princearagorn1 said:

drops a meteor on her

Ya gotta be joking right? Easy dodge. Maybe not for an autistic ninja but for a shinigami it's an easy feat. She can't freeze it either? lol.

@princearagorn1 said:

or blitzes her

Proof?

He can't even see her so using Absolute Zero is OP. She merely has to release her spiritual power to kill him. Absolute Zero is obviously a one shot.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones Off-Topic, but I always wanted to ask you, if Aizen stood in front of someone like Thanos... He would kill him just with his spiritual pressure too?

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Rukia goes Bankai right of the bat, it is Madara's win. I don't think would use the meteor unless he is in his edo form. That is usually a MAD move, which he can get out as he is an edo. BTW RG Rukia would have very big boost in the overall stats. I hope we get to see her fight more to know of it.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones Off-Topic, but I always wanted to ask you, if Aizen stood in front of someone like Thanos... He would kill him just with his spiritual pressure too?

of course. he's more than 3d reiatsu beingz.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:

@sophia89

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know much about Bleach but If I have the time (which I don't :p) I could pull out some of Madara's best feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Rukia's bankai limited to like 5 seconds?

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Thats her shikai, her bankai is more like a blast.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: 4* seconds. Also it's the Shikai that does it.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starting...distance?

If Madara is already within her AoE, then he gets AZ'ed instantly. If not, then he just has to stay away and wait 'till she releases her Bankai unless Rukia wants to threaten her own health.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He obviously can't soul crush anyone who can see spectral and astral beings.

@hiddenlight said:

I'm not the idiot that made up this statement, just wanted to create a frenzy amongst naruto fans with 100,000 posts. There's nothing to prove he is or he is not a being existing on another dimension. I personally think he was just talking out of his ass, but we can't prove he doesn't lie on another dimension nor if he does besides the vague statement that "I exist on a higher dimension". He obviously did not mean dimension as in level because this would be stupid. But we just don't know, the writing is terrible.

Back to topic, Madara gets stomped here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

I'm not the idiot that made up this statement, just wanted to create a frenzy amongst naruto fans with 100,000 posts. There's nothing to prove he is or he is not a being existing on another dimension. I personally think he was just talking out of his ass, but we can't prove he doesn't lie on another dimension nor if he does besides the vague statement that "I exist on a higher dimension". He obviously did not mean dimension as in level because this would be stupid. But we just don't know, the writing is terrible.

Sure. We believe you.

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant since you can't prove otherwise. If you're still going on about that 3D sh!t after people stopped you must be REALLY mad like wow. That still makes you mad without being mentioned, it's been etched into your memory. Since the OP never stated Madara can see Rukia she can win via soul crush but to be fair, I created a scenario in which soul crush is omitted and debunked all of your points like a real debater. Rukia stomps.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant since you can't prove otherwise. If you're still going on about that 3D sh!t after people stopped you must be REALLY mad like wow. That still makes you mad without being mentioned, it's been etched into your memory. Since the OP never stated Madara can see Rukia she can win via soul crush but to be fair, I created a scenario in which soul crush is omitted and debunked all of your points like a real debater. Rukia stomps.

Relax, I said we believe you. Not that we don't.

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

I don't know why you're saying I'm mad when you're bringing up stuff from a month ago. I don't get mad when my favorite comic book series loses against other verses and make 20,000 posts to prove why they will win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

I don't know why you're saying I'm mad when you're bringing up stuff from a month ago. I don't get mad when my favorite comic book series loses against other verses and make 20,000 posts to prove why they will win.

I said we believe you...

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Drones

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

I said we believe you...

Why are you insisting that the post was not sarcastic? So much fail.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

I said we believe you...

True.

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

@hiddenlight said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@hiddenlight said:

Sure. We believe you.

I said we believe you...

True.

So you admit that you're a quack debater? Interesting.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

True.

...?

Drones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

True.

...?

What part of that post did you not understand?

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara curbstomps.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@drones said:

True.

...?

You guys will not reach anywhere. Also, @drones as it is in the OP, if you think that it's a stomp for Rukia she needs to face Juudara.

And @andr413 there are a few things that you should put in the OP, Starting Distance, Reiryoku/Chakra equivalency or not and if Madara can see Rukia or not.