Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Both are in character.

- Neither have prior knowledge on the other.

- Victory via KO or Death.

- Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiba is too strong. He speed blitzes

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, i'd say kiba. She may be faster but it's two on one and she probably has no idea what a shadow clone is, lol.

mechwalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I think Kiba would take this.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never watched RWBY, feats?

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: i have only see a couple episodes. from the ones i watched her aura protects her from attacks and heals her, so shes hard to take down and shes super human levels of fast

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, i'd say kiba. She may be faster but it's two on one and she probably has no idea what a shadow clone is, lol.

I think she could figure it out. Her friend, Blake, uses something that is very similar.

Never watched RWBY, feats?

Loading Video...

Here's a Respect Thread too, if you want it.

Similarly, I don't know anything about the Naruto char.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiba turns into a Cerberus.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Not really, from what i've seen she just does a short ranged teleport, not cloned distractions. It's more a dodge than an approach.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Not really, from what i've seen she just does a short ranged teleport, not cloned distractions. It's more a dodge than an approach.

Nah, it's clones. Check the fight in Volume 3, she uses one to trick Reese while she hides.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say ruby but then i just remembered the power of EOS Kiba

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Just_Banter

@joewell: Huh, that's interesting.

Loading Video...

Similarly, this is one of Kiba's best feats. It's cut a little short but it's all that I can find.

From the respect thread and the video you posted, i'd give the fight to Kiba.

Also, tell me, is it worth watching RWBY? I've heard people say it's really good but the style is putting me off.

EDIT: Actually, I found something akin to a respect thread here.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Eh, that's it? I'm inclined to give it to Ruby. I mean, what's stopping here from just shooting him in the face while he comes at her? Or just dodging his buzz saw thing?

Yesssss, it's really good. The animation gets better as you go along and the plot/characters, while a tad cliche, are fun and exciting. If anything, watch it for the fight scenes, which are amaze-balls.

It's not too long either. Season 1 is less than 2 hours and all on YouTube. Season 2 and 3's episodes are only 15-20 minutes in length.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Just_Banter

@joewell: Did you happen to see the cheeky thread I posted in the edit?

In the Konoha Hiden, Kiba's attack was powerful enough to destroy one of the meteorites that fell from the moon during the last. He was also able to bust three Rashomon gates without losing momentum, but that's a filler feat so it's not important.

Ok. I'll put it on my watch list, but I have something like 30 shows on that list atm, so it'll probably be a while before I get to it.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Oh. Oh yea. Nvm then. No one in RWBY is anywhere near meteor buster.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: That's like saying Avatar is an anime rip off. Just because it's good and it's animated, doesn't mean it's a rip off.

Have you even seen RWBY?

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Ah ok, well I still can't see her beating kiba, but her feats do make it seem that she has the capability to harm him. So i'll say she may be able to beat him, but I just don't see it happening.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fire_Ant

I'm a Narutard, and I'm for Ruby here. Her style is smooth, aggressive, and continuous. Kiba would likely jump back after the first melee clash, and she'd be pushing him back from that point on, unless she decides to back up and fire. He doesn't know what a gun is, and he may be fast enough to dodge it, but he won't be expecting it, and he may try to block it, in which case it would still go through. Would Gatsuuga stop a 50 cal? He's fast enough that he could stick and move, or really mess her up with shadow clones, but he's not smart enough to fight that way. Last time we saw Kiba, he was getting clowned by some generic filler genin.

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Geomancertactics

@fire_ant: key word filler, also I'm pretty sure gatsuuga would shred any caliber of bullet.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nilok

@geomancertactics: They don't really use traditional bullets in RWBY.

What they do use are Dust bullets. Dust is an elemental energy source in that world. There are four basic types of Dust, red, blue, yellow, and green, with green being confirmed to be related to the element of wind. It can be assumed that the other three are fire, water, and earth respectively. Dust can also be combined and mixed to produce a secondary element instead, such as Lightning, Ice, Steam, and Gravity (think Magicka).

Ruby's High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe, the Crescent Rose, based on the Barret M82 .50 caliber rifle, is able to load up to 25 to 30 cartridges per magazine of different Dust shells. This versatility with different elemental effects, combined with the massive recoil (and thus firing force of the weapon) gives it the Crescent Rose considerably more stopping power than a Barret M82.

Gatsuuga could very well rupture the cartridge, but the Dust inside is the real payload. If the Dust loaded is Ice or Gravity, Kiba could be heavily frostbitten/frozen or pulled to the ground.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does she carry a vast array of different ammo types on her somehow, or would she be heading in with a specific type for a given mission? Neither have prior knowledge, so as bad ass as that would be, I'd be surprised she could switch types on the fly.

I'll say this for Kiba, the environment does work well for him, he's probably a lot faster than her in a straight shot, so much so that it could pull out a win. He's just really straight forward and bestial, which is the kind of enemy she's used to fighting and she's also used to fighting against pack tactics. I'm still going with her, though she'd have to take him before he got a chance to bust out the higher level jutsu. I think more intellectual genin would give her a harder time.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nilok

@fire_ant: Ruby is commonly equipped with unmarked clips (most likely Fire type) with a white muzzle flash and Cross Clips with a black muzzle flash, which are shown to be much more powerful than the unmarked clips. She uses these both for offense, and propulsion to swing the scythe with massive force and rapid movement.

Her teammate Weiss, due to being the heir to the Schnee Dust Company, has a large selection of rare Dust which she has provided to her teammates when going into a fight. She may not know who she is fighting, but she knows she is going to fight.

One thing that hasn't been noted is Ruby's Semblance, her soul's manifestation (along with her aura shielding her and healing her). Ruby has the ability to propel herself at incredible speed, being able to whip up a massive sideways twister indoors from the vacuum and pressure wave. While I do not know the exact speed, she is producing enough wind to drag adolescent men into the air and then pins them against the wall with the remaining air pressure. The wind she produced would probably be around 200 mph, so she would be traveling in the high supersonic range. I am feeling it could be hypersonic, but I haven't watched season 3 yet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided